Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Reviews & Recommendations

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2011-06-24, 11:57   Link #1
Izumi Ayaka

Question Help me find a character that I will love

Hi everyone!
Maybe, I'm asking a weird question, but I'm really curious about the existence of a male character that I want to see SO MUCH!
The problem is - characters like this are only common in hard style yaoi manga >__< And I don't really like yaoi, I wish to watch an anime or manga with a guy like this, who is in love with a girl T__T

He is tan skinned Osaka/Okinawa type guy, with a voice/manner of speach of Tohji from Evangelion. He is funny, strong and a bit... um... well, he isn't too smart lol ^^
He has very short black hair - buzz cut or something like that. He might be a school bad guy or a sport-type dude, like to fight, shounen manga, video games and other stuff like that. And he is in love with a nice girl and saves her from something. Um... Something like that T___T

Only not yaoi! =((
The author of arts is on pixiv here, but be careful, the art has a high rating!

Please, help me find something like that - anything, shoujo, shounen, hentai - I want to see a character like this SO MUCH!
Thank you for your help!
Old 2011-06-24, 20:23   Link #2
SeijiSensei
AS Oji-kun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Izumi Ayaka View Post
He is tan skinned Osaka/Okinawa type guy, with a voice/manner of speach of Tohji from Evangelion. He is funny, strong and a bit... um... well, he isn't too smart lol ^^
He has very short black hair - buzz cut or something like that. He might be a school bad guy or a sport-type dude, like to fight, shounen manga, video games and other stuff like that. And he is in love with a nice girl and saves her from something.
Harima Kenji in School Rumble displays a lot of these characteristics. He's even dark-skinned, though his hair is rather long. I don't recall Tohji from Eva, so I can't say if his voice actor is a good match for that character, but I do think Harima is one of the funniest anime characters ever.

He is in love with a nice girl, but he generally ends up saving someone else.
Old 2011-06-24, 22:20   Link #3
kitten320

The main hero from Suzuka is totally in love with the girl. He has short hair and is part of track team.

Then there is main hero from Busou Renkin who is funny, strong, quiet short hair and in love with the main heroine.

Mario from Rainbow is a really cool guy who does look a bit like the one you posted. You can see him in my sig. However, series are not romance based but there were several episode about him and a girl. For me he is one of the best anime guys.

Another fave of mine would be Okita from Hakuouki, he has quiet short hair, is funny and loves to trase. He is also very strong. And he saves a girl several times.
Old 2011-06-25, 04:55   Link #4
Izumi Ayaka

Harina's hair and those sunglasses really turns me off - I'd try to watch or read it, but I'm not sure about that one...
Anyway, thanks a lot for your responce! ^^

Kitten320, thank you very much, I'll check that)))

Mario from Rainbow looks VERY promisingly
Closed Thread