AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Visual Novels, Mobage & Anime Spin-Off Games

Notices

Old 2012-03-29, 16:28   Link #1081
Flying Dagger
大巧不工

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mizuno View Post
Leveling Aht is such a chore. It's like the parent needs to chew on the food himself into paste before feeding it to the kid. Not much of a tank as I believe it to be, is there any benefit from using Aht in the future at all?
You want to at least level her high enough so you can unlock the new armors. There is a chart on the translator's site which tells you the min level of each character required to unlock all events.

Generally speaking, I rarely use her to tank anything beside the occasional earth elemental dragon (as tremor is earth based and is a dragon's preferred attack).
Flying Dagger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-29, 17:01   Link #1082
doujin

aht grow rate is actually very good compare to melo and crayl these 2 keep getting like 3 point( and the 3 point keep going to fp,sp,hp i want facepalm myself when i see that) for bunches of level making their stat so lacking, and before u say marwen ring and necklace i already gave them as i monitor their growth.
doujin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-29, 17:02   Link #1083
Xacual

I think she's immune to reaper death effect too when she's still a blob. Once she becomes a girl she's not immune anymore. At least I never had her affected. I used her to tank the reaper everytime she showed up. It was actually ok experience.

I was influenced by a certain group overflowing with madness and started trying to write a story. Please give it a try. Crashed into Fantasy
Xacual is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-29, 17:04   Link #1084
d4rkdz

hi , i've been wondering if there is a way to remove deadbeat hammer or and any other deadbeat item , i am stuck in the 8th chapter in yuela route , i made the the crimison seal but i can't get will to use because he already have the deadbeat hammer
d4rkdz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-29, 17:09   Link #1085
doujin

Quote:
Originally Posted by d4rkdz View Post
hi , i've been wondering if there is a way to remove deadbeat hammer or and any other deadbeat item , i am stuck in the 8th chapter in yuela route , i made the the crimison seal but i can't get will to use because he already have the deadbeat hammer
u are suffering from a curse, ever consider going to church to clean the tainted?
Old 2012-03-29, 17:13   Link #1086
d4rkdz

Quote:
Originally Posted by doujin View Post
u are suffering from a curse, ever consider going to church to clean the tainted?
oh thank you, that was so simple i thought i might need to hack the game or something lol , thanks again
d4rkdz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-29, 17:15   Link #1087
doujin

Quote:
Originally Posted by d4rkdz View Post
oh thank you, that was so simple i thought i might need to hack the game or something lol , thanks again
thx to gba lufia where i 1st learn going to church to remove curse.
Old 2012-03-29, 17:24   Link #1088
amoirsp

Quick question: When defeating the Halphas, is there a specific order? There's 3 of them: the main one and two underlings. When I defeated the underlings first, there's different text. On the other way, it's worded differently.

[Kind of like those monsters that could only be truly slain from a combo attack.]

If there's no difference, I'll move on.
amoirsp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-29, 17:58   Link #1089
Xacual

Doesn't matter, the only thing you'll get from them are divine claws.

I was influenced by a certain group overflowing with madness and started trying to write a story. Please give it a try. Crashed into Fantasy
Old 2012-03-29, 18:37   Link #1090
doujin

well if u want the full bestiary u need to make the mother halphas enrage by killing the 2 young one 1st it then become enraged halphas(her stats increase so watch out).
Old 2012-03-29, 19:12   Link #1091
amoirsp

Alright, that certainly helps! Basically I had one save that killed the young ones (triggering enraged) but due to bad positioning and attempts to kill with Ful's Mil or Tears, I overall had like 1 less divine claw and a Black Eushully death.

I was sniping the head honcho before opening the gate and realized it went to like 36 HP before I even opened the door since I wanted to control the southwestern terrain and get that ... electric fang.

However, I like to have less question marks, so I think I may opt to save the less productive one. That explains the different text.

I can't remember off the top of my head what Divine Claws were used for. I'll consider a full reload if I somehow needed more than 6. Except that just eats too much time.
Old 2012-03-29, 19:17   Link #1092
Xacual

Divine Claws are used for the Yuichiri bow that is used for their ultimate weapon and then I think two other weapons. I think 6 is enough, I had like 14 after killing those and I still have like 10+.

Old 2012-03-29, 19:21   Link #1093
doujin

Quote:
Originally Posted by amoirsp View Post
Alright, that certainly helps! Basically I had one save that killed the young ones (triggering enraged) but due to bad positioning and attempts to kill with Ful's Mil or Tears, I overall had like 1 less divine claw and a Black Eushully death.

I was sniping the head honcho before opening the gate and realized it went to like 36 HP before I even opened the door since I wanted to control the southwestern terrain and get that ... electric fang.

However, I like to have less question marks, so I think I may opt to save the less productive one. That explains the different text.

I can't remember off the top of my head what Divine Claws were used for. I'll consider a full reload if I somehow needed more than 6. Except that just eats too much time.
Meister Hammer-wil only
Ev-Yuichiri-yuichiri only bow
Aeula spear
use the tools decoration to reduce ur needs materials to 1
Old 2012-03-29, 19:32   Link #1094
amoirsp

Alright, I'll remember the Meister Hammer uses it. I haven't unlocked the recipe for that but I believe I made the other two items, maybe once or twice each.

Can I assume if I venture to the lowest stage of Yuidora Mine and complete that, likely I can hit Meister rank and hit a new echelon of items? Other than that, I don't see what else I can do in my NG+ other than complete level 90 dungeons which I don't believe my characters can sustain underlevelled at the moment (maybe they've improved enough to do, haven't tested yet).
Old 2012-03-29, 19:39   Link #1095
doujin

Quote:
Alright, I'll remember the Meister Hammer uses it. I haven't unlocked the recipe for that but I believe I made the other two items, maybe once or twice each.

Can I assume if I venture to the lowest stage of Yuidora Mine and complete that, likely I can hit Meister rank and hit a new echelon of items? Other than that, I don't see what else I can do in my NG+ other than complete level 90 dungeons which I don't believe my characters can sustain underlevelled at the moment (maybe they've improved enough to do, haven't tested yet).
you going to need to get ur wil to 500 kill again for ultimate recipe the kill and death count reset
Old 2012-03-29, 19:45   Link #1096
Xacual

Quote:

You should already be at meister if you've recruited Asmodeus from beating the seal dungeon. It should be an event at the manor. Did you miss recruiting Mylen or Phinilly? Clearing the mine doesn't matter as much as long as you unlocked far enough for Asmodeus' events.

Old 2012-03-29, 19:50   Link #1097
doujin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xacual View Post
You should already be at meister if you've recruited Asmodeus from beating the seal dungeon. It should be an event at the manor. Did you miss recruiting Mylen or Phinilly? Clearing the mine doesn't matter as much as long as you unlocked far enough for Asmodeus' events.
if he already seen the meister hammer he should already been through that rank, im assuming hes at magnus now
Old 2012-03-29, 19:51   Link #1098
Xacual

Quote:
Originally Posted by doujin View Post
if he already seen the meister hammer he should already been through that rank, im assuming hes at magnus now
He said he doesn't have the meister hammer recipe yet.

Old 2012-03-29, 19:54   Link #1099
doujin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xacual View Post
He said he doesn't have the meister hammer recipe yet.
lol nvm read his sentence wrong
Old 2012-03-30, 05:18   Link #1100
Dist

Send a message via MSN to Dist
I wonder if Wil ever gets any stronger or is he really just that weak? I just had to play the Lake Passage FIVE times because that stupid dude just kept dying, dying, and dying. He only deals like 10 damage per hit, but also takes about that much, so with his 40hp he's dead in one enemy round.

Also what's Constitution? The stat .. what does it do?

Tags
eushully