AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Infinite Stratos

Notices

Old 2011-11-29, 11:13   Link #10461
MeisterBabylon
~ Your Smile ~
*Author

yes it does seem quite odd that shes getting tech support from the company. Maybe its just cutting losses, might as well use her to test new tech no one else can steal because of the ISA clause.

@eras: shoutouts, not xovers, save Ange because she is a full xover. One that is done, I ve buried a lot more shoutouts besides those in my work. Have fun finding all of them.
Old 2011-11-29, 11:16   Link #10462
Eratas123

@ demino_hellsin - Remember, she's a bastard child and she only came to them about a year before the story. For all the public knows, Charlotte came to them and said she was a guy when she met her dad. It's bullshit, but who are they going to listen to? The head of a large IS corporation or a bastard child from a French countrywoman?

@ Meistah - Still waiting for Kei's picture.
Old 2011-11-29, 11:18   Link #10463
demino_hellsin
That one guy

But like I said, IS examination and testing seem to be extremely thorough and probing, for a lack of better word. The fact Charlotte bypasses this puts the Dunois at shame because Dunois carried out these tests.
demino_hellsin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-11-29, 11:21   Link #10464
Eratas123

@ demino_hellsin - Dunois is the ONLY IS company France has. Yes, they lied, what's France going to do? Sack the company or impeach them? They're just going to kill themselves.
Old 2011-11-29, 11:22   Link #10465
demino_hellsin
That one guy

But canon states that France was pretty much going to give up on Dunois anyway...
Old 2011-11-29, 11:24   Link #10466
Eratas123

@ demino_hellsin - Country's say a lot of things. First things first: No Dunoa = No IS and that means crippled power structure. No matter what, they won't drop the only thing keeping their economic power afloat.
Old 2011-11-29, 11:25   Link #10467
demino_hellsin
That one guy

Wasn't Dunois sucking out their money for research that never amounted to anything?
Old 2011-11-29, 11:26   Link #10468
Saint X
VxR Productions
*IT Support

Send a message via MSN to Saint X
Quote:
Originally Posted by demino_hellsin View Post
Wasn't Dunois sucking out their money for research that never amounted to anything?
In the meantime in Saint X view, a group of Sacked Dunois Employees that formed their own small IS start-up are partying in Vietnam.
Saint X is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-11-29, 11:28   Link #10469
Eratas123

@ demino_hellsin - They do have something now: The Rafeal Revive. Failing that, maybe they're not doing it willingly? Maybe IS Academy is forcing them to give parts. Or, failing that, they might have been trying to make sure the Revive doesn't fail and end up making themselves look even worse.

@ Saint X - The hell?
Old 2011-11-29, 11:34   Link #10470
demino_hellsin
That one guy

The rafael revive really is a good IS but as canon again bites itself, it says that the world is entering the age of 3rd gen. IS. The fact that Rafael revives even went popular is a miracle in itself because I believe canon also states it came into production just as the time of 2nd gen was waning from its peak.

It is possible that ISA is forcing them to provide tech support and the company is trying to keep up its name, but for some reason I still find myself uneasy about that. Do later volumes mention any Dunois business?
Old 2011-11-29, 11:37   Link #10471
Eratas123

@ demino_hellsin - This is a harem series. If you can't find an answer, find your own or just ignore it and hope for the best. Besides, the Revive is probably the most balanced unit and can match up to 3rd gens, I don't see why it won't be popular.
Old 2011-11-29, 11:39   Link #10472
demino_hellsin
That one guy

the fact is when 3rd gen. kicks into full gear and 4th gen starts into the experimental phases, the 2nd gen which is Dunois' lifeline will fall. They have at best another year or two. That's assuming the 3rd gen. projects go well. If not then Charlotte better be ready for a greeting back home.
Old 2011-11-29, 11:42   Link #10473
Eratas123

@ demino_hellsin - Doesn't matter what Dunois does at this point, they'll pretty much kill Charlotte once she gets back. Unless Charlotte gives birth to the second male IS pilot or steals Ichika's IS then I'm sure "daddy" isn't going to be very happy.
Old 2011-11-29, 11:46   Link #10474
Saint X
VxR Productions
*IT Support

Send a message via MSN to Saint X
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eratas123 View Post
@ Saint X - The hell?
Exactly the reaction i was looking for.

Well, In Dunois quest for thier 3rd Generation IS unit, many people get sacked and sometimes, those people that get retrenched/sacked/removed form their own Startups a settle in another country to try and continue what they have started. Prototech LLC, the makers of the Metatron IS unit is one such startup that have resulted from the Dunios meltdown.

Elena/Metatron Info

A snippet about how it ended up in Elena's possession.

Unfortunately, a bad habit of their "leader" resulted in the Startup being bought out by C'rnadyne Industries- well sort of.
Saint X is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-11-29, 11:47   Link #10475
demino_hellsin
That one guy

wait a second, rafael revive is entering [2nd shift]! (press B to cancel)

Ona whole other note: I'ma call it a night/dawn/whatever as well.
Old 2011-11-29, 11:48   Link #10476
Eratas123

Going to sleep.
Old 2011-11-29, 18:32   Link #10477
DarkJak2050

[Sighs]

Screw this...
DarkJak2050 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-11-29, 18:37   Link #10478
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

What's wrong Jak?
Old 2011-11-29, 18:59   Link #10479
Eratas123

@ Senpai - What would happen if an IS crashed into the water?
Old 2011-11-29, 19:25   Link #10480
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eratas123 View Post
@ Senpai - What would happen if an IS crashed into the water?
Depends, but it's movement will be restricted cos their engines aren't designed for that, ESPECIALLY several unit that is air-dependent (ShenLong, since it used Turbojet/ Turbofan, Akatsubaki also using Scramjet).

Most other I.S. use Rocket propulsion, and still can move. Probably only Mysterious Lady that can move freely using her special features (similar to Geschmeidig Panzer from Gundam SEED), even then there's speed and mobility limitation.

Tags
fanfic ideas, fanfiction, ff.net, harem, is fanfic, warning fanfic spoilers, wincest