AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2003-12-12, 15:52   Link #1
Sugetsu
Kurumada's lost child

Exclamation I think that that damn Fox has a plan....

Well, this is just a theory, but I think that the nine tail fox is doing something to Naruto's mind or body in order to get rid of the seal.

For now, the fox is able to leak out naruto's seal while he is emotional or when he want's to use its chakra. But, as you all know, the fox has made a pact with naruto as a "reward" for comming down to visit him? Don't you think that that is kind of fishy?

My theory is that the fox is slowly escaping from naruto's body as he is uses its chakra. So, in the end, the fox will get rid of the seal and it will either take control of naruto's body permanently or come back to his original form!!! and then....

SWEET REVENGE!!!!
Old 2003-12-12, 16:03   Link #2
Dragon Flame
Wet Kimimaro Love

Send a message via ICQ to Dragon Flame
the fox has no body, hes nothing but a soula nd chakra sitting in Naruto, he would need to take over Naruto's mind, and his chakra is MEANT to get out, hes supposed to let his chakra get out so naruto can use it, thats how the seal was designed
Old 2003-12-12, 16:14   Link #3
pathyfinder
Terabyte needs anime!

Remember in a earlier episode .... it is also more like "rent". He allows some charkra out for Naruto as rent for being in Naruto's body. I'm not positve but if Naruto dies.....so does Kyubi.

That is why Naruto has to learn how to use it while being in control of his emotions....so it's not wild and uncontrolled.
pathyfinder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-12-12, 19:10   Link #4
Nine Devil
Master(Vicious)'s Padawan

Yes what Pathyfinder-san and Dragon-san said is correct.The seal is made so it could leak and merge with Naruto's own chakra.It doesn't take over Naruto.

Quote:
I'm not positve but if Naruto dies.....so does Kyubi.
Yes thats correct pathyfinder-san
Nine Devil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-12-12, 20:03   Link #5
Dopeskills
Thigh Master

Send a message via ICQ to Dopeskills Send a message via AIM to Dopeskills Send a message via MSN to Dopeskills
Since it's theory time...

What the Kyubi really wants is for Nauto to visit him and bring tasty fox treats. That's why he provides chakra.
Dopeskills is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-12-12, 20:12   Link #6
Elysium
できるから。。。

Send a message via AIM to Elysium
What do foxes eat? Rabbits. Are there any rabbit-based jutsus/bloodlines? I know that there are dogs, so maybe Kyubi knows some big rabbit summon and wants to get out to eat it. :P
Elysium is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-12-12, 20:19   Link #7
pathyfinder
Terabyte needs anime!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dopeskills
Since it's theory time...What the Kyubi really wants is for Nauto to visit him and bring tasty fox treats. That's why he provides chakra.
Inner Naruto: "Hey cool I have a puppy, come here boy, whose the cute killer... ah ......hey! what to you have there stuck in your teeth? OMG! That's Sakura's forehead protector!!!! Bad puppy".

no? This isn't what happened, well if he had, he would of been getting Kyuubi chakra for a long time
pathyfinder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-12-12, 20:20   Link #8
durrem
[megaplay] *sparkles*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragon Flame
the fox has no body, hes nothing but a soula nd chakra sitting in Naruto, he would need to take over Naruto's mind, and his chakra is MEANT to get out, hes supposed to let his chakra get out so naruto can use it, thats how the seal was designed
Hmm, I don't know if I buy that completely. In episode one, they were all worried that Naruto would use the scroll to break the seal. If there weren't any consequences, then what would the big deal be? Would he be able to somehow manifest himself if he broke out of the seal, or would breaking out of the seal, like you said, allow Kuybe to take over Naruto's body?
durrem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-12-12, 21:22   Link #9
raikage
日本語を食べません!

We don't know for a fact that Kyuubi will die if Naruto dies, but then again, we don't know that it won't, either.

Kyuubi gave Naruto some chakra because
•it didn't know whether or not it would die
•it gained some respect for Naruto; probably no one had the guts to try to blackmail Kyuubi before
raikage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-12-12, 21:27   Link #10
wnkryo
HainShodan

Quote:
Originally Posted by raikage
We don't know for a fact that Kyuubi will die if Naruto dies, but then again, we don't know that it won't, either.

•it gained some respect for Naruto; probably no one had the guts to try to blackmail Kyuubi before

Also in reality if naruto did die, then so would the kyuubi, so im guessing it was more leening toward the whole "give the kid some chakra to live, so i can live" thinking.
wnkryo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-12-12, 21:53   Link #11
Hunter
Bubbly and super fun

Quote:
Originally Posted by raikage

I don't buy that.
If your first point was right, the Kyubi would know that he have 50% chance to be free if Naruto would die and I don't think that he would accept his captivity like that.
Beside, there is no way that the Leaf let Naruto become a Ninja and be surrounded by death in this case.

But more significant
Spoiler:

Quote:
Well who knows?
But franckly I don't think that the most evil being on the Earth would think like that ^^
Hunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-12-12, 22:15   Link #12
Jack Zodiac
I was here!

Send a message via AIM to Jack Zodiac
Spoiler:
Jack Zodiac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-12-12, 22:47   Link #13
Hunter
Bubbly and super fun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack Zodiac
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Hunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-12-12, 23:10   Link #14
Ichiban Hokage

Send a message via AIM to Ichiban Hokage
More lovely assumptions. It seems pretty likely that if Naruto bites the dust, then so does Kyuubi inside of him. A seal would be pointless if it just deactivated at death. So Kyuubi is probably just biding it's time at the moment, if the seal breaks then who knows what it would be able to do. With the chakra and strength of it, as well as being a demon, maybe it can just reform it's body.

Spoiler:
Ichiban Hokage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-12-12, 23:17   Link #15
Jack Zodiac
I was here!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hunter
Spoiler:
Spoiler:

But either way, odds are it'll be a damn long time before we find out, if we ever find out.
Old 2003-12-12, 23:25   Link #16
Vicious
merely a ghost

Send a message via ICQ to Vicious Send a message via MSN to Vicious
Kyuubi keeps saving Naruto cause Kyuubi doesn't know if he would die if Naruto dies too, so he won't risk his life, like Hunter-san said. If Kyuubi discovers if Naruto dies he'll be free, I doubt he would save Naruto again.

But like Hunter-san said too, the seal seems to be unbreakable by death.

Spoiler:
Vicious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-12-12, 23:28   Link #17
Jack Zodiac
I was here!

Undoing the seal is possible, somehow. Hokage said along such lines in the first chapter when Naruto ran off with the forbidden scroll.
Old 2003-12-13, 14:58   Link #18
Tboz

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hunter
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Tboz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-12-13, 15:21   Link #19
Sugetsu
Kurumada's lost child

What I want to enfatise is that there is a posibility that the seal gets broken. The hokague said that during the firsts episodies and so did kakashi in the batle against sabuza and haku.

I DEFINETELY think that the seal will get broken some day and that kyuby will scape. Think of that, wouldn't it be cool if kyuby takes over narutos body or manifest himself?

Can you imagine the new huge challenge for naruto now that he doesn't have the power of the nine tails to aid him? Would he be able to be a good fighter with his own powers?

and on top of everything... think about the things that kyuby will do to naruto's close friends? would sakura FINALY DIE!? Or hinata!?

What about if thanks to the fact that kyuby has been watching naruto's life while being inside the seal he realizes that naruto is a great person and decides not to kill him? moreover, would he be his ally?

But the theory that gets me to think the most is that after kyuby get released from naruto's body the only one able to kill kyuby would be naruto, and the two of them end up fighting each other!
I consider that that would be the last episode of naruto.

mmmmmmmmmm interesthing.
Old 2003-12-13, 15:31   Link #20
GreyArea
Meatf***er

Nah, I used to think there was a possibility of that happening, but now Naruto has learned how to harness the power of Kyuubi, so it wont be going out of control again.
GreyArea is offline   Reply With Quote