AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > Regios

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2009-05-27, 17:48   Link #241
giorno

uh? isn't the old man(tigris) HB alsheira's uncle?

oh and, who wounded savaris?
Old 2009-05-27, 23:31   Link #242
Sinta

So I have a question considering Layfon's strength compared to others? How strong is he really?
Old 2009-05-28, 03:14   Link #243
shmaster
オンドリャァァァ!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by giorno View Post
uh? isn't the old man(tigris) HB alsheira's uncle?

oh and, who wounded savaris?
Layfon

Quote:
Originally Posted by zibi88 View Post
Anyway what is going on with Saya ?? ok that veins system is a protection system... but Queen said that Saya's body is at Grendan.... wo what is going on was it said in the novel so far ?? (body at grendan... soul inside leerin... so leerin has to connect those too to wake saya's body up or something)
Spoiler:
Old 2009-05-28, 08:19   Link #244
Tyrone Biggums
Crack Head

Anyone know where I could find summaries for all of the novels?

Last edited by Tyrone Biggums; 2009-06-01 at 07:40.
Old 2009-06-01, 19:39   Link #245
RandomName7

Is this the Dite that Leerin is bringing to Leyfon?

I almost didn't realzie the sword was in his hand at first
Spoiler:

He has a dite in both hands in this picture
Spoiler:

Doesn't look like his normal blue dite to me
Spoiler:

It doesn't look like his Heaven's Blade to me, since that looked like a giant claymore style sword. But it doesn't really look like a katana either.
Old 2009-06-02, 08:27   Link #246
Tyrone Biggums
Crack Head

If this show doesn't have a second season...I might just flip out.
Old 2009-06-02, 08:34   Link #247
Von Himmel
エーレンフェストの聖女

They should've at least explain the event and terms in Legend of Regios more clearly before going to the 2nd season #_#
I don't think I can really understand what's going on anymore if they're going to use the terms in Leged of Regios.

Old 2009-06-09, 03:37   Link #248
shmaster
オンドリャァァァ!!!

*reads the latest volume
*drops down laughing

Good job Leerin!! GOOD JOB!!!

レイフォンは邪魔だ!!

Well said well said.

Though, I do wonder what Leerin is really thinking now.
Old 2009-06-09, 05:15   Link #249
zibi88

Quote:
Originally Posted by shmaster View Post
*reads the latest volume
*drops down laughing

Good job Leerin!! GOOD JOB!!!

レイフォンは邪魔だ!!

Well said well said.

Though, I do wonder what Leerin is really thinking now.
what are this refering too ?? I mean did Leerin said that to Layfon ?? (that layfon is a disturbance) and what layfon did to earn that XD

anyway can you summary what the last current vol.13 about
Old 2009-06-09, 06:31   Link #250
baitokun
おまえさ…、心に太陽当ててんのか!?

I have read 13 too, and damn Leerin, she had broken her own flag >_> I dont like this kind of development >_> (cause I want her to end up with Layfon)
I dont like that two side stories on the later part of the novel too >_> wasting spaces.

@shmaster
Spoiler for leerin:

in other words, from 1 to 10, a 5.... errr, a 4 from me for volume 13 >_>
Old 2009-06-09, 06:39   Link #251
zibi88

Quote:
Originally Posted by baitokun View Post
I have read 13 too, and damn Leerin, she had broken her own flag >_> I dont like this kind of development >_>
I dont like that two side stories on the later part of the novel too >_> wasting spaces.

@shmaster
Spoiler for leerin:

in other words, from 1 to 10, a 5.... errr, a 4 from me for volume 13 >_>
I was wondering what happened that she said that... (what was happening in the background that made her said that..... change of her mind.... was it her talk with meishen or something like that.... realizeing taht there are other girls that love layfon).....kinda strange for leerin to say something like that on a whim.......was soemthing happening in the background that made her worried to the point where she says she doesnt need him..... or was it like saya & queen influance
Old 2009-06-09, 06:48   Link #252
baitokun
おまえさ…、心に太陽当ててんのか!?

simple, she doesn't want Layfon to be on her "side" (Ignasis-Rigzario's battle/ Ailein-Saya side), she wants him to live normally, without involved with those.

though maybe she have other reason....
Old 2009-06-09, 13:43   Link #253
shmaster
オンドリャァァァ!!!

The real reason on why she acts that way is because she realized her true feeling toward Layfon.
She said that if she never recognize her true feeling, Layfon probably is already by her side by now, returning to be a Heaven's Blade and assiting her int he up coming battle and Leerin herself would be as happy as ever.
But that didn't work out, she reocgnized her true feeling, when she find out what Meichen think of Layfon, Leerin udnerstand her own feelings too. And because of this, Layfon is only a trouble to her now.

So really, what is her true feeling?

But still, I cannot help but laugh at the fact that Layfon is getting rejected by his own harem. Now with Layfon getting screwed, I'd like to see the rapist get pund inthe face too. annoyn brats are finalyl getting what they deserve.

And I wonder what Saya and Queen is plotting now. The foreshadowing that Leerin become the second giant eye ball of doom is strong now..... or is Saya outright trying to use Leerin's body as Ailen's new host??
Old 2009-06-09, 13:52   Link #254
zibi88

Quote:
The real reason on why she acts that way is because she realized her true feeling toward Layfon.
She said that if she never recognize her true feeling, Layfon probably is already by her side by now, returning to be a Heaven's Blade and assiting her int he up coming battle and Leerin herself would be as happy as ever.
But that didn't work out, she reocgnized her true feeling, when she find out what Meichen think of Layfon, Leerin udnerstand her own feelings too. And because of this, Layfon is only a trouble to her now.

But still, I cannot help but laugh at the fact that Layfon is getting rejected by his own harem. Now with Layfon getting screwed, I'd like to see the rapist get pund inthe face too. annoyn brats are finalyl getting what they deserve.

And I wonder what Saya and Queen is plotting now. The foreshadowing that Leerin become the second giant eye ball of doom is strong now..... or is Saya outright trying to use Leerin's body as Ailen's new host??
so what are her true feelings towards layfon ??? hate,disgusted.... why is he a trouble to her.... all he does is wanting to help her and protect her from harm and calling that trouble is kinda strange (is there something wrong with beign worried over a person he was growing up with..... what would be his reaction to know that Saya wants like you mentioned use Leerin body as a new host to that Ailen [kinda strange a guy in a girl body >__< kinda disgusting... and sad ending for leerin]
Old 2009-06-10, 01:57   Link #255
baitokun
おまえさ…、心に太陽当ててんのか!?

Quote:

yeah, a quote from what Leerin thinking
"that time if I didn't realize of this, that wont cross my mind"

lol, "this" "that time", and "that"

@shmaster: I think it s not right that leerin understand her own feeling because she find out what Meishen feeling of Layfon.

Meishen cried worrying about Layfon because she likes him, and seeing Meishen crying Leerin realized "this", that she never cried worrying about Layfon, she unconditionally believes in Layfon.
this what happen on 12.

"this" was the reason of "that" -> Leerin realized that her feeling is not a purely like-love feeling like Meishen have for layfon. so that s why she thinks she cant be with Layfon.

at first, I really thought it is because Leerin thinks that Layfon is her twin brother. but then, maybe it's not. they can't be brother and sister.

I think it is because Leerin finds out that her feeling towards Layfon is not come from her inside only, but also because of factors from outside, such as her power/ her right eye

well, the tipycal story-telling in anime/novel is here, the hero will try to convince the heroine that it s not all about that "other" power influences, that they have their time and memories together... well, we'll see about this on 14
Old 2009-06-10, 02:42   Link #256
ricaryx

Quote:
Originally Posted by shmaster
That's pretty cheeky. Does it mean that in the recent novels, Layfon would have left 17th platoon to be with Leerin? But then Leerin thinks Meishen loves Layfon more sothat is why Leerin is giving Layfon to Meishen and joined the dark side? What about Nina? What is going on with her? I wanna be spoiled silly....
Old 2009-06-10, 14:36   Link #257
shmaster
オンドリャァァァ!!!

Leerin is really not on the dark side. If anything, what Saya and Queen is ploting right now are the best for fighting against Ignasis.
Nina is siding with the eletrical spirits for obvious reasons. The eletrical spirits wish to see the of the legend, aka, the end of the war against Ignasis.
Shunaibal force the goat to decide on whether he'll side with Nina or not, and have Nina decide whether she'll join the war or not. While Zeullni reaffirms her stance on siding with Nelphilia.
The goat end up assiting Nina and Nina decides to find where Leerin is and find out what is happening with her.
She then got attacked by Dick when she was draged around in the city. Dick doesn't want Nin to get further involved and decide to beat her up and make her forget everything. But Nina got the help from Zeullni through Nelphilia (even Nelphilia is reluctant to do it and sworn to kill Nina in the most inhuman way possible and drop her to the depth of despair if she dare to let Zeullni down) and chase Dick away instead.
God, go away already Dick, how any time I have to tell you that you are not helping.
Nelphilia also says goodbye to Zeullni as she mad up her mind. Whatever is going to happen to the world, Nelphilia doesn't care. She'll just dive back to zero domain when Ignasis punch another hole on Ailen's seal and regain her power, then she'll have her revenge.

Quote:
Originally Posted by baitokun View Post
yeah, a quote from what Leerin thinking
well, the tipycal story-telling in anime/novel is here, the hero will try to convince the heroine that it s not all about that "other" power influences, that they have their time and memories together... well, we'll see about this on 14
I seriously hope that don't happen. Right now, I want to see a eye monster Leerin mroe than anything.
Old 2009-06-10, 15:03   Link #258
Mei19
LOL'ing at t3h old bags

Hold yer horses...Dick is...short for Dixerio??
Old 2009-06-10, 15:28   Link #259
giorno

yes....uhm btw, ignasis is a human right?
Old 2009-06-10, 15:48   Link #260
Sinta

So did nina reject Layfon too? Oh and can you really have a harem if they all reject you? I'm not sure that can coexist.