AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2009-07-10, 12:53   Link #221
Fran~
floating away...

Sai comes from ROOT, they know everything, like CIA or something like that.

Something is telling me that Naruto will ascend directly as Hokage... no time for Danzou nor Kakashi.
The face next to Tsunade, will be Naruto.
Old 2009-07-10, 12:56   Link #222
Uchiwa_Madara

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fran~ View Post
Sai comes from ROOT, they know everything, like CIA or something like that.

Something is telling me that Naruto will ascend directly as Hokage... no time for Danzou nor Kakashi.
The face next to Tsunade, will be Naruto.
yeah, i agree with this.

but it makes me sad, it means that the end of Naruto is coming soon....
T_T
Uchiwa_Madara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-07-10, 12:57   Link #223
Kafriel
Senior Guest

Ha, you guys can't tell a plot hole even if it was staring right at you...Samui's team got two women and only one man, WTF KISHI!
Kafriel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-07-10, 13:00   Link #224
Uchiwa_Madara

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kafriel View Post
Ha, you guys can't tell a plot hole even if it was staring right at you...Samui's team got two women and only one man, WTF KISHI!

what do you mean?
Old 2009-07-10, 13:01   Link #225
Fran~
floating away...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uchiwa_Madara View Post
yeah, i agree with this.

but it makes me sad, it means that the end of Naruto is coming soon....
T_T
why?, Naruto can continue with Naruto as Hokage... why not? another time skip...

Quote:
Perhaps someone there is A TRAP!
Old 2009-07-10, 13:01   Link #226
Uchiwa_Madara

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lightmgl View Post
He has Obito's other eye, Kakashi only got one.... I'd lean towards this one seeing as he covers the eye in the same fashion as Kakashi does most likely to conserve his stamina

Anyone remember if he had both his eyes in the flashback? Pretty sure he did. If that was during the great ninja war it is very possible that he got Obito's other eye through some means after his injuries from the incident with Yahiko's army.

Theres always the slim chance that he is Madara's brother too, but that seems less likely from the circumstances.
didn't madara's brother die after madara took his eyes?
Old 2009-07-10, 13:05   Link #227
Uchiwa_Madara

[QUOTE=Fran~;2505904]why?, Naruto can continue with Naruto as Hokage... why not? another time skip... QUOTE]

well, that would be interesting, but you figure that pretty soon, Naruto and Madara will have to face off. after that, if naruto survives [[he has to, he's the main character, if he dies it ends right there]], he has to fight sasuke.

but after that, the only villains worth having anything to do with will be gone.
i don't see how kishi would be able to make a good story after all this goes down.
Old 2009-07-10, 13:16   Link #228
Kafriel
Senior Guest

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uchiwa_Madara View Post
what do you mean?
It was a joke, because all of the other teams in Naruto have had two guys and a girl, so having a change and nobody commenting about it surprised me a little bit...plus, it's a good chance to shift from all the "Madara is <insert name here>" discussion, of which I have grown tired
Old 2009-07-10, 13:18   Link #229
Uchiwa_Madara

Quote:
It was a joke, because all of the other teams in Naruto have had two guys and a girl, so having a change and nobody commenting about it surprised me a little bit...plus, it's a good chance to shift from all the "Madara is <insert name here>" discussion, of which I have grown tired
okay, i was confused there for a moment.

well, maybe in Kumokagure they do things differently. Idk
Old 2009-07-10, 13:23   Link #230
King Lycan
User Title eaten by ravenous bunnies
*IT Support

Danzou ..has sharigan ??????
Old 2009-07-10, 13:25   Link #231
alu546
y prime

Send a message via AIM to alu546
I have a bit of vital information I must also reveal to everyone who reads the manga threads:

I also have the sharingan.

Last edited by alu546; 2009-07-10 at 13:38.
alu546 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-07-10, 13:27   Link #232
james0246

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fran~ View Post
Perhaps someone there is A TRAP!
I'm guessing it's Samui. You don't look like that unless your under a genjutsu (Tsunade), have a bloodline (Hinata), or are pregnant (Kurenai). So, unless Samui is one of the above, I predict, she's a guy in disguise...Or, she has a lot of surface area on which she can hide almost anything, and she will have hidden a delightful surprise for some, but for most a disgusting surprise...

Quote:
Originally Posted by alu546 View Post
I have a bit of vital information I must also reveal to everyone who reads the manga threads:

Not really surprising. I saw some in a convenience store in Tokyo once, they were pretty cheap too...
james0246 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-07-10, 13:29   Link #233
That Other Ninja
That Other Senior Member
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThoHell View Post
Figures Kakashi knew who Naruto's dad was, but why didn't the others seem surprised when he said it? Who is Danzo? A natural born Sharigan or one implanted? So many speculations coming true.....hmm.... it's nice to see that the whole village is actually grateful and praising Naruto. Anyways, next chapter... I wonder what's in stroed?
Because people probably already knew he was the 4th's kid. Which hasn't been officially referenced but i'm sure in Kishimoto's mind the nature of the state of people's minds in Konoha behave as if they already know things without having to officially have them say it. He does this a lot with certain things and nobody in the manga acts surprised when someone finally talks about it.
Old 2009-07-10, 13:30   Link #234
EscapeAndBreakFree

Notice how no one can lay a hand on Tobi? ChronoReverse might be right in saying hes just some sort of projection. Itachi had said Madara is just a shell of his former self, so maybe Danzou is Madara's actual body while Tobi is just some sort of projected image he created of himself.
EscapeAndBreakFree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-07-10, 13:30   Link #235
Kafriel
Senior Guest

Quote:
Danzou ..has sharigan ??????
Quote:
Medical institutions all over the country are trying to determine the cause for this sharingan outbreak, please refrain from engaging in any sort of interaction with infected people or you might become one of them!
Old 2009-07-10, 13:36   Link #236
alu546
y prime

Send a message via AIM to alu546
I am trying my best to remain isolated. We all should work to keep the infection to a minimum.
alu546 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-07-10, 13:46   Link #237
BlackShinobi07

Danzou wasn't shown to have any sharingan in this weeks chapter. Where's said discusiion coming from? The spoiler pic of the first page? If so, why, since this weeks chapter just confirmed that Danzou has no sharingan? Did I miss something, for I just went over the chapter twice?
BlackShinobi07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-07-10, 13:46   Link #238
Haak
Me, An Intellectual

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackShinobi07 View Post
Danzou wasn't shown to have any sharingan in this weeks chapter. Where's said discusiion coming from? The spoiler pic of the first page? If so, why, since this weeks chapter just confirmed that Danzou has no sharingan? Did I miss something, for I just went over the chapter twice?
It's the very last page. Page 17. For some reason the weird thing at the bottom that signals the end of a chapter was one page early.
Haak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-07-10, 13:50   Link #239
naruske

If you all say if Danzou is Madara why did Danzou have his eye covered and Madara didn't. I believe since we haven't seen Madara's left eye, he probably gave it to Danzou a long time ago.
naruske is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-07-10, 13:58   Link #240
BlackShinobi07

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haak View Post
It's the very last page. Page 17. For some reason the weird thing at the bottom that signals the end of a chapter was one page early.
Thanks. Now I see it, unfortunately. I have to agree with the lot of you about not being particularly happy about yet another character having the sharingan. However, as we've must have come to learn by now, Kishi invariably has a plan in store for everything. Still, as exciting as is it, I can't say I'm not in least a little disappointed about this revelation. Oh well.

Now the immediate questions that come to mind are whose sharingan is that, how long as he had it, is he more skilled with it than Kakashi is with his, and last but certainly most intriguing, does he posses the MS? And if, so what abilities does it have?
BlackShinobi07 is offline   Reply With Quote