私はお尻を食べる

damn ive been waiting so patiently lol
Old 2013-01-04, 01:28   Link #602
DarkSkiper
Evil Mage

Quote:
Originally Posted by sapper View Post
damn ive been waiting so patiently lol
Look at your avatar it will help you relax. Well, it worked for me anyway.

So, what next... Slime check, Lamia check, Centaur check, Harpy check, Mermaid check, pervert human overseer check, hmm... something is missing... ah, a dragon girl, a fox girl and a succubus(mainstream I know, but I can't help it!).
Old 2013-01-04, 01:34   Link #603
Ddraig

Unhappy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xaturas View Post
That papi sue scene with a flower loosing its petal ...
No matter how I look at it it reminds me of loosing virginity by papi (for example school days scene of campfire and flower loosing petals reference to the black hair girl getting it on with one of the dudes, which was the only scene in my anime watching history that I actually paused the show and sit there for 5 minutes thinking and raging).
Frankly now that I look at it, all of them lost their virginity and *purity* with sue ...
You just have to remind me one of the most raging moment in anime I ever watch.
Ddraig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-04, 08:30   Link #604
Kyero Fox
Tastes Cloudy

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkSkiper View Post
Look at your avatar it will help you relax. Well, it worked for me anyway.

So, what next... Slime check, Lamia check, Centaur check, Harpy check, Mermaid check, pervert human overseer check, hmm... something is missing... ah, a dragon girl, a fox girl and a succubus(mainstream I know, but I can't help it!).
Dragon girl would be awesome, Since they seem to go for more monster than girl. Foxgirl is out of the question. ;_;
Old 2013-01-04, 08:41   Link #605
ImperialFlameGod8190

waits over new chapter is out oi vey
ImperialFlameGod8190 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-04, 08:46   Link #606
RRW
Unspecified
*Scanlator

yeah...

RRW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-04, 09:10   Link #607
ImperialFlameGod8190

this is starting to annoy me
ImperialFlameGod8190 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-04, 09:41   Link #608
Diveman

This dude is gonna end up with a zoo at this rate
Diveman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-04, 11:54   Link #609
ShiroiRyu

Need a arachne, alraune and a dullahan.
But ok for Mermaid. XD
Old 2013-01-04, 12:04   Link #610
Randrak42
ANEGO Worshiper

Please let Mero secretly be a yandere, please let Mero secretly be a yandere, please let Mero secretly be a yandere, please let Mero secretly be a yandere, please let Mero secretly be a yandere, please let Mero secretly be a yandere, please let Mero secretly be a yandere, please let Mero secretly be a yandere, please let Mero secretly be a yandere, please let Mero secretly be a yandere, please let Mero secretly be a yandere, please let Mero secretly be a yandere, please let Mero secretly be a yandere, please let Mero secretly be a yandere, please let Mero secretly be a yandere, please let Mero secretly be a yandere.

Also...it seems that Miia is actually Meer for some reason...I like Miia more though (Also Suu is actually Sue xD).

Still hoping for an Arachne next.
Randrak42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-04, 12:08   Link #611
SidVicious
Anime addict

Mia is my favorite, but I still want to see the arachne.
Old 2013-01-04, 13:56   Link #612
MAX_COLA_POWER!

Dullahan for me, with an Irish accent, who better to give some good head?
Old 2013-01-04, 14:29   Link #613
Xaturas

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAX_COLA_POWER! View Post
Dullahan for me, with an Irish accent, who better to give some good head?
Same for me. That's the only one I'm looking forward to. You know normal looking that won't squeeze or kill you or have some kind of *wtf* attached to the body. But that just me enjoying the rom com without being a bestiality fan.
Old 2013-01-04, 14:35   Link #614
Richocet
Lover of Purity

Nice chap, poor girls losing their "petals' like that
Old 2013-01-04, 14:36   Link #615
Randrak42
ANEGO Worshiper

Quote:
Same for me. That's the only one I'm looking forward to. You know normal looking that won't squeeze or kill you or have some kind of *wtf* attached to the body. But that just me enjoying the rom com without being a bestiality fan.
Liking Lamia, Centaur or Mermaids doesn't really make you a bestiality fan...
Old 2013-01-04, 15:20   Link #616
Xaturas

Quote:
Originally Posted by Randrak42 View Post
Liking Lamia, Centaur or Mermaids doesn't really make you a bestiality fan...
Actually they don't I still find any *copulation* as bizzare and disgusting for me. Doesn't change the fact that I like the rom-com here, and still don't disrespect people liking it for being a *freak show*. As they say to each of their end. That's why I wait for more humanlike girls without strange animals attached to them. You know the usual ears/tails whatever without it being overly strange.
That's why I also wait for dullahan, cause the only issue she have is that her head can fall off. Then there's few others that also seem human like, but I didn't see them from this author repertoire and I frankly don't go to pages like bestiality wiki.

The most normal atm would be papi (though she's a loli ...) if you don't look at her feet/hands. Or slime girl as long as you get past the slime part. Slime girl could remind me of some X-men, or other kind of super hero water/sand girl that can dematerialize and is still *human*.
Old 2013-01-04, 15:31   Link #617
MAX_COLA_POWER!

Looks like Pappi got her Harpie's Pet Baby Dragon de-winged and can't be an elegant egotist anymore, Centorea shall cease becoming a bride of pure blood and greatest honor, verily, and Miia got snaked out of her cherry, that'd make anyone have a hissy fit. Meroune looks to be an interesting addition to the crew, can't wait to see what's her kink^^;;.
Old 2013-01-04, 17:02   Link #618
Randrak42
ANEGO Worshiper

Quote:
Actually they don't I still find any *copulation* as bizzare and disgusting for me. Doesn't change the fact that I like the rom-com here, and still don't disrespect people liking it for being a *freak show*. As they say to each of their end. That's why I wait for more humanlike girls without strange animals attached to them. You know the usual ears/tails whatever without it being overly strange.
That's why I also wait for dullahan, cause the only issue she have is that her head can fall off. Then there's few others that also seem human like, but I didn't see them from this author repertoire and I frankly don't go to pages like bestiality wiki.

The most normal atm would be papi (though she's a loli ...) if you don't look at her feet/hands. Or slime girl as long as you get past the slime part. Slime girl could remind me of some X-men, or other kind of super hero water/sand girl that can dematerialize and is still *human*.
Actually if you check Chapter 1 we have Cat Girls, Bunny Girls, Dog Girls, Mouse Girl, Cow girl, Tiger Girl, Sheep Girl, Angel and Demon who are all pretty much normal looking girls with animal ears, tails and/or horns (and wings and so on).
Old 2013-01-04, 17:08   Link #619
Xaturas

Quote:
Originally Posted by Randrak42 View Post
Actually if you check Chapter 1 we have Cat Girls, Bunny Girls, Dog Girls, Mouse Girl, Cow girl, Tiger Girl, Sheep Girl, Angel and Demon who are all pretty much normal looking girls with animal ears, tails and/or horns (and wings and so on).
Yet the main character gets all the freaky ones. Heck this chapter when smith talks about her work you get another normal looking one.
I've seen his pixiv work so I know what I can expect from him, as far as it goes its his cast of girls, then maybe some normal ones besides dullahan and that minotaur, will show up.
Old 2013-01-04, 17:33   Link #620
Randrak42
ANEGO Worshiper

Quote:
Yet the main character gets all the freaky ones. Heck this chapter when smith talks about her work you get another normal looking one.
I've seen his pixiv work so I know what I can expect from him, as far as it goes its his cast of girls, then maybe some normal ones besides dullahan and that minotaur, will show up.
Yea well...honestly I'm glad he picks the "freaky" ones...since Cat girls and Dog Girls have been done to death in anime and manga by now, at least this manga sets it apart from the rest.

Tags
ecchi, harem, monster girl