AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Games

Notices

Old 2012-02-19, 22:22   Link #861
M3llo
munch munch

that sux. I guess it will take ages but i have like no other games to play anyways so whatever.
thanks for the link
M3llo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-27, 23:47   Link #862
NeverKnewINeeded

Clannad Visual Novel Ported to PS Vita This Summer

Quote:
The Japanese game company Prototype announced on Monday that it will release a PlayStation Vita version of the Clannad software this summer. The retail package version will cost 4,800 yen (about US$48, plus tax), while the download version will cost 4,300 yen (US$43, tax included).

This port will celebrate the 10th anniversary of the original Clannad PC visual novel. It will have enhanced 960x544 graphics and use the PS Vita's touchscreen interface. It will also support the PlayStation Vita TV system.

Under a discount campaign, owners of the PSP version can download the PS Vita version at a special price of 1,500 yen (US$15).

The 4Gamer website posted more images of the new version.

The visual novel has already been ported to PlayStation 2, PlayStation 3, PSP, Xbox 360, and phones. The franchise also inspired an anime movie and two television anime series.

Source: 4Gamer via Gematsu, Hachima Kikō
NeverKnewINeeded is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-08-24, 01:42   Link #863
NeverKnewINeeded

Yes, it's happening: Clannad is coming to Steam!

Quote:
During its panel held at this weekend's Japan Expo USA, Sekai Project have announced plans to release the Key developed Clannad visual novel on Steam in the future. The version of the game announced will be the Full Voice edition of the game, which will feature voice acting for the complete game. The game is better known for being one of the most popular visual novels, owing to its emotionally gripping storylines and lack of sexual content. The game was also adapted into multiple anime adaptations, with Sentai Filmworks releasing both TV series and their respective OVAs on home video.
NeverKnewINeeded is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-08-24, 12:31   Link #864
Dextro
He Without a Title

Send a message via Skype™ to Dextro
Great timing. My copy for the Vita is in the mail right now coming my way. Oh well, guess I'll have to double dip

Also I just noticed another reason why Clannad resonated so much with me: like Nagisa I also had to repeat my final high school year with mostly everyone I knew gone. For some reason I never noticed this until now.

Dextro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-08-25, 22:35   Link #865
cyberdemon

I put in a request to have the thread moved over to the gaming forum. No point keeping it in a retired sub forum with news like this. I a really looking forward to this.
Old 2014-08-25, 23:17   Link #866
Flower
Celestial operations....

Annddd...moved.

There is a permanent re-direct link in the Clannad subforum for this thread for this familiar with it being there.

For now we will see how things go with the thread and recent news, etc.

Tags
bishoujo, key, pc game, ps2, romance, school life, xbox 360