AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels > High School DxD [LN/M]

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2013-02-03, 15:40   Link #1041
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wysth View Post
I believe I read somewhere that a war with shiva is only a last resort, wenn the writer has no more ideas. Furthermore wenn Ise starts to build his group the moment the war breaks out his group will be of little use. because they will have no experience and little strength. In my opinion if Ise is to get his own evil pieces it has to be either very soon so the level in strength won't be to huge (still huge but less) or after he fought vali and has some peace for the future, so he can choose his team with care and train them to a point where they can stand there own. You don't build your army wenn your at war you build your army in peace time.
I think the war with Shiva is Indra's intention. Whoever is the enemy or side that Ise will go the war with is too far to be brought up now. The moderators do not like that kind of discussion in this thread, so best to keep it about character discussion and volume 14.
Old 2013-02-03, 16:06   Link #1042
peinmaximus@

well reaper king,you know something of crom cruach and azi dahaka for the myths?I think that with the myths I can connect this two with whom they will fight.

Last edited by peinmaximus@; 2013-02-03 at 16:33.
Old 2013-02-03, 16:39   Link #1043
peinmaximus@

well guys is best we leave the question of the harem and valerie of the side for while.
now we have other things how the why of the exiled wizard are together with khaos brigade.
Old 2013-02-03, 16:52   Link #1044
serbian otaku #1

Probably because they want more power, don't forget that KB also does scientific research, like that SG power enhancer or MF's bracelets that allow devils to control light. They also had data that could even tempt Ajuka, that leads us to a conclusion that they heve something of value to magicians.
Old 2013-02-03, 19:15   Link #1045
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected

Quote:
Originally Posted by peinmaximus@ View Post
well reaper king,you know something of crom cruach and azi dahaka for the myths?I think that with the myths I can connect this two with whom they will fight.
You probably could, but it may be a spoiler and some people are touchy about them. I am not one of them and I already did research on them already.
Old 2013-02-03, 19:31   Link #1046
peinmaximus@

well reaper,you think that this vampires are so strong for look down in a heavenly dragon or they are only one idiots that think that are best than the others species.
Old 2013-02-03, 19:46   Link #1047
n0m@n
C-Z

Talking about Crom Cruach, its name was mentioned in one of the short-story released in Dragon Magazine. It will be released in volume 15 I think since it was released in Dragon Magazine ages ago. Its also the story where Vali and his group was in disguise as Oppai Dragon and his comrades so they can adventure around in the Underworld. At this rate we will probably be getting a volume of short story per year......

Last edited by n0m@n; 2013-02-03 at 20:13.
Old 2013-02-03, 19:52   Link #1048
serbian otaku #1

That would s*ck. Out of 2 volumes per year, which we barely can wait for, we get one SS volume. If it goes at this rate it, DxD will be going on for the next 5-7 years.
Old 2013-02-03, 19:58   Link #1049
peinmaximus@

hey n0m@n,how is the scenes in the bath with ravel and akeno trying have sex with ise?
Old 2013-02-03, 20:44   Link #1050
Yye1
Wide Right

Based on the pattern, im guessing that the irina SS is going to be on vol 15

"Me and my girlfreinds are goin to go see Sex and the City." We're like: "Great! Now i dont have to take you to see that shit!"
-The Great Philosopher Chris Rock
Old 2013-02-03, 21:13   Link #1051
n0m@n
C-Z

Quote:
Originally Posted by serbian otaku #1 View Post
That would s*ck. Out of 2 volumes per year, which we barely can wait for, we get one SS volume. If it goes at this rate it, DxD will be going on for the next 5-7 years.
Lol. Regios which is also published by fujimi shobo has so many short volumes in between them. There was a time when Regios had two short-story compilation volumes in a row.

Man, story arc 4 will be the longest in terms of number of years....

Quote:
Originally Posted by peinmaximus@ View Post
hey n0m@n,how is the scenes in the bath with ravel and akeno trying have sex with ise?
Ravel's bath scene will also be in life 2, so it will be better to read the translation.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yye1 View Post
Based on the pattern, im guessing that the irina SS is going to be on vol 15
If they are adding the short story which has been mentioned in the main volume, then the following are those short story which may appear in volume 15.

-Mahou Shoujo Ria☆For Real!?(The old sub title of Volume 15. So high chance of being included in volume 15)
-The Sun is a Oppai! (The short story where Poseidon appears)
-The Record of Chichiryuutei's pleasured trip (Vali's adventure and Crom Cruach is mentioned)
-The Decision of the Student Council (Ise joining the student council)
-The Love song to the reincarnated Angel (Irina's short story and Griselda appears)
-Let's Go for training!(Akeno's short story. All of the leaders of the Fallen Angels appear and are named.)

Though since there will be Kiba's past story included in volume 15, only 4 or 5 of the above short stories will be included I guess.

And since fujimi shobo loves making money, they will most likely release a short-story volume AGAIN next year.....
Old 2013-02-03, 21:55   Link #1052
Yye1
Wide Right

so along with the 5 mentioned SS, will there be another SS that follows the events of vol 14 like the previous ones?

"Me and my girlfreinds are goin to go see Sex and the City." We're like: "Great! Now i dont have to take you to see that shit!"
-The Great Philosopher Chris Rock
Old 2013-02-03, 21:56   Link #1053
cyberdemon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yye1 View Post
so along with the 5 mentioned SS, will there be another SS that follows the events of vol 14 like the previous ones?
There usually is one. There was mentions of a Kiba SS about his past.
Old 2013-02-03, 22:09   Link #1054
rickiminato

anyone know the date when the second season will be released ?
Old 2013-02-03, 22:12   Link #1055
cyberdemon

Quote:
Originally Posted by rickiminato View Post
anyone know the date when the second season will be released ?
you should ask that in the second season thread
Old 2013-02-03, 22:23   Link #1056
n0m@n
C-Z

In the recent Dragon Magazine, its said that we will be getting episode 14 which will be bundled with limited edition volume 15 before the anime. The limited edition volume 15 will be released on 31st May. So we will be getting season 2 at summer(July) at earliest.

Maybe we might get the official date on the Dragon Magazine May issue(released in March) if we are lucky.

Though it depends on which one of Maken-ki second season or DxD season 2 is coming out first.
Maken-ki season 1 aired before DxD season 1. By the way they are both published from the same company and usually only one series will be released on a certain season.

@Yye1
Yeah, we are getting Kiba's short story. I always wanted to know whether Kiba is actually Japanese lol. I mean "Kiba" isnt his real name but a name given to him from Rias.
If we are lucky we might get a illustration of another small Rias and even small Akeno....
So unlike the Extra Life of volume 8 and 13, it seems like volume 15 will be more serious! Or maybe this is the short story that Ishibumi was talking about. He did say a short-story where there isnt a single word of "oppai" in it.....
Old 2013-02-03, 23:11   Link #1057
Ken Sanders
The Wanderer

I did post a thread before about the theory of the Vampire War, which is Vol. 16, although the wait can be a bit painful but I've got to endure it.

Stopping the war, no, more like interfering the war is a risky move to make. Think about the consequence of if the Gremory Group does something that violates the “peace treaty” from the Carmilla faction. Unless, they can find a loop in the treaty, then it’s a different story.

Since Rias, along with Kiba, the body guard, and Azazel are going to Romania in the end of Vol. 14. If, hypothetically, something happens to Rias and the others (it’s not that I doubt their strengths with just three people) I think that would be their “loop” in the treaty to interfere the war to save the Rias’ group. Also, from what I’ve read about the Tepes Faction, they have become immortals without their weaknesses. I presume that the power of [Sephiroth’s Grail] is still incomplete since the owner of the Longinus is presumably being held prisoner by the Tepes Faction and forced her to do their bidding. Thus, she hasn’t grasped the power of the grail but the incomplete ability it shows seems to be quite powerful. It’s a tough cookie to crack.

Spoiler for If they're going to do this::

Spoiler for The "Darkness" within Gasper::

Spoiler for Why the Loli-form Vampire again and her annoying pride, shenanigans::

Spoiler for Ise is Gasper's friend. That's the bottom line!:
Old 2013-02-03, 23:20   Link #1058
NeutralZero

You can't help it for them to be so stuck up and such...
For them Status is far more important than rawpower... kinda like the Yotsuba Clan...
Heck they're already barking at the wrong tree here....
They didn't even know how to properly ask for help...
Old 2013-02-03, 23:42   Link #1059
Velsy

I am up to Volume 10, chapter 2. And I sorta have some discussion I'd like to ask. It's been a bit to chew through.

This has been a bizzar chapter to read in many ways. For one, it seems the Gremory family is doing something behind Issies back (and yes I find Rias mother very annoying) and Rias just came out and asked Issie what he thinks she is to him. After responding how much he will protect them, he casually responded in "Bouchou is Bouchou" which I dont think is particually a wrong answer. But she just made a whole drama scene over it. The other option he could of said is Bouchou is my master and I am the servant, which is 100 % true and honest, but I doubt Rias would of taken that well. It seems like all Rias wanted to hear was some sweet talk. Sure it would make her happy, but I am not really one for scenes of lying.

So now we have this drama scene and what amazed me the most, was everyone turned on Issie and layed in the boot just like that. As if he was the criminal, they all badmouthed him. At most you could say it was both of there faults, but yet they blamed everything on Issie. Asia calls Issie horrible, Gasper called him very bad, Kiba makes a mocker out of him etc etc. Issie who was suppose to be the inspiration of the team was abandoned just like that. Noone stood beside him. Ravel was the only one who didn't jump on the Banwaggon. She more or less paniced thinking she caused it. Mind you, I gained even more love points on Ravel from that response. I look forward to seeing more of her.

So while Issie is left alone playing mindgames with himself on what just happened. Akeno, Asia and Koneko show up to make up (but without directly apologizing). We get a cute scene where the girls surround him which is kinda cool, but then Asia tells him that she would never speak ill will of him.... wah? but she just did! I just read it a few paragraths above!. She didn't tell him what he did was wrong... she told him he was horrible!. I really had questioned myself if I misjudged Asia. Towards the end he reveals that he still has some trauma left from his death by his first and only girlfriend, the fallen angel Raynare who also made a mockery of his date plan he spend so much time planning. I had noticed that at the time but had forgot thinking about it over the last few volumes.

So they sorta made up, he even thanked Xenovia and Irina who weren't even there most of the time which was kinda wierd, but whatever. It ends with him declaring he will express his true feelings to Rias after the match with Sairaorg. Which brings me to my final part of this post.

Issies says his dream is to become a harem king and participate in the rating game as a king. But on the other hand, he goes on about how much he loves Rias and about becoming something similar to what Grayfia and Seirchs are. But the thing is.... he cant have both. If he marries Rias and becomes offically part the the Gremory family like her parents want. He then becomes bound and one with Rias. It's loyality to one woman, he can kiss his harem goodbye. He has to give his love to one woman only if that happens. If he takes the harem path than he can spread it amungst his harem and others.

So this confession after the upcoming match, I only see two to three options for him. One, He tells Rias he loves her and he wants to become one with her. Which is practicually tieing the knott. Two, he tells her he loves her but wants to continue on his path to be a harem king. Thirdly he doesnt really say anything at all, and they continue as it is O_o I think he will take option two, I believe hes worthy of a harem and I actually do look forward to the harem he creates, which is probably way off for now. Ddriag has told him that his power attracts other powers and draws many people of the oppitsite sex. I already think Ravel will become part of it, and I see Kunou as a potential queen for him, after she matures a bit that is, being a high mythical Youkia. Well hes probably already given the answer by now, it would be good to know if I am on the right track of thinking or not.

Its been a bit of a long post this, if anyone has the time to respond, I'd listen/read it still of course ^_^. This is how I've seen things through and understand, so ima little curious on other perspectives.
Old 2013-02-04, 00:10   Link #1060
sapper
私はお尻を食べる

@velsy alright bro your only up to v10 which yes is a very very very controversial chapter...trust me i was in the deep for the controversy.

anyways yes during the part where rias asked him what he is too her and he responded "buchou is buchou" the only reason they got mad at him was because he was so dense he didnt know her feelings and they knowing full well of it blamed him because they all know exactly how she's feeling but they later made up for it by "healing" him mentally of raynare.

lastly, about the harem option...Rias and all the girls have accepted the fact that it is issei's dream and know full well about it which is why they place themselves in certain spots for issei's love. they know full well Rias is at the top and thats who he loves most and spends time with the most. which is why after v10 she begins to start to act like a wife rather than a master. Asia holds the number two spot due to her always having a special place in issei's heart and theyre love for each other (it is speculated she will join issei's peices once he becomes high class), akeno is third for the same reason. so its not like he wont have one. he will have one but just with the current girls and his peices once he gains them and maybe some wives on the side like kuroka and kunou have been speculated. anyone who joins isse's harem will have a special place and will get their equal attention just like now but he's still overcoming obstacles like he says "the road to a harem king sure is hard" and he's still learning to deal with all the girls. so in my opinion and many others the harem will succeed

Tags
harem, school life, shounen