AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > Suisei no Gargantia

Notices

View Poll Results: Suisei no Gargantia - Episode 4 Rating
Perfect 10 24 26.09%
9 out of 10 : Excellent 39 42.39%
8 out of 10 : Very Good 19 20.65%
7 out of 10 : Good 7 7.61%
6 out of 10 : Average 3 3.26%
5 out of 10 : Below Average 0 0%
4 out of 10 : Poor 0 0%
3 out of 10 : Bad 0 0%
2 out of 10 : Very Bad 0 0%
1 out of 10 : Painful 0 0%
Voters: 92. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 2013-05-05, 08:40   Link #201
Funkatron
Highly irregular

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeroz View Post
Just realised something.

It won't surprise me if the future antagonists uses rope to fight against Chamber, like how he was binded by his own rotational gravity field in this episode
He still has antigravity, so he'll shrug it off like he did Rackage and her underlings. They'd have to really anchor the rope/chain/binding in order for that to work
Old 2013-05-05, 08:50   Link #202
Anh_Minh
I disagree with you all.

He might also get free relatively easily if he was willing to break everything around him.
Old 2013-05-05, 11:25   Link #203
LKK

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anh_Minh View Post
He might also get free relatively easily if he was willing to break everything around him.
I assumed that's why he remained bound. He was still following Ledo's instructions to not hurt the people or destroy the ships. I can't imagine ropes actually being much of a hindrance to Chamber.

Avatar: Hazuki of Natsuyuki Rendezvous / Signature: flowers from Natsuyuki Rendezvous
Old 2013-05-05, 12:09   Link #204
Gravitas Free Zone

Considering the first episode fight sequence, it appears that the Machine Caliber has beam emitters in all sorts of places, so cutting free should not be a big problem either.
Old 2013-07-07, 16:09   Link #205
Guido
Snobby Gentleman

Before leaving my final thoughts for this series, I'm rewatching episodes which I miss to deliver my review about them back after they aired.

Fourth episode deals with the themes of free thought and flexibility. The idea that a person's existence is not assigned but can be beneficial to others that want to have company or a friend that will listen to them.

I cannot be biased against the GA, since it's most likely they didn't have any choice on the matter to evolve their civilization in order survive against the Hideauze.

On the other hand, the people on Earth are living and let live, and it is what Bebel gave to Ledo his own interpretation to the meaning of "standing by".

One thing for sure is that I likeD how the staff executed with natural spontaneity both Ledo and Chamber's lack of credibility, upon observing how much Earthling human's society differs drastically from the GA.
Closed Thread