AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2004-09-14, 20:31   Link #21
Cort
What???

Send a message via ICQ to Cort
I'd think the fox eyes do have their own unique properties, wouldn't he be seeing like a fox? Don't know if fox's have better vision or not though

edit:

Quote:
True foxes (genus Vulpes) have elliptical pupils and have night vision equal to a cat's. Like all nocturnal animals, they have a tapetum (ta-pee'-tum), a mirror-like structure on the retina, which reflects light and effectively doubles the intensity of the light image entering the eye.
from here .
Cort is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-09-14, 20:59   Link #22
Genei Killua
Mashou no Tenshi

Send a message via AIM to Genei Killua
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hunter
Ho? Where did I say that the whiskers were real and not marks?
You referred to them as 'whiskers' initially, not 'fake whiskers that are actually marks'.

Quote:
You specifically said that the beast eyes should have some new properties, well no there is no reason that it should be the case especially when it was never even hinted after 230 chapters.
Like I said, Naruto's vision is surely better in this state given that all his physical capacities improve but that's all, no particular new properties.
Quote:
I wonder what the properties of Naruto's eyes are. They appear to be enhanced...
Quote:
Well, his eyes have to have something different... The Kyuubi's power enhances his other functions... his eyes are probably improved
Quote:
Since the form of the eye is specifically designed for a specific function, and even small changes can create huge distinctions in function, then the function of Naruto's eyes changes when they change from anywhere to a [b]small amount to a large amount.[b]

Of course, they'd probably be nowhere near the sharingan or byukugan But then again, you never know when an immortal demon's concerned
So, I never really said that I thought his eyes would have 'new' abilities, rather I thought they would have improved abilities, or at least some change. I said there was the possibility that because the kyuubi is an immortal demon (and btw, since this is a shonen) lots of things could happen, but I never stated he would gain huge new abilities, in fact I stated quite the opposite.

You agree that the kyuubification changes parts of his body and improves them and his overall strength. You even agree his eyesight is most likely better. I'm just saying that part of that is probably due to the change in his eyes' physical structure. Or, again, at the very least, some change in his vision is due to their change.
Quote:
Haha not bad but you forgot his hairs, what's the improvement about that? ^^
Why, obviously to keep Naruto's head from cooling down, which is obviously very enhanced in that regard.
Genei Killua is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-09-15, 01:02   Link #23
Nubixkube

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marlin
And he fixed the seal after that..
No, the seal prevented the Kyuubi's chakra from merging with Naruto's stabily. That's what he fixed.
Nubixkube is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-09-15, 03:24   Link #24
fzz

Send a message via ICQ to fzz Send a message via MSN to fzz
overall a very intresting discussion to follow.
in my opinion i see the kyubification as an enhancement of all things
speed, power, stamina, eyesight.. what i think of now is that he probably has "improved ears" thats probably the reason he could hear haku coming from behind (im taking haku's battle as a example cause thats the only battle ive seen where he was fighting in kyubi mode )

note that im not following the manga, so i dont know more details then the anime show
fzz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-09-15, 08:41   Link #25
Xarrais
Hinata *drool*

Quote:
Originally Posted by fzz
overall a very intresting discussion to follow.
in my opinion i see the kyubification as an enhancement of all things
speed, power, stamina, eyesight.. what i think of now is that he probably has "improved ears" thats probably the reason he could hear haku coming from behind (im taking haku's battle as a example cause thats the only battle ive seen where he was fighting in kyubi mode )

note that im not following the manga, so i dont know more details then the anime show

The instant regen is probly the coolest of his skills when he was like that.

He did get the kyuubi eyes again in the forest of death with oro but I don't think there he was anywhere near the power he had when he went full out with haku. I think if he had he would have given oro a bit more cause to worry.
Xarrais is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-09-15, 11:03   Link #26
Hunter
Bubbly and super fun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Genei Killua
You referred to them as 'whiskers' initially, not 'fake whiskers that are actually marks'.
Yes because everybody know what you talk about when you say Naruto's whiskers, I didn't think that I should waste my time (more ) to write 'the whiskers on the cheeks of Naruto which are in fact not whiskers but marks looking like whiskers'.
But well i can if you prefer that, it's why God invented copy and past I suppose ^^

So what's the new properties of the whiskers on the cheeks of Naruto which are in fact not whiskers but marks looking like whiskers?

Quote:
So, I never really said that I thought his eyes would have 'new' abilities, rather I thought they would have improved abilities, or at least some change. I said there was the possibility that because the kyuubi is an immortal demon (and btw, since this is a shonen) lots of things could happen, but I never stated he would gain huge new abilities, in fact I stated quite the opposite.
Yes you did, to say that Naruto's eyes become different and thus gain different properties isn't the same as to say that Naruto eyes become just better.

When Naruto become Kyubized his capacities become better, but the manga never even hinted that he gained something new, it's 'just' a huge improvement of what he already has.

Quote:
You agree that the kyuubification changes parts of his body and improves them and his overall strength. You even agree his eyesight is most likely better. I'm just saying that part of that is probably due to the change in his eyes' physical structure. Or, again, at the very least, some change in his vision is due to their change.
No I agree that it improves his overall strength, not that the changement of his teeth, hairs, etc. are particulary a part of this improvement.
Frankly these changes are nothing but to show that Naruto become bestial by using the Kyubi.

It's like the curse seal,
Spoiler:

It's like when you say that the new properties of his teeth and nails were to tearing and ripping flesh, that was funny but it's not a new property.
Take a knife, add 2cm to the length of the blade and you haven't change what it does, it has always the same property, it's just longer.

Quote:
Why, obviously to keep Naruto's head from cooling down, which is obviously very enhanced in that regard.
lol okey i admit that this one is a new property
Hunter is offline   Reply With Quote