Notices

Old 2009-09-24, 18:36   Link #221
Reekon

Quote:
Originally Posted by ickem View Post
Spoiler for for Nisemonogatari:

Spoiler for Nisemonogatari:
Seriously! I can't thank you enough.

I've already tried to add to your reputation to show gratitude, but for the succeeding times, it states that I need to spread it out first before sending some your way again.

So just because of you, I'm trying to find another person to praise, so that I can go back and praise you again.

If we were all in anime school, ickem, you'd be the school idol and the batch representative at the same time.
Reekon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-09-24, 18:39   Link #222
Lummie

Quote:
[

Spoiler for Nisemonogatari:
Did she use her trademark on him: The stapler?

And Ickem, could u tell us more about the conversations between Hitagi/Araragi in the time she held him capative? I'm kinda curious about what they talked about during that time. Thank you

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reekon View Post

I've already tried to add to your reputation to show gratitude, but for the succeeding times, it states that I need to spread it out first before sending some your way again.

So just because of you, I'm trying to find another person to praise, so that I can go back and praise you again.

If we were all in anime school, ickem, you'd be the school idol and the batch representative at the same time.
Same problem here, i can't give enough reputation away because it says i have to praise another ;_;. While all ickem's posts deserve praise.
Lummie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-09-24, 18:59   Link #223
Zetsubo
著述遮断

Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lummie View Post

And Ickem, could u tell us more about the conversations between Hitagi/Araragi in the time she held him capative? I'm kinda curious about what they talked about during that time. Thank you

Same problem here, i can't give enough reputation away because it says i have to praise another ;_;. While all ickem's posts deserve praise.
You can give it to HEI he/she has been translating and posting as well. Just not as often.
Zetsubo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-09-24, 19:47   Link #224
ickem
シェリルの為に!

Quote:

Spoiler for Nise 1:

Spoiler for just to be fair:

「ほら、私が、私の家で、二人きりで、昼となく夜となく、散々面倒見てあげたじゃない」
「………………」
 何故わざわざそんな言い方をする……。
 父親のいるところで、父親不在のときに家で二人きりになった話題など……。
ickem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-09-24, 19:53   Link #225
Lummie

^^ thanks a lot Ickem, i've maybe just witnessed one of the future tortures that might await Araragi again if he has the nerve to cheat on Senjougahara.
Lummie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-09-24, 20:23   Link #226
ickem
シェリルの為に!

Quote:
^^ thanks a lot Ickem, i've maybe just witnessed one of the future tortures that might await Araragi again if he has the nerve to cheat on Senjougahara.
There was too much to translate, but she makes him lick the water out of her hand.

「………………」
 何故わざわざそんな言い方をする……。
Old 2009-09-24, 21:04   Link #227
kalbron

... she's a very lucky girl that he loves her enough to forgive her for that. That's all I can say.
kalbron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-09-24, 21:10   Link #228
Zetsubo
著述遮断

Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by kalbron View Post
... she's a very lucky girl that he loves her enough to forgive her for that. That's all I can say.
People didn't understand when I posted this image a few weeks ago in reference to Hitagi and Koyomis proclivities.

They both love it.

The perfect SM couple.

Thats what Araragi likes... the whole SM thing.

Some men love it.

Some women love it.

These two are in unison with it.
Old 2009-09-27, 03:04   Link #229
rurupeceaue
2D-Girls Banzai!!

As usual,thanks for the translations ickem (a LOT, may god bless you for all the things that you've done for us~~).

Quote:
There was too much to translate, but she makes him lick the water out of her hand.
Quote:

Quote:
Spoiler for Nise 1:

Spoiler for just to be fair:
I'm now seeing Hitagi in a new light now thanks to these....I'm now starting to agree with Zetsubo.I mean HItagi may have problems expressing her emotions, but to actually do that....I'm getting a nosebleed just by remembering it (lol).

...it's hard to do something when you don't have time because of work - missing my NEET days
rurupeceaue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-09-27, 09:13   Link #230
Kawaii Denka
白き妖精

Quote:
Much like Koyomi's reaction to seeing the star-filled night sky with Hiitagi...

"....................Wow."

Also ickem thank you so much for your translations and summaries. They were beautifully written and so wonderfully easy to understand. I've read Chinese fan translations and can appreciate how its must've been so difficult to make everything so smooth and flowing to read in English as you have done. I look forward to reading anything else you post in the future.

Now, excuse me as I go and re-read all your fantastic posts again.
Kawaii Denka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-09-27, 16:31   Link #231
omimon
Professional Hikkikomori

After watching episode 12, I realized something. Even though Senjougahara calls Araragi "her prince that would come and rescue her", Araragi has mostly been the one that ends up being saved in the end.

-Mayoi arc: Senjougahara saves him from being lost, per-se
-Kanbaru arc: Senjougahara saves him from being beaten to death
-Nadeko arc: Kanbaru saves him from being bitten to death
-Koyomi arc: Tsubasa and Ooshino saves him from killing Kiss-shot, per-se
omimon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-09-27, 21:59   Link #232
ickem
シェリルの為に!

Quote:
Originally Posted by rurupeceaue View Post
I'm now seeing Hitagi in a new light now thanks to these....I'm now starting to agree with Zetsubo.I mean HItagi may have problems expressing her emotions, but to actually do that....I'm getting a nosebleed just by remembering it (lol).
You have to remember that she was scared to death of Kaiki doing something to Koyomi so locking him up was the only way she could think of to keep him safe. It just so happens that she was under a lot of strain from following Hanekawa's regimen so decided to torment him a little.

P.S. Koyomi says that Hitagi isn't a tsundere, but tsundoro, where the dorodoro means syrupy since she become so sweet.

「………………」
 何故わざわざそんな言い方をする……。
Old 2009-09-27, 22:28   Link #233
LusterFlare
Lost.

Quote:
You have to remember that she was scared to death of Kaiki doing something to Koyomi so locking him up was the only way she could think of to keep him safe. It just so happens that she was under a lot of strain from following Hanekawa's regimen so decided to torment him a little.

P.S. Koyomi says that Hitagi isn't a tsundere, but tsundoro, where the dorodoro means syrupy since she become so sweet.
Aw that's cute lol.
LusterFlare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-09-28, 01:37   Link #234
rurupeceaue
2D-Girls Banzai!!

Quote:

LOL! tsundoro huh?? it actually fits Hitagi ;P

...it's hard to do something when you don't have time because of work - missing my NEET days
rurupeceaue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-09-29, 05:44   Link #235
mastakilla88

Thanks ickem! That's really help!

But maybe I've missed some passage... When and why Hitagi held Koyomi captive? In Bakemonogatari or Nisemonogatari?
mastakilla88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-09-29, 10:33   Link #236
ickem
シェリルの為に!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mastakilla88 View Post
Thanks ickem! That's really help!

But maybe I've missed some passage... When and why Hitagi held Koyomi captive? In Bakemonogatari or Nisemonogatari?
Spoiler for nise 1:

「………………」
 何故わざわざそんな言い方をする……。
Old 2009-09-29, 11:01   Link #237
Zetsubo
著述遮断

Quote:
Spoiler for nise 1:
I want to see her knock him out.

LOL !

That boy has no bloody sense at times !

He needs a good knock.

So ... what did she use, the stapler ?
Old 2009-09-29, 11:07   Link #238
ickem
シェリルの為に!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zetsubo View Post
I want to see her knock him out.

LOL !

That boy has no bloody sense at times !

He needs a good knock.

So ... what did she use, the stapler ?
She doesn't say, but Koyomi commented that Karen told him him how it's really hard to knock someone out with one blow so he's pretty impressed. Hitagi replies that it wasn't one blow. He didn't seem to want to lose consciousness so she hit him about 20 times.

「………………」
 何故わざわざそんな言い方をする……。
Old 2009-09-29, 11:15   Link #239
Zetsubo
著述遮断

Quote:
She doesn't say, but Koyomi commented that Karen told him him how it's really hard to knock someone out with one blow so he's pretty impressed. Hitagi replies that it wasn't one blow. He didn't seem to want to lose consciousness so she hit him about 20 times.
From behind i Suppose ?

Geezzeee looowweeze !

That woman is insane !!!

20 times

ROLF !

Amen for vampire powers that heal his brain hemorrhages
Old 2009-09-29, 11:57   Link #240
mastakilla88

Quote:
Spoiler for nise 1:
She was really really in bad mood maybe she was on her period...

I sincerely hope that after she'll apologise on her kneels...(or at least offer her body they haven't sex, have they?) Anyway if after this she want to change so much, she was really sorry. Even if I haven't read the novel maybe I can understand this developemant... The first (e I hope the last) big fight between hitagi and koyomi was necessary.
mastakilla88 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
adventure, comedy, fantasy, harem, nishio, romance