AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2007-04-07, 16:11   Link #21
MobiuS

Chapter 327.
Leader says: We are sealing the 5 tails ... get over now.
this takes priority.

This statement is unnecessary or unwarranted if the leader has no idea whats going on ... and Hidan's plea for more time is senseless if the Leader has no idea whats going on.

I mean .. Hidan asked for more time without explaining what for. The Leader has just given a command to return back because of a crucial sealing.

Logically Hidan would explain why they need more time and then ask for it ... but ...

Instead he just said can we get a little bit mroe time to finish up? This leads me to believe the Leader knew what was up and still deemed the sealing more important than bounty. Which is the reason hes gathering bijuus in the first place!

His closing comment about them always getting into trouble with the smirk on his face is the final tip I needed to conclude the Leader knows what they are all doing.

If Sarutobi could pull it off with a crystal ball, who is to say the leader doesnt have some sort of abilities that allow him to replicate the effect WITHOUT the ball?

Ill look for the chapter with the AL's plans.
MobiuS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-04-07, 17:04   Link #22
Rurik
Golden

Quote:
Originally Posted by MobiuS View Post
Chapter 327.
Leader says: We are sealing the 5 tails ... get over now.
this takes priority.
That Line could be if as the leader tough they were doing things with less Priority to Akatsuki , which can be anything (as In like counting money from a bounty)and not necessarily fighting.

And the leader comments about then getting into trouble looked to me as if was not directed at what they were doing, rather, directed at their general behavior, specifically Hidan's

Last edited by Rurik; 2007-04-07 at 17:16.
Rurik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-04-07, 22:16   Link #23
reloaded
skywalker

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2nr View Post
yeah i always wondered what happens to the demon if the host dies.. if they died as well.. that would suck haha
i would think that if the host dies, they get released but then if that were true, the kyubi wouldnt have said to sasuke that if u killed naruto, ull regret it
I believe it was the first time that Naruto met the kyuubi inside of him after Jiraiya shoved him off the cliff, the Kyuubi told Naruto that if Naruto were to die then he would die also.

Last edited by reloaded; 2007-04-08 at 09:58.
reloaded is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-04-07, 22:31   Link #24
Slayerx

Quote:
Originally Posted by reloaded View Post
I believe it was the first time that Naruo met the kyuubi inside of him after Jiraiya shoved him off the cliff, the Kyuubi told Naruto that if Naruto were to die then he would die also.
If i recall, i think that was an anime-only line... that line is missing in the manga i beleive, though i'd have to double check on that

[EDIT] nope, scatch that, i recalled wrong.... the line is there in the manga aswell

Last edited by Slayerx; 2007-04-08 at 03:59.
Slayerx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-04-08, 03:29   Link #25
Master zoid pilot

Send a message via AIM to Master zoid pilot Send a message via MSN to Master zoid pilot
Quote:
Originally Posted by reloaded View Post
I believe it was the first time that Naruo met the kyuubi inside of him after Jiraiya shoved him off the cliff, the Kyuubi told Naruto that if Naruto were to die then he would die also.

I think it has something to do with the 4th's seal, back then it was strong so if Naruto died so would Kyuubi but now it has weakened(believe they stated that in the manga)so if Naruto was to die he might be able to escape.......or take over his body.
Master zoid pilot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-04-08, 09:35   Link #26
SpiRo
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Master zoid pilot View Post
I think it has something to do with the 4th's seal, back then it was strong so if Naruto died so would Kyuubi but now it has weakened(believe they stated that in the manga)so if Naruto was to die he might be able to escape.......or take over his body.
Yes it was said, seal will weaken with time .. does that mean Kyuubi will free himself ..
SpiRo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-04-08, 10:02   Link #27
reloaded
skywalker

Doubt the seal would just be allowed to be released, the seal could just be redone by one of the sannin.
Old 2007-04-08, 14:35   Link #28
Bari_Phillis
It's a.... BEAM!

well, we know that the Kyubi is trapped within naruto behind some gate, but can seep through it. Im guessing if naruto ever ripped off the seal which is holding the gate together, than the kyubi would be released. anyone know the current condition of the gate/seal?
Old 2007-04-08, 14:53   Link #29
reloaded
skywalker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bari_Phillis View Post
well, we know that the Kyubi is trapped within naruto behind some gate, but can seep through it. Im guessing if naruto ever ripped off the seal which is holding the gate together, than the kyubi would be released. anyone know the current condition of the gate/seal?
I think the more tailed modes Naruto can use results in the seal becoming weaker. With probably an eight tailed state being the maximum the seal can handle since 9 tailed states would likely be the external release of the kyuubi and the end of the seal. It seems Naruto has the ability to unseal the kyuubi at will since the kyuubi was trying to urge Naruto to do just that after meeting up with Sasuke after the time skip. It was also mentioned that the seal gets weaker with time.
Old 2007-04-08, 21:42   Link #30
Bari_Phillis
It's a.... BEAM!

does anyone think that naruto has any chance of being re-sealed?
Old 2007-04-09, 14:43   Link #31
reloaded
skywalker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bari_Phillis View Post
does anyone think that naruto has any chance of being re-sealed?
If the Kyuubi were to escape It would probably be defeated this time around and not be re-sealed. I believe Naruto would be the one to do this task hes more or less destined to do so to book his place into Konoha's history as being one of the greatest.