Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > General > Video Games

Notices

Old 2011-08-25, 09:37   Link #801
Kurosu
KORA!!
*Scanlator

Send a message via MSN to Kurosu
It does look nice, if it'll ever come out in the US remains to be seen.
btw it isn't a panty shot, she's wearing shorts.
Kurosu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-08-25, 11:21   Link #802
kyouray
2D > 3D

You're right, my bad
Old 2011-08-25, 14:38   Link #803
Rhyel
*Graphic Designer

The girl voice is not strange to me. Anyone have a guess?
Old 2011-08-25, 15:13   Link #804
Sides

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rhyel View Post
The girl voice is not strange to me. Anyone have a guess?
Inoue Marina maybe? There are a couple of other actress that could be it, but i cannot find voice samples to compare.
Tomatsu Haruka is the correct answer ^^

Last edited by Sides; 2012-03-08 at 06:22.
Sides is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-09-01, 01:04   Link #805
Sides

Get your free NES VC games now, if you qualified as an ambassador. You have to go to the eshop->settings/other->titles you've downloaded, and just scroll down the list and redownload the titles

Some people probably already heard about this Nintendo 3DS conference on the 13/09/2011. If you click on the hyperlink it will warp you to the conference site, that will be streaming it live on that day. Like every year Nintendo themselves won't be taking part at the TGS.

Last edited by Sides; 2011-09-01 at 02:10.
Old 2011-09-01, 03:43   Link #806
Shiroth
Beautiful fighter.

Downloading my free NES games now. This made me laugh though..

Quote:
Are these the full games? No - Nintendo is calling these "priority delivery versions". They are missing a few features, notably saving functions - although you can still quit to the Home menu while playing. Official versions of the games will be launched later for a fee, although 3DS Ambassadors will be able to upgrade free of charge.
Old 2011-09-01, 06:18   Link #807
Vallen Chaos Valiant
Logician and Romantic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiroth View Post
Downloading my free NES games now. This made me laugh though..
It makes sense that they are not selling the games yet then. They are not market-ready and are still Beta. Still, it's proof that Nintendo is a little desperate with 3DS. This really does sound like a last-minute emergency plan rather than something that was fully planned out. Best of luck to them to get 3DS back on track.

3DS was released TOO EARLY. Knowing what we do now, they should have waited a full extra year.
Old 2011-09-01, 06:30   Link #808
Klashikari
阿賀野型3番艦、矢矧 Lv180
*Graphic Designer

It is hard to say if they could go through in a better shape a year later, considering how the Vita was definitely an unquestionable threat to the 3DS.
Unless they could polish even more the 3D features and the game lineup in general, I think it wouldn't be that much of a difference.
Old 2011-09-01, 06:49   Link #809
Westlo
Lets be reality

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vallen Chaos Valiant View Post
3DS was released TOO EARLY. Knowing what we do now, they should have waited a full extra year.
While it's no doubt the launch and everything after has been handled badly... if they waited a year than these problems would be just passed onto the Wii U as well. Nintendo's first party software has always been the saving grace of its systems.. and they're always spaced quite far apart... as the drip of Wii games has shown... Having to try and "Save" the 3DS as well as prep for the Wii U launch is going to leave Nintendo over extending itself...

The problems the 3DS has is that Western developers are primarily focused on consoles as opposed to handhelds and that the PSP has pretty much picked up the majority of the mid level and niche game developers... a lot of which look on track to continue on with the Vita. Atlus, Vanillaware, Falcom, Nippon Ichi, Gust are already on board.. how long for other developers on the PSP to switch over....

Another problem is the stuff like Wii Sports and Brain Training for the Wii and DS respectively sold to consumers who aren't typical gamers. There's no reason for them to upgrade to Wii U and 3DS versions of those games... why for better graphics? They aren't gamers and their playing on graphically inferior systems in the first place. It's why something like Nintendogs went from being a killer app on the DS to being a disappointment with the 3DS. Nintendo thought that 3D would be the difference... it wasn't and that's why it's selling @ a loss right now.

For Nintendo's sake they better have a Pokemon prepped to go... because if Capcom announce an Monster Hunter 3G Portable @ TGS than their in trouble in Japan. Monster Hunter 3 Portable HD just nearly sold 300,000 copies in week 1 on the PS3... from an emulator that Sony made and showed Capcom... I'm sure Capcom will look after them after that...
Westlo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-09-01, 07:57   Link #810
Vallen Chaos Valiant
Logician and Romantic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Westlo View Post
While it's no doubt the launch and everything after has been handled badly... if they waited a year than these problems would be just passed onto the Wii U as well. Nintendo's first party software has always been the saving grace of its systems.. and they're always spaced quite far apart... as the drip of Wii games has shown... Having to try and "Save" the 3DS as well as prep for the Wii U launch is going to leave Nintendo over extending itself...
That's the thing. If Nintendo don't currently have the means to handle 3DS, how is WiiU going to be any better off? When I say 3DS should wait an extra year, I also full on expecting WiiU to be delayed accordingly as well.

What 3DS needed was games. Good quality high profile games. Games that currently don't exist. Things like the NES port should have been ready at launch. Rushing 3DS out the door without the games does nothing.

If WiiU get released without a matching blockbuster game title, we would be expecting a disaster as well.
Old 2011-09-01, 10:52   Link #811
serenade_beta
そのおっぱいで13才

I so can't wait for Senran Kagura and Rune Factory 4.
I so wish Senran Kagura will have interesting gameplay and not just be stupid fanservice.

And I wish the price for importing a 3DS would decrease...

Though anyways, Nintendo will have a conference this month, so I'm looking forward to what announcement they have to make.
Please, another new Pokemon game on the Wii. 5th gen Pokemon Battle Revolution or Pokemon Snap with every gen's Pokemon.
Please?
And when will Icarus come out? Super Smash Bros?
Also, I wish they would make a new Pokemon Card Game video game. No WiFi though, since it'll be just as bad as the Yugioh WiFi...

-Blog --> http://tdnshumi.blogspot.com/ (Mainly about video games)
-R.I.P. Hiroshi Yamauchi, Gaming wouldn't have been the same without you (9/19/13)
serenade_beta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-09-01, 11:44   Link #812
Shadow5YA

3DS was just launched too early. All the high demand titles announced at E3 won't be released until at least the end of the year while the 3DS has been out for several months already.
Shadow5YA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-09-01, 13:31   Link #813
Sides

Quote:
Originally Posted by serenade_beta View Post
Though anyways, Nintendo will have a conference this month, so I'm looking forward to what announcement they have to make.
Probably something about DQX. Funnily enough level-5 will also have their own trade-show this year.

Shinrei Shashin, a Fatal Frame/Project Zero spin-off, is coming to 3DS, read more on andriasang.com
Old 2011-09-01, 13:43   Link #814
Hiroi Sekai
ゴリゴリ!
*Graphic Designer

Level-5's got a ton of stuff to draw excitement to. In October we're getting a new Professor Layton on DS. They've got announcements to make on AA VS PL to make, and that's not all Level-5 makes either.

In other news, I forgot to mention this yesterday. All Ambassadors have some tricky access to those free NES games promised by Nintendo. To download them, you have to go to the eShop, go to "Settings" on the left, "My Downloads", scroll down, and "redownload" all the titles that should be in your list.

Tricky yes, but still nice as they're free. The 10 games are:

- Super Mario Bros.
- The Legend of Zelda
- Donkey Kong Jr.
- Balloon Fight
- Wrecking Crew
- Zelda II: The Adventure of Link
- NES Open Tournament Golf
- Metroid
- Yoshi
- Ice Climber

Looking forward to the GBA ones later this year. WarioWare alone I'd love to revisit.
Old 2011-09-02, 03:08   Link #815
Sides

Senran kagura voice actresses playing the game, read more and videos on andriasand.com
Looks like a solid beat 'em up with cute girls with big racks, that bounces. I honestly want this game, since there is a lack of old school beat 'em up title, that isn't either a (shitty HD) remake or a messed up sequel from an old IP.
Old 2011-09-02, 09:29   Link #816
Kurosu
KORA!!
*Scanlator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sides View Post
Senran kagura voice actresses playing the game, read more and videos on andriasand.com
Looks like a solid beat 'em up with cute girls with big racks, that bounces. I honestly want this game, since there is a lack of old school beat 'em up title, that isn't either a (shitty HD) remake or a messed up sequel from an old IP.
grrrrr you don't know how much my heart aches from not being able to play this game...
Old 2011-09-02, 10:22   Link #817
Benoit
Bishoujo Game Enthusiast

Quote:
Originally Posted by serenade_beta View Post
Please, another new Pokemon game on the Wii. 5th gen Pokemon Battle Revolution or Pokemon Snap with every gen's Pokemon.
Please?
And when will Icarus come out? Super Smash Bros?
Also, I wish they would make a new Pokemon Card Game video game. No WiFi though, since it'll be just as bad as the Yugioh WiFi...
The last thing we need is yet another rehash.
Old 2011-09-02, 10:50   Link #818
Bonta Kun
Know who you are

Got my free games and tbh I'm not exactly excited for them.

These calssics are simply too old to garner any kinda gaming fun for me now.
Good a for maybe a quick 5 minute blast if I don't don't have a game inserted(which rarely happens) but when I can simply be playing the likes of Zelda 3D or any of the other equally or better e-shop titles I already have, these honestly plae in comparison.

I am however looking forward to what GBA titles they will have on offer.
Old 2011-09-02, 11:14   Link #819
serenade_beta
そのおっぱいで13才

Quote:
Originally Posted by Benoit View Post
Would it be a "rehash" if it was a new version though (like gen 5 Pokemon Cards, Snap, Revolution, or Super Smash Bros with new characters)?

...Not that it matters. Nintendo makes good of reusing old series, so it is all good.

-Blog --> http://tdnshumi.blogspot.com/ (Mainly about video games)
-R.I.P. Hiroshi Yamauchi, Gaming wouldn't have been the same without you (9/19/13)
serenade_beta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-09-02, 13:29   Link #820
Kurosu
KORA!!
*Scanlator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Benoit View Post
It wouldn't be a rehash, but to that end it probably won't happen. They're pushing out their online TCG game, so there's no reason to make it. However, I hope it comes out for Virtual Console.

Pokemon Snap is a gimme. It has to come out, it will sell the gyroscope. There are so many more pokemon to make use of. It's perfect.

Tags
3ds, dsi, nintendo, nintendo 3ds, nintendo ds