AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2007-07-18, 10:56   Link #41
Chimie

She looks nothing like Sasuke other than they both are shown with dark hair? Wtf are you guys talking about?!
Chimie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-18, 11:02   Link #42
Rurik
Golden

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sazelyt View Post
Amusing spoilers, Suigetsu summoning manda (how the hell did he learn about Sasuke, well, at least we know, the great Sasuke couldn't help but call for help),
Well Suigetsu knowing about Sasuke is not something trivial or unbelievable, there a literally thousands of logical explanation for it.

Quote:
Sasuke using genjutsu on Manda (what an eye! seems nothing even the god cannot stand against it, now, it becomes overly-stupid Oro and Deidara trying to stand against it, that gap cannot be closed by a mere human).
I don’t think is really something because of the eye (well, it really is) rather, this just confirms a theory some of us had that Summons can be caught in a Genjutsu. In other words..Adios theories that if someone makes a Giant summon, this summon can’t be defeated by a single person, even more if this person happen to have MS.

Quote:
Oh, well, I wasn't expecting anything logical from Kishi in the first place - recently he seems to be on something to enhance his performance - too bad the side-effects are too obvious. Anyways, Naruto summoning Kyuubi should be the next step to balance that act. Who cares how, at this point!
I don’t see why Kishi needs to do specifically that to balance the act, heck, Kishi doesn’t even needs to Balance the act, is his manga.

--------------

Based on the spoilers, some other observations:

-Is it Suigetsu doing the summon? Or is he doing the same thing Kabuto and Oro were doing to Summon Manda? “A assisted summon”

-I had the suspicions since sometime now that there was a higher commander inside Akatsuki, the plot about Akatsuki gets interesting once again.

-Tobi is dead (presumed), now we know what Deidara. was referring to That “Sorry”.

-If Tobi is dead, then Adios Theories of Tobi is Obito, and we can pretty much discard any sort of relationship between Fake AL, and Naruto, as Sabakyu said, he just become another Akatsuki soldier.

And the words of the real leader, I wonder why he is ordering to kill Naruto, don’t they need them now? Why specifically Nartuo? Either way, Sending Fake AL and Akatsuki girl to kill Naruto, could be an indication of who are the next Akatsuki that are going to die.
Old 2007-07-18, 11:03   Link #43
Luminion Lancer
Time-diver

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chimie View Post
She looks nothing like Sasuke other than they both are shown with dark hair? Wtf are you guys talking about?!
-This proves it! We have seen too much of Sasuke lately and now we think every other character looks like him, even characters with the opposite gender (j/k). Damn, it's like a badly written fanfiction.
Old 2007-07-18, 11:12   Link #44
Sazelyt
Μ ε r c ü r υ

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fukitsu Naruto View Post
Damn, it's like a badly written fanfiction.
It is more like a very rich - Sasuke-obsessed - brat is paying Kishi off for his extreme efforts leading that direction. I wonder for how much money did he sell his creativity for???
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rurik View Post
Well Suigetsu knowing about Sasuke is not something trivial or unbelievable, there a literally thousands of logical explanation for it.
Sasuke giving information for things he does to the other lowly beings is a bit of a problem for me. And, at that moment, calling for Suigetsu, using whatever method he used (not something like a long-range transmitter), and Suigetsu sending Manda, the new puppy of the boss-summon world, doesn't look your typical kind of stuff. More like a forced leading. I hope the summons in other world would share this information with Gamabunta. I am sure he will laugh pretty hard when he meets Manda the next time...
Quote:
I don’t see why Kishi needs to do specifically that to balance the act, heck, Kishi doesn’t even needs to Balance the act, is his manga.
If Naruto can win against that demon out-of-Naruto world Sasuke, I won't mind. It will only make Kishi a bigger idiot for me, if the god fell from a tree that way...
Sazelyt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-18, 11:16   Link #45
Luminion Lancer
Time-diver

Quote:
It is more like a very rich - Sasuke-obsessed - brat is paying Kishi off for his extreme efforts leading that direction. I wonder for how much money did he sell his creativity for???
-Hmmm, about 250 thousand dollars (U.S of course), a Honda Civic, his own mansion on his own private island and his own personal harem of Sasuke-fangirls on said island would be my estimate ...

Quote:
If Naruto can win against that demon out-of-Naruto world Sasuke, I won't mind. It will only make Kishi a bigger idiot for me, if the god fell from a tree that way...
-Not even the power of a god is absolute. Great though it might be it does have one major flaw, it cannot grow any further once it reaches it's peak. On the other hand the power of man might start out weak but given proper nurturing the man's power has the ability to constantly grow, eventually exceeding the power of a god. If Sasuke is a "god" right now then it's just a matter of time before it is exceeded by someone else (for example Naruto). Great line though BTW, "god fell from a tree that way".

Last edited by Luminion Lancer; 2007-07-18 at 11:36.
Luminion Lancer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-18, 11:42   Link #46
Rurik
Golden

Quote:
I think he doesn’t need to get paid By a Sasuke obsessed brat, he is one….

Seriously, if his choices are been influenced by an outside factor, it should be a combination of market trends and pressure from the Editors, in this case, those Sasuke obsessed Brat are those fans that buy the manga, which a lot of them has Sasuke as their favorite character.

Quote:
Sasuke giving information for things he does to the other lowly beings is a bit of a problem for me. And, at that moment, calling for Suigetsu, using whatever method he used (not something like a long-range transmitter), and Suigetsu sending Manda, the new puppy of the boss-summon world, doesn't look your typical kind of stuff. More like a forced leading. I hope the summons in other world would share this information with Gamabunta. I am sure he will laugh pretty hard when he meets Manda the next time...
Well, the Manda stuff is apart, I’m not even going to touch that subject, I was only referring just to the fact he reached Sasuke…but..this Should not be a topic of concern when you have bigger and more questionable things at hand.(at least this chapter, for me, doesn’t seem more farfetched than how Sasuke did some things against Deidara)

Quote:
That’s why I said that Kishi doesn’t needs to rely on summoning Kyuby for it, and, Sasuke looked pretty defeatable against Deidara, Sasuke has cool toys, but Naruto has Wind on his side, that is Raiton weakness.

Well, I’m going to do what I promised in the last thread, and Im going to take a vacation from this week chapter discussion…
Old 2007-07-18, 11:44   Link #47
Sazelyt
Μ ε r c ü r υ

Quote:
...and we can pretty much discard any sort of relationship between Fake AL, and Naruto...
Forgot replying to that part...We may have lost one, but gained at least two, that real Akatsuki leader being Yondaime or someone we know is more alive than ever. And, the other theory that the third Uchiha can be the real leader can also gain ground with the release of the current chapter. Unless we see anything regarding that person, expect the speculations come one after the other.

And, with the ultra-plain goal they have, and losing members non-stop to a bunch of weaklings, I doubt Akatsuki will ever get interesting again...
Old 2007-07-18, 11:52   Link #48
Nintendo
start thinkin bout clones

Send a message via AIM to Nintendo
i dont think tobi is dead. he hasnt even done anything to warrant a quick meaningless death. if they say hes dead, then a surprise hes alive and kicking will show up.

and the sasuke power up after power up...i no longer care how powerful he becomes. because no matter what, naruto will have to get as strong as that. and itachi will always be that little bit stronger.
Old 2007-07-18, 11:55   Link #49
Kazekage_Gaara
Kage of Sunagakure

Send a message via AIM to Kazekage_Gaara
I like how some of you are immediately bagging on "the great" Sasuke for having to have being lent some chakra to summon Manda, when Deidara had to have Tobi plant those mines for him in their combo attack, PLUS he was there the whole time. I'm not a Sasuke-fanboy as I've said many times but stop putting him down just because you have failed to observe what the opponent did (and just out of pure hatred).

Most of you would say Sasuke would be dead if it weren't for Suigetsu in this spoiler and I agree, most likely true. But the whole fight would've turned out completely different if Tobi wasn't there to plant those sphere mines into the ground for Deidara. Everyone needed help in one form or the other.

They both ran out of chakra, of course he'd need help in summoning Manda. It's a Kage-level summon if I can remember.
Old 2007-07-18, 11:56   Link #50
Sazelyt
Μ ε r c ü r υ

Quote:
That’s why I said that Kishi doesn’t needs to rely on summoning Kyuby for it, and, Sasuke looked pretty defeatable against Deidara, Sasuke has cool toys, but Naruto has Wind on his side, that is Raiton weakness.
Let me just say this, Naruto as he is right now, does not stand a chance against Sasuke. Even if he finishes his wind jutsu or does the things he currently knows, still, that result will not change. Against Sasuke's genjutsu, Naruto currently has no way to protect himself. He cannot control himself, he cannot borrow Kyuubi's power, his summon cannot do anything, nothing. And, I doubt Sasuke would play the idiot against Naruto, a ninja with almost no genjutsu skill, and avoid using his sharingan. So, Kishi needs to come up with something completely out-of-ordinary if he wants to at least bring balance, forget about being the stronger one, that is not even an issue right now.
Old 2007-07-18, 12:02   Link #51
Kazekage_Gaara
Kage of Sunagakure

Send a message via AIM to Kazekage_Gaara
Well they fought against Itachi pretty damn well, even though it was a shapeshifted clone. He still used the same genjutsu and he did get caught in it yes. But I doubt after that that he did not ask Kakashi to help him learn how to defeat/resist the genjutsu even more. Since Jiraiya taught him the basics, there has to be better methods for it and I'm 100% sure Kakashi could give Naruto a tip or two, even though he doesn't have the Sharingan.

Plus he has the Shadow Clones etc etc, there CAN be ways to avoid it. The thing I'm confused about now is, the Sharingan can tell which are the Shadow Clones right? I remember Sasuke being able to know (I could be wrong). So why in the anime (didn't read the manga for this part), does Itachi have to catch him in Tsukiyomi first to then realize he was a Kage Bunshin?
Old 2007-07-18, 12:09   Link #52
Sazelyt
Μ ε r c ü r υ

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kazekage_Gaara View Post
But I doubt after that that he did not ask Kakashi to help him learn how to defeat/resist the genjutsu even more.
If Oro and Deidara, the two people who are the most obsessed ones regarding Sharingan, and the former being a very high-skilled genjutsu user himself, couldn't have a chance to achieve that feature, Naruto, who sucks at using/defending against genjutsu, and who cannot even stop looking at Sasuke for a second, does not have any kind of chance, especially since the word fair has been erased from the only vocabulary Sasuke follows.
Old 2007-07-18, 12:10   Link #53
Sabaku Kyu
The Ironman

Quote:
Well, the Manda stuff is apart, I’m not even going to touch that subject, I was only referring just to the fact he reached Sasuke…but..this Should not be a topic of concern when you have bigger and more questionable things at hand.(at least this chapter, for me, doesn’t seem more farfetched than how Sasuke did some things against Deidara)
Yes. Now that we've finally been answered about the identites of the AL (except his name) and Pein found out that they are in fact answering to a higher authority, that brings up more questions, like why is it that the AL up until now has chosen only to speak through the fake AL? And what is his part in the sealing? Does he even have a ring?

Quote:
And, with the ultra-plain goal they have, and losing members non-stop to a bunch of weaklings, I doubt Akatsuki will ever get interesting again...
You were expecting Akatsuki not to lose to the protagonists? And also, since we have learned the existence of an unknown leader, there might be an unknown goal as well besides the ultra-plain one we were first given.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kazekage Gaara
Plus he has the Shadow Clones etc etc, there CAN be ways to avoid it. The thing I'm confused about now is, the Sharingan can tell which are the Shadow Clones right? I remember Sasuke being able to know (I could be wrong). So why in the anime (didn't read the manga for this part), does Itachi have to catch him in Tsukiyomi first to then realize he was a Kage Bunshin?
Sharingan cannot distinguish kage bunshin. That part with Sasuke claiming to be able to tell the difference was added as anime filler to the fight at VoTE. Sharingan can distinguish normal bunshin though.
Sabaku Kyu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-18, 12:19   Link #54
workingclass

first off thank god they finally showed AL face. puts to rest the thousands of theories that he is yondaime.

secondly the animal boss fight between the 3 sannins. jiriya combined flame with the frogs oil to blast an insanely large area to defeat manda. what did manda do? he went underground in an instant to avoid the heavy blast.whos to say manda didnt do the same here. after all self preservation is greater than all.

and whats this about tobi being built up? only people who built tobi up where the fanbois who all thought tobi was obito. other than that tobi's whole appearance into the manga series has been nothing but filler or comic rise.
workingclass is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-18, 12:45   Link #55
othafa

Quote:
Let me just say this, Naruto as he is right now, does not stand a chance against Sasuke. Even if he finishes his wind jutsu or does the things he currently knows, still, that result will not change. Against Sasuke's genjutsu, Naruto currently has no way to protect himself. He cannot control himself, he cannot borrow Kyuubi's power, his summon cannot do anything, nothing. And, I doubt Sasuke would play the idiot against Naruto, a ninja with almost no genjutsu skill, and avoid using his sharingan. So, Kishi needs to come up with something completely out-of-ordinary if he wants to at least bring balance, forget about being the stronger one, that is not even an issue right now.

Just because he couldn't stop Itachi's genjutsu doesn't mean that he can't stop Sasuke's. Your entire post and the related string of conclusions has absolutely no basis.
othafa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-18, 12:47   Link #56
That Other Ninja
That Other Senior Member
*Artist

You people are obsessed with predicting the future in this series. To a point where its annoying, like whenever a spoiler comes out saying "looks like Tobi is dead" you all jump on a bandwagon and say "oh damn he's gone already?" then following with a prediction of what Kishimoto intended or where the series is going (usually how long it will last), ultimately trying to figure out the longevity and credibility of the series as a whole. Aren't you people supposed to be fans?

*groans*

Anyway... Tobi dead? Doubtful, just like Orochimaru.

AL DOES look like Naruto, but from a different village and orange hair. So some of you with your fantasies about him being Yondaime/Madara can rest. Maybe he's related to Naruto? A long lost brother perhaps? If so, this could correlate to a more detailed look at Naruto's mysterious past like his parents and so forth.

If indeed there is someone higher up then AL, maybe THAT could be Madara OR maybe even Yondaime but that's a longshot by a mile so lets not get too far ahead of ourselves.
That Other Ninja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-18, 12:50   Link #57
tatami
back in black

+ u forget one important fact:

naruto is the number 1 suprising ninja

even the sharingan can be avoided by some uber crap move
tatami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-18, 12:51   Link #58
DeDe
Ino-Shika-Cho

Quote:
Sasuke has cool toys, but Naruto has Wind on his side, that is Raiton weakness.
But Sasuke also has Katon on his side. Yamato warned Naruto about this. Which means Sasuke still has the advantage. Naruto needs more than wind. He needs to learn the water element to help counter Sasuke.

Sasuke was going to live so I don't care how Kishi decided to make that happen. The appearance of the BH and AL, Tobi and Deidara's death, and the reveal that there is a higher up in Akatsuki, make this chapter one of the most important in a long time.
Old 2007-07-18, 12:53   Link #59
tatami
back in black

Quote:
Originally Posted by That Other Ninja View Post
You people are obsessed with predicting the future in this series. To a point where its annoying, like whenever a spoiler comes out saying "looks like Tobi is dead" you all jump on a bandwagon and say "oh damn he's gone already?" then following with a prediction of what Kishimoto intended or where the series is going (usually how long it will last), ultimately trying to figure out the longevity and credibility of the series as a whole. Aren't you people supposed to be fans?

*groans*

Anyway... Tobi dead? Doubtful, just like Orochimaru.

AL DOES look like Naruto, but from a different village and orange hair. So some of you with your fantasies about him being Yondaime/Madara can rest. Maybe he's related to Naruto? A long lost brother perhaps? If so, this could correlate to a more detailed look at Naruto's mysterious past like his parents and so forth.

If indeed there is someone higher up then AL, maybe THAT could be Madara OR maybe even Yondaime but that's a longshot by a mile so lets not get too far ahead of ourselves.
hahha you tell people to give it a rest that al is yondaime or madara and say that they are fantasies yet you pump your own fantasy that al is narutos brother and real al is yondaime or madara...so much creativity...+rep.
tatami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-18, 12:55   Link #60
That Other Ninja
That Other Senior Member
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by tatami View Post
hahha you tell people to give it a rest that al is yondaime or madara and say that they are fantasies yet you pump your own fantasy that al is narutos brother and real al is yondaime or madara...so much creativity...+rep.
I don't BELIEVE he is Naruto's brother unlike some people who constantly accept the delusion that the AL IS either Madara/Yondaime. So no, i'm not pumping any fantasy.

The only reason I stated the idea (that may or may not be true) is because of their resemblence. That's all. Hell maybe he's a clone? Or just looks like Naruto for no apparant reason? It doesn't really matter to me I just gave a theory without dropping my own blood on it believing it as truth like some crazed religious fanatic.

Read more carefully nexttime, because I do use the words "maybe" and "if so".
That Other Ninja is offline   Reply With Quote