AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > School Days

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2008-10-21, 18:32   Link #261
Deadwings
Heaven's Nightmare

But wanting to kill someone doesn't mean that you actually kill them? or does it? It is more like an expression of anger. But I agree with you, as I posted before, that extreme and constant pain would be better than death (or a worse punishment, dependes on your view).
Old 2008-10-21, 18:46   Link #262
Kozly

Personally... i believe that he deserved to die :P I thought he was a pretty decent guy at the beginning, just a normal high school student and such, even after he was going out with Kotonoha I thought it was fine....

But I dunno man, right after he got with Sekai it all just kinda went downhill xD He was still going out with Kotonoha while running around and doing it with all these other chicks... and then when Sekai told him that she might be pregnant he up and took off and went back to Kotonoha again...making out with her right in front of a 'preggers' Sekai.

Hell, I probably woulda done the same thing in my position. Maybe not go and meet up with the guy's girlfriend right after I've murdered him....

Kotonoha 1: Sekai 0
Old 2008-10-22, 01:27   Link #263
TerranReaper
I am of the Blood Ravens

Send a message via MSN to TerranReaper
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kozly View Post
Personally... i believe that he deserved to die :P I thought he was a pretty decent guy at the beginning, just a normal high school student and such, even after he was going out with Kotonoha I thought it was fine....

But I dunno man, right after he got with Sekai it all just kinda went downhill xD He was still going out with Kotonoha while running around and doing it with all these other chicks... and then when Sekai told him that she might be pregnant he up and took off and went back to Kotonoha again...making out with her right in front of a 'preggers' Sekai.

Hell, I probably woulda done the same thing in my position. Maybe not go and meet up with the guy's girlfriend right after I've murdered him....

Kotonoha 1: Sekai 0
Makoto is just someone lookin for trouble. Well......maybe Sekai also played a part in all this love mess. If she wasn't so selfish and rejected Makoto's offer to be his girlfriend, the murder could even be avoided. Same goes for the other girls. So, to summerize it all:

Makoto: 60% his fault
Sekai: 20% her fault
Other girls: 20% their fault.

Unless someone could balance the statistics a bit.
Old 2008-10-22, 08:49   Link #264
BetoJR
A blast from the past
*Artist

I don't think we can divide responsibility that cleanly... it was everyone's fault, what happened. Now, I still believe that murder is not the answer, but that's what happened, and that's only the murderer(s) fault, anyway.

Old 2008-10-25, 16:45   Link #265
AnimeFangirl

How was Sekai planning to get away with the murder anyway? She should have just turned herself into the police. She's a minor anyway, so at least she'll escape the death sentence.
Old 2008-10-26, 06:51   Link #266
Solafighter
Hige

Quote:
Originally Posted by Solafighter View Post
But in this story, Sekai was to stuppid.

Spoiler for last episode:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dorfl View Post
How was Sekai planning to get away with the murder anyway? She should have just turned herself into the police. She's a minor anyway, so at least she'll escape the death sentence.

Yeah well, she could have avoided to be killed.
Sekai, baka.
Old 2008-10-28, 15:36   Link #267
EternalMelody
Panzergeist

Makoto shouldn't die like that. He should be tortured Berserk style.

The Sword Knight, Signum. I am the soul,
and the fiery demonic sword is Lævateinn

Old 2008-10-30, 02:20   Link #268
Haru~
My Lovely Bunny Chie

Guys I wonder if some of you watched any of the SAW series.... If you are Jigsaw, what kind of trap will you give Makoto?
Jigsaw/ Billy:Hello, Makoto. I want to play a game. Since you're a womanizer, here's your choice. After sixty seconds, you will be cut into pieces courtesy of Kotonoha. To save yourself, you have to cut your own p*nis. Now make your choice. You have sixty seconds.
Now guys. Add some traps. Here's a bonus image.
Old 2008-10-30, 06:34   Link #269
Solafighter
Hige

Quote:
Originally Posted by rave_master16 View Post
Guys I wonder if some of you watched any of the SAW series.... If you are Jigsaw, what kind of trap will you give Makoto?
Jigsaw/ Billy:Hello, Makoto. I want to play a game. Since you're a womanizer, here's your choice. After sixty seconds, you will be cut into pieces courtesy of Kotonoha. To save yourself, you have to cut your own p*nis. Now make your choice. You have sixty seconds.
Now guys. Add some traps. Here's a bonus image.
If you cut your p*nis, you´ll bleed to die.

This question makes not much sense.
Old 2008-10-30, 16:20   Link #270
Haru~
My Lovely Bunny Chie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Solafighter View Post
If you cut your p*nis, you´ll bleed to die.

This question makes not much sense.
That's why it's no escape for him. He will either die on his own hands or Kotonoha will kill her.
Old 2008-11-15, 03:04   Link #271
othera

Im a HUGE fan of saw, and i would love to do that to the pric.

Mokoto is the kind of guy i wish was dead, but murder is wrong... mixed feelings but i would say yeah, he did kinda deserve it.
Sekai on the other hand, I was sad to see her die but she sorda deserved it... but it was still sad to see her die for some reason.

Imo a better punishment would be for mokoto to have his genitals put out of buissness forever :P

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bathory Area View Post
My answer.

Spoiler for Makoto:
OMG AWSOME <3<3<3
Old 2009-01-19, 20:12   Link #272
DummyInc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fervor View Post

Makoto is a kid. A KID. He was basically overwhelmed by the completely new situation of having all these girls available to him. Then he got thrown the pregnancy situation, at which point he totally ran away. Considering he's a child, that's not surprising.
oh come on, during teen days we r taught to b responsible for wat we do, but i was wondered how come so many girls wanna do with him
Old 2009-01-20, 13:27   Link #273
willyvereb
Mad Scientist #0000

Send a message via MSN to willyvereb
I think Makoto made some terrible mistake...he's very selfish and has no emphatic skills(on the top of that close to zero relationship-knowledge). He's just realised that what kind of horible things have he done to Kotonoha(but surpisingly he haven't realised even a litle bit of Sekai's pain). He deserved punishment...even if not death but almost anyone in Sekai's shoes would chose that option.

He's seemingly a nice and caring guy, but in he have no hardships in the life so he's willing to help anyone until he not have to make any sacrafice. He's damn spoiled and selfish even if it'snt visible on the outside. A redeeming factor that he can become a real selfless nice person because he can't bear seeing someone sad(even if it's just because it irritates him and that' why he helps)
Old 2009-01-20, 13:53   Link #274
BetoJR
A blast from the past
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by willyvereb View Post
almost anyone in Sekai's shoes would chose that option.
Yeah, that's why we have so many single moms that killed their baby-daddies when they left, huh?

Old 2009-01-20, 16:22   Link #275
willyvereb
Mad Scientist #0000

Quote:
Originally Posted by BetoJR View Post
Yeah, that's why we have so many single moms that killed their baby-daddies when they left, huh?
It seems that you're at that majority that can't understand Sekai and just see the surface.
It's not just because he abaddons his kid with her. It's because she tought that she was a mere tool, a practice doll for Makoto. And she realy belived that Makoto realy loves and loved Kotonoha...Conclusion: she was just a stepping stone to reach Kotonoha.
She was madly in love with him and for a time before the series(i'm not sure what was that likeable in him, but the love can be blind:P...he surely has an uconcious talent to get the girl's love)
So Sekai was hurt in her sense of humanity...instantly she cant even see herself a human...She's hurt as greatly that nearly killed her...so she must finish off the source of pain: Makoto.
She just want to show him a bit of her pain.
This is not only from love...she felt that everything was taken by him...
Surely it's not an everyday feeling so not a surprise that not so many ppl understands Sekai...
Old 2009-01-20, 18:44   Link #276
BetoJR
A blast from the past
*Artist

You presume too much.

I like Sekai.

But unstable people are prone to irrational acts. That's all. I don't really think there's a need to understand a killer's mind. There's responsibility and atonement. They are the ones that have to understand why they did it - for everyone else, it's merely a study case. And it really has nothing to do with the thread we're currently in.

Old 2009-01-20, 19:13   Link #277
willyvereb
Mad Scientist #0000

Ok...i tough that so...just some ppl describes her evil and crazy cuz she killed Makoto violently. She was just greatly hurt and in total despair...she hadn't become crazy just she become unstable from that.

And Makoto deserves death? I think no one deserves death because this is only the "easyer way" to attone. He must attone in his life not his death...but to stick to the death scene: at the last moment Makoto realised that how greatly he hurted Sekai and i think he was trying to apologise for her.
Old 2009-01-20, 19:55   Link #278
BetoJR
A blast from the past
*Artist

Note that I, never, in any way shape or form, implied that Makoto deserved death. The atonement I was talking about was for Sekai's murder of Makoto. Not anything else - and let's not bring Kotonoha's revenge into this, as it is another whole ball of lunacy in itself.

Over several posts in this very thread you'll see that I stand firmly outside the "he deserved it" way of thinking.

Old 2009-01-21, 01:05   Link #279
willyvereb
Mad Scientist #0000

OFF(sry):You misunderstand it(or i write a bit wrong?:P) I have no intention of offending you.(ok...maybe a little at the first post )
And perhaps i have no time to read the whole thread for now, but seeing the general public and some of the forums the majority of people thinks that Sekai is a bitch and Makoto is the elemental evil(or in some circles the ultimate hero XD).
Old 2009-01-21, 09:53   Link #280
Solafighter
Hige

By rewatching the killing scene, from my point of view, Sekai regret it, just right after she sees him covered with blood.

Braincamera: ON
Spoiler for Solafighter thought:

Braincamera: OFF