AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2010-03-17, 18:03   Link #3021
HayashiTakara
Chicken or Beef?

Shigure nipple!!!! *faints*

Anyways *cough*, great chapter, Kenichi is going to be fighting a weapon master class, this is going to be awesome! why does it feel like Freya is falling for Kenichi these past couple of chapters, maybe I'm just imagining things... hmm...
HayashiTakara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-03-17, 18:16   Link #3022
yongshun

the Weapon Master reminds me of Wan Fu and Tam Tam

Head or Gut?
yongshun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-03-17, 18:39   Link #3023
NoLongerSane

Quote:
Originally Posted by yongshun View Post
the Weapon Master reminds me of Wan Fu and Tam Tam
So true, from the stance to the way he holds the sword. Though I think Kenichi would give him a challenge, I have a feeling that the grandfather is going to pull a Yoda on the guy in a few chapters.
NoLongerSane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-03-17, 18:54   Link #3024
Iron21

Quote:
Originally Posted by HayashiTakara View Post

Anyways *cough*, great chapter, Kenichi is going to be fighting a weapon master class, this is going to be awesome! why does it feel like Freya is falling for Kenichi these past couple of chapters, maybe I'm just imagining things... hmm...
Your imagining things.

She's a chubby chaser.
Iron21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-03-17, 19:46   Link #3025
Cinocard

Quote:
Originally Posted by HayashiTakara View Post

Anyways *cough*, great chapter, Shigure nipple!!!!
A man should stand to his beliefs

But it's true the manga is getting bolder and bolder now. You can see clear nipples everywhere, from the cover to the double panel pages. I laughed so hard on page 10 with Takeda's face
Cinocard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-03-17, 20:01   Link #3026
NoLongerSane

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cinocard View Post
A man should stand to his beliefs

But it's true the manga is getting bolder and bolder now. You can see clear nipples everywhere, from the cover to the double panel pages. I laughed so hard on page 10 with Takeda's face
Lol, well Takeda was there at the right place at the right time. Still, it is not going to beat the fact that Kenichi got to see Shigure in all her glory when they were at that hotspring together.

I also have to agree that the mangaka is getting very bold in the fanservice right now.
Old 2010-03-17, 21:36   Link #3027
HayashiTakara
Chicken or Beef?

I have a feeling that Kaname's grandfather is going to instruct Kenichi during the fight, especially since he's been constantly herald as the greatest genius instructor in martial arts.
Old 2010-03-17, 21:54   Link #3028
Wrath88
Kissing...

^What HayashiTakara said.

Despite Kenichi's hard work in making his moves second nature, he still has rough edges on some of them (due to a lack of talent) and we'll get things like 'Boy, relax a little!'
Old 2010-03-17, 23:26   Link #3029
majin_vegeta

I've got a feeling that it won't turn out that way. There is no way Kenichi is going to be able to beat this heads up and I highly doubt the old man is going to bother fighting anyone. I think he will instruct Kenichi until one of his other Masters happens to make a random appearance. My money is on Sakaki. He'll probably see Kenichi fighting while he's out trying to buy beer and get pissed. Well, that's just my prediction.
majin_vegeta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-03-18, 00:17   Link #3030
HayashiTakara
Chicken or Beef?

I bet cookies on Kenichi fighting AND winning this fight. Shigure refusing to follow is a clear foreshadow.
Old 2010-03-18, 01:01   Link #3031
Cinocard

I guess Kenichi will put up a fight, but winning against a full pledge master right now seems impossible, even with the guidance of Kaname's grandfather . He already had great trouble with someone between a master and a disciple. And remember against the half-ass Fortuna, it took the whole Shinpaku to bring him down. Even though everyone has improved a lot since then, imagining Kenichi being equal to all of Shinpaku together is hard.

Anyway, not that I would complain if he actually manages to win
Cinocard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-03-18, 02:57   Link #3032
Fenrir_valindri
Miria's #1 Disciple

My guess is Freya will get herself free and help Kenichi fight him, with her Grandfather giving them both pointers.
Old 2010-03-18, 03:24   Link #3033
NoLongerSane

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cinocard View Post
I guess Kenichi will put up a fight, but winning against a full pledge master right now seems impossible, even with the guidance of Kaname's grandfather . He already had great trouble with someone between a master and a disciple.
This I agree with. Kenichi will probably put up a good fight against that sword master but it might come down to Freya's grandfather to show why he is revired. I am also wondering what his wrist guards are made up of. I know that those wrist guards once belong to the Elder's son, so I am wondering what they are made up that they can take so much damage. Remember in the last arc Kenichi was hit full force by an axe and not cut into two due to those things protecting him at that time.

One more thing, but do we start referring to Freya as Kaname or do we still call her by her Fist name?
Old 2010-03-18, 04:17   Link #3034
majin_vegeta

Kaname is a way better girl name, but I don't think people are going to adopt it. Freya sounds more appropriate for a fighter. The main reason I said Sakaki is probably going to show up is because the mangaka forgot to mention him a couple of chapters ago. It isn't like him to leave people out like that. Also, if the master was really concerned with escaping by beating up a Master Class fighter, why didn't he just do it much earlier on? I think he is strong, but his true strength probably lies in his ability to instruct fighters.
majin_vegeta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-03-18, 07:18   Link #3035
Battler-kun

Quite obivous that Kenichi alone in this fight and then against a master class opponent with a weapon won't stand a chance in the end.

But with instructions he could win.
Battler-kun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-03-18, 08:30   Link #3036
HayashiTakara
Chicken or Beef?

I see that people want to challenge me in this bet??? Shall I take more cookies?!
Old 2010-03-18, 08:54   Link #3037
Fran~
floating away...

Anybody thougt that Kenichi is illustred more like a Master in this fight?, i mean, how he jumped to hit in first place, the run after the truck and how faced that attack?

What HT pointed is true... oh holy nippl... wait ... no, i mean Shigure's attitude about Kenichi is a hint.
Old 2010-03-18, 08:56   Link #3038
Kimitachi

Kenichi looks very determined to fight. It seems he's got
a chance. Let's see the results of hellish trainning.
Kimitachi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-03-18, 11:14   Link #3039
cors8
Kuu-chan is hungry

I wonder what happened to Miu since she wasn't shown last chapter.
cors8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-03-18, 11:55   Link #3040
Kafriel
Senior Guest

Harem+1 for Kenichi, he seems able to beat this guy too!
Quote:
, i mean, how he jumped to hit in first place, the run after the truck and how faced that attack?
Don't forget the homing band-aids
Kafriel is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
shounen