Closed Thread

Old 2010-10-22, 00:45   Link #241
Hooves
~Official Slacker~
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by secretzfan View Post
Spoiler for Bleach movie 4 WTF:
Ok... This may have been clarified a few times but.... Really?? Another damsel in distress situation? Ichigo gets dragged into all sorts of trouble, saving Rukia, Orihime, and now Yuzu? This is silly....
Old 2010-10-22, 20:53   Link #242
secretzfan
*Fansubber

i really is please don't make a yuzu x Ichigo god no
Old 2010-10-22, 23:14   Link #243
Hellychan
~chibi tenshi~

The official website has been updated with a longer CM (the one we can see at the theater I suppose ^^b) here!

[Click on the little MOVIE screen on the bottom left.]
[Enjoy!]
Old 2010-10-23, 00:36   Link #244
secretzfan
*Fansubber

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hellychan View Post
The official website has been updated with a longer CM (the one we can see at the theater I suppose ^^b) here!

[Click on the little MOVIE screen on the bottom left.]
[Enjoy!]
I already saw the updated site, BUT NOT THE EXTENDED TRAILER THEY HAD TO HAVE POSTED THAT 3 SECONDS ago
Old 2010-10-23, 03:43   Link #245
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

It looks like they're going to re-animate some parts of the Hollow-Ichigo vs Ulquiorra fight. Since I found it disappointing in the anime, it'll be good to see it in movie quality.
Old 2010-10-23, 05:27   Link #246
Ashura5000

Send a message via MSN to Ashura5000
See, what makes me so excited about this movie is that unlike the others which were advertised respectivly as; "FIRST Bleach movie", "Toshiro's Story! Yay! Fanservice!" and of course; "IchiRuki for the wiiiin!" this looks like it's just trying to tell a story.

Sure, the Hell aspect is fan-service, but to me that trailer seems to be telling a story of good versus evil- of Ichigo and the others fighting enemies they'd probably never expect.

But what also gets me, is how utterly hopeless everything looks. Even in Fade to Black the trailers had Ichigo saying; "I'll get your memories back!" but with this one? Sure I cant understand Japanese, but the helpless tone as Ichigo puts on his Hollow Mask again, and again, and again as Rukia is screaming his name in the background?

This makes me excited.
Old 2010-10-23, 09:16   Link #247
secretzfan
*Fansubber

I saw the full trailer and the Ulquirra parts look awesome

Everyone official trailer translations
Spoiler for movie 4 Trailer translated:

Last edited by secretzfan; 2010-10-23 at 13:15.
Old 2010-10-23, 10:30   Link #248
TensaZangetsu

THE OFFICIAL TRAILER FOR THE 4th BLEACH MOVIE THAT WAS SHOWN IN THEATERES! AND MAN, ITS SOOOOOOOOO INTENSELY EPIC! HERE: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v_XOEnErPkM

Last edited by TensaZangetsu; 2010-10-23 at 11:42.
Old 2010-10-23, 14:24   Link #249
Tori~Birdie

I am so Ichiruki biased, I know it's not right but still ... if Ichigo goes into Hell they're all coming with him, and that part where Rukia has like the wind blowing through her hair, that's Ichigo's outfit fluttering by her, and the bit with all the flames and he turns hollow ... there's someone sat by him .. I think its Rukia (biased) but hey maybe it's Yuzu (unlikey).

I'm.So.Excited. (and i wish i hadn't spilt pepsi over my laptop I have literal Sticky Keys)
Old 2010-10-23, 17:08   Link #250
secretzfan
*Fansubber

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tori~Birdie View Post
I am so Ichiruki biased, I know it's not right but still ... if Ichigo goes into Hell they're all coming with him, and that part where Rukia has like the wind blowing through her hair, that's Ichigo's outfit fluttering by her, and the bit with all the flames and he turns hollow ... there's someone sat by him .. I think its Rukia (biased) but hey maybe it's Yuzu (unlikey).

I'm.So.Excited. (and i wish i hadn't spilt pepsi over my laptop I have literal Sticky Keys)
I don't think the movie is going to be a major shipping
Old 2010-10-23, 17:44   Link #251
Tori~Birdie

Quote:
I don't think the movie is going to be a major shipping
I don't care what it is to anyone else, only what it is to me. It doesn't matter what anyone else thinks as long as I like it and i know I will
Old 2010-10-23, 17:48   Link #252
secretzfan
*Fansubber

Quote:
I don't care what it is to anyone else, only what it is to me. It doesn't matter what anyone else thinks as long as I like it and i know I will
I am a Ichiukia fan too ya know and in the movie they seem to have both sides of Ichigo X Rukia and Ichigo X Orihime with an added Yuzu as a damsel in distress

Anyway yea I don't I understand what your getting at and I agree
Old 2010-10-23, 17:55   Link #253
Tori~Birdie

Quote:
I am a Ichiukia fan too ya know and in the movie they seem to have both sides of Ichigo X Rukia and Ichigo X Orihime with an added Yuzu as a damsel in distress

Anyway yea I don't I understand what your getting at and I agree
Ohhh wait ... I think I misunderstood what you said and went into Defence mode so I apologise :P

I think Kubo puts in Ichiruki and IchiOri to give that suspense .... but sooner or later one of them if gonna end up with him .... it wont be til the very end cause Bleach isnt a romance but it's gonna get thrown in there .... I'm so looking forward to any Ichiruki moments in the movie and especially the upcoming chapter this week That's why I'm on here constantly searching for new info :P
Old 2010-10-23, 18:01   Link #254
secretzfan
*Fansubber

Quote:
Ohhh wait ... I think I misunderstood what you said and went into Defence mode so I apologize :P

I think Kubo puts in Ichiruki and IchiOri to give that suspense .... but sooner or later one of them if gonna end up with him .... it wont be til the very end cause Bleach isnt a romance but it's gonna get thrown in there .... I'm so looking forward to any Ichiruki moments in the movie and especially the upcoming chapter this week That's why I'm on here constantly searching for new info :P
It's all good and yea I bet there will be plenty of moments for all major pairings likely I was just saying it is not going to be a one major pairing type movie like all the other movies were. But yea I bet wills ee some Ichukia in this movie
Well actually fuck that I just found the trailer translations and it proves it
Old 2010-10-23, 18:04   Link #255
Tori~Birdie

Quote:
It's all good and yea I bet there will be plenty of moments for all major pairings likely I was just saying it is not going to be a one major pairing type movie like all the other movies were. But yea I bet wills ee some Ichukia in this movie
Well actually fuck that I just found the trailer translations and it proves it
Oh yeahh, I forgot to tell you how much I love you for finding those translations!! and Pretty much all the info :L Score one for the Ichiruki team!!
Old 2010-10-24, 02:20   Link #256
Aqua Knight

I think those scenes with Ulq and hollowfied Ichigo are flashbacks he has to fight, except his new mask.
Old 2010-10-24, 06:44   Link #257
Ashura5000

Send a message via MSN to Ashura5000
Looks like the full song is now out- Take a listen!

Save The One, Save The All
Old 2010-10-24, 09:23   Link #258
secretzfan
*Fansubber

Quote:
Originally Posted by Murasaki View Post
I think those scenes with Ulq and hollowfied Ichigo are flashbacks he has to fight, except his new mask.
Hollow full Ichigo never actually clashed with Ulquirra in fact Ulquirra got a ass whooping
On this Ulquirra seems to be on par with that form like he expected Ichigo to become it and wanted a rematch
Old 2010-10-24, 13:38   Link #259
Tori~Birdie

Quote:
Hollow full Ichigo never actually clashed with Ulquirra in fact Ulquirra got a ass whooping
On this Ulquirra seems to be on par with that form like he expected Ichigo to become it and wanted a rematch
Oooh what if Ulquiorra is in Hell? I don't think that's it but it's a suggestion ...
Old 2010-10-24, 15:15   Link #260
secretzfan
*Fansubber

Quote:
Oooh what if Ulquiorra is in Hell? I don't think that's it but it's a suggestion ...
That is what I am saying. I bet Ulquirra and Grimmjow followed Ichigo into Hell in order to fight him. Or maybe they were already in Hell. Ulquirra was probably expecting his transformation to occur and that is why he was so on par with that form. Ulquirra and grimmjow were likely was training to fight Ichigo once again