Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > General > Video Games

Notices

Old 2006-07-17, 19:11   Link #61
DarkCntry
Blue Dawn

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oreca
I have really shitty problem
I dont know how to save the game, so i cant exit the progremm without loosing my game and i dont wanna start from the beginning
please help me!!!
thx Oreca
I know I'm going to regret doing this...

Read the manual?
Old 2006-08-04, 15:24   Link #62
zero328

right click and select save

there are actually 4 different storylines for this game, to enjoy it as much as possible, i think its best to start from the worse to best

Spoiler for No Relationship:

Spoiler for Mio's storyline:

Spoiler for Ayano's storyline:

Spoiler for Maria's storyline:

Spoiler for My opinion to this game:

I have collected every CG i could in the game, yes in my game the memory says 100%! and i'm not suprised to say that all the rare shots are just minor variations of Maria's sex scenes. Ayano's scenes were all done by the time i have done 2 or 3 of her after diaries and there are a few pictures and a video from maria's second ending. After completing maria's second ending something special happens, what that is, i'll let you find out yourself. Also, i am not pleased to know that it is impossible to find the full version of the theme tune online, however i used my MP3 player's line in function and got it

another thing is, if you people are looking for a real walkthrough to this game, i suggest you stop wasting your effort, the only thing you'll find is the one stated on the first page of this thread
zero328 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-10-09, 20:08   Link #63
ninetail1030

Sorry to bump this extremly old thread..
But have anyone who played this game got Maria's Second Ending??
I already beat the game 7 times and have 100% CG, but I still dont have Maria's Secret ending??
and the speical thing that happened... was it this?
Spoiler for The Special Thing that happened:

And 1 more question about Maria's Ending,
Did Maria came back to Hiroki? Or was Hiroki getting old and sick so Maria came back to take care of him? or was it just an illusion?

Last edited by ninetail1030; 2006-10-10 at 10:04.
ninetail1030 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-10-10, 15:10   Link #64
GodzFire

Send a message via AIM to GodzFire
Wow, where do I start? The reason I signed up for this board was due to playing Private Nurse two days ago, and after a bunch of searching, found this place to have the most information on it. I originally saw this game as a clip on TechTV's CinemaTech. Something about it interested me, although I thought it was just a simple hentai game. I was finally able to get a copy this past weekend.

I expected a little story and then the "adult" stuff would kick in. I found out though that Private Nurse is totally different. Using jesdynf/of EFnet's guide, I went through Maria's path first since I thought that would have the most "action". Looking at the previews and stuff of the game I thought Maria was going to seduce him or something. Man was I totally wrong.

At first I didn't play that much attention to the dialogue, but as time went on, I got more into it. In fact, I ended up doing like 3 or 4 hours the first time because I couldn't stop reading. The story is so deep and emotional. I will be the first to admit that sad movies or tv shows, usually have no effect on me. I’m not a macho guy or anything they just never do. I don’t know why, but for whatever reason, I started breaking down near the end of Maria’s story.

Spoiler:

I now want to finish the other 3 storylines. I think the best would be to go: No Relationship, Mio, and, Ayano, so at least there will be some happy ending. I want find out everything I can, especially with Maria. I would truly appreciate any thoughts and comments from you guys on the Maria issue, like:

Spoiler:

Is the PS2 game ‘Private Nurse: Maria’ any different from this? By that I mean does it have any additional information to help explain things, or have a better Maria ending :-(. I hope that some of the people who contributed to this thread will see this like AG3, TronDD, Izzy, zero328, and DarkCntry. If anyone knows them, please see if you can have them reply.

Most of all, I also want to know the answer ninetail1030’s question about Maria coming back to Hero. I need someone to tell me something positive and happy about it because right now I’m just too bummed about the one I got ;-(.
GodzFire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-10-10, 16:52   Link #65
ninetail1030

Hehe,
I actully got a copy of this game 2 years ago but I never bother to touch it untill 3 days ago, and I am still feeling depress after Maria's ending. I think the PS2 version added some new pictures, but I don't know if they added any new routes or not, I hope they do, because if they did I would deffienitly buy it since i understand some Jap(well good enough to read). Can someone tell us more info on the PS2 Ver Private Nurse?

I followed jesdynf's guide on GameFAQs and I THINK* I got the special ending already, but I don't know I might be wrong.
Spoiler for This is what I got:

And err... can someone please translate what Maria said when they start playing the staff list and credits please? I am really curious, thanks.
Old 2006-10-10, 18:54   Link #66
GodzFire

I'd really like to know as well if the PS2 version does as well.

Spoiler:
Old 2006-10-10, 22:17   Link #67
GodzFire

Well I went through the last parts of Maria's story and ending again to really read the stuff. I also finished all of Maria's After Stories. Some of those are insightful, like the future one. Anyway I took some screencaps of the ending I got:

Spoiler:

I was also able to record what Maria was saying during the staff roll. It's HERE. Unfortunately I don't know any Japanese, but I would really like to know what she says as well.
Old 2006-10-10, 23:15   Link #68
ninetail1030

I followed jesdynf on gamefaqs,
here is his guide and a big thanks to jesdynf.
http://db.gamefaqs.com/computer/dosw...vate_nurse.txt

and yes, Maria won't age because she is like a forest spirit(fairy?)/Mother nature or something like that. Because when you look at my post above you will find out that Hiroki became really old and Maria still look young. (that reminds me of Tsukihime(hehe))
but she did got together with Hiroki in the end, but I don't know what happens later on.

And thanks for the MP3, I actully don't have any Japanese friend or friend that knows Japaness, but I will try to get someone to translate it for me.
--------------------------------------------------
ok I got a friend of mine that knows a little jap to translate it for me.
anyway...
He said it meant "The sun/ocean beautifully... something something.
But that doesn't mean goodbye. Surely, one day we'll meet again happily... Umm.
You... something something.
You won't see it either.
A new(?) world...something something.
This star's people ... something something.
That's why I have to say goodbye.
I'll keep these treasured memories in my heart (?)
And surely one day again... something something.

Anyway... He translated some parts... but ... yea, i will get someone who knows better jap to translate it again lol.

and that's where I lost it too, when they knew the time had arrive and it's time for her to leave.
But I was thinking.... Maria won't age/die right? then since Hiroki had sex with her... Doesn't he get the genes too? XD

Last edited by ninetail1030; 2006-10-11 at 03:38.
Old 2006-10-11, 15:24   Link #69
Matt Soulblade
1000 times better

I just got this game from a friend...
But Im getting an error "There will be no sound effects because the system does not support ADPCM files. Do you wish to continue? ( CODE = 0:0 )"
And of course, I get no sound effects and no voices, and annoying messages everytime someone speaks/a SFX occurs telling me that it was impossible to load the SFX/Voice File.
Any ideas? Please help.
Matt Soulblade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-10-11, 16:03   Link #70
ninetail1030

Use CD 2 to play
and dont load from CD 2 directly,
go into your private nurse folder under program file and start from there.

Another person thats ganna feel the pain...
Old 2006-10-11, 16:48   Link #71
Matt Soulblade
1000 times better

Quote:
Originally Posted by ninetail1030 View Post
Use CD 2 to play
and dont load from CD 2 directly,
go into your private nurse folder under program file and start from there.

Another person thats ganna feel the pain...
That didnt work..

Well I googled a little and found that the reason that I cant play those sounds is because with SP2 the files imaadp32.acm and msadp32.acm were updated, causing problems with some japanese games that used those files.
Now I need to get those files, but Im having problems finding them. Does somebody knows where I can get the files (pre-SP1) -or, if your game works well, you could upload the files to RapidShare -
Location: C:\Windows\System32 . The version should be 5.0.xxxx
Thanks a lot!
Old 2006-10-11, 18:20   Link #72
ninetail1030

that shouldnt be a problem.. because I am using SP2 too...
Try using this No CD Patch, put it in your PN folder and overwrite the old file,
Put in CD2 and load the file in the PN folder(Not from cd2)

http://www.myfilehut.com/userfiles/8...cd%20Patch.zip
Old 2006-10-11, 19:19   Link #73
Matt Soulblade
1000 times better

Nope, it didnt work. I still cannot hear the voices and the SFXs...
Old 2006-10-11, 19:26   Link #74
ninetail1030

Ok here are the files you asked for.
good luck

http://www.myfilehut.com/userfiles/8464/Files.rar
Old 2006-10-11, 19:37   Link #75
Matt Soulblade
1000 times better

IT WORKED!!!!!
Cookies for you, and, Thanks a lot
Old 2006-10-11, 19:58   Link #76
ninetail1030

Have fun
and
Good luck...

May the pain be with you
Old 2006-10-12, 13:09   Link #77
GodzFire

Well I just sent out some PMs to various people in this thread who seemed to have information and know a good deal about the game. I'm hoping it reaches them and they can help us figure out some meanings of the characters, stories, and find out just how many endings there really are. I've decided to go and document both the exact options you get for each question, as well as what day they are on. I'm hoping to expand upon EFNet's guide to make it more detailed. Any help would be appreciated there.

I finished the 'Neutral' storyline yesterday:
Spoiler:

I also finished Ayano but not the 2nd half of her After Diaries. Contrary to what one person said here, the path in the guide did take me correctly to the end.
Spoiler:

So I've done Maria's, Ayano's, and the Netraul story, and I'm up to 90% on the CGs. Now I'm going to do Mio's, and see what happens.

Oh one last thing:
Spoiler:
Old 2006-10-12, 16:53   Link #78
ninetail1030

yes,
in the end of Maria's story when Maria was leaving,
Hiroki showed Maria a 4leaf clover and told her that when you thought they are not around, they are around you.
But I actully haven't seem that CG before.
For me, after getting 100% CG, My title screen showed a picture of Maria smiling, like the previous post I posted.
Old 2006-10-12, 17:47   Link #79
TronDD
Team the box!

Gee guys, thanks for opening up old wounds.

Honestly, I don't think I can contribute any more to this thread than is already here. I haven't played the game since whenever I posted here last and I never went through every detail in the game. I got the 3 character endings and that was it.

I kinda want to play through it again, now. Maybe I'll revisit it after I'm done with Ever17.
TronDD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-10-12, 20:24   Link #80
ninetail1030

Omg it's TronDD,
the post starter XD
Don't mension it man~ it's always to have more people on the same boat
isn't Ever 17 out a long time ago though?
I remember I had that game since 2 years ago(or 1)

Last edited by ninetail1030; 2006-10-12 at 20:49.