AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > Nanoha/Vivid Franchise

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2008-02-19, 16:52   Link #20121
Keroko
Adeptus Animus
*Author

Aaron is more the adorable fanservice type, so don't get your hopes up.

Besides, Hayate already has enough of a nympho/molester reputation in the image thread, I'm looking forward to some more cute hayate fanservice.

On the subject of the Aces: I do agree that Nanoha was made to apear very overpowered. All was well untill the manga chapter that showed her going head-to-head with Signum, which threw balance out the window. T_T In my eyes, melee is still Nanoha's main weaknes (after all, do we ever see her actively engaging in melee combat throughout all 3 seasons? I can remember none.) thus, I'm treating that 'flashback image' as an exagerated fantasy that surfaced in chapter 10 as only one image out of the fight, and not (unlike how I preciously stated) as a confirmation that Nanoha can keep up with Signum in melee.

Fate's main weakness seems to be defense. We hardly ever see her tanking full blows, and if she does its mostly back support.
Old 2008-02-19, 17:01   Link #20122
LimitedEternal
Nuclear Fusion

Good flying fish, how do you guys manage four pages in one day? I'm gonna have to adjust my sleep schedule just to avoid being left behind.

That being said, I'm in a rush, so I'll try my new "Line-breaker" out:

Hayate fanservice(cute) is much wanted; cheongsam are a good path to thumbs up; Hayate should enlist in a self-defense course; haven't seen you in a while, Satashi; Aaron and Reiji - call truce and let your characters brawl it out; MSLN Alpha continues to grab hold of me; making up your own names for existing concepts is perfectly acceptable; Rebuilt of Caro does not need plugsuit/mecha crack(the rest can stay); cliffhangers are great when used right; Arc-en-Ciel No.47 is an insane ability; and Vita needs sex ed.

*sigh*

I think I got all the high points. I see how much more the crack has piled on later tonight.

*jumps off helicopter, onto waiting motorbike*
Old 2008-02-19, 17:03   Link #20123
Kyral
OC Belka Scriptor

Quote:
Originally Posted by FieryAeon View Post
Where do those quotes come from?
From the Gravemind in Halo 2... he also says "I am a monument to all your sins" thats why Gooses sentence reminded me of him.
Old 2008-02-19, 17:11   Link #20124
FieryAeon
Sleepy head

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyral View Post
From the Gravemind in Halo 2... he also says "I am a monument to all your sins" thats why Gooses sentence reminded me of him.
Then Goose's source should also be the same, since I believe he's a Halo fan as well.
Old 2008-02-19, 17:14   Link #20125
Fuyu no Sora
Mistress of Impatience

Location: In a place of extremes. From below freezing to above boiling.
Quote:
Originally Posted by LimitedEternal View Post
Good flying fish, how do you guys manage four pages in one day? I'm gonna have to adjust my sleep schedule just to avoid being left behind.

That being said, I'm in a rush, so I'll try my new "Line-breaker" out:

Hayate fanservice(cute) is much wanted; cheongsam are a good path to thumbs up; Hayate should enlist in a self-defense course; haven't seen you in a while, Satashi; Aaron and Reiji - call truce and let your characters brawl it out; MSLN Alpha continues to grab hold of me; making up your own names for existing concepts is perfectly acceptable; Rebuilt of Caro does not need plugsuit/mecha crack(the rest can stay); cliffhangers are great when used right; Arc-en-Ciel No.47 is an insane ability; and Vita needs sex ed.

*sigh*

I think I got all the high points. I see how much more the crack has piled on later tonight.

*jumps off helicopter, onto waiting motorbike*
You think you have backlog on your back? I have more than 700 pages to catch up to and I don't complain

Okay, would anyone be so kind as to explain what's up with the Rebuilt characters? I've seen Rebuilt of Lamia Signum Loveless, Rebuilt of Erio, Rebuilt of Caro....

And I have the feeling there's also been a Rebuilt of Fate somewhere around here......

What's all that about?

@Thread: Congrats on the 20k Break ^^
Old 2008-02-19, 17:34   Link #20126
Keroko
Adeptus Animus
*Author

It started out as an ambitious idea of Kha to rewrite the enitre StrikerS story into something that could be concidered a good season, rather then a good season, but filled with a lot of plotholes/scripterrors etc. etc. Somewhere along the line though... it seems it turned into one giant crackfest.

In hindsight, we should have seen that coming from the start...

Last edited by Keroko; 2008-02-19 at 17:45.
Old 2008-02-19, 17:39   Link #20127
Fuyu no Sora
Mistress of Impatience

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keroko View Post
It started out as an ambitious idea of Kha to rewrite the enitre StrikerS story into something that could be concidered a good season, rather then a good season, but filled with a lot of plotholes/scripterrors etc. etc. Somewhere along the line though... it seems it turned into one giant crackfest.

In hindsight, we should have seen that coming, from the start...
So that's just Kha being Kha and turning anything he sets his sight on into crack, huh?

Ok, I get it now. Thanks Keroko-kun
Old 2008-02-19, 18:30   Link #20128
FieryAeon
Sleepy head

Quote:

In hindsight, we should have seen that coming from the start...
In hindsight, we should never have let him rebuild the characters, just the plot.

But its 7:30 am here and I just got back from work, so I'll let just let the issue go and KO myself.
Old 2008-02-19, 19:10   Link #20129
Aaron008R

Quote:
Originally Posted by Estavali View Post
  • Regarding Kha's idea with Voltaire, I second tshouryuu's idea of altering him after MKR's Mashin. It's in line with the Mahou Shoujo concept, and still allows you to play with mecha ideas (somewhat). Maybe you can even consider how Wataru "pilots" Ryujinmaru in Majin Eiyuden as well. Of course, the choice is still yours.
  • @Erio: Interest thoughts about Hayate. I think me that when folks like Aaron and me get too enthusiatic about un-nerfing Hayate, it's up to folks like you to cool us down with large pails of freezing water .

My take on Hayate's reason for self-improvement (personal combat-wise) is simple. As you have pointed out, if Hayate falls, her pack falls with her. Now if the opposition thinks the same way, that would put Hayate in a very hot spot as every gun, sword and staff would be pointed at her direction. She will need to defend herself from assassins, and imho depending solely on bodyguards is not a good idea. Who can guarantee that the people who are supposed to protect you are in fact the very ones who are after your life? Julius Caesar learnt that lesson the painful way and paid its due with his life. This, I believe, is enough reason to make Hayate train hard in self-defense at least. Her knights will not be around her 24/7 and assassins won't drop their cards before visiting (well, not most of them).
That's indeed one of the main reasons. Well-said Estavali.

Quote:
Ah... Since I'm here:
Spoiler for Random WIP stuff:

IT'S ARCHER-KO!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Satashi View Post
Just a friendly reminder that I archive the fanfictions made by AnimeSuki members on the front page of the fanfiction thread. If you have any stories written and do not have them archived there, please contact me Via PM so I can work with you to get the needed information to be sure everyone can easily access your stories. Doesn't matter if it's OC or not, a fanfic is a fanfic :P

Looking forward to hearing from you ^.^

P.S~you don't have to have them posted somewhere, we can link to post in the OC thread just as easily as a link to fanfiction.net, ect. I will do all the formatting and stuff for you if you can provide the links <3
Thanks. But I'll be picky about what I would send, since i'm scrapping most of my past works...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erio View Post
Hey hey, wait, I never said, nor thought, that you were trying to make Hayate perfect. I was just clarifying that I am not trying to basically screw Hayate over, but instead, as a fan of hers, try not to make her another Nanoha or Fate, basically.
Neither am I. Though...

In retrospect, WHAT THE HECK DID I JUST TYPE THIS EARLY MORNING?!?!?!

Oh my God! This is too embarrassing!

*hides head in ground ala-ostritch*

It was tiredness! I was just temporarily loosened by the force of Income Taxation...>.> beforehand! My screws were just loosened! I'm inooccceeeeeeennnntttt!!!!!!!!!! T_T

Quote:
What I was saying before is that you only need a good reason for Hayate to want to develop her combat skills further. Also, what I am trying to get through is that Hayate does not exactly need to improve her combat skills for her to "become better". There are various other ways for her to become better, such as becoming a better commander, improving her leadership skills, her strategies and tactics, etc. A good leader can win any battles without interfering.
Yeah. I agree. No contention there.
but like I said, I'm including both personal and professional rationales for her to be. And like I said, not combat capability per se, but survivability.

Quote:
However, that does not mean that she can just disregard her own combat skills, since every leader should be able to step forward and aid her troops at any time, and that is one thing that Hayate has done in canon, which is very good.

Another good point was brought up by Estavali. Hayate, or any leader, must know how to defend themselves, even if just until reinforcements arrive. I personally do not believe that the current Hayate is "helpless" as some say. She may not be good in actual non-magical melee combat, but she can surely use her magic to stay safe (at least for a moment, if against a very skilled assassin).
I think so too. But for what's about to happen in GenerationS, that alone is not enough. I just need to add just a little bit more. Nothing ruining balance, of course.

On the other hand, you just gave me a GREAT correctional idea for my scenario! Thank you!

Quote:
In any case, I have never doubted your intentions, I was just trying to give you a few ideas - though clearly that was not needed.

Also, with my reworked characters I have already thought of some scenarios to give CCs some character development too. Unfortunately, though, I have to stick to canon, so I cannot give them too much development. For now, Fate and Hayate are the two whom I will be working with a little.

Anyway, I hope that clears things up.
It does.

I was more at fault. Since I got overwhelemed by my passion for a bit there due to stress...

Quote:
Hayate fanservice...

*runs*
Why not?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sheba View Post
Hayate with just an apron on.

*whistles*
Err... No...

Quote:
*licks lips* *runs from Aaron*
You'll be happy with it, I think.

Quote:
Long replies are long. Like I said before, none of us mind the changes you are planning, Aaron. I personally think that the command position has left her little time to develop her prowess as a mage, much less in melee. This justification is actually rather solid (considering what 7arcs usually comes up with. ).

But there is also no problem in saying that she has learned to arrange time to do so anyway after the events in StrikerS. In this case, it is also not a problem in using the events in StrikerS itself to justify her need to train herself.

In conclusion, and I quote Nike, "Just do it!"
Thanks! And yes, I've already plotted out several reasons; guilt among them.

Quote:
Aaron is more the adorable fanservice type, so don't get your hopes up.

Quote:
Besides, Hayate already has enough of a nympho/molester reputation in the image thread, I'm looking forward to some more cute hayate fanservice.

In my chapter's case. It's a bit of a mix of both. It's still predominantly cute, but also infused with some CRACK and a bit of suggestiveness!

Quote:
On the subject of the Aces: I do agree that Nanoha was made to apear very overpowered. All was well untill the manga chapter that showed her going head-to-head with Signum, which threw balance out the window. T_T In my eyes, melee is still Nanoha's main weaknes (after all, do we ever see her actively engaging in melee combat throughout all 3 seasons? I can remember none.) thus, I'm treating that 'flashback image' as an exagerated fantasy that surfaced in chapter 10 as only one image out of the fight, and not (unlike how I preciously stated) as a confirmation that Nanoha can keep up with Signum in melee.

Fate's main weakness seems to be defense. We hardly ever see her tanking full blows, and if she does its mostly back support.

Yes, of course.

OC Profiles
Yagami Hayate: ver. GenerationS; Part 1, Part 2
Old 2008-02-19, 20:39   Link #20130
USB500
*facepalm.jpg*
*Author

Send a message via MSN to USB500 Send a message via Yahoo to USB500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Saint X View Post
So Sol is now moving in along with Bridget?

But that means Ky is near-

oh shi-

Yoyo >>>>>>>>>>>>>> Saint X
I don't know.

===================

Quote:
Guilty Gear FTW.
Indeed.

[X2 Announcer]
HEAVEN OR HELL!! FINAL!! LET'S ROCK!!!
[/X2 Announcer]

Quote:
But Nanoha is VERY different from Hayate. She is a frontline aggressor and constantly takes part of missions, unlike Hayate, who most of the time sits back and commands her unit, only few times actually leaving HQ for the battle field (when she is needed), as we have seen in StrikerS. Since Aaron's scenarios take place 2 years after StrikerS, then Hayate must be worse than before (as in very rusty), given her position as a Lt. Colonel.

And just to make it clear, my favorite ace is Hayate. While Aaron feels the need to develop her further (something that I also want), I feel the need to make sure she stays as Hayate. One of the reasons why Hayate is my favorite Ace, and I would dare say favorite character, is that she actually has weaknesses. Probably you guys wont feel the same as me, but I feel that Nanoha and Fate are way too perfect. They are both good at everything, they dont make any mistakes, all their decisions are correct, and stuff. They are just 19 years old, and yet there is not much room for character development in regards to their combat abilities, and even power, since they have already reached almost unreachable ranks by TSAB standards (S+ and above). There is just room for developments such as how to become a mother and crap ... at 19 years old ... Not saying that those developments are automatically crap, just that a 19 year old girl should be doing other stuff.

===================

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evangelion Xgouki View Post
DO WANT!!
Will do. Will do.

--------

Who would have thought to post Archer-ko in this OC thread???
Old 2008-02-19, 20:50   Link #20131
Liingo
Love Hina?

We've passed another milestone

Just a reply to the last page of the thread...
Quote:
Its just that I kept missing the first few chapters, and it piled up. And I just thought, "heck, I'll read everything one shot some day, seeing as the releases are quite frequent, I'll have a lot to read". Why? Cuz after reading some of the fics I frequent in FF.NET, the frequent cliffhangers gnaw at me. I don't suppose you do cliffhangers? I know PF does. *swears to wring PF's neck if the next chapter is another cliffhanger* (speaking of which, what happened to FlameSparkZ?? T_T)
I know it's not directed at me in particular, but please leave him alive if you have to FA... Having it stuck on an eternal cliffhanger is even worse...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Satashi View Post
Just a friendly reminder that I archive the fanfictions made by AnimeSuki members on the front page of the fanfiction thread. If you have any stories written and do not have them archived there, please contact me Via PM so I can work with you to get the needed information to be sure everyone can easily access your stories. Doesn't matter if it's OC or not, a fanfic is a fanfic :P

Looking forward to hearing from you ^.^

P.S~you don't have to have them posted somewhere, we can link to post in the OC thread just as easily as a link to fanfiction.net, ect. I will do all the formatting and stuff for you if you can provide the links <3
Satashi in the OC thread! That's unpossible Most of the stories are under the respective author names on post 5 of the thread.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuyu no Sora View Post
You think you have backlog on your back? I have more than 700 pages to catch up to and I don't complain
I'm going to say take the snowlift..... Mt Backlog is looking a bit high for you. Nevermind the fact that such a concentrated dosage of crack is enough to take anyone out...

Quote:
So that's just Kha being Kha and turning anything he sets his sight on into crack, huh?

Quote:
But its 7:30 am here and I just got back from work, so I'll let just let the issue go and KO myself.
You just got back from work?

Those are some nasty hours that you're doing....
Old 2008-02-19, 20:58   Link #20132
Fuyu no Sora
Mistress of Impatience

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liingo View Post
We've passed another milestone

Quote:
Just a reply to the last page of the thread...
Completely understandable

Quote:
Satashi in the OC thread! That's unpossible Most of the stories are under the respective author names on post 5 of the thread.
It is possible He/she was here once a long, loooooong time ago but just in passing

Quote:
I'm going to say take the snowlift..... Mt Backlog is looking a bit high for you. Nevermind the fact that such a concentrated dosage of crack is enough to take anyone out...
That's why I wanted to know if someone could point me out to specific things such as notorious new characters and stories, but apparently in the 800-something pages that were filled since I left there's nothing new ()

Quote:
Predictable
Old 2008-02-19, 21:03   Link #20133
Wild Goose
Truth Martyr
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evangelion Xgouki View Post
Poor, poor 1-4
Yeah, Yuuno has just realised that his life is most likely taking a turn for the worst in Alpha Platoon. On the other hand, he's made lotsa friends by Alpha, 5 years after Last One Standing, so i guess it balances XD.

Quote:
With a knife you say?

Spoiler for No sniping:
Franz: "Hey, it was nighttime. I wanted to be stealthy."
Glen: "By cutting it off, stuffing it into his mouth, stabbing him multiple times and then slitting his throat and wrists?"
Franz: "My sister was the same age as those girls. And our ODST blades pwn."

Quote:
Great, someone who still loves our traditions and culture. I've had people tell me they thing going back to their hometowns for reunion and visiting relatives as "boring" and "unnecessary". =\
I actually dislike my chinese side relatives, but I stfu and suck it up for the ang pow sake. They are.... *sighs* Dua kali lima. Same bland dry tasteless food every single new year, and they get all bitchy if we try and bring new stuff for chinese new year.

...I think my mom's sisters are just jealous that they all FAIL at cooking compared to my mom. Then again, she's the onee-chan....

Quote:
Hmm...thanks. Going through them slowly. I don't suppose there's a particular chronological order to that list right?
They're arranged sorta chronologically. All the Operations Shorts are latest on top chronologically (Well, except for Sorairo days, but how i arranged it felt natural to me...) The Prelude to Alpha shorts are in reverse chronological order, latest first, earliest on bottom.

Quote:
I've told myself a long time ago not to get in trouble with scary girls like that. I value my health after all.
Especially when they're tsunderes. And posess the machinegun Emili Kicku and semiauto Naomi Kicku

I like playing with charecters. *laughs* The only confirmed lesbian in the OFM is Leena Tokarev, but that won't stop me from making suggestive EmilixNaomi adopted yuricest

Where do those quotes come from?
As Kyral mentioned, from Halo 2. I am indeed a Halo fan. ^_^

Quote:
I would say such deterioration happens in almost every culture...little can be done. I've also sometimes seen real life girls wearing cheongsam during special occasions, such as the graduation ceremony of a Chinese highschool we got around here.

Too bad, though, that the girls do not wear mini-skirted cheongsams...

*runs*
Miniskirt cheongsam only exists in anime, movies, and pron -_- and they're a pain to wear if you don't have the right figure, or so say girls i've talked to.

....hmmmm. Cheongsam Emili, Naomi, Aces & Volkenritter (except Zafira, of course)?

DO FREAKIN' WANT
I have a pic of long skirt high slit Signum. <.<

Quote:
Very good point there. And I 100% agree with your logic - the enemies will want to take her down at all costs, and bodyguards are not to be relied on.

I do believe Hayate can already magically defend herself, even from melee attackers, though. What she is not good at is actual non-magical melee combat, reason why she said even Caro could beat her (and Caro was showing her big fist in the background, lol). And even that was a joke.
This was the whole point of the planned Franz shooting Hayate scene in Joint Training; he was to have shot her with training rounds to prove to her that an assassin could kill her very quickly with the right tools. It's since been removed.

Quote:
Hayate fanservice...

*runs*
WANT. Though actually Hayate is for cuddling; for sexxoring you need Kyou, yoko, or Tomoyo-chaaaaaaan....

Quote:
Truly the only way for her to get any real action is to ditch the Ground Division and transfer to the Navy. That's what I think.
In Alpha... Hayate is now the Shipmaster.... of an Assault Carrier...

I believe in miracles.

Old 2008-02-19, 21:06   Link #20134
krisslanza
Sleep beneath the flowers

No one has any comments on my post on the last page?
Old 2008-02-19, 21:17   Link #20135
USB500
*facepalm.jpg*
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wild Goose View Post
Especially when they're tsunderes. And posess the machinegun Emili Kicku and semiauto Naomi Kicku

I like playing with charecters. *laughs* The only confirmed lesbian in the OFM is Leena Tokarev, but that won't stop me from making suggestive EmilixNaomi adopted yuricest
YURICEST??? WANT NAO

*runs*

Quote:
....hmmmm. Cheongsam Emili, Naomi, Aces & Volkenritter (except Zafira, of course)?

DO FREAKIN' WANT
I have a pic of long skirt high slit Signum. <.<
Requesting that Signum picture NAO

*RUNS AGAIN*

Quote:
WANT. Though actually Hayate is for cuddling; for sexxoring you need Kyou and Tomoyo-chaaaaaaan....
Fixed.

=============

@ krizz: I may miss it. Give me some times.

EDIT:
found it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by krisslanza View Post
Wow we passed the 1000 mark... Not going to have fun digging through 3 days worth of backlog considering I didn't know where I last posted... Or maybe I never did...
Oh well guess I'll find out. In the mean time! I do have a gift for you all.
Kinda. Maybe less of a "gift" and more of a "well what do ya think!?"

Spoiler for Arc-en-Ciel: Character:

And now... "Gift" 2!
Spoiler for Arc-en-Ciel: No.47 notes:

All is WIP of course.
I found myself in the when I read the Gift's description. I don't know, but either you have to tweak it a bit or someone will cry out "HAXX", but anyway looking forward for her full profile.

Also, why No. 47 covers only her BUST?

*runs*

===========

Quote:
Well I recall he's mentioned he's from Sarawak. Though my memory could have failed me.
Sabahan, by the way.

Quote:
Uber...crack...is...uber...*froths at the mouth and faints* IlyaArcher-chan saiko...
Indeed!

Last edited by USB500; 2008-02-19 at 21:28. Reason: adding quotes
Old 2008-02-19, 21:26   Link #20136
krisslanza

What USB500 just demands I want too O_O
And yuricest!? WHERE. TELL ME OF THIS YURICEST. NOW.

Or... Or...
*Grabs a plushie*
THE PLUSHIE GETS IT!

And I just wanted to know if anyone saw it is all ^^;
Old 2008-02-19, 21:29   Link #20137
LimitedEternal
Nuclear Fusion

Quote:
What? You missed my line-breaker line?

WHO THE HELL DO YOU THINK I AM???

*ahem*

I think you've got something real cool going on. I like Malon's character; we don't have many bow-users around here...*looks around for other archers*

As for No. 47...I'm no haxxbuster, but I think that's a bit overpowered. Severed limbs and internal organs? Aside from a decapitation, you've got someone completely immune to physical damage. The scale growth bit looks passable, though.

Off-topic Finally started watching Gurren-Lagann, as my above comment hints.

I believe it is equal parts EPIC and .
Old 2008-02-19, 21:32   Link #20138
krisslanza

Oh my!
I didn't see that sorry my bad I'm too used to being quoted.

And well if it helps any No.47 is only 'C' rank. She was made S+ but... Stuff happened.
Luckily she won't be introducted for a while I actually have chapter 1 of Arc-en-Ciel started but I'm not sure if I wanna post it...

EDIT@USB500:
Really that much h4x?
And of course she only can cover that much. Why else would I make a dragon loli if she can't be put into near naked?

*Runs*
Old 2008-02-19, 21:39   Link #20139
Liingo
Love Hina?

Quote:
That's why I wanted to know if someone could point me out to specific things such as notorious new characters and stories, but apparently in the 800-something pages that were filled since I left there's nothing new ()
Ummm....... What have been the memorable things since you've left..... There's too many to list(or to remember for that matter )

Umm let's see:

Lowe's Diabetes inducing fic (that I'm not sure of the name anymore.. Want to help me out here Lowe?)
PhoenixFlare's GuardianS (whose single chapters have been as long/longer than the combined word count of my longest wip fic...)
Nightengale. Nuff said

I would say my own stuff... but they don't hold a candle to the above three...

Character Wise?
Wild Goose/Kagerou's OFM.

I can't think of many other standouts atm.... There should be others...... Anyone else want to help me out here?

Although as you've no doubt noticed, the content/charm of the thread hasn't changed much since you've gone... Although I'm not sure if that's such a good thing

Quote:
Umm...... sorry about that..... Not sure how I missed that one..

Regarding Malon, you could probably up her ranking up to B at the very least. Scattering Sparrow and Raining Hawks, from their descriptions show that she has a good grasp on her skills

That skill(Gift 2) seems to be very. very powerful / bordering on the haxx department. It really does depend on the user though.. Can't really say much more without more info.
Old 2008-02-19, 21:44   Link #20140
USB500
*facepalm.jpg*
*Author

Quote:
EDIT@USB500:
Really that much h4x?
And of course she only can cover that much. Why else would I make a dragon loli if she can't be put into near naked?

*Runs*
I don't know, but anything "regenerative" demands a bit more of attention, since it can (for the most of time) determine the outcome of a battle. Well, that's my POV on her.

Dragon loli? But the profile says her age is 16. Maybe it's not the physical age that counts.

Now where's that dragon loli pic I found......

EDIT:
Found it. So while she isn't in her "dragon" form, does she look like this outside duty?

*runs*

Quote:
What USB500 just demands I want too O_O
And yuricest!? WHERE. TELL ME OF THIS YURICEST. NOW.
Seconded.

*RUNS*

Last edited by USB500; 2008-02-19 at 21:47. Reason: adding picture
Closed Thread