AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Infinite Stratos

Notices

Old 2012-01-10, 07:25   Link #17481
demino_hellsin
That one guy

@eras: They don't treat Natashia too differently, maybe a bit as a failure for losing control. Silver Gospel is treated as a security breach and threat to national security
demino_hellsin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-10, 07:25   Link #17482
Eratas123

@ Stratos - Just curious, but are there scenes where the main cast interact wherein the 2 OC's aren't involved or being talked about?

@ Demi - Sounds like it's getting a bad ending
Old 2012-01-10, 07:28   Link #17483
demino_hellsin
That one guy

I just thought up the idea not sure if I'll implement it I'm not as enamored with it as I was with the AE.
Old 2012-01-10, 07:30   Link #17484
Eratas123

@ Demi - I'm still thinking on how to fix Fi
Old 2012-01-10, 07:32   Link #17485
StratoSpear
Titans Test Team Pilot

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eratas123 View Post
@ Stratos - Just curious, but are there scenes where the main cast interact wherein the 2 OC's aren't involved or being talked about?
There's one back in the first chapter where Lingyin whines about the summer heat while walking with Ichika, after which they bumped into Maya who's holding onto enrollment papers.

Indirectly it's about the OCs, but they aren't explicitly mentioned in that part.
Old 2012-01-10, 07:34   Link #17486
demino_hellsin
That one guy

@eras: Fixing? Where?
Old 2012-01-10, 07:35   Link #17487
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

Quote:
@ Senpai - Is that another case of Defeat=Romance? That seems oddly like how a Red Sonja gets her LI.
Not all of them fell in love of course, it's jsut that Dan gets more recognition.

"You simply should not underestimate Emperor's right hand (=sidekick)"

Later, due to twisted nature of network information, he was simply known as "Emperor's right hand of blazing courage" and a memetic badass

Quote:
Side note - Placing him next to Kyuukai makes for some funny comparisons. Most of the cast can't believe that someone who looks about a foot shorter and near half in muscle size survived for so long like he did.
Justified that they never knew that's real child soldier like (though Irish' case is exaggerated)
Old 2012-01-10, 07:35   Link #17488
Eratas123

@ Stratos - You might wanna tone down on that. Switching to the main cast only for your OC to be there or be the topic of discussion is okay for a few scenes, especially if something important happens, but making the whole story like that is really not the way to go.
Old 2012-01-10, 07:37   Link #17489
Saint X
VxR Productions
*IT Support

Send a message via MSN to Saint X
Quote:
Originally Posted by agetreme View Post
This guy is the bravest person I will ever know..... (Note: Only Women can pilot IS and some of them isn't going to think twice about using IS on men....)
And he'll be EXTREMELY DURABLE to boot!

and practically immortal.

Quote:
Originally Posted by agetreme View Post
Remind me of that random Gurren Lagann idea....

Random IS pilot: Gattai!

*One IS pilot Piggy-carry another who act as the upper part of the combination.*
Quote:
Originally Posted by MeisterBabylon View Post

Sadly, the technologies needed for gattai haven't been developed yet. That was meant for Season 3, about 1 year into the story...
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeroXSEED View Post
You need to have more than one gen-4 unit, also more efficient working servo.
We can probably work a sort of compromise.

My Tandem (Cameraman) IS Idea is probably the first step, but then it's only tandem because the IS acts as the carrier of the "camera"- both of which are piloted.

maybe IS and Drone dockings first before IS to IS docking.

maybe combine the following:

http://oreno.imouto.org/post/show/194434/ -> IS Unit
+
http://oreno.imouto.org/post/show/201780/ -> "Camera" (the huge gun/drone thing in the pic)

or something like that.
Saint X is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-10, 07:39   Link #17490
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

@SaintX
I.S. & drone pairing is makes sense, we can treat it as "Special Package".
Old 2012-01-10, 07:41   Link #17491
StratoSpear
Titans Test Team Pilot

Quote:
@ Stratos - You might wanna tone down on that. Switching to the main cast only for your OC to be there or be the topic of discussion is okay for a few scenes, especially if something important happens, but making the whole story like that is really not the way to go.
I can try and work something out. Pretty sure they'll have alot more personal stuffs to talk about when Academy comes in.
Old 2012-01-10, 07:42   Link #17492
Eratas123

@ Demi - I accidentally made all the kids 7 for first 2 chapters I should've made Charles and Rin Jr 10 at least.

@ Senpai - Too bad he doesn't have the Imagine breaker One punch equals getting a girlfriend Has Dan ever been asked out in your story?

Side note - The main thing they're really calling BS on is the fact that Kyuukai gets wings and a modified gun in order to fight the IS. Irish gets a modified butter knife and a some kind of jumpsuit yet does relatively fine as well. Irish even mocks the concept by asking if they were expecting him to be some kind of male IS pilot

@ Stratos - Good luck. Always being a focus or appearing when it's not really required for them to be there is one of the signs of a definite sue.
Old 2012-01-10, 07:45   Link #17493
demino_hellsin
That one guy

@Eras: If you want to delve into time warp effects by something stupid then make a scene where Ichika gets closer to those kids mothers' then overnight they age a lot. Suddenly they have memories of their birthday and life history change Ignore the fact they could have been exchanged for a completely different existence/consciousness.
Old 2012-01-10, 07:48   Link #17494
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

Quote:
@ Demi - I accidentally made all the kids 7 for first 2 chapters I should've made Charles and Rin Jr 10 at least.
Hah, just retcon it. It's still early, just tell the reader the concept just matured recently, and show them why.

Or just use Demi's idea.

Quote:
@ Senpai - Too bad he doesn't have the Imagine breaker One punch equals getting a girlfriend Has Dan ever been asked out in your story?
Nope, that's what he's implied about in chapter 11. I guess the festival is somewhat a "Throw the bone" moment.

On a slightly ironic note, Setsura is burning when activated as 'plasma claw', its on his left arm.

Quote:
Side note - The main thing they're really calling BS on is the fact that Kyuukai gets wings and a modified gun in order to fight the IS. Irish gets a modified butter knife and a some kind of jumpsuit yet does relatively fine as well. Irish even mocks the concept by asking if they were expecting him to be some kind of male IS pilot
I'm going to roll on my floor later.
Old 2012-01-10, 07:49   Link #17495
Eratas123

@ Demi - I can still fix Tate's kid at least. Charlotte mentions a girl with blue hair who liked anime. I was going to make her Tate's daugher, but I can just make her Kanzashi's. THe temporal paradox sounds serious and time lingo has been confusing as hell ever since back to the future
Old 2012-01-10, 07:52   Link #17496
demino_hellsin
That one guy

Again my question, would Silver Gospel flying around with a passenger inside be impossible? Considering the passenger is male? Take note, he's not piloting.
Old 2012-01-10, 07:55   Link #17497
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

If Gospel allows it why not?

In mine, there's those perverted cores that only want guys to ride them.
Old 2012-01-10, 07:55   Link #17498
Eratas123

@ Senpai - Is Dan ever worried for Ran when she gets a girlfriend like some big bro's do?

Side note - Irish tends to mock concepts a lot.

For example:

After the CPR scene.

Irish: I suppose this is the time where you expect me to suddenly say I love you? I don't. I really, really don't. >_>

or

Irish: What do you think this is? Some kind of sexual fantasy where girls fall left and right for you just because you're a guy? I can't believe people actually think that

Side note 2 - Would readers really buy such an obvious retcon?

@ Demi - Didn't we already answer that?
Old 2012-01-10, 07:58   Link #17499
demino_hellsin
That one guy

@eras: Must've missed them

@zero: I see. I guess it really does have something to do with core personalities?
Old 2012-01-10, 08:01   Link #17500
Eratas123

Yeah, they seem to have some kind of personality unique to them.

Tags
fanfic ideas, fanfiction, ff.net, harem, is fanfic, warning fanfic spoilers, wincest