Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Fate/ Series

Notices

Old 2012-08-07, 12:46   Link #141
surerman
Banned

Send a message via Yahoo to surerman
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lisemer View Post
Remember she is ILLYA, when she was an homunchulus she wanted Shirou, now she has HORMONES to make it better.
so ILLYA not really human?, in Fate/Stay Night she's a human (I think), but in Sword Dancer spin off she is indeed an animated moth eaten corpse (protected by Archer-ko)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanon View Post
Even men (Issei) want him.
lol wut?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReddyRedWolf View Post
Fan pandering to those without an imouto.

I love Illya's reaction to finding out Shirou is a lady killer.
which chapter?
surerman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-07, 12:52   Link #142
Ithekro
Gamilas Falls

Probably when she figures out on his meeting Rin and Luvia and their reactions to him.

In this version she is 11 or 12 years old instead of a 18 year old that can't grow up. So her body is aging normally meaning her hormones are fuctional...which leads to lulz harem like moments. She was still "crafted" in some sense of the word due to Holy Grail still being present.
Old 2012-08-09, 13:43   Link #143
ReddyRedWolf

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ithekro View Post
Probably when she figures out on his meeting Rin and Luvia and their reactions to him.

In this version she is 11 or 12 years old instead of a 18 year old that can't grow up. So her body is aging normally meaning her hormones are functional...which leads to lulz harem like moments. She was still "crafted" in some sense of the word due to Holy Grail still being present.
Chapter 4 and 5. Kuro's antics led them to meet. What really set Illya off is Miyu calling Shrou oni-chan and hugging him. It earn him a punch at the side.

When Miyu was around for slumber party Illya specifically said to Shirou to stay away from Miyu.
ReddyRedWolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-21, 10:05   Link #144
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

Ch 25 out.

Spoiler:
Old 2012-08-22, 15:27   Link #145
ReddyRedWolf

Quote:
Ch 25 out.

Spoiler:
Remember the clues...

Caren called Kuro, Illya and Miyu respectively a Miracle, a Necessity, an Accident. All their birthdays are July 20th. And Shirou looks like Miyu's brother...

That is because...
Spoiler:
Old 2012-08-23, 23:02   Link #146
surerman
Banned

Send a message via Yahoo to surerman
Quote:
Originally Posted by ReddyRedWolf View Post
Remember the clues...

Caren called Kuro, Illya and Miyu respectively a Miracle, a Necessity, an Accident. All their birthdays are July 20th. And Shirou looks like Miyu's brother...

That is because...
Spoiler:
if it is, then why Kuro didn't feed on Miyu as alternate source of life force sustaining her existence?

oh! about Kuro vampiric trait, why she didn't feed on her 'mother'' (Illya's mother). She's obviously have more can give than Illya's deep kiss for Kuro

Although I wonder what will happen if Shirou the one who give Kuro sustenance
May be Kuro will grow wings because so happy?
surerman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-24, 01:59   Link #147
Ithekro
Gamilas Falls

Their magic sticks provide nearly infinite prana...Miyu wouldn't need another source once Sapphire bonded with her.

Kuro took prana from anybody. Miyu's gave her a massive power boost early on, but Kuro likes teasing Illya more. Illya gives much better reactions compared to Miyu's usually stoic look.
Old 2012-09-16, 08:16   Link #148
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

Spoiler for 26:
Old 2012-09-19, 10:59   Link #149
ReddyRedWolf

Also an interesting distinction from "Grail-Kun". Miyu isn't a personality written over the grail she is the grail naturally born in her universe. It's like Skynet gaining sentience.

In the Fate/Kalied universe Kuro is the programmed personality much like Irisviel in Fate/Stay Zero as a homunculus grail vessel.

Fate/Kalied Illya/Kuro is close but its something the Einsberns worked over for several generations as they did not cooperate with the Tohsaka and Makiri/Matou families.

Her deadpan-ess, doesn't believe in magic (Science and Logic), and Mary Sue genius talents make me think she is like that robot little sister in Small Wonder. Only a Shirou is her Oniichan. Gradually becoming more human.
Old 2012-09-19, 13:18   Link #150
mAc Chaos
King of Heroes

I don't quite get the whole "born as a natural grail" thing.
mAc Chaos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-19, 13:41   Link #151
GDB

I guess she's the same as Ilya, except instead of being made to be a Grail like Ilya was, she was just naturally born into it. So in Miyu's world, they weren't trying to create the Grail War, it just happened? I dunno, kind of confusing. I assume it'll be explained better later.
GDB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-19, 16:12   Link #152
mAc Chaos
King of Heroes

The Grail War thing sounds more like, they were fighting over the right to possess her.
mAc Chaos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-20, 20:49   Link #153
Ithekro
Gamilas Falls

Well Illya's going to slap her, so we'll see how that works for her.
Old 2012-10-08, 12:49   Link #154
ZeroForever

that end... or more correctly that cliffhanger...

I can see where this is going but still WTFFFFF still that was a entertaining fight.
Old 2012-10-08, 12:55   Link #155
GDB

Time for Drei! I really hope for two things:

1) Kuro does more than just stand around commenting how amazing Ilya is
2) Kuro doesn't merge back in with Zwei!Ilya in order to form Drei!Ilya.
Old 2012-10-08, 15:24   Link #156
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

I'm hoping for more kid Gil myself. He was still alive the last time we saw him. A fight between him and that new girl who stole his card is a must.

I wouldn't worry about Kuro. There is no way the author will get rid of character like her before the ending (I fully expect her to merge with Illya in the climax of the manga).
Old 2012-10-08, 15:40   Link #157
hinode

Quote:
I'm hoping for more kid Gil myself. He was still alive the last time we saw him. A fight between him and that new girl who stole his card is a must.
Spoiler for 3rei spoiler:

Quote:
I wouldn't worry about Kuro. There is no way the author will get rid of character like her before the ending (I fully expect her to merge with Illya in the climax of the manga).
My personal pet theory is that she'll get a body via the Third Magic by the end of the series somehow. Maybe even the proper version of the Third if things get sufficiently crazy.
hinode is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-10-08, 16:32   Link #158
Grey

For a "heroine who lacks power" Illya is doing pretty well this chapter. That part where she spears Gil through the chest and then he pulls out Ea was ridiculously awesome. Why are you so broken, Gil.

For all his complaints about being an incomplete incarnation, Prisma Illya Gil looked a lot more dangerous than F/Z and F/SN Gil.

I wonder if Illya will get a more permanent power boost. That double wand form doesn't sound like it will be used for long.
Grey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-10-08, 17:35   Link #159
GDB

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grey View Post
For all his complaints about being an incomplete incarnation, Prisma Illya Gil looked a lot more dangerous than F/Z and F/SN Gil.
That's because the only thing F/Z and F/SN Gilgamesh took seriously enough to go all out on was Zero!Rider. Kaleid Liner Gilgamesh lets rip with an Enuma Elish all the time. I think he already fired off as many or more than he did in all of F/SN's routes combined.
Old 2012-10-08, 18:43   Link #160
Alaya
Counter Force

Quote:
Originally Posted by GDB View Post
That's because the only thing F/Z and F/SN Gilgamesh took seriously enough to go all out on was Zero!Rider. Kaleid Liner Gilgamesh lets rip with an Enuma Elish all the time. I think he already fired off as many or more than he did in all of F/SN's routes combined.
Yeah, and if he did fire them with full power (as if he has full power from full incarnation), I shudder to think what would happen to the world.

Madoka: This was the tale of magical girls whose wishes are pure and by them are driven to despair.
Alaya is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
fate/kaleid liner, magical girl spinoff