Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Web Novels

Notices

Old 2014-10-07, 06:49   Link #7861
senjiro
ecchi sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by fazri View Post
i think truthfully if yue allow other then shia to become someone precious for hajime and shizuku already fall in love with hajime i belive 100% shizuku will become the second wife with out doubt at all.
of coure if hajime not break the flag of course
The problem is hajime wants break all those flag but they go up again....
Yue dont mind others(from party) be hajime wmen, meanwhile nobody take her "legal wife spot " she is fine with it,
Evil think, when shia and co. Do it with hajime, yue will join? Or she will sleep with the others girls? or yue is the only one not rotate?
First night hajime-yue-shia
Second night hajime-yue-kaori
Third night hajime-reima-yue
And tio being forget as always
Mari the pityfull witch
senjiro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-10-07, 07:04   Link #7862
Gun_Seraph

It was an idea of an "alternate/parallel story," more of an "What if?"

I do believe it would significantly change the flow of the story, while opening up the possibility of conflicts (romantic) between Shizuku, Kaori and Yue. Hajime's and Shizuku's relationship would be different, due to surviving the hell that is the abyss. And while Yue's and Hajime's relationship could still be rather close, Shizuku trying to interfere for her friend's feelings, as well as her own. Still the angst-abandonment of Hajime in the story wouldn't exist. Still a scene in which Shizuku desperately tries to safe Hajime, after having lost an arm to demonbear-chan, by force feeding him -possibly trough mouth-to-mouth- all the while being scared of truly being alone in the abyss, could be rather interesting. And the banter between Yue and Shizuku while they descent to the bottom of the abyss ...

About Lilliana joining Hajime's Harem: it fits with the Harem Genre, and the protagonist charm. I still believe her being with Kouki makes for a more interesting story, especially when her feelings and expectation of the Kouki-Hero are confronted with the truth and facts of the inept Kouki-man ... sorry, Kouki-boy. She would probably infinitely prefer the "Kouki-boy" to our dear fiend ... ah friend Bias-sama.

The next chapters could proof to be an interesting growing chance for Kouki, depending on his reaction to the news of Bias's actions and the main purpose of the party.

Challenging Bias to a duel during the party would be the shounen-hero thing to do, while providing an interesting distraction for whatever Hajime has planned for the empire.
Gun_Seraph is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-10-07, 07:17   Link #7863
Schion93

I've been wondering about one thing and its if Hajime beats a Mad God will he cook and eats its meat XD cant help but wonder what stat gains he might get from doing that
Schion93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-10-07, 07:34   Link #7864
NicApple

Quote:
Its just a thought but what if, in te rabbit raid the rapist prince wakes up and again try to attack Riri only to be beaten by Baltoferd, the princess all in love with him?
Or maybe when rabbit raid the castle, rapist prince wakes up after being knocked unconscious by Hajime's spider.
Then he goes looking for Liliana for revenge, thinking it was something she did that knocked him out.

Only to be found by the rabbits, whom will assault him as hes the crown prince.

And being tortured and hurt, he awakens.
Not awaken as in become strong due to being the son of the emperor.
But awaken in the same sense as Tio.

Think it would be a more fitting outcome for him. He who assaults women indiscriminately finds out that he actually prefers being the assaulted type.
NicApple is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-10-07, 07:50   Link #7865
kai6602

Quote:
Originally Posted by NicApple View Post
Or maybe when rabbit raid the castle, rapist prince wakes up after being knocked unconscious by Hajime's spider.
Then he goes looking for Liliana for revenge, thinking it was something she did that knocked him out.

Only to be found by the rabbits, whom will assault him as hes the crown prince.

And being tortured and hurt, he awakens.
Not awaken as in become strong due to being the son of the emperor.
But awaken in the same sense as Tio.

Think it would be a more fitting outcome for him. He who assaults women indiscriminately finds out that he actually prefers being the assaulted type.
Now that's just out right creepy... And I hate to think about it... Seriously, its much more fitting to just see the castle burn, than that...

Anyway, other than distraction what do you think Hajime will do in regards to the bunnies night operation... or will he directly be involve... Though I doubt he'll be involve due to his speech a few chapters back...
kai6602 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-10-07, 08:00   Link #7866
Gun_Seraph

After being easily trounced by Kouki,
Spoiler for Kouki vs Emperor:
the Prince Bias runs into on of the Haulia, possibly Bartholed of certain Death, and, thinking of an easy fight, rushes at him, only to be easily subdued/laid to rest.

Who here looks forward to the Prince's reaction towards Yue, Shia, Tio and Kaori and, more importantly the Harem's reaction to said Prince, probably being the creep he is, towards the girls. In particular Yue's reaction towards the Prince.
Gun_Seraph is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-10-07, 08:03   Link #7867
Schion93

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gun_Seraph View Post
After being easily trounced by Kouki,
Spoiler for Kouki vs Emperor:
the Prince Bias runs into on of the Haulia, possibly Bartholed of certain Death, and, thinking of an easy fight, rushes at him, only to be easily subdued/laid to rest.

Who here looks forward to the Prince's reaction towards Yue, Shia, Tio and Kaori and, more importantly the Harem's reaction to said Prince, probably being the creep he is, towards the girls. In particular Yue's reaction towards the Prince.
is that something that actually happens or what you feel might happen? and I agree that creep prince would look at them with eyes full of lust

I have now found a appropriate image to possibly represent Crystabel XD

Old 2014-10-07, 08:18   Link #7868
moneng85
(´・ω・`)

^ that is actually very DISTURBING!!!
moneng85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-10-07, 08:28   Link #7869
Schion93

Quote:
Originally Posted by moneng85 View Post
^ that is actually very DISTURBING!!!
thats the point...Crystabel is supposed to be disturbing and the guy in the image in the anime he is in is also treated as an invincible monster XD
Old 2014-10-07, 08:30   Link #7870
Razorfloss

Quote:
Originally Posted by Schion93 View Post
thats the point...Crystabel is supposed to be disturbing and the guy in the image in the anime he is in is also treated as an invincible monster XD
Did they ever manage to stop him?
Razorfloss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-10-07, 08:44   Link #7871
kyraco17

do you guys know any site that has the translated chapter chapter 81-90 ?? please do tell
kyraco17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-10-07, 08:52   Link #7872
Schion93

Quote:
Originally Posted by Razorfloss View Post
Did they ever manage to stop him?
I don't think so and if I remember correctly the story was that guy was a bi-sexual angel who was sealed cause he hit on everyone guy or girl (kissed them too) causing them trauma and in the episode he appeared in he was unsealed and...well, went on a kissing rampage he only stopped when he kissed everyone and no matter what anyone threw at him it didn't work cause...he was a M like Tio every attack they threw at him made him more..."happy" XD
Old 2014-10-07, 09:19   Link #7873
ndiezel

Did T2 translated chapter 112?
ndiezel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-10-07, 09:19   Link #7874
Maxaumus

that is horrible so he was unbeatable luckly for Hajima Crystalbell ins't or he might have been caught by it or running for his sanity and AV
Maxaumus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-10-07, 09:20   Link #7875
Schion93

Quote:
Originally Posted by ndiezel View Post
Did T2 translated chapter 112?
not yet, he said he will do 100-105 which will be up by wednesday or thursday
Old 2014-10-07, 09:52   Link #7876
The_Codfish

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragon1412 View Post
how can i jumpiing to conclusion why you said it's the same reason. you are having a serious case of confirmation bias, if you are talking about evidence, there are also plenty to spport Shizuku x Kouki or Hajime x Liliana, it's just that we use what to support our arguments.
Well, now, I just noticed some actual support for Hajime x Liliana.

And it's not confirmation bias. It's tropes. Themes and situations repeat enough times in stories because people sometimes can't help but repeat them (not a bad thing, really, as long as they put a personal touch on it). The damsel in distress obviously needs to be saved. Unless the trope is subverted. Heroes get a rival to fight against; teams of heroes get mirrored rivals probably at least once in their lifetime if their story lasts long enough. Batman gets prep time. Confirmation bias is if you interpret something as evidence when there's no actual link. What I'm doing is pointing out common patterns.
The_Codfish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-10-07, 10:05   Link #7877
Ashe Nei

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Codfish View Post
Well, now, I just noticed some actual support for Hajime x Liliana.

And it's not confirmation bias. It's tropes. Themes and situations repeat enough times in stories because people sometimes can't help but repeat them (not a bad thing, really, as long as they put a personal touch on it). The damsel in distress obviously needs to be saved. Unless the trope is subverted. Heroes get a rival to fight against; teams of heroes get mirrored rivals probably at least once in their lifetime if their story lasts long enough. Batman gets prep time. Confirmation bias is if you interpret something as evidence when there's no actual link. What I'm doing is pointing out common patterns.
The damsel in distress was actually saved by Hajime as was pointed by Schion93, and seems to be more than thankful to him (her dream about falling in love with a knight in brilliant armor that protected her when in need and then be saved by Hajime is a big hint don't you think?).

I don't really care that much either way, but the latest chapter seems to imply the opposite of what you were speculating...

BTW, thanks a lot for the translations and summaries to the people involved!!
Ashe Nei is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-10-07, 10:11   Link #7878
The_Codfish

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ashe Nei View Post
The damsel in distress was actually saved by Hajime as was pointed by Schion93, and seems to be more than thankful to him (her dream about falling in love with a knight in brilliant armor that protected her when in need and then be saved by Hajime is a big hint don't you think?).

I don't really care that much either way, but the latest chapter seems to imply the opposite of what you were speculating...

BTW, thanks a lot for the translations and summaries to the people involved!!
And you somehow misunderstood the entire reason why I mentioned that trope in my post? You homed in on one short statement and left it at that? Arifureta has already subverted quite a few tropes, after all. The 'saved damsel falling in love with her rescuer' is a different trope.

That and you even disregarded the very first statement in my post. How does that even happen?
The_Codfish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-10-07, 10:45   Link #7879
Ashe Nei

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Codfish View Post
And you somehow misunderstood the entire reason why I mentioned that trope in my post? You homed in on one short statement and left it at that? Arifureta has already subverted quite a few tropes, after all. The 'saved damsel falling in love with her rescuer' is a different trope.

That and you even disregarded the very first statement in my post. How does that even happen?
I can't even follow you...

What are you trying to say? You speak about patterns, themes and subverted (or not) tropes but i can't see what your stance is or what basis do you have to support whatever your theory is?

And i not "homed in one short statement". I'm talking about almost half of the lastest chapter (without taking into account every chapter since Hajime ran into the princess after Orcus and the patterns, themes and tropes you were talking about that may be applicable in those situations...) and its implications.

When i was reading your posts before i could've read it by myself through the summaries, i was thinking "Well, so something happened between Kouki and the princess that made the princess fall in love with him, maybe Kouki saved the princess when she was in trouble, or he said something to her that awakened somehing in her heart or..." but what
Spoiler for spoiler latest chapter:

I'm feeling a bit lost here...maybe i'm a bit dense.
Ashe Nei is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-10-07, 11:02   Link #7880
Aldheild
Definitely Not a Stalker

My image of Kaori

Spoiler for ...:

Shizuku

Spoiler for ...:

Dunno why but that's how I picture them. About the others;

Yue: Leticia (Mondaijitachi)
Shia: Kuro Usagi (Mondaijitachi)
Liliana: That princess from Aldnoah Zero
Aldheild is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
baka yuusha, chuunibyou, complete, demons, dimension traveling, fantasy, firearms, harem, isekai, magitech, rabbitgirl, summoned, true harem, tsundere male mc, webnovel