AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2008-09-03, 06:11   Link #121
Phantom-Takaya
INTJ
*IT Support

Send a message via AIM to Phantom-Takaya Send a message via MSN to Phantom-Takaya Send a message via Yahoo to Phantom-Takaya
I doubt this situation will be resolved immediately if Seo's going to stick to the style he used in Suzuka. It'll just get "frustratingly" worse a little more before it gets any better. Of course, such is life.
Phantom-Takaya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-03, 16:56   Link #122
X207
Gamyūsa

ive yet to read ch13 related notes but i think that yuzuki will win after the war is over. if she does go after kanzaki to get to him, he'll lose sight of akari. if she refuses kanzaki it should still end up in a similar result.
X207 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-03, 17:15   Link #123
Shiroth
Beautiful fighter.

Hmm, seeing how this basically jumps right into things compared to Suzuka has me wondering just how long this one plans to last. That's been the main thought on my mind while reading all 13 released chapters earlier today.

Wonderful series though, i have no problems with it at all. I just love how it's basically the reverse of Suzuka.

Also, regarding the reason why Eba wanted to live there/attend the school. I've been thinking..
Spoiler for speculation:

Last edited by Shiroth; 2008-09-03 at 17:30.
Shiroth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-03, 18:41   Link #124
Waven
Itadaki-nyaaa !!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiroth View Post
Hmm, seeing how this basically jumps right into things compared to Suzuka has me wondering just how long this one plans to last. That's been the main thought on my mind while reading all 13 released chapters earlier today.

Wonderful series though, i have no problems with it at all. I just love how it's basically the reverse of Suzuka.

Also, regarding the reason why Eba wanted to live there/attend the school. I've been thinking..
Spoiler for speculation:
Spoiler for :
Waven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-04, 14:46   Link #125
CygnusX

Finished the 13 chapters today. I started a phew days ago but didn't really get motivated to read on until chapter 6.

My feelings about this manga are mixed ... From one side, I really liked Suzuka and this seems a very similar but still different manga which I'm sure I'll enjoy ... probably. On the other side, it's like déjà vu ... the 2 main girls seem very more alike so the guy will probably be able to love both, but in the end he'll chose for his first love Suzuka ... err Kanzaki ; the guy has the same character and is doing the same stupid stuff. I'd think the mangaka should have learned something about not stretching things too much or make some characters at least a bit more intelligent, but it looks like this manga will follow almost exactly the same pattern as Suzuka, still it's only 13 chapters far, so I hope I'll be surprised later...

Ofcourse I'll still follow new releases since it's a Seo Kouji manga but I'm much more excited about other running romance mangas like Umi no misaki, Girlfriends, Yume de Aetara or Special A.
CygnusX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-05, 05:41   Link #126
MooMooFarm

=] Special A will always be the best, due to drunk Hikari Kawaii panels. 36 was by far the best.
MooMooFarm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-06, 00:48   Link #127
Phantom-Takaya
INTJ
*IT Support

Send a message via AIM to Phantom-Takaya Send a message via MSN to Phantom-Takaya Send a message via Yahoo to Phantom-Takaya
Quote:
Originally Posted by MooMooFarm View Post
=] Special A will always be the best, due to drunk Hikari Kawaii panels. 36 was by far the best.
...you're in the wrong thread, as much as I like Special A. Anything you've got to say about this particular manga?
Phantom-Takaya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-06, 12:34   Link #128
Waven
Itadaki-nyaaa !!

Spoiler for 14:

Last edited by Waven; 2008-09-06 at 12:47.
Old 2008-09-06, 13:46   Link #129
Sun Shine
Destroyer of the Good

Spoiler for Chapter 14:
Sun Shine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-06, 13:59   Link #130
Bonta Kun
Know who you are

Spoiler for 14:
Old 2008-09-06, 17:19   Link #131
Shiroth
Beautiful fighter.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bonta Kun View Post
Spoiler for 14:
Spoiler for Chapter 14:
Old 2008-09-06, 17:29   Link #132
Freeter
beyond

LOL, I swear that sidebar announcer is a total mood-killer.

"NEXT WEEK'S CHAPTER IS A WHOPPING 24 PAGES! YOU'LL BE IN AGONY WHEN YOU READ IT!!!!"

What, is this suddenly going to become School Days?
Old 2008-09-06, 17:38   Link #133
DanielSong39

Didn't Yuzuki already try to set Haruto up with Nanami, then steal a kiss from Haruto?

What's next? Will Takashi make a move on Nanami? Will there be total mayhem at the school festival? Will Haruto string along several girls at once? And what will be Yuzuki and Nanami's weapons of choice?

Stay tuned...
DanielSong39 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-07, 01:54   Link #134
Julian

Spoiler:
Julian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-07, 05:33   Link #135
Shiroth
Beautiful fighter.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Julian View Post
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Old 2008-09-08, 08:33   Link #136
Mentar
Banned

Naaaaah...

Spoiler for my prediction:
Mentar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-08, 15:47   Link #137
Man0warr

I think it will be a reverse of Suzuka, where he ends up dating the girl he initially wants to be with, Nanami (Suzuka), but then realizes his feelings for Eba (Honoka) are stronger and we spend a hundred chapters of angst trying to get back together - during which Eba might go out with Nanami's brother in revenge.

Either way, hopefully Honoka...err I mean Eba wins this time :P
Man0warr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-11, 04:24   Link #138
Waven
Itadaki-nyaaa !!

Spoiler for ch15 raw:
Old 2008-09-13, 03:43   Link #139
jzmagic
flargansbog

argg i hate the male lead so much, what an ass. he doesnt deserve eba
jzmagic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-13, 03:49   Link #140
jzmagic
flargansbog

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mentar View Post
Nah, it's about time that some more relationships other than the Yuzuki-Haruto-Nanami triangle are being set up. Anything else, and the story will get stale. However, I need to point out at least one thing: Why can't Seo come up with male leads who aren't terribly dense in interpersonal relationships? Haruto definitely makes me wish Yamato back ^_^;
Seriously, it appears that Seo has a talent for coming up with the most annoying male protagnoists.
jzmagic is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
a town where you rage, adult romance, drama, ecchi, logic doesn't apply, manga, nice christmas gift seo, power ups, romance, seo kouji, shounen, slice of life