AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2007-01-17, 19:22   Link #1
Hyuuga Hitomi

[Manga] My crazy theory on Naruto's parents

I know there's already some threads on Naruto's possible parents, but this theory has some other theories (and quite a bit of speculation) involved. So I decided to make it a thread of its own.

Anyway the theory comes from the questions that every Naruto fan has asked. Why did the Kyuubi attack so close to when Naruto was being born? Why did Yondaime seal the Kyuubi in Naruto? Why couldn't he seal it in his self? What's Naruto to the 4th? And where's Naruto's mom?

I also came across these facts (well I hope they are. I don't read the manga, so please correct if they're not).

-The First had an ability that allowed him some control over demons/tailed animals/whatever.
-Tailed animals can be put in inanimate objects. (Or at least the Shakaku can, so I guessing it goes for all the tailed animals)
-The Kyuubi's charka is like poison to humans.

So my theory is that the Kyuubi was sealed in some random inanimate object by the First Hokage, which he was able to do and survive because of his ability. The sealed Kyuubi was then hidden away, but of course Kohona's enemies (or any greedy ninja) found out about it and stole it. The Third probably had a lot of ninja's searching for the stolen Kyuubi and guilty ninja(s). However it was the future Fourth's genin/chunin team that came across them first(without Jirayia too… plot no jutsu strikes again). Now either they defeated the ninja(s) that stole the now breaking out of the First's seal Kyuubi or the now breaking out of the First's seal Kyuubi's poison charka has already killed the enemy ninja(s). So with the Kyuubi getting close to freedom the future Yondaime's female teammate, who happens to be very talented in sealing techniques, stops the Kyuubi from escaping almost killing her in the process. After she's recovered it's discovered that she has immunity to the Kyuubi's charka; add that to her skill with seals and she's able to use the Kyuubi charka like a weapon(though not as well as a jinchuriki).

After the ninja war ended Yondaime's teammate probably left the village, most likely because she felt that the Kyuubi was a danger and/or some one *cough*futureAL*cough* was after it's power. She only came back to visit Yondaime, who was now Hokage. During one of her visits she got pregnant with Yondaime being the father(…bet you didn't see that coming). Even though they were happy about it(at least I hope so), it would put them in a vulnerable situation. If anyone managed to kidnap the not in any condition to fight kunoichi, they'd not only have the Kyuubi but two(basically) hostages. So they decide to keep it a secret from the majority(only the village elders, a select few very high ranked ANBU, and a few doctors would know).

Of course some one finds out *cough*futureAL*cough* ,and while the eight/nine month pregnant wife/lover of the Hokage is umm…taking a walk on the outskirts of Kohona, steals the Kyuubi, leaving however many ANBU guards dead and Yondaime's wife/lover injured. He didn't kill her, because it'd be better to have Yondaime preoccupied with the injured and now in labor woman. So whoever stole the Kyuubi gets away *cough*futureAL*cough*, but his/her plans don't go as planed, Kyuubi escapes and heads to Kohona for revenge on being stuck in some random inanimate object for so long. Naruto is born, his mom dies, his dad dies stopping Kyuubi, and Kyuubi is now sealed in Naruto.

Well, there's my theory(probably more like a fanfic). Like I said there's quite a bit speculation, and a very low chance of this actually being the case. But if this (by some miracle) ends up even partially right, I'll be really happy. Anyway what do ya'll think?
Hyuuga Hitomi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-01-17, 19:51   Link #2
chuckcsf

Well, I think we need to answer these questions first:

Where did Kyuubi come from?
Who is Uchiha Madara?
How does it know about Uchiha Madara?
Was Kyuubi's attack on Konoha have something to do with his connection to Madara?

Also, if the 4th Hokage's soul was devoured by the Death God, how was Orochimaru able to summon him if his soul was supposedly been trapped forever in the belly of the Death God?

Why didn't the Death God swallow Naruto's soul?
chuckcsf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-01-17, 20:04   Link #3
Hyuuga Hitomi

I don't have much of a theory or even a crazy idea for any of those. I just answered the ones I had a crazy idea for.

But I don't think it matters where Kyuubi came from. It's like asking where we came from.

And for all we know Uchiha Madara could have been involved with helping the First seal Kyuubi or something. I have no ideas on any of the others.
Old 2007-01-17, 20:06   Link #4
Luminion Lancer
Time-diver

Quote:
Originally Posted by chuckcsf View Post
Also, if the 4th Hokage's soul was devoured by the Death God, how was Orochimaru able to summon him if his soul was supposedly been trapped forever in the belly of the Death God?
Spoiler:
Old 2007-01-18, 04:06   Link #5
chaz017
Senior Member...ish

Hah, I love your theories. So I won't try to dispute any of them. I am curious however, as to how you managed to come up with some of them. You musta thought long and hard about it because you have it layed out pretty well. I hope you turn out to be right though as I don't know any more than you do since I don't read the manga either.

Oh, and you typed "ya'll"...which gets you a few cool points.
chaz017 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-01-18, 10:32   Link #6
hmongstang

that's not a crazy theory but a ridiculous one! joking
hmongstang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-01-18, 11:40   Link #7
chord
Banned

I like his story, but think it happened like this, I like the idea of Narutos Mother having immunity to the Fox Chakra that would explain why it was Naruto and not some one elses kid. But I think that Uchiha Madara was probably the one who the fox took over, the fox is a demon, and what do demons do? They posses people. I think that Madara was probably the person that the fox possesed. Because how can someone have more Chakra than the fox, the fox is supposed to have an unlimited amount of Chakra and if you follow the story right, the Jink has to have the same amount of Chakra as the Bijuu. So maybe that is another reason why it was Naruto, Naruto was probably born with a lot of Chakra so much Chakra that the fox only uses 40% of Narutos Chakra. Can you even imagen how much Chakra he had to have to even be able to take in the fox, he had to have a lot of Chakra, and he was a baby for goodness sakes. And that would also explain why when the DGJ, took in the soal of the fox, Naruto didn't die because in order for the Jutsu to kill the person(s) using it, they have to run out of Chakra, or energy. And when the Fox was fused with Naruto's Chakra, the seal is there to protect him, his own Stamina got a boost so, he wouldn't die from the DGJ. I think that the Fourth Hokage had to have a lot of Chakra as well, in order for his son to have 10 times the amount anyone else would have at birth. That is unless of corse the Uzamachi clan was the strongest clan, which I think we all know is the truth. I think that Narutos Mother had bigger eyes than the 4th Hokage. I will be the next Hokage... Believe it!!!!
chord is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-01-18, 17:11   Link #8
Hyuuga Hitomi

Thanks chaz017. I'm not sure how I come up with theories like this(this being my first Naruto theory). I guess I think about how I would write it with the facts I know. Plus I don't pay attention in chemistry.

Umm... chord you refered to me as a male, I'm a girl. Anyway I always thought of the Fourth having large stamina, even as a genin. Just not as much as Naruto for obvious reasons.
Old 2007-01-18, 22:03   Link #9
fullmetalMonkey
fma obessed monkey

well correct me if i am wong but something so powerful need to be sealed in a babey with a freshly cut amblical cord so the odds of there being more then on of those are highly inproble
fullmetalMonkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-01-19, 04:45   Link #10
chaz017
Senior Member...ish

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hyuuga Hitomi View Post
Thanks chaz017. I'm not sure how I come up with theories like this(this being my first Naruto theory). I guess I think about how I would write it with the facts I know. Plus I don't pay attention in chemistry.

Umm... chord you refered to me as a male, I'm a girl. Anyway I always thought of the Fourth having large stamina, even as a genin. Just not as much as Naruto for obvious reasons.
I suppose that would explain things a bit. I've thought of some pretty random things myself during Chemistry class. I wonder if sometimes the writers of the anime even know exactly what they have planned for everything in the story. Since there are a lot of anime out there with questions that never get answered, it makes me wonder if they have answers for all the aspects of Naruto. Who knows, maybe they just read ideas like yours and say "Hmm, sounds good. Looks like the fans have solved our problems once again. Let's go with that." Hah, I know I would.
chaz017 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-01-19, 10:32   Link #11
ri0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hyuuga Hitomi View Post
Why couldn't he seal it in his self?
Because he died?

And who says that he couldn't? Perhaps he wanted the Kyuubi to be a strong weapon for Konoha.
ri0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-01-21, 04:36   Link #12
fullmetalMonkey
fma obessed monkey

That is an anime filler. It never occured in the manga. Wheter or not Orochimaru is capable of summoning Yondaime Hokage's soul is unknown
fullmetalMonkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-01-21, 21:18   Link #13
Hokage Mech

I just wanna ask

If the 4th is Naruto's daddy wouldnt that make Iruka Naruto's brother?
Hokage Mech is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-01-22, 00:32   Link #14
LoOnatick
1ne Love

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hokage Mech View Post
I just wanna ask

If the 4th is Naruto's daddy wouldnt that make Iruka Naruto's brother?
Iruka isn't related to Naruto or the 4th. His parents were killed during the attack of Kyuubi.
LoOnatick is offline   Reply With Quote