AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Bleach

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2008-08-30, 17:42   Link #261
Keirin
One from the moon

Send a message via MSN to Keirin
Quote:
Originally Posted by yuuk1 View Post
REAL TRAILER OF THE MOVIE!!! COMPLETE WITH SOUNDS!!! Credits to RukiaNobuta

http://mx.youtube.com/watch?v=y0q4fjU1d8A

OMFG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
you're not the first one ^^''
Old 2008-08-31, 04:32   Link #262
Ichigo&Rukia

This is not the real trailer. It's just a teaser and a promo. There will be opening, ending and a longer trailer.
Old 2008-09-01, 11:22   Link #263
Scarlett_Rain55

I'm going to LOL if this turns out to be a RenjiXRukia movie or Ichigo declares that Rukia is just his nakama yet again.
Old 2008-09-01, 11:28   Link #264
yuuk1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Finalfantasyfan55 View Post
I'm going to LOL if this turns out to be a RenjiXRukia movie or Ichigo declares that Rukia is just his nakama yet again.
Ichigo wasn't the one who declared any nakama sentence about Rukia, if he did, it was about Inoue. Ichigo had excuses and soap opera phrases about telling other people about Rukia during the SS arc, but Ichigo directly said that Inoue is their nakama.

Please keep in mind that Ichigo hesitated to answer Rukia.

--ooOoo--

Putting the shipping rant aside, here is a link to another movie teaser:

Ichigo being very emotional about Rukia's disappearance, yet AGAIN!

Here is my translated version:

Ichigo:

That person's existence is really disappearing...

To white....

That person was surely here...
Old 2008-09-01, 11:33   Link #265
Scarlett_Rain55

Oh no I'm not even going to bother with shipping wars in this thread.

I'm pretty butt hurt about this movie though as you can see. If Studio Pierrot is trying to make it Ichihime centric due to HM, then why make a movie about IchiRuki? Gosh, they make me mad! First they add like 3 ichihime endings and a handhold, now they make a movie about IchiRuki! Now how is Kubo going to make Japan accept Ichihime? They're ruining his life! Ugh!
Old 2008-09-01, 11:40   Link #266
WONDERMIKE
kanpai!

Send a message via ICQ to WONDERMIKE
Pierrot is obviously toying with all those shippers same applies to Kubo
Old 2008-09-01, 11:56   Link #267
yuuk1

Quote:
Oh no I'm not even going to bother with shipping wars in this thread.

I'm pretty butt hurt about this movie though as you can see. If Studio Pierrot is trying to make it Ichihime centric due to HM, then why make a movie about IchiRuki? Gosh, they make me mad! First they add like 3 ichihime endings and a handhold, now they make a movie about IchiRuki! Now how is Kubo going to make Japan accept Ichihime? They're ruining his life! Ugh!
The third movie was decided months/weeks/days (whatever!) before they started making Inoue----> Ichigo endings. People, let us all veer away from the shipping perspective, set it aside and put your goggles off, and try to accept this upcoming movie.

If you don't like it, then please don't discuss it. PM other people about it. I for one, don't like how some people are trying to down play my favorite pairing and this movie, and I'm sure you Inoue fans can't stand it either.

And no FF-san, I'm not trying to piss you off or single you out or anything
Old 2008-09-01, 12:05   Link #268
WONDERMIKE
kanpai!

Quote:

If you don't like it, then please don't discuss it. PM other people about it.
I can't see a "positive comments only" in the thread title. Look up the threads of the last two movies, there were lots of negative critics/comments, so why should this be different? It's a free discussion after all. Lots of people couldn't stand Senna, or Toushiro being the main figure.

From what I've seen so far, and I'm quite aware it's not much, this movie isn't very "bleachy" at all, it looks more like a cheesy drama. Ichigo screaming all the time is bleh to me. It's more like I watch fanfiction instead of genuine bleach material. This isn't connected to any preferred pairing, it's as "unbleachy" as the hand-holding-scene after the Ichi-Grim-Battle to me.

And btw, I can't remember someone telling others to stop discussing this scene in case they didn't like it

I for myself am just hoping Ichi will have to fight some of the Gotei 13 Captains/VC and isn't running away all the time to chase after Rukia. Bleach Movies should concentrate on good fights and good animation, I mean, whenever will we get a chance to see a Ichigo-Komamura fight? Just to name one unusual pairing(I know it's not popular, it's just an example)

found a movie wp yesterday

Last edited by WONDERMIKE; 2008-09-01 at 12:16.
Old 2008-09-01, 12:21   Link #269
yuuk1

Quote:
Originally Posted by WONDERMIKE View Post
I can't see a "positive comments only" in the thread title. Look up the threads of the last two movies, there were lots of negative critics/comments, so why should this be different? It's a free discussion after all. Lots of people couldn't stand Senna, or Toushiro being the main figure.

From what I've seen so far, and I'm quite aware it's not much, this movie isn't very "bleachy" at all, it looks more like a cheesy drama. Ichigo screaming all the time is bleh to me. It's more like I watch fanfiction instead of genuine bleach material. This isn't connected to any preferred pairing, it's as "unbleachy" as the hand-holding-scene after the Ichi-Grim-Battle to me.

And btw, I can't remember someone telling others to stop discussing this scene in case they didn't like it
I don't know how else to say this without offending the other camp.

Bleach started with IchiRuki. The WHOLE SS arc was all about Ichigo screaming Rukia's name and reminiscing about her. So how can you even say that the IchiRuki movie is so un-bleachy when you've watched it or read it up to now?! Even the 1st movie was a parody of the SS arc. KT-san tried to do parallels between SS and HM which proved that it was impossible and incomparable.

The 3rd movie is pretty much like SS arc...! Even the 7th anniversary of Bleach (WSJ cover) was another panel/cover that pretty much resembled the INTRUDERZ 2 spread. You know what I'm talking about, the one with only Ichigo and Rukia in it, the knight and his princess.

Spoiler for space:

Click spoiler to see the pictures and what our precious KT-sama did to promote the movie , 3/4 months before the movie even reaches the big screen...!

And yes, the hand scene was gay and pretty blergh....! it was rushed and used a closure; not to mention that KT-san seemed to not approve of it...! I'm sorry if I've offended anybody!

EDIT: Oh and thank you for the HQ picture!! ^_^

Last edited by yuuk1; 2008-09-01 at 12:36.
Old 2008-09-01, 12:44   Link #270
WONDERMIKE
kanpai!

Quote:
I don't know how else to say this without offending the other camp.

Bleach started with IchiRuki. The WHOLE SS arc was all about Ichigo screaming Rukia's name and reminiscing about her. So how can you even say that the IchiRuki movie is so un-bleachy when you've watched it or read it up to now?! Even the 1st movie was a parody of the SS arc. KT-san tried to do parallels between SS and HM which proved that it was impossible and incomparable.
There was a time before SS arc, that's where Rukia was a great character and more than just a damsel in distress(after-SS she was her old self again). The SS arc mainly focused on power-ups and great fights, cheesy/romantic scenes were reduced to a minimum and furthermore mixed with comedy to soften the impact. I know the studio tries to hype their movie up, but judging from this few material it's more of a drama instead of an actionmovie. Technically speaking it's true that perhaps the same things from the SS arc could happen again, but right now it's being promoted in whole different style.

Quote:
The 3rd movie is pretty much like SS arc...! Even the 7th anniversary of Bleach (WSJ cover) was another panel/cover that pretty much resembled the INTRUDERZ 2 spread. You know what I'm talking about, the one with only Ichigo and Rukia in it, the knight and his princess.
Hype³ you know, we two seem to have different personal preferences. The promotion is mainly addressed to shippers and perhaps the female audience. That's not what I call my Bleach, and of course everyone of us has a difference point of view on what or what not is his/her Bleach.

Quote:
And yes, the hand scene was gay and pretty blergh....! it was rushed and used a closure and KT-san seemed to not approve of it...!
I agree. This was cheap and unusual fanservice, I can say that as a Orihime-liking person, probably because I don't take it so serious and while I like her I don't give much about with whom Ichigo will end up(in case he will come together with someone, I'm not sure this will happen). Honestly speaking I was looking forward to the caveman-style rescue and Orihime worrying about her weight(that was cute in the manga )
Old 2008-09-01, 12:57   Link #271
yuuk1

Quote:
Originally Posted by WONDERMIKE View Post
There was a time before SS arc, that's where Rukia was a great character and more than just a damsel in distress(after-SS she was her old self again). The SS arc mainly focused on power-ups and great fights, cheesy/romantic scenes were reduced to a minimum and furthermore mixed with comedy to soften the impact. I know the studio tries to hype their movie up, but judging from this few material it's more of a drama instead of an actionmovie. Technically speaking it's true that perhaps the same things from the SS arc could happen again, but right now it's being promoted in whole different style.
I agree with you to an extent! the movie is turning for a very romantic side.

Quote:
Hype³ you know, we two seem to have different personal preferences. The promotion is mainly addressed to shippers and perhaps the female audience. That's not what I call my Bleach, and of course everyone of us has a difference point of view on what or what not is his/her Bleach.
Like you said, the animators are trying to bait the IchiRuki fanbase, since Bleach-- until very recently-- has become bland. (In my perspective... it has nothing to do with me being an IchiRuki fan, but as a Bleach fan.)

Quote:
I agree. This was cheap and unusual fanservice, I can say that as a Orihime-liking person, probably because I don't take it so serious and while I like her I don't give much about with whom Ichigo will end up(in case he will come together with someone, I'm not sure this will happen).
Finally! Someone who agrees with me, from another camp hee Except for the who cares part...! >__<

FOR OTHER PEOPLE:

PLEASE FOCUS ON THE MOVIE...!

Last edited by yuuk1; 2008-09-01 at 13:37.
Old 2008-09-01, 13:29   Link #272
Scarlett_Rain55

Oh well, more CANON Ichihime scenes are going to happen in the manga anyway, so it's all good. Unless Ishida rescues her leaving all hope for Ichihime scenes or global warming kills us first. =P
Old 2008-09-01, 14:10   Link #273
yuuk1

The teaser that I had just posted might be fake. I don't know yet, since it's real good, I mean real goooooooooood...! But I'll keep on the look out if it is or isn't. Though the 1st and 2nd teaser are NOT fake. They are real and not hearsay... >,>

EDIT:

80,000 tickets are being sold. (Imagine that! We still have MONTHS until the movie, and the tickets are pouring!!!)

Last edited by yuuk1; 2008-09-01 at 15:56.
Old 2008-09-01, 14:34   Link #274
Keirin
One from the moon

Send a message via MSN to Keirin
http://www.tv-tokyo.co.jp/bleach/news.html#stroy some small pics...see the second, it seems like he did run away... is it matsumoto and hisagi he's running from
Old 2008-09-01, 14:38   Link #275
Scarlett_Rain55

Quote:
The teaser that I had just posted might be fake. I don't know yet, since it's real good, I mean real goooooooooood...! But I'll keep on the look out if it is or isn't. Though the 1st and 2nd teaser are NOT fake. They are real and not hearsay... >,>

EDIT:

80,000+ tickets have already been sold. (Imagine that! We still have MONTHS until the movie, and the tickets are pouring!!!)
NOO! Stop it yuuki you're killing me on the inside!!!!

But how much did the 2nd movie sell?
Old 2008-09-01, 14:42   Link #276
yuuk1

Quote:
NOO! Stop it yuuki you're killing me on the inside!!!!

But how much did the 2nd movie sell?
Hmm... I don't really know, nor do I care..?! Though I seriously LOVE Toushiro, him being my 3rd favorite character in Bleach after all, am not even bothered or stirred by his own movie. His movie teasers didn't even affect me at all...! Which was weird..

Oh and I sorry! But I have to provide info for my fellow IchiRuki fans

EDIT: There will be 10 total teasers for this movie btw
Old 2008-09-01, 14:44   Link #277
Scarlett_Rain55

Man now the Ichihime fans in Japan are going to be like 0, and there's the fact that the movie may convert a few people in the U.S too...*sigh* It's a sad time to be an Ichihime supporter. Give me a hug Yuuki!!!
Old 2008-09-01, 14:55   Link #278
yuuk1

Quote:
Man now the Ichihime fans in Japan are going to be like 0, and there's the fact that the movie may convert a few people in the U.S too...*sigh* It's a sad time to be an Ichihime supporter. Give me a hug Yuuki!!!

AWW!! I kinda do feel a bit sorry for the Inoue fans..!

*HUGS*

Don't worry, Inoue still has her harem (and Ishida's still single <3)
Old 2008-09-01, 14:59   Link #279
Scarlett_Rain55

Well now that I've got that out my chest without Ichihime fans calling me a pessimistic downer, I feel better now. Thanks Yuuki!
Old 2008-09-01, 15:51   Link #280
yuuk1

It seems that the teaser I posted is in fact, REAL. NOT FAKE but REAL!!!

A trusted FC member of ours, Mel-san had just informed us that it was shown on Monday. (in Japan, is it today? Idk... I don't know the time difference between here and there..!)

So that leaves 9 more teasers! Go IchiRuki!!

EDIT:

More about the movie: A teaser, interviews of random people, and IchiRuki voice ringtones! XD

Skip the teaser and pplz talking, listen to the voices from 3:10-3:40

Ichigo: Oi, you have mail!

Ichigo(02): Rukia... is the one who changed my world!

Rukia: Let me hear it... your name...

Rukia(02): Fool! It's a mail (text message) from Nii-sama, don't interfere!

I actually have them on my phone now...! XD

Last edited by yuuk1; 2008-09-01 at 16:09.
Closed Thread

Tags
call out your name