AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2009-02-12, 07:47   Link #7641
willyvereb
Mad Scientist #0000

Send a message via MSN to willyvereb
Not quite...i think the water for a Vampire just painfull...because a frenzlied almost mindless being has no sense of pain Tsukune was unaffected...and probably until the seal is fully active on him he's totaly like a human being...
Moka was unable to fight becase of the intense pain while Ghoulish Tsukune could...
willyvereb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-02-12, 07:54   Link #7642
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan

Well Tsukune is learning to "FOCUS" his youki to the Belmond whip and has learned to detect ALA "Spiderman".

He progressing nicely, but still not as strong as inner Moka. Ghoul mode though Iam having second thoughts...Man love those scars!
Old 2009-02-12, 09:02   Link #7643
ACSephiroth
Lucy's man

Ghoul
ACSephiroth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-02-12, 10:00   Link #7644
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ACSephiroth View Post
Ghoul
YUCK!!!

CALLING ALL MIZORE FANS!!!!

Mizore on Rosario+Vampire seasonII manga cover!!!!

Spoiler:
Old 2009-02-12, 10:54   Link #7645
Magin
#1 Akashiya Moka Fan
*Author

Send a message via AIM to Magin Send a message via MSN to Magin
... the closest term for Tsukune would be a dhampir... and from what I know plus the latest chapter, he's definitely starting to demonstrate one of the characteristics they were apparently used for- tracking down vampires. Though he didn't track Moka (face it, does he really need to?), he was able to sense the rest of the girls

R+V fanfic- Chapter 4 of A Water Bride and a Vampire is now up at FF.net!

All fans of Inner or Outer Moka, come join her fanclub!
Magin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-02-12, 12:43   Link #7646
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan

Alucard from Vampire Hunter D was a half vamp since his birth mom is a human woman.

Inner Moks doesn't need to be tracked, just being in her true form her youki is already overwhelming the place. Tsukune might instantly sense someone strong is nearby!!!

also gave up my old Mizore avy, many have been using that, so I'll be using this.

Old 2009-02-12, 14:50   Link #7647
wakusei
Snowstorm

imma buy that manga now.... Hang it up on the wall with my collection *whistle*
wakusei is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-02-12, 16:05   Link #7648
ACSephiroth
Lucy's man

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenjiharima View Post
YUCK!!!
[/spoiler]
What, you don't like Fallout's ghouls?

Now that got Fallout on my mind, how you think the girls will survive a post apocalyptic world?
Old 2009-02-12, 16:27   Link #7649
BlackNhite
Best of both worlds

Location: A land far, far away... or very, very close, depends on where you live
I was just randomly scrummaging around YouTube and I found this video...

Here

And Moka was the first thing that came to mind...
The best part is when they start playing no-hands volleyball at 1:50.

Quote:
Now that got Fallout on my mind, how you think the girls will survive a post apocalyptic world?
That would depend on the reason behind the post apocalyptic-ness.

If it's brought on by human wars, they have their own realms to defend them for a time, if it's like a monsters vs humans thing then it's pretty cut--slash between the high tier and low tier characters.

"It is our light, not our darkness, that most frightens us.

"Your playing small does not serve the world, there is nothing enlightened about shrinking so that other people won't feel insecure around you.

"We were all meant to shine as children do.

"It's not just in some of us, it's in everyone.

"And as we let our own light shine, we unconsciously give others permission to do the same.

"As we are liberated from our own fear, our presence automatically liberates others."
BlackNhite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-02-12, 16:46   Link #7650
ACSephiroth
Lucy's man

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackNhite View Post

That would depend on the reason behind the post apocalyptic-ness.

If it's brought on by human wars, they have their own realms to defend them for a time, if it's like a monsters vs humans thing then it's pretty cut--slash between the high tier and low tier characters.
I was thinking either human vs monsters or due to some monster civil war (hey it could happen).
Old 2009-02-12, 16:48   Link #7651
BlackNhite
Best of both worlds

Location: A land far, far away... or very, very close, depends on where you live
Quote:
I was thinking either human vs monsters or due to some monster civil war (hey it could happen).
In either case, most likely even more in the former, my opinion stands on the splitting of the two tiers.

"Your playing small does not serve the world, there is nothing enlightened about shrinking so that other people won't feel insecure around you.

"And as we let our own light shine, we unconsciously give others permission to do the same.

"As we are liberated from our own fear, our presence automatically liberates others."
Old 2009-02-12, 17:02   Link #7652
Kyero Fox
Tastes Cloudy

that Ugly ass ghoul is just a nickname, their from the Fallout Video game series, their nothing like the ghouls in Rosario.
Old 2009-02-12, 17:15   Link #7653
wakusei
Snowstorm

ontopic .....
with the conflict with Fairy Tale looming, I'm hoping it comes back to what had happened in the middle of the first season, the conflict with the Anti-Thesis. I had always liked the Yokai outcast/Anti-Thesis arc because it was such a dark time and that you couldn't know who to trust nor where and when you could come under attack. What I mean is that Tsukune always has to struggle to get by every day to not only hide his Human nature from everyone but to also deal with the more violent and troublemaking Yokais.

With Tsukune training to keep his ghoul powers under control, I am hoping that there is more good fights in the series. But I don't want the romance aspect of the series to be forgotten. ^^;;

All in all, I can't help but wonder just what is going to happen with the girls when Tsukune finally realizes that Tsukune wants to be with Moka? How are they going to react? How will they move on?
Old 2009-02-12, 17:24   Link #7654
lswift84
Project D!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenjiharima View Post
YUCK!!!

CALLING ALL MIZORE FANS!!!!

Mizore on Rosario+Vampire seasonII manga cover!!!!

Spoiler:

ahhhhhhhh kenji did you buy that already!!?! they need to release the English licensed ones faster
lswift84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-02-12, 17:56   Link #7655
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan

Quote:
What, you don't like Fallout's ghouls?

reminds me of the Grinch...

Quote:
Originally Posted by lswift84 View Post

ahhhhhhhh kenji did you buy that already!!?! they need to release the English licensed ones faster
Nope just a random search then boom! Another HAWT HAWT Mizore image!

Got the licensed manga, though it's season1. They didn't take off the Abominable!!!

Edit:

0:56 counter to Moka's kicks.
Old 2009-02-12, 18:16   Link #7656
HayashiTakara
Chicken or Beef?

Quote:
Originally Posted by willyvereb View Post
Not quite...i think the water for a Vampire just painfull...because a frenzlied almost mindless being has no sense of pain Tsukune was unaffected...and probably until the seal is fully active on him he's totaly like a human being...
Moka was unable to fight becase of the intense pain while Ghoulish Tsukune could...
No, he's not like a human at all. His strength is the same as Moka in her sealed form. Proof:

Look at the wall.

Tsukune also has a thirst for blood, as well. But, he suppresses it.

Also, the belmont whip merely cancels out the seal on his lock. It doesn't have any special property to allow him to focus his Youki. Its his desire to keep Ruby from getting hurt is what taught him how to focus his Youki.
HayashiTakara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-02-12, 19:46   Link #7657
wakusei
Snowstorm

hmm.. now imma go reread it... you know what they say... after 50 times of rereading your bound to understand something else.. ahaha....
Old 2009-02-12, 19:53   Link #7658
BlackNhite
Best of both worlds

Quote:
Originally Posted by HayashiTakara View Post
No, he's not like a human at all. His strength is the same as Moka in her sealed form. Proof:

Look at the wall.

Tsukune also has a thirst for blood, as well. But, he suppresses it.

Also, the belmont whip merely cancels out the seal on his lock. It doesn't have any special property to allow him to focus his Youki. Its his desire to keep Ruby from getting hurt is what taught him how to focus his Youki.
That wall thing doesn't show much, if Tsukune was using Moka's level of power he'd have punched through it...

Okay, the thirst thing... I'm gonna have to use a really bad example for this (in a moral sense) but I just want to prove a point.

Tsukune is like a drug addict.

Whenever Moka's blood is in effect, he is on a high. Think of it like a super-stimulant if you must, and like most drugs over exposure has lead to a dependancy on that substance. His body physically craves the stuff.

Plus, I'd be willing to bet that somewhere in the back of his mind, Tsukune truly does enjoy the times when he get's to cut-loose so to speak.

Just because he's an addict doesn't necessarily make him inhuman, in fact that's a very human response when you think about it.

Last edited by BlackNhite; 2009-02-12 at 19:55. Reason: Perfection is Good...
Old 2009-02-12, 20:30   Link #7659
wakusei
Snowstorm

But he cant be using all of mokas power because of the holy lock.. so in terms the blood was weakened.. (ya i know im pulling this out of somewhere but this kind of makes sense maybe?)
Old 2009-02-12, 20:31   Link #7660
HayashiTakara
Chicken or Beef?

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackNhite View Post
That wall thing doesn't show much, if Tsukune was using Moka's level of power he'd have punched through it...

Okay, the thirst thing... I'm gonna have to use a really bad example for this (in a moral sense) but I just want to prove a point.

Tsukune is like a drug addict.

Whenever Moka's blood is in effect, he is on a high. Think of it like a super-stimulant if you must, and like most drugs over exposure has lead to a dependancy on that substance. His body physically craves the stuff.

Plus, I'd be willing to bet that somewhere in the back of his mind, Tsukune truly does enjoy the times when he get's to cut-loose so to speak.

Just because he's an addict doesn't necessarily make him inhuman, in fact that's a very human response when you think about it.
Now you're just not making sense. How many humans do you know can do that to a solid concrete wall just from slamming the side of his fist against it?

Moka is weak when she's sealed. She is easily overpowered by lesser Yokai's, and this is shown constantly.

Tsukune craves blood, at the end of this chapter, he just says he'll have to endure those cravings for others sake, particularly Moka. Tsukune has never shown to take pleasure in using his powers. You're just adding in your own concept of what's what. Take things as it is. It'll be simpler that way, and no one will disagree with you.
HayashiTakara is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
action, comedy, ecchi, harem, monogamy, romance, shounen, supernatural, tsumoka romance, vampire