AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > Nanoha/Vivid Franchise

Notices

Old 2008-08-12, 17:44   Link #3341
Tempy
Σ(。д°(o--(ಠ益ಠ )
*Author

Ahh Otakon.

It was indeed fun.

The lack of Nanoha is mostly because it's not a massively popular series like Naruto or Bleach is, and despite all the groaning and eye rolling no one can deny its sheer growth and acceptance through the populace. Also, Nanoha isn't released yet in the States, so widespread exposure is still minimal.

I have a few pics too, but as I've said in IRC, I'm not that great of a photographer.

Spoiler for Otakon~:

Last edited by Tempy; 2008-08-13 at 00:15. Reason: Clarification
Tempy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-12, 19:49   Link #3342
Kha
~ I Do ~
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by LimitedEternal View Post
Should I be worried???
Never fear; that lichking!Kha is only for Negiha. Different experiences will always result in a different Kha.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evangelion Xgouki View Post

*Shackles Kha and incinerates him before stuffing his remains into a very tiny urn*
*resurrects from urn*

You don't like me when I'm dead.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tempest Dynasty View Post
Ahh Otakon.

It was indeed fun.

The lack of Nanoha is mostly because it's not a massively popular series like Naruto or Bleach is, and despite all the groaning and eye rolling no one can deny its sheer growth and acceptance through the populace. Also, Nanoha isn't released yet in the States, so widespread exposure is still minimal.

I have a few pics too, but as I've said in IRC, I'm not that great of a photographer.

Spoiler for Otakon~:
Wow really good pics. And nice to see you've met up with TK there. Wish I could fly out during term time. Or even outside of term time.

Now let's see...

*opens the NSFW pics, eats a Penetrating Hit, and suffers a Vehicle Explodes result*

Old 2008-08-13, 02:15   Link #3343
AdmiralTigerclaw
Sword Wielding Penguin

Send a message via AIM to AdmiralTigerclaw
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kha View Post

*resurrects from urn*

You don't like me when I'm de-
Spoiler for boom:

"We don't like you when you're alive..."

Quote:
*opens the NSFW pics, eats a Penetrating Hit, and suffers a Vehicle Explodes result*

Seems familliar...

Spoiler for dejavu:

EDIT IN: (I'm bored, entertain me minions!)

Curiosity:

What would it take for Nanoha to want to 'KILL' someone?

[THE JOKER]
And when I say 'Kill', I mean, have absolutely no regrets as to the decision, and no hesitation to put a knife right through some sorry bastard's throat for whatever offense it may end up requiring. No 'starlight breaker, life imprisonment, or divine buster ultimate rage with a trial and trip to Death Row' kind of treatments. Just straight up, clear and simple, 'now you die' cold blooded killer mode that makes 'White Devil' look like a saint...
And of course, it cannot simply be a retaliatory on the spot response, but a pre-meditated cold blooded action perhaps days, weeks, or months later.

What would be the absolute minimum one would have to do to Nanoha to achieve this result?
[/THE JOKER]

NANOHA: *Looking at the night sky, but backlit by burning wreckage* "I don't know where you are, or when I'll see you again... but I'm going to kill you. And I'm going to enjoy... killing you. And on that day, there won't be anyone who will stop me. For what you have done to me, is unforgivable, and unforgettable. And at the end, I will see you, in HELL."

Last edited by AdmiralTigerclaw; 2008-08-13 at 07:09.
AdmiralTigerclaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-13, 09:30   Link #3344
Estavali
物語は、もう、おしまい……?

Following up on the offenders' ID cards I copypasta-ed, here's Lutecia's card which I missed out the last time:

To those who were in the IRC channel with me the day before, it seems that Lu's magus rank is S-rank and that her punishment did involve a 6-rank-drop limiter. Makes one wonder if she was also holding back like what the Knights did in A's.

Signature by liro
Estavali is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-13, 10:49   Link #3345
Tormenk

Provoking Nanoha to kill is the same with Batman I suppose. =l Though a possible situation is that the certain someone hurt and crippled her friends/family. After a extended period of emotional trauma of course.

Lutecia being a S-ranker was unexpected. Looks like Katrina taught her well before leaving.

"Are you afraid of change? Or are you afraid to change?"

"Wheel turns, river flows and life goes on."

"Best way to kill a man, is to leave him alone."

"Until you come, until we close our eyes."

Tormenk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-13, 14:08   Link #3346
Evangelion Xgouki
NERV Personnel
*Author

Send a message via AIM to Evangelion Xgouki Send a message via MSN to Evangelion Xgouki
Quote:
Ahh Otakon.

It was indeed fun.

Spoiler for Otakon~:
Ah, good times. Good times

Quote:
Never fear; that lichking!Kha is only for Negiha. Different experiences will always result in a different Kha.
So when will we get Macross Frontier Bobby!Kha?

*RUNZ*

Quote:
Wow really good pics. And nice to see you've met up with TK there. Wish I could fly out during term time. Or even outside of term time.
Come to Anime Expo next year. It's closer to you

Quote:
Now let's see...

It's not that bad . There are worse things out there...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tormenk View Post
Lutecia being a S-ranker was unexpected. Looks like Katrina taught her well before leaving.
Indeed
Evangelion Xgouki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-13, 19:12   Link #3347
Kha
~ I Do ~
*Author

Bobby!Kha was in another series, but give me enough Khrack I'll see how to make one for this universe.
Old 2008-08-13, 19:20   Link #3348
Evangelion Xgouki
NERV Personnel
*Author

Send a message via AIM to Evangelion Xgouki Send a message via MSN to Evangelion Xgouki
Quote:
Bobby!Kha was in another series, but give me enough Khrack I'll see how to make one for this universe.
Hmm...Kha fighting with Keroko over clothes during a big sale...
Old 2008-08-13, 20:27   Link #3349
Kha
~ I Do ~
*Author

Keroko: Cool 90% off Levitar jeans. MINE!
Bobby!Kha: I touched the leg first!
Keroko: Hands off gay-ass.
Bobby!Kha: Metro is not gay!

Only problem is, does not compute.

Bobby!Kha's incarnation appears in ancient Japan in the year 1918, as a friend, and later wingman, of one male leading Koubu pilot who can barely take his antics at times. Bobby!Kha's famous (or infamous) for acting the female roles in theatre, sometimes even out-doing Maria at being a man.

And he loves making hotblooded renditions of love songs. <.<

And if you haven't got the hint, Fuse Kanzaki "Onna no Ka" is from Sakura Daisen. So, where can we find a sale to fight over?
Old 2008-08-13, 23:29   Link #3350
Comartemis
He Who Smites Shippers

Quote:
Originally Posted by AdmiralTigerclaw View Post
What would it take for Nanoha to want to 'KILL' someone?

[THE JOKER]
And when I say 'Kill', I mean, have absolutely no regrets as to the decision, and no hesitation to put a knife right through some sorry bastard's throat for whatever offense it may end up requiring. No 'starlight breaker, life imprisonment, or divine buster ultimate rage with a trial and trip to Death Row' kind of treatments. Just straight up, clear and simple, 'now you die' cold blooded killer mode that makes 'White Devil' look like a saint...
And of course, it cannot simply be a retaliatory on the spot response, but a pre-meditated cold blooded action perhaps days, weeks, or months later.

What would be the absolute minimum one would have to do to Nanoha to achieve this result?
[/THE JOKER]

NANOHA: *Looking at the night sky, but backlit by burning wreckage* "I don't know where you are, or when I'll see you again... but I'm going to kill you. And I'm going to enjoy... killing you. And on that day, there won't be anyone who will stop me. For what you have done to me, is unforgivable, and unforgettable. And at the end, I will see you, in HELL."
You can start with hurting Vivio. And I don't mean "strap her to a chair and make her power the Cradle" hurt her, I mean something traumatizing, preferably something sexual. And send her some grisly evidence of the deed like those terrorists do in Goose's "Soldiers of the Wasteland". At that point I am very certain that it will not be enough for Nanoha to see the bastard in prison or hanging from the tallest tree; she'll do the deed with her own two hands as surely as the sun rises, and the whole goddamn TSA won't be able to stop her.

Kill the Darkfic.
Burn the Angst.
Purge the Bad End.
Comartemis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-14, 00:58   Link #3351
ghazghkull
The Dang-meister

Send a message via MSN to ghazghkull Send a message via Yahoo to ghazghkull
Quote:
Originally Posted by Comartemis View Post
You can start with hurting Vivio. And I don't mean "strap her to a chair and make her power the Cradle" hurt her, I mean something traumatizing, preferably something sexual. And send her some grisly evidence of the deed like those terrorists do in Goose's "Soldiers of the Wasteland". At that point I am very certain that it will not be enough for Nanoha to see the bastard in prison or hanging from the tallest tree; she'll do the deed with her own two hands as surely as the sun rises, and the whole goddamn TSA won't be able to stop her.
Well start with Vivio, advance to her family and friends, and then fate for the coup de gras (sp?). Basically in terms of Nanoha, since she's quite the idealistic character, you'd have to utterly break her to force her into that state.

Leave her with nothing left. Leave her to the state of no return, and she'll gladly put a knife through the throat of anyone who's wronged her.
ghazghkull is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-14, 01:39   Link #3352
Saint X
VxR Productions
*IT Support

Send a message via MSN to Saint X
Quote:
Originally Posted by ghazghkull View Post
Well start with Vivio, advance to her family and friends, and then fate for the coup de gras (sp?). Basically in terms of Nanoha, since she's quite the idealistic character, you'd have to utterly break her to force her into that state.

Leave her with nothing left. Leave her to the state of no return, and she'll gladly put a knife through the throat of anyone who's wronged her.
And create a Shadow Mirror Nanoha that will begin to kill in other dimensions without mercy and so on until she is The One Remaining.

Bad End for all of us.
Old 2008-08-14, 08:29   Link #3353
tshouryuu
Residential Nutcase

Sort of bored and just decided to do something silly like make a new magic system for absolutely no rhyme or reason
Spoiler for Kardia Magic system (NOT Khardia):
tshouryuu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-14, 09:54   Link #3354
Wild Goose
Truth Martyr
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Comartemis View Post
Just one thing I want to correct here: those fellas were Saint Church cultists following an extremist, twisted interpretation of a certain Cleric's interpretation and teachings on the Saint Church.

Terrorists act to sow terror. These people?

They're going to free the Sankt Kaiser from the shackles of the vessel where her essence is trapped in. And when the vessel is shattered, the Sankt Kaiser will emerge...

I believe in miracles.

Wild Goose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-14, 11:58   Link #3355
Evangelion Xgouki
NERV Personnel
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by tshouryuu View Post
Sort of bored and just decided to do something silly like make a new magic system for absolutely no rhyme or reason
Spoiler for Kardia Magic system (NOT Khardia):
Very interesting. I've toyed around with the idea of a card-based system before and this pretty much covers it . Though I wonder if a cartridge system could be integrated into it, like to be used as an emergency re-charge for the card(s). It would probably make repairing after a real b**ch though
Old 2008-08-14, 19:14   Link #3356
Kha
~ I Do ~
*Author

Lol Khardia. Since the experimental Chapter Approved profile regarding Sakura Zaki's Sakura Cards is part of Kha's Codex, I guess its rather apt.

Titbit: She's going to get her own Codex and Independent Character status in 5th Edition, so even more thoughts about this Belka's adaptation of Kardia magic coming soon.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wild Goose View Post
Just one thing I want to correct here: those fellas were Saint Church cultists following an extremist, twisted interpretation of a certain Cleric's interpretation and teachings on the Saint Church.

Terrorists act to sow terror. These people?

They're going to free the Sankt Kaiser from the shackles of the vessel where her essence is trapped in. And when the vessel is shattered, the Sankt Kaiser will emerge...
BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD!!!

*runs*
Old 2008-08-15, 11:56   Link #3357
Satty
Slash!

Back from my vacation in the Philippines...and also finished with SearcherS chapter 13 too! To be honest, I still have an uncomfortable feeling with the 13th chapter in terms of it's writing, but I think it's because I'm still relatively new.

Anyway...I'm also adding Chapter 12 in for a reason: 13 can't be really well understood with 12, so here it is. 12 doesn't have the special effects...it's just cut-and-paste.

Spoiler for SearcherS 12:
Satty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-15, 12:02   Link #3358
Satty
Slash!

Sorry for the double post, but whenever I try to put 13 in with 12, the system give me a message "too short" error (as if.)

Anyway, chapter 13, oh, and I'm curious to see if anybody could find some references I've put in.

Spoiler for SearcherS 13:

Sorry for the squished text...I'll fix that later. Now...to work on my MG Ez8...later
Satty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-15, 13:28   Link #3359
Tempy
Σ(。д°(o--(ಠ益ಠ )
*Author

This is the stuff that happens when you spend too much time in IRC and talk about a certain hobby...

New OC!

Spoiler for It's a Chef!:
This guy looks a little familiar...

Interestingly, his name means "Agile Change" or "Convenient Home" in Japanese o_O

Last edited by Tempy; 2009-07-31 at 00:37.
Tempy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-15, 15:05   Link #3360
AdmiralTigerclaw
Sword Wielding Penguin

Send a message via AIM to AdmiralTigerclaw
Quote:
This is the stuff that happens when you spend too much time in IRC and talk about a certain hobby...

New OC!

Spoiler for It's a Chef!:
This guy looks a little familiar...

Interestingly, his name means "Agile Change" or "Convenient Home" in Japanese o_O
Sounds like a Nanoha version of Gainan to me... only male.
AdmiralTigerclaw is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
hayaurion, kaonland, keroland, khrack, original content