3 out of 10 : Bad 1 0.29%
2 out of 10 : Very Bad 2 0.59%
1 out of 10 : Painful 3 0.88%
Voters: 339. You may not vote on this poll

Old 2008-05-18, 17:57   Link #421
KrimzonStriker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Var View Post
If you notice, the student council included Kallen in Lelouch PoV's memory montage. So sure, why not.

Well, quite honestly, Rolo's little escapade could have destroyed Zero just as much as it could have helped. Kallen got Lelouch off the sob-train, unless you missed the part where he clenched his fist, wiped off the moping mask, and was ready to run after her.
No response to my first statement?

Yeah, and it included Suzaku too. But really though, I thought it was just indicative of the idea that he wasn't alone, even if they weren't all there now, and that he should no longer focus on a sole person himself either.

I was talking about the literal sob-train where Rolo managed to freak Lelouch out of the train. In any event, at least being a normal student was a better option then being a refrain head, which would have destroyed him
Old 2008-05-18, 18:02   Link #422
Deathscyther

Lol, Kallen did her part and Rolo and the student counsil all did their part as well.

Kallen snapped him out of his stupor and brought back his human side and Rolo and the rest helped to realize why he's doing all this and got Zero back

Btw, the Kallen x Lelouch moment was really touching this episode. Sunrise still could go anywhere with the romance, but nobody can deny that this scene increased the chances of a Kallen x Lelouch pairing, especially since both of them showed a lot of emotion.
-Kallen who doesn't want to kiss him when he's like this
-Lelouch wanted to run after her and Kallen looking back.

This doesn't have to mean that there is going to be a Lulu x Kallen pairing, but they could use this episode to start the romance between them if they want the pairing to happen.
Old 2008-05-18, 18:05   Link #423
Var
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deathkillz View Post
What I found strange though is that they still don't know that Lulu has remembered the past but then the Vincent is working for Zero. Don't they know that Rolo is the one who pilots the vincent?
No one knows who's piloting the vincent, other than its not the person who's supposed to be piloting it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KrimzonStriker View Post
No response to my first statement?
Didn't think it neccessary to argue every single point. It was an opinion and I left it at that. I'd agree that jumping back into Zero done too quickly would be bad, but I don't think that him chasing after Kallen would have been 'too quickly'.

Quote:
Yeah, and it included Suzaku too. But really though, I thought it was just indicative of the idea that he wasn't alone, even if they weren't all there now, and that he should no longer focus on a sole person himself either.
Because Suzaku is still Lelouch's best friend, and greatest enemy on the side. We know Lelouch doesn't forsake his friends no matter the circumstances. I saw it as bringing together all the most important people to Lelouch, hence Kallen and Suzaku and Nunally appearing. Even Nina was a very good friend to him.

Quote:
I was talking about the literal sob-train where Rolo managed to freak Lelouch out of the train. In any event, at least being a normal student was a better option then being a refrain head, which would have destroyed him
Then you still have to thank Kallen for being the one to surprise Lelouch by not only finding him without stalking him (Rolo) and for taking it upon herself to rip the refrain out of his hands... and then slapping him >.> to wake him up of course.
Var is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-18, 18:08   Link #424
miroku2192
Let's Puppystyle!

yeah i agree, but those "WTFLOL" strategies are what makes this anime fun to watch for me at least
miroku2192 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-18, 18:11   Link #425
calvinguy

So I thought CC teasing Kallen about Lelouch was funny but Kaguya teasing CC is even more funny.

Its also funny seeing CC in denial about her feelings for Lelouch. That scene with CC smiling then Kaguya catching her is awesome.

Development between Kallen and Lelouch = good stuff.

lol @ the blushing from Minami... looks like we got ourselves a pedophile here.

Well I'm glad that Lelouch is out of his slump, theres nothing I hate more than the main character being emo.

Seems like all the people who predicted the "euphie was not at fault" line being said by Lelouch was wrong. I blame it on spoilers for saying euphie and not euphie-neesama.
calvinguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-18, 18:13   Link #426
KrimzonStriker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Var View Post
Didn't think it neccessary to argue every single point. It was an opinion and I left it at that. I'd agree that jumping back into Zero done too quickly would be bad, but I don't think that him chasing after Kallen would have been 'too quickly'.
Meh, I feel he still had lots of baggage when he went up to the council which indicated otherwise to me >_>

Quote:
Because Suzaku is still Lelouch's best friend, and greatest enemy on the side. We know Lelouch doesn't forsake his friends no matter the circumstances. I saw it as bringing together all the most important people to Lelouch, hence Kallen and Suzaku and Nunally appearing. Even Nina was a very good friend to him.
Good point, but all in all I think the main idea was that there was more to his life then a single person in the end, they all contributed a part that made up the whole

Quote:
Then you still have to thank Kallen for being the one to surprise Lelouch by not only finding him without stalking him (Rolo) and for taking it upon herself to rip the refrain out of his hands... and then slapping him >.> to wake him up of course.
Well, I doubt Rolo would have let Lelouch do it either, not productive to try and get him to forget about the past by using a drug that made you remember it, but yeah, I guess Kallen beat him to it first

In any event, let's just end it on the note that a lot of things came together in order to bring Lelouch out of his stupor like Deathscyther said and not try to claim one was more important then the other, alright?
Old 2008-05-18, 18:14   Link #427
wtfftw

LOl lulu is funny^^

Kallen had to slap him my lovely kallen. Rolo is pretty cool too imo. Suzuka got owned nub cant touch lul no matter what he tries.

Can someoen please explain to me how the hell lulu knew about the carbon or hydro what ever under the ground. I mean was this all pre planned or something else.

Not that it wasnt fun to atch suzuka get pawned i just found it weird and hard to believe
wtfftw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-18, 18:16   Link #428
KrimzonStriker

Quote:
Originally Posted by wtfftw View Post
LOl lulu is funny^^

Kallen had to slap him my lovely kallen. Rolo is pretty cool too imo. Suzuka got owned nub cant touch lul no matter what he tries.

Can someoen please explain to me how the hell lulu knew about the carbon or hydro what ever under the ground. I mean was this all pre planned or something else.

Not that it wasnt fun to atch suzuka get pawned i just found it weird and hard to believe
He had a map in his hand which helped indicate where the tank was while giving out his directions, so he wasn't totally godlike during that battle
Old 2008-05-18, 18:16   Link #429
calvinguy

Quote:
LOl lulu is funny^^

We can only assume that he choose the area beforehand knowing that it could be used in case of emergencies... It did seem a little too perfect lol.
Old 2008-05-18, 18:18   Link #430
KrimzonStriker

Quote:
Originally Posted by calvinguy View Post
We can only assume that he choose the area beforehand knowing that it could be used in case of emergencies... It did seem a little too perfect lol.
That makes sense, I couldn't figure how else he would have a map of the region on hand at the same time >_>
Old 2008-05-18, 18:20   Link #431
ThoHell

Quote:
LOl lulu is funny^^

For all the absurdity of Lulu's genius mind state, and also the sea floor map thing he was reading. BUT, the real question is, how did he know exactly where the submarine was when it was pretty deep under water? Again I guess the answer can be same as the first plus a little of scriptural randomness.
ThoHell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-18, 18:26   Link #432
wtfftw

Quote:
now that you mention it does make more sense but you got to say though aint it weird if you just ran to the local tourist shop and bought a map it has all the carbon hydrates on it :S. I mean it all happened in like a few minutes i geuss and he hasnt been in contact with his group for a while. Not to mention he has a l33t phone with which you can call submarines i got to get me one of those. Maybe im going into too much detail^^.

Im jealous on lulu, kallen is mine

On a serious note who really believes lulu will be serious with this join the special administration of japan thingy. I mean he has to support the japanese and they really do not which to join in this brittania thing. You have OoBKs who dont like it. I mean whats he gonna do listen to everything his lil sis says and then making the OoBK do that. That should be fun^^
Old 2008-05-18, 18:28   Link #433
calvinguy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThoHell View Post
For all the absurdity of Lulu's genius mind state, and also the sea floor map thing he was reading. BUT, the real question is, how did he know exactly where the submarine was when it was pretty deep under water? Again I guess the answer can be same as the first plus a little of scriptural randomness.
I think he only knew the general area of where the submarine was which was why he told them to head to point L14
Old 2008-05-18, 18:29   Link #434
KrimzonStriker

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThoHell View Post
He had his phone on and with his hacking skills it wouldn't be hard to trace the transmission, plus I don't think the sub was far from the harbor they docked in either.

Quote:
On a serious note who really believes lulu will be serious with this join the special administration of japan thingy. I mean he has to support the japanese and they really do not which to join in this brittania thing. You have OoBKs who dont like it. I mean whats he gonna do listen to everything his lil sis says and then making the OoBK do that. That should be fun^^
He'll probably only do it to give it some support, but on the whole I can probably tell he's got something else up his sleeves. It is now time for the age of Globalization, my friend
Old 2008-05-18, 18:29   Link #435
DarkLordOfkichiku

Quote:
I don't think anyone belives that he's really serious, he's only doing it to:
1. Avoid a direct confrontation with Nunnally and her ideals for the time being.
2. Give the OotBK time to strenghten themselves, as they're in a bad position now (only one knightmare and a damaged submarine - not good odds agaisnt the Empire of Britannia).
DarkLordOfkichiku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-18, 18:30   Link #436
calvinguy

Quote:
now that you mention it does make more sense but you got to say though aint it weird if you just ran to the local tourist shop and bought a map it has all the carbon hydrates on it :S. I mean it all happened in like a few minutes i geuss and he hasnt been in contact with his group for a while. Not to mention he has a l33t phone with which you can call submarines i got to get me one of those. Maybe im going into too much detail^^.

Im jealous on lulu, kallen is mine

Oh well you can't explain everything in anime with logic. >_> As for joining the administration of japan, theres more to it than that since we can see in the preview that the OotBk are setting up the smoke things.
Old 2008-05-18, 18:31   Link #437
m-san
Narcoleptic Insomniac

Quote:
The boy just cannot lead, I don't know who he's kidding honestly
lol agreed. Even Gino got mad at his beloved Suzaku Nope, no Gino glomping Suzaku tonight!
m-san is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-18, 18:36   Link #438
wtfftw

Quote:
Oh well you can't explain everything in anime with logic. >_> As for joining the administration of japan, theres more to it than that since we can see in the preview that the OotBk are setting up the smoke things.
Yeah true lulu being obedient is impossible

you know what i find somewhat sad and cruel

Those elevens doing push ups and dancing and stuff. I mean there aint a timelimit on it right. So those guys probably die from dehydration. Its like

random dude: sir would you stop doing push ups
poor eleven: 9998, 9999
random dude: omg are you insane
poor eleven: 10000, urrggg (dead)

sad
Old 2008-05-18, 18:38   Link #439
KrimzonStriker

Quote:
Yeah true lulu being obedient is impossible

you what what i find somewhat sad and cruel

Those elevens doing push ups and dancing and stuff. I mean there aint a timelimit on it right. So those guys probably die from dehydration. Its like

random dude: sir would you stop doing push up you
poor eleven: 9998, 9999
random dude: omg are you insane
poor eleven: 10000, urrggg (dead)

sad
Not really, those ass-holes had it coming after the way they acted... >_>
Old 2008-05-18, 18:40   Link #440
Zarxs
Taco Bell Addict

Send a message via AIM to Zarxs
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nourredine View Post
I can see it happening all over again.

Zero wants to talk to Nunnally in private:

Zero:"I..I'm actually lelouch"
*Takes off helmet*
Nunnally: Nii-sama, is it really you!? I..I can't believe it, but I...
Lelouch:"I want to work together with you for the SAZ, the last time it was announced something horrible happened, I have this power and I made the joke of...
*Nunnally opens her eyes for the first time*
saying to kill all the japanese"

*Geass enables*

Nunnally: "Kill all the japanese!"
Lelouch: "Nooooo"
Even though that would be a twist (again) that would just hurt my soul.
Zarxs is offline   Reply With Quote