Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2011-07-15, 10:26   Link #3781
Tactics
Haven't You Heard?

I'm LOL'ed at this page

Spoiler for :

The differences between those with pride and those without pride

Najimi seems to be expecting Akune as someone that's really outstanding.
Is it because he's able to mimicking Zenkichi's stomp and Kikaijima's wail at the same time before ?

Another new character.
Again-- With AB blood-type.
The entire academy is filled by AB blood-type people.
Is this some kind of discrimination to others blood type ?
Tactics is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-07-15, 10:41   Link #3782
Grey

It's fun seeing Zenkichi stubbornly trying to work it out himself. He's got some good faces there.

Now I'm suddenly wondering when Kumagawa will stop playing along with the girls. Dropping a wall of screws in their way so he can grab a naked apron victory would be just like him.
Grey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-07-15, 10:48   Link #3783
Sol Falling

lol. Kumagawa will screw around and make things hard for the other players, but of course he'd never win--he's a minus, after all. lol, if you think about it, this is why he makes such an awesome ally; 'cause even if he can't grab victory for himself, your opponents will never meet a more formidable obstacle.
Sol Falling is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-07-15, 10:51   Link #3784
Tactics
Haven't You Heard?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grey View Post
It's fun seeing Zenkichi stubbornly trying to work it out himself. He's got some good faces there.

Now I'm suddenly wondering when Kumagawa will stop playing along with the girls. Dropping a wall of screws in their way so he can grab a naked apron victory would be just like him.
That's the most possible movement for Kumagawa

The only interesting "prize" in this Treasure Hunt is Akune's and Kumagawa's.
Akune never really pull out his true potential as a "Destroyer".
While Kumagawa clearly taking the fanservice route.

Both Zenkichi and Kumagawa clearly had no one supporting their goals.
Kikaijima had Akune to support her.
Akune had Wanizuka ( she's obsessed with Akune strength ^^; ) and even Medaka at some degree.

Looks like there'll be interesting development there
Tactics is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-07-16, 11:35   Link #3785
Rejuvenation
Final Elysium

Very nice chapter. Kumagawa and Kikaijima had no shame accepting help from their Kouhai lol.

Akune eventually figured it out and was even nice enough to give Zenkichi a hint. If he didn't, the guy would probably be sitting there even longer than he currently is. Which looks like it has been a long time already haha. It looks like Kumagawa will be keeping his armband and it would be great if we really do get Akune vs. Medaka. He hasn't had any real development since the Flask Plan arc so I'll be looking forward to it.

Ajimu exposed. She should have known better than to get too close to Medaka lmao.
Old 2011-07-16, 13:56   Link #3786
[HearT]

For a while there I actually forgot about our poor little General Affairs Officer It's been so long since we've seen him lately it seems lol
[HearT] is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-07-16, 14:57   Link #3787
Doc Astaroth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sol Falling View Post
Awesome, been waiting for the new chapter. Thanks for the hard work Doctor Astaroth, please keep it up :P.
Don´t thank me... I really messed up in this chapter. For example, I completely overlooked Kumagawa´s and Kikaijima´s comments to the Dragon Quest IV reference (I wouldn´t have got it anyway...).
So you should better thank Cross for his commitment!

Also, my first translation to chapter 100 was deleted due to a computer malfunction and now I have to start from the beginning...

This is especially bad, because this chapter is FULL of references to famous writers!
You will see a lot of foot notes in this chapter.

Last edited by Doc Astaroth; 2011-07-16 at 15:55.
Doc Astaroth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-07-16, 18:51   Link #3788
Sol Falling

lol, well, that's alright, so long as the chapters keep coming eventually. Cross has indeed been a very good guy for keeping up with this series without dropping it. I guess Nishio works will always have a chance of having some quirks which can be a pain, but in the end we really appreciate all the effort you guys put into it.
Sol Falling is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-07-17, 17:41   Link #3789
zeando
maybenotimome

reposting a comment from the sister discussion of this from narutoforum(....i know.... i go there only for that discussion)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wrath
It strikes me that Zenkichi could use his Parasite Eyes to cheat if he really wanted to.
zen looks really determined to do it his way with no extra help
zeando is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-07-18, 00:36   Link #3790
[HearT]

It strikes me odd that Zenkichi is trying so hard tho, considering that just a few chapters ago he was saying that hard work accomplishes nothing...or something like that. I would have assumed that he'd just do it the easiest way so that he'd become closer to Medaka.
Old 2011-07-18, 02:21   Link #3791
amasposu

Chapter 106:

Spoiler for 106:
amasposu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-07-18, 06:04   Link #3792
Soji

Quote:
Originally Posted by [HearT] View Post
It strikes me odd that Zenkichi is trying so hard tho, considering that just a few chapters ago he was saying that hard work accomplishes nothing...or something like that. I would have assumed that he'd just do it the easiest way so that he'd become closer to Medaka.
If you think it is not so strange.
This is the nature of Zen, he's always been like that when he decides to do something he committed himself to do the best he can.
I doubt if it was not so .. could stand alongside Medaka for so long (love or not love)
Regarding ch 106
Spoiler for spoiler:
Soji is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-07-18, 09:13   Link #3793
Grey

Quote:
Maybe he went the other direction. He felt like the Parasite Eyes meant his wins weren't caused by hard work. So now he's working as hard as he can to win on his own.
Grey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-07-18, 20:40   Link #3794
Last Carpet

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grey View Post
Maybe he went the other direction. He felt like the Parasite Eyes meant his wins weren't caused by hard work. So now he's working as hard as he can to win on his own.
I can't help but wonder what having an Abnormality will mean for Zenkichi in the near future.

We all know that Abnormals are mentally unstable due to their different Abnormalities. Abnormals, Minuses, Not-Equals are all warped in their own ways

Medaka who's so better than everyone else that no one wanted to come near her as a child.

Gagamaru who became Anti-Emotional because he though that discarding his bad feelings would make him happier than everyone else.

Ajimu, someone with Abnormalities and Minuses. Imagine feeling superior to and inferior to everyone all at the same time.

Look at Zenkichi. He's had to work hard to get to where he is. Unlike everyone else around him, Special and Abnormal, who get results with little to no effort at all. It must be rewarding to know that he can do what he can do without being Special or Abnormal.

Now he has Parasite Seeing, imagine how that must be for him. All his effort made pointless by his new power, his victories made possible because of his Abnormality and not because of his effort.

That could warp his mind. Here's hoping we find out where he stands. Abnormal, Minus or Not-Equal.
Last Carpet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-07-19, 18:13   Link #3795
Inarius
★★★★★

He could be a hybrid and be all at the same time.

He first showed signs that he's abnormal when he ran up that wall (I forgot which chapter that was).

And now he has Parasite Eyes....I wonder what other powers he will have in the near future, and how will it affect him.

Quote:
Spoiler for ch105:
Spoiler:
Old 2011-07-22, 14:13   Link #3796
summers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inarius View Post
He could be a hybrid and be all at the same time.

He first showed signs that he's abnormal when he ran up that wall (I forgot which chapter that was).

And now he has Parasite Eyes....I wonder what other powers he will have in the near future, and how will it affect him.

Spoiler:
I only skim spoilers to see what names are in there so I know who is in the chapter, but are you sure Kumagawa is a troll on the level of " I planned out your life" Aizen and "I am the baddest good guy" lelouch? Just is what ever he did really that trollish. Is he secretly stronger than medaka? does he lose on purpose? is he an abnormal who acts like a minus? Is he sleeping with The relief attendant?

we are 7 soon to be 8 chapters behind. Is the doctor really the only one translating this? Is there anyone in the pipeline that may be coming to help him soon?
summers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-07-22, 15:45   Link #3797
dosetsu

Yes, there's someone other than Doc translating it. While the English is very foreign, he's up to chapter 102.

Spoiler:
dosetsu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-07-23, 03:23   Link #3798
[HearT]

107 Raw is out!!♥
Spoiler for ch 107:
Old 2011-07-23, 08:19   Link #3799
Inarius
★★★★★

Quote: