AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2014-02-01, 02:46   Link #24921
zibi88

ok I saw the raw....
Spoiler for ;/:
zibi88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-02-01, 03:00   Link #24922
omegasereon

Quote:
Originally Posted by zibi88 View Post
ok I saw the raw....
Spoiler for ;/:
There is going to be an epilogue chapter so don't worry.
omegasereon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-02-01, 03:00   Link #24923
cyberdemon

Quote:
ok I saw the raw....
Spoiler for ;/:
You realize that this is PART 6 of the final chapter right? The author just chose to break it rather than release it all at once.
Old 2014-02-01, 03:21   Link #24924
zibi88

Quote:
Originally Posted by cyberdemon View Post
You realize that this is PART 6 of the final chapter right? The author just chose to break it rather than release it all at once.
I know that it was made in parts... but the "final" chapter that concludes "everything" should be like 50p at least.... here well it certainly didnt explain the chars future or reactions of tsukunes family (personal talk after all this)

Since I really would like to learn the futures of those chars we all got to love due all those years ^^ leaving like this is just bad for all of us..... I would like to see how their children look like (I could expect them to live in the old shuzen residence to rise kids.... kinda to make the circle complete... moka was born here and here she rises her own kids)

anyway now we gota wait for epilogue which might cover what I just said... and I hope to be longer then 20pages :P
zibi88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-02-01, 03:36   Link #24925
Kirihara_R

Spoiler for …?:

Last edited by Kirihara_R; 2014-02-01 at 04:07.
Kirihara_R is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-02-01, 03:58   Link #24926
asce

I didn't understand, what occurred in the last chapter? Outer moka = akasha? all time? And she die?

Last edited by asce; 2014-02-01 at 04:10.
asce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-02-01, 04:37   Link #24927
n0m@n
C-Z

Spoiler for fc:

But there sure has been many monthly manga which has been going on for a long time and with so many fans ending recently. Im quite sad to see them all ending.
Old 2014-02-01, 05:08   Link #24928
liemtodaisu

I haven't been keeping up with R+S II since the part where Tsukune and co go to rescue Moka and plan to wait till it's finish to read all of the manga.
So now for bits of my curiosity
Spoiler for Question:
liemtodaisu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-02-01, 05:45   Link #24929
asce

the ending came out very bad. . I do not know what I was thinking the author, but to make such nonsense at the end ...
asce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-02-01, 06:07   Link #24930
Vladrave
The Dark Slayer

Reading all that spoilers makes me remembered my feelings when watching the ending of Mass Effect 3.
Vladrave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-02-01, 06:25   Link #24931
bones

Lol, that was a huge letdown but I don't think the ending to Rosario is that bad
bones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-02-01, 06:26   Link #24932
GrimJack

I know I am a huge fan of this series so it doesn't come as a surprise that i liked the ending at least what i saw because my japanese is poor to non existant.

can't wait until the translation

I think Ikeda accomplished what he set out to do and good on him for that I am sad to see it go but I am happy for having read it
Old 2014-02-01, 09:28   Link #24933
amtro
Distro

Quote:
I know that it was made in parts... but the "final" chapter that concludes "everything" should be like 50p at least.... here well it certainly didnt explain the chars future or reactions of tsukunes family (personal talk after all this)

Since I really would like to learn the futures of those chars we all got to love due all those years ^^ leaving like this is just bad for all of us..... I would like to see how their children look like (I could expect them to live in the old shuzen residence to rise kids.... kinda to make the circle complete... moka was born here and here she rises her own kids)

anyway now we gota wait for epilogue which might cover what I just said... and I hope to be longer then 20pages :P
We have an epilogue and a possible sequel in the works.
Relax.
amtro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-02-01, 09:33   Link #24934
nfsac

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by amtro View Post
We have an epilogue and a possible sequel in the works.
Relax.
Where did read about a possible sequel mr amtro?
nfsac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-02-01, 10:28   Link #24935
ShinsoSan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kirihara_R View Post
Spoiler for …?:
Spoiler:

Spoiler for for rest of chapter:

It was really weird for me. Feels like characters lost their importance with this chapter.
ShinsoSan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-02-01, 11:43   Link #24936
Mach56gs
Do-Gooder

I don't think a sequal will occur if the epilogue is a massive time jump. Also the time of sterilization is put at the end of this chapter so it's pretty official that this is the last one....

But believe. Let's all just believe. Rosario Vampire is great, and could be so much more.
Old 2014-02-01, 12:01   Link #24937
MAX_COLA_POWER!

I hope Akua comes back, she still needs to give Tsukune her blessing to bone Moka, and possibly join in.
Old 2014-02-01, 12:14   Link #24938
Manic
real men love pink

haha so outer ends up a milf, not that big of shocker to me since they looked exactly alike. I guess tsu is gonna have to learn to like inner moka. Always thought it was wierd how he preferred the real moka to be sealed, it was like damn dude your pretty insensitive to the real moka. After readint the spoilers dont really care about this chapter, i wanna read the epilogue and see how things end up with the girls. Itd be pretty cool if they skipped to a parents day and we see all the girls kids and such
Old 2014-02-01, 13:00   Link #24939
Flames

Spoiler for funny:
Flames is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-02-01, 13:08   Link #24940
Kirihara_R

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShinsoSan View Post
Spoiler:
hmm Im not really sure thats why I also want to ask the opinion of the other's ..but I wouldn't bet on that statement or rather I dont have any expectation on it, this ending feels like there's really no season 3 (of course this only my opinion). Really, I followed this manga since I was still in high school and it ended just like that ? .. lol
Kirihara_R is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
action, comedy, ecchi, harem, monogamy, romance, shounen, supernatural, tsumoka romance, vampire