AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Code Geass

Notices

Old 2008-05-29, 16:21   Link #521
k//eternal
do you know ベアトリーチェ様?

Well, at least if Rolo's Geass goes permanent it'll be good fodder for hentai doujins. Rather, the concept already is.

THE ULTIMATE RAPIST
k//eternal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-29, 21:03   Link #522
Dann of Thursday
WHERE'S...MY...COW????

Oh, please don't give people ideas. I'm sure they'd figure it out on their own though.

"Nearly all men can stand adversity, if you want to test a man's character give him power." - Abraham Lincoln
Dann of Thursday is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-29, 21:12   Link #523
demon_god04
~Hi -mi- tsu des~

I'm sure there are already fanart and doujins on the subject
demon_god04 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-29, 21:14   Link #524
Kang Seung Jae
神聖カルル帝国の 皇帝

Quote:
Originally Posted by demon_god04 View Post
I'm sure there are already fanart and doujins on the subject
Such as the one were Rolo kisses Lelouch in he construtcion site scene.
Kang Seung Jae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-29, 21:17   Link #525
Dann of Thursday
WHERE'S...MY...COW????

I don't doubt it.

I'm rather curious about Rolo from here on out. Since we appear to be staying at the school still (I still don't get why since it only serves as a restriction at this point), I suppose he'll still be involved there. I think he should get involved more with the Order myself and fight with them. The social interaction couldn't hurt as well as working with a team.

"Nearly all men can stand adversity, if you want to test a man's character give him power." - Abraham Lincoln
Old 2008-05-29, 21:20   Link #526
demon_god04
~Hi -mi- tsu des~

Well the promise Lelouch made with Rollo is that he will preserve their life at Ashford, plus if he suddenly just left he would risk exposing himself as Zero.
demon_god04 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-29, 21:30   Link #527
Dann of Thursday
WHERE'S...MY...COW????

Yeah, I know, but I still feel any time with Ashford at this point could be better spent elsewhere in the world. I'm almost hoping it gets blown up or something by Britannia. That would make Rolo hate them then I think.

Old 2008-05-29, 22:01   Link #528
orangejuicetang

There will always be fanart and doujins of anything, haven't you ever heard of Rule 34?
orangejuicetang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-29, 22:09   Link #529
Dann of Thursday
WHERE'S...MY...COW????

I hate some of those rules. Others are amusing because they are true.

Old 2008-06-02, 12:36   Link #530
She-Chan
Anime no Tono
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via Yahoo to She-Chan
Quote:
Originally Posted by orangejuicetang View Post
There will always be fanart and doujins of anything, haven't you ever heard of Rule 34?
I hate this rule, I've read more than 100 times already(of course not 100)
She-Chan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-04, 23:22   Link #531
JesseJamesRocket
Maniacally loveable.

Quote:
Originally Posted by k//eternal View Post
Well, at least if Rolo's Geass goes permanent it'll be good fodder for hentai doujins. Rather, the concept already is.

THE ULTIMATE RAPIST
Yeah, there's some "strange" stuff out there already. But it's on the other end of the spectrum from Hentai to put it nicely.
JesseJamesRocket is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-06, 09:38   Link #532
Silver Soul
Banned

Not to go off topic but I just got to get something out of my chest, I wonder why does everyone like Rolo it seems that alot of people could feel some sympathy but I just can't from his way of thinking in episode 3 about being a comrade and the fact taht he pretty much stole Nunnally position was also a key factor in why I hated him and wishe that Lelouch stuck to his plan by throwing him away like an old wash cloth but after recent events to prove his loyality to Lelouch he's here to stay (unless he finds out about Nunnally and attempts to kill her there by sealing his fate once and for all) so can someone explain to me ?
Silver Soul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-06, 09:43   Link #533
m-san
Narcoleptic Insomniac

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silver Soul View Post
Not to go off topic but I just got to get something out of my chest, I wonder why does everyone like Rolo it seems that alot of people could feel some sympathy but I just can't from his way of thinking in episode 3 about being a comrade and the fact taht he pretty much stole Nunnally position was also a key factor in why I hated him and wishe that Lelouch stuck to his plan by throwing him away like an old wash cloth but after recent events to prove his loyality to Lelouch he's here to stay (unless he finds out about Nunnally and attempts to kill her there by sealing his fate once and for all) so can someone explain to me ?
Ever heard of periods? Sentences?

Elaborate please, I don't get it.
m-san is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-06, 13:48   Link #534
Silver Soul
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by m-san View Post
Ever heard of periods? Sentences?

Elaborate please, I don't get it.
Someone that can actually read please
Old 2008-06-06, 13:54   Link #535
JesseJamesRocket
Maniacally loveable.

Quote:
Rolo is a tragic character. His existence has been nothing but horror and loneliness. Now, after being used for nothing but murder, he walks the fine line of being used and being helpful by his own choice. And as twisted as the whole act was, he does it for the first person he's ever gotten to treat as family/has treated him like family. All of this, and he's only been around for these few episodes so far. Rolo is quite a compelling character imo, and I'm sure that whatever the end game ends up being for Lelouch, Rolo will be heavily involved. I just hope that his strange jealousy doesn't cause him to do something messed up to Nunally.
Old 2008-06-06, 14:03   Link #536
Silver Soul
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by JesseJamesRocket View Post
Rolo is a tragic character. His existence has been nothing but horror and loneliness. Now, after being used for nothing but murder, he walks the fine line of being used and being helpful by his own choice. And as twisted as the whole act was, he does it for the first person he's ever gotten to treat as family/has treated him like family. All of this, and he's only been around for these few episodes so far. Rolo is quite a compelling character imo, and I'm sure that whatever the end game ends up being for Lelouch, Rolo will be heavily involved. I just hope that his strange jealousy doesn't cause him to do something messed up to Nunally.
Well, thank you, I never really saw it THAT way I always thought of him as being somewhat of an emo who finally found happiness and if someone tried to take it from him, he'll kill them in an instant and that's always been my interpretation of him. Guess I better get used to him hanging aound Lelouch sucks that none of the no one will remember anything about Nunnally though.
Old 2008-06-06, 20:52   Link #537
JesseJamesRocket
Maniacally loveable.

Quote:
Well, thank you, I never really saw it THAT way I always thought of him as being somewhat of an emo who finally found happiness and if someone tried to take it from him, he'll kill them in an instant and that's always been my interpretation of him. Guess I better get used to him hanging aound Lelouch sucks that none of the no one will remember anything about Nunnally though.
The thing is, your interpretation of him just may be right. I choose to see him in the way I described though. At least until more is revealed anyway.
Old 2008-06-25, 23:20   Link #538
JesseJamesRocket
Maniacally loveable.

Poor Rolo...
No love for the poor guy these days. I was thinking that Lelouche needs to let him get back into battle. But then again he probably is holding him in reserve because his Geass is too valuable to risk losing in battle. Which also makes me wonder... Since Lelouche is planning to gain the Geass creation/endowment abilities/technology, what abilities is he planning into his end game? Rolo might be being preserved for Checkmate against Charles.
Old 2008-06-25, 23:24   Link #539
Orga777
TRUE! Lelouch is dead! XD

Holy hell... I didn't even know there was a Rolo topic...<.<
Orga777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-26, 00:43   Link #540
yezhanquan
Observer/Bookman wannabe

Rolo is being set up by Lelouch. After his usefulness is over, Lelouch will not wait another second to ditch him.

I say: Well, that's lesson two in ruthlessness.