Old 2008-07-05, 16:55   Link #2261
Dan the Man
Defeater of Robot Masters
*Artist

Location: Wherever YOU aren't. Thanks for not visiting... *Sniff*
Send a message via AIM to Dan the Man Send a message via MSN to Dan the Man
Quote:
Originally Posted by FuzzyWuzzy View Post
The point is to create a character and show her character traits through a story. Flat out telling her personality is stupid. You have to get it from the story. About your childhood sweetheart comment. I did say, I'm creating a character for an anime. Anime characters have rules and regulations. This is what I learned from watching or reading Genshiken.
That's a pretty pompous approach. Nobody said you were required to flat-out say who she is. We don't expect you to just describe a character as "nice" or "evil", but we do expect more details about the character than JUST their story. You don't have to give us just a paragraph, you can write as much as you want about their history, just give us more details on everything else. Otherwise, why not just write a fanfic?

-----Chicks dig giant robots------
Dan the Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-05, 16:57   Link #2262
Zaku Hyuga
Domo Ori Gato Mr. Roboto
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dan the Man View Post
That's a pretty pompous approach. Nobody said you were required to flat-out say who she is. We don't expect you to just describe a character as "nice" or "evil", but we do expect more details about the character than JUST their story. You don't have to give us just a paragraph, you can write as much as you want about their history, just give us more details on everything else. Otherwise, why not just write a fanfic?
Zaku Hyuga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-05, 16:59   Link #2263
FuzzyWuzzy

Quote:
Nah, it's much better if people get her traits from the story. I think I put enough in there. Hinata wouldn't be shy, blushful and whatever she is if she didn't have those moments in the story. So I think I put enough of those moments to give you guys a feel for her personality.

A fairy tale like character in a thread filled with super orphaned ninjas, blood, death, and super powerful one hit kill jutsu's is pretty clever enough.
FuzzyWuzzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-05, 17:14   Link #2264
Dan the Man
*Artist

Quote:
Nah, it's much better if people get her traits from the story. I think I put enough in there. Hinata wouldn't be shy, blushful and whatever she is if she didn't have those moments in the story. So I think I put enough of those moments to give you guys a feel for her personality.

A fairy tale like character in a thread filled with super orphaned ninjas, blood, death, and super powerful one hit kill jutsu's is pretty clever enough.
I agree with that in the most part. True, through her history, you do get a fairly clear idea of who she is, and I will say that she does have an interesting personality and a good story, but like I've said twice already, that just doesn't tell us enough. What does she do for a living? Does she have any friends? If she's a ninja, what are her specialities, and if she has them, how do they contribute to the village? I'll say it again, a good story can only get you so far until you have people asking for more details. And don't forget, this is a character creation thread for Naruto, which relies a lot of action and flat-out pacifist characters are few and far between, and even then, they still at least know enough to defend themselves.

Old 2008-07-05, 17:58   Link #2265
FuzzyWuzzy

Quote:
I agree with that in the most part. True, through her history, you do get a fairly clear idea of who she is, and I will say that she does have an interesting personality and a good story, but like I've said twice already, that just doesn't tell us enough. What does she do for a living? Does she have any friends? If she's a ninja, what are her specialities, and if she has them, how do they contribute to the village? I'll say it again, a good story can only get you so far until you have people asking for more details. And don't forget, this is a character creation thread for Naruto, which relies a lot of action and flat-out pacifist characters are few and far between, and even then, they still at least know enough to defend themselves.
Read it again. She is a teacher. A teacher in training or sub or full pledged teacher, I haven't decided yet. It's all covered. It's why I had to make her be able to memorize, recite and be on par with Shikimaru so she can be a teacher and chuunin at 16. She waved at Iruka-sensei so that can mean they have some sort of relationship whether it is professional or personal in platonic way. So the whole childhood sweetheart doesn't really apply that much since she is still young. Maybe when she is 26 or 28 she will be an ambassador like her parents but that's another story. The princess cannot be the one with fighting abilities, I will save that for the prince.

She needs to be kind, loving, and tender then maybe she can a be light so her prince can find her. Who knows, maybe her prince survive and turned into some emotionless shinobi and she has to bring him back. No one knows atm.

Edit:

I don't really want to give her a friend with one of the characters in Naruto because it will be a fanfiction. She will be a sub character in one of Naruto's filler episodes. Just for you, I'll give her a friend. She is friends with Sasuke. They met when Sasuke was still a happy kid and he was practicing fireball jutsu's in the lake. She would often go there and they would talk briefly. But when Sasuke's clan was wiped out, they never saw each other again since she was transferred to another class.

Last edited by FuzzyWuzzy; 2008-07-05 at 18:29.
Old 2008-07-05, 19:23   Link #2266
Dan the Man
*Artist

Quote:
Read it again. She is a teacher. A teacher in training or sub or full pledged teacher, I haven't decided yet. It's all covered. It's why I had to make her be able to memorize, recite and be on par with Shikimaru so she can be a teacher and chuunin at 16. She waved at Iruka-sensei so that can mean they have some sort of relationship whether it is professional or personal in platonic way. So the whole childhood sweetheart doesn't really apply that much since she is still young. Maybe when she is 26 or 28 she will be an ambassador like her parents but that's another story. The princess cannot be the one with fighting abilities, I will save that for the prince.

She needs to be kind, loving, and tender then maybe she can a be light so her prince can find her. Who knows, maybe her prince survive and turned into some emotionless shinobi and she has to bring him back. No one knows atm.

Edit:

I don't really want to give her a friend with one of the characters in Naruto because it will be a fanfiction. She will be a sub character in one of Naruto's filler episodes. Just for you, I'll give her a friend. She is friends with Sasuke. They met when Sasuke was still a happy kid and he was practicing fireball jutsu's in the lake. She would often go there and they would talk briefly. But when Sasuke's clan was wiped out, they never saw each other again since she was transferred to another class.
Who said she had to be friends with a key character? You could give them a friend, who could be used as a future character. Honestly, I was just trying to give constructive criticism to help you make a better character. You don't have to spit it back at me so sarcastically. There's more people in the Naruto universe than just those that are involved in plot lines, who said anything about involving them? Stop taking my advice so damn literally, like I said, I'm just trying to help.

Old 2008-07-05, 20:33   Link #2267
FuzzyWuzzy

I thought about those which is why I picked Sasuke. I like Naruto more than Sasuke in this anime. In fact, I would rather have her friends with any one than Sasuke. I don't really want to create another character just to be her friend.

I considered all of the characters in Naruto but no one really fits her except Sasuke just because Sasuke is doing fireball jutsus so it fits the story if she was trying to copy him. Sasuke turned into a totally different person so her prince can also turn into a totally different person. If she meets Sasuke in the future, how will she react? Will she do the same thing if her prince is like that?

I wasn't spitting or being spiteful fyi. Ok, maybe just a little in the beginning. Just because the answer to your question was already in the story.

Edit:

Anyway, I got so caught up in my own story that forgot the point. The point is, people don't need ultra high level powerful jutsus for the jutsu to be cool or awesome. It's how you used the jutsu and not the size of it that counts. People can come up with interesting characters without making them ultra skilled powerful ninja shinobis with emo batman like child hood. If I can do it with very little time. Anyone can. The only thing you guys need is to read the first rule in the thread.

One more thing. There are TWO characters that I created and TWO jutsus. One of them is just shrouded in mystery and is being overshadowed by the other.

Last edited by FuzzyWuzzy; 2008-07-05 at 21:37.
Old 2008-07-06, 17:50   Link #2268
The_Dark_One
Homless Shadow

You know, the great joy of being ignored lasts of for so long
*sigh* best not to argue... I guess.
Anyway, Im thinking of starting a fanfic of some kind about Kyo... would be nice if I got SOME kind of feedback.
Seriously, anything- I feel like an outcast here.
And it Sucks.
The_Dark_One is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-06, 21:45   Link #2269
Zaku Hyuga
Domo Ori Gato Mr. Roboto
*Author

Sorry Katoso, I've been really inactive here, except for trying to get the new guys to develop more on there characters. But despite my best efforts including even DTM comments, they just won't listen. I have read your "Goth" character bad-ass dude. Should make a nice fan-fic should you decide to write it. BTW whatever happend to the mist squad fan-fic?
Zaku Hyuga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-07, 05:40   Link #2270
The_Dark_One
Homless Shadow

Just didnt like the idea anymore, to be honest, and generally I got tired of having to stretch my brain to think up all the new characters, etc.
If I do a new Fanfic, it'll probably be in Konoha, or include the naruto cast in some way.
I like thinking up jutsu's, etc- but when it comes to characters, I have limits.

Jutsu Name : Arrow of Thunder
Element : Lightning
Use : A pin-point streak of chakra-infused lightning plummets down to the earth, where it will hit is up to the user. Although not large, and not capable of taking on more than one enemy as such, and power of the bolt by being so precise makes it a highly deadly hit if successful.
The bolt can also be used to take out eletrcity wires, or other tatically useful area's, with minimal sound and maximum success.

Jutsu Name : Tomb of the Stone Herald
Element : Earth
Use : A massive tomb-like shape sprout out of the ground, and opens it large runic doors to the user. the tomb is ancient, and has been used many times. The user can deposit enemy bodies here- dead of unconcious, for this is how it has been used for centuries- it show by the amount of skeletons littered round the area and the heavy stink of rotted flesh.
When finished the user merely clicks their fingers, and the Tomb will close its doors and sink back down into the earth, only to reappear when the user wishes it once more. The Tomb cannot be "Dug up", because it is highly related to a kind of summon, in the way it dissapears when a shinobi is in no need of them.
Old 2008-07-07, 06:53   Link #2271
Deneiro
打児 恵 流

hey guys i think im gonna post stuff here again the coming time and i waned to ask if i missed alot?

gr deneiro
Deneiro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-07, 10:42   Link #2272
Illyria

name: Dawn Lehane

birth village: Unkown

current vilage:hidden leaf

clothing: Wears leather black Pants, black tanktop with a sheer over it.

speicty:genjustu,Summoning Technique,Cursed Seal jutsu, Ninjutsu, superhuman strength, telekenesis and time minipulation.

other justu:tranformation, Fire Release: Fire Dragon Technique Demonic Illusion: Tree Bind Death
Genjutsu: Flower Petal Escape
Genjutsu: Flower Petal Dissolve

shadow clone justu

bio: Dawn was raised by her mother and Father. she learned everything from them they were high ranked ninjas. Her parents were careful training er because something about her didnt seem quit right, they later figured out she possess a gift that no other could possess. no body knows what it is or called but Dawn but she never opens up after he parents died or so she thought she was left to fend for herself alone. she later was trained by itachi and orchimaru but saw the evil in them so she left and ended up in the leaf village were she was trained by Tsuanda, Anko and later on kurenai. Dawn is highly attracted to fighting and winning. but now that tsunade found out about the gift that she has she took her back in as her student to train more and find out more about this gift.
Illyria is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-07, 11:52   Link #2273
Bookie
Yaoi fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mitsu View Post
...None of your buisness Ichigo. Leave me alone on here will ya'?You bother me enough in the real world right? Sorry if i offend you for this it's just...
Oh, and I had fun with a machetey,yesterday, totaly killed thoughs evil trees... >: )
I'm still trying to fix up the Leader of Kuroame, Akazi Kitaru. But I guess I'll read it over once then post it now... I can't a background for him so far, but I will alot latter.

Name: Akazi Kitaru
Nickname: Taiho (capture), or heki (ruler)
Date of birth: January 17th
Village of birth: Takigakure
Village currently living in: Unknown
Family members to take note on: Kei Kitaru (Brother, living), and Retsu Kitaru (sister, dead)
Personality: Akazi has a dark, mysterious personality that can be really hard to explain. Akazi is calm and is the strong, silent type. Doesn’t like anyone besides his daughter Mitsu.
Good traits: Akazi has very little good traits about him, one being his love for nature and his daughter, Mitsu.
Bad traits: Almost everyone he meets, he hates, including his family, one of which being his sister. He killed her, his dad, and mom that’s all.
Likes: Akazi seems to like blood a lot, licking it off of his wounds after battle. He like, no loves his Daughter to the end of the earth, and he also feels slightly caring and loving about animals or Nature in general. He likes rock music to a minimum.
Dislikes: Akazi hates his family, Distractions/loud noises, Rap music (And all of it.),Fleas (allergic), getting in Arguments, and pretty much the whole world in general. :/
Favorite food: Akazi-sans favorite food(s) are ham, bacon (anything that isn’t boiled !)
Favorite drink: Milk tm
Favorite song: Kami to Bara by Nightmare Anima (lism) (I think that’s what it’s called…)

Ninja rank: Jounin (S-A rank criminal)
Organization: Kuroame
Partners: Mitsu Kitaru and sometimes Kemeto Rylen
Student(s): Mitsu Kitaru
Kills: 629
Mission: 1,949
High(s) as ninja: Akazi’s main high as a ninja would have to be becoming the leader of a currently unknown ninja village. The second high, maybe could be considered the highest, Stopped a was from breaking out between lots of different villages (Preferably 4). And the last high, though one of the most unwanted highs, Created own organization with little or no help.
Views as a ninja: That they should sacrifice their teammates for your own life. Any enemy’s should be killed immediately and without warning.
Chakra type: Wind, lightning
Weapon(s): A small dagger that he made himself, element chakra absorbing Shuriken stars, Kunai, and in desperate times, two long one sided blades.
Ninja style: Ninjutsu and Taijutsu with use of weapons and very little Genjutsu.
Ninjutsu: 5/5
Taijutsu: 4/5
Genjutsu: 2/5
(I can’t think of anything else for him as a ninja!)

Face: Akazi has grey bandages around his forehead in place of a ninja headband. Akazi also wears glasses, just plain black and red glasses.
Neck: Bandages cover up his whole neck and not to mention his whole upper body, covered up by his clothes. Under his bandages he has a small imprint in his skin of a phoenix and a tiger fighting.
Upper body: Akazi wears a black tank top with red edges that make his shirt a little bit showy, and slightly attractive. The top has a weird design stitched in the shirt by him his self, saying, “ I represents me. More than you know…”
Lower body: Akazi wears black pants that go down at least too his knee’s that has one long pocket and his ninja gear pouches are strapped onto his up thigh facing everything around him.
Feet: The normal ninja shoes, but have a black and red mixed kind of color.
Arms/hands: Akazi wears black and orange fingerless leather gloves that end at the center of his elbow. Under his gloves is a secret photo album that he looks at when he’s alone to remember what his family members looked like.
Back: On Akazi-san’s back he carries a small dagger and light weight small bag that holds the use full stuff. (example: Money, food, medical supplies, ect.)
Hair: Akazi-san’s hair is dark purple but look like black at almost anytime. The only time you ever see even the slightest shade of his purple hair is when in sunlight. He wears his hair down and is not spiky in almost anyway shape or form. He has blood red bangs.
Eyes: Akazi-san’s eyes are a intriguing and attractive violet eye on the right and a deep dark fire red.

Done!
Didn`t you say Azaki was a boy in real lfe?
Bookie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-07, 20:17   Link #2274
Adediran242
Konoha-nin =[(:<@-:)]=

Gone for abit and now I'm back for abit and I have to say, i've read some real crap, some little gems, but generally trash. I've returned to ask the people I can trust, to help me. I need a Kekkei Genkai that alters things geographically and can be used outside combat (Mokuton) or alters the body for taijutsu (shikotsumyaku). This goes out mainly to the folks that I know make a good charry, but anyone can do it, I don't care. Just keep to the requirements and make it readable.

A.242

Desperately need a good artist with some time on their hands. PM me if you are him (or her)
Adediran242 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-08, 03:33   Link #2275
The_Dark_One
Homless Shadow

Ill give it a shot...

Jutsu Name : Tai-mo
Element : Kekke Genkai
Use : --
Effect : If the user posses this clans heritage, they can use this unique technique. After activating this technique, the users body shifts into a large mass of chakra, making phsyical attacks almost impossible. However, the state doesnt last long, as the user adapts to their surroundings, if they are near the mountains; they shift into a creature made of boulders. If they are near the ocean, they shift into a unhittable Ocean spirit, if they use the bloodline limit near a volcano they shift into a lava creature- an so on and so forth.
This shifting of elements can make the user very unpredictable, and the differant forms a person can change even further if there are even more than two elements around them, like if the user was at the bottom of the ocean, with the water being the main element, and the ocean floor eing the secondary earth element.
Old 2008-07-08, 14:16   Link #2276
Bookie
Yaoi fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mitsu View Post
...None of your buisness Ichigo. Leave me alone on here will ya'?You bother me enough in the real world right? Sorry if i offend you for this it's just...
Oh, and I had fun with a machetey,yesterday, totaly killed thoughs evil trees... >: )
I'm still trying to fix up the Leader of Kuroame, Akazi Kitaru. But I guess I'll read it over once then post it now... I can't a background for him so far, but I will alot latter.

Name: Akazi Kitaru
Nickname: Taiho (capture), or heki (ruler)
Date of birth: January 17th
Village of birth: Takigakure
Village currently living in: Unknown
Family members to take note on: Kei Kitaru (Brother, living), and Retsu Kitaru (sister, dead)
Personality: Akazi has a dark, mysterious personality that can be really hard to explain. Akazi is calm and is the strong, silent type. Doesn’t like anyone besides his daughter Mitsu.
Good traits: Akazi has very little good traits about him, one being his love for nature and his daughter, Mitsu.
Bad traits: Almost everyone he meets, he hates, including his family, one of which being his sister. He killed her, his dad, and mom that’s all.
Likes: Akazi seems to like blood a lot, licking it off of his wounds after battle. He like, no loves his Daughter to the end of the earth, and he also feels slightly caring and loving about animals or Nature in general. He likes rock music to a minimum.
Dislikes: Akazi hates his family, Distractions/loud noises, Rap music (And all of it.),Fleas (allergic), getting in Arguments, and pretty much the whole world in general. :/
Favorite food: Akazi-sans favorite food(s) are ham, bacon (anything that isn’t boiled !)
Favorite drink: Milk tm
Favorite song: Kami to Bara by Nightmare Anima (lism) (I think that’s what it’s called…)

Ninja rank: Jounin (S-A rank criminal)
Organization: Kuroame
Partners: Mitsu Kitaru and sometimes Kemeto Rylen
Student(s): Mitsu Kitaru
Kills: 629
Mission: 1,949
High(s) as ninja: Akazi’s main high as a ninja would have to be becoming the leader of a currently unknown ninja village. The second high, maybe could be considered the highest, Stopped a was from breaking out between lots of different villages (Preferably 4). And the last high, though one of the most unwanted highs, Created own organization with little or no help.
Views as a ninja: That they should sacrifice their teammates for your own life. Any enemy’s should be killed immediately and without warning.
Chakra type: Wind, lightning
Weapon(s): A small dagger that he made himself, element chakra absorbing Shuriken stars, Kunai, and in desperate times, two long one sided blades.
Ninja style: Ninjutsu and Taijutsu with use of weapons and very little Genjutsu.
Ninjutsu: 5/5
Taijutsu: 4/5
Genjutsu: 2/5
(I can’t think of anything else for him as a ninja!)

Face: Akazi has grey bandages around his forehead in place of a ninja headband. Akazi also wears glasses, just plain black and red glasses.
Neck: Bandages cover up his whole neck and not to mention his whole upper body, covered up by his clothes. Under his bandages he has a small imprint in his skin of a phoenix and a tiger fighting.
Upper body: Akazi wears a black tank top with red edges that make his shirt a little bit showy, and slightly attractive. The top has a weird design stitched in the shirt by him his self, saying, “ I represents me. More than you know…”
Lower body: Akazi wears black pants that go down at least too his knee’s that has one long pocket and his ninja gear pouches are strapped onto his up thigh facing everything around him.
Feet: The normal ninja shoes, but have a black and red mixed kind of color.
Arms/hands: Akazi wears black and orange fingerless leather gloves that end at the center of his elbow. Under his gloves is a secret photo album that he looks at when he’s alone to remember what his family members looked like.
Back: On Akazi-san’s back he carries a small dagger and light weight small bag that holds the use full stuff. (example: Money, food, medical supplies, ect.)
Hair: Akazi-san’s hair is dark purple but look like black at almost anytime. The only time you ever see even the slightest shade of his purple hair is when in sunlight. He wears his hair down and is not spiky in almost anyway shape or form. He has blood red bangs.
Eyes: Akazi-san’s eyes are a intriguing and attractive violet eye on the right and a deep dark fire red.

Done!

oh,when about cut my toe off?But it was funny!^^
Bookie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-08, 21:05   Link #2277
Keikan
Kingkiller

Location: Where the lava and the waterfall are struck by the shadows
Send a message via MSN to Keikan
Ok .... let's see then ....
FuzzyWuzzy, not a bad character. Truly I couldn't be bothered reading all of it and I just stopped when I read about the childhood sweetheart mush. You say 'Jutsu Specialty' but you don't actually tell us anything about specialty. You say that she has a hard time learning jutsu but that's not specialty. Still not the most original I ever seen or is on this thread. That honour still goes to ... dum-dum-dum ... a tie between Dan the Man, Quzor, KurayamiLeader, Adediran242, Spectacular_Insanity, Zaku Hyuga ... and more. There are just too many characters on this thread that you or anyone could ever claim to have the most original, unique or creative character. It just isn't possible.

I wouldn't count your character as very creative. The childhood crush and all that is not exactly creative. Afterall there are at least two characters in Naruto who have childhood crushes and the whole seperated thing is just pathetic. Can you say been done one thousand times before, it's just like the whole have to kill/defeat the persons crush thing.

It has probably has been stated before (I'm currently too lazy to read every word of every post) this character lacks details. I believe you said something about getting traits from the story. I'm not so sure on that but I can't be bothered reading the whole story to see if I can identify her traits.

You say about it being "better" to do something but that is only your opinion, not everyone's.

Well I can't be bothered thinking of anything else.

@Dan the Man: Sorry about the whole character name thing and I am often guilty of that myself. I started off doing that but I just got lazy. It took me too much time to find a name that means something and that I like. Also if you translate names from Naruto, as far as I could find (I did this before I got lazy), they don't necessarily have a translation as far as I can see, though I don't speak fluent Japanese so how can I tell.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fallen_angel View Post
oh,when about cut my toe off?But it was funny!^^
This is not a chat thread, so please keep messages like these out of the thread. Unless it has some hidden meaning to a character and just because you quote a character before it doesn't link it into the thread.
I have stolen princesses back from sleeping barrow kings. I burned down the town of Trebon. I have spent the night with Felurian and left with both my sanity and my life. I was expelled from the University at a younger age than most people are allowed in. I tread paths by moonlight that others fear to speak of during day. I have talked to Gods, loved women, and written songs that make the minstrels weep.

My name is Kvothe. You may have heard of me.
Keikan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-08, 23:15   Link #2278
theBrotherGrimm
Lord of the Wangetsugan!

Location: Annoying the crap out of Gai Maito with Kakashi-sensei
Hey Guys!!! This is my first character on this thread. I hope you find her creative and well thought out. Please forgive for any spelling errors, thanks. Enjoy!

Name: Sakeme Hisakata
Nickname: the "Tears of the Mist"
Date of Birth: April 22
Hair Color: Dark Brown
Eye Color: Blue
Blood Type: O
Village of Birth: the Hidden Mist
Village Currently Living In: the Hidden Mist
Ninja Rank: ANBU
Elemental Affinity: Water, Wind
Ninjutsu: 8/10
Genjutsu: 8/10
Taijutsu: 6/10
Summoning Contract: Squid
Strengths: Medical Ninjutsu, Chakra Control, and Avoiding Enemy Attacks (through use of Genjutsu and her Gekkei genkai)
Weaknesses: Taijutsu, Complete Darkness, Multiple Enemies, and No Eye-Contact between her and her opponent (all of these except Taijutsu are the weaknesses of her Gekkei genkai)
Weapons of Choice: Kunai, Shuriken, and Exploding Tags
Other Accessories: 3 Vials of Itonami Water, Medicine, and Scrolls
Academy Grad Age: 10
Chuunin Exam Age: 11
Jounin Age: 14
ANBU: 18
Missions Completed
D-Rank: 68
C-Rank: 124
B-Rank: 398
A-Rank: 246
S-Rank: 3
Gekkai genkai: Wangetsugan (wa-get-su-gan)

The wangetsugan or "Crescent Eye" is a doujutsu and is the bloodline limit of the Hisakata clan. When activated, a Hisakata member's iris will turn a dark shade of blue and two, black crescents will develop on opposite sides of the pupil and will face outwards. The abilities of this doujutsu are centered around the memories and past events of a person.
Both of the crescents are unique and useful on ninja missions. Below are the following powers of the two crescent.

1st Crescent-the ability to see into the target's memory and past events that have occurred in their life in a short amount of time. This ability requires eye-contact between the target and Hisakata member even if it's for a second. This trait is excellent in collecting information from the target's previous battles (missions) or confidential information that is known by the opponent. It is because of this ability that over half of the Mist's Anbu's are Hisakata members. The downside to this ability is that irrelavant memories accumulate in a Hisakata's mind over time. This in turn lowers a member's focus during a current situation.

2nd Crescent-the ability to implant memories into the target's mind. The memories planted are all fake and never happened. After this ability has been used, the target will most of the time (not all the time) realize that the Hisakata member is their ally and will attack their real allies. This trait can be countered if the target will stop, think logically, and seek the help of their true allies after this crescent's ability has been used on them.

There are special techniques only for the wangetsugan but I'll list them in my next post. Now moving on to Sakeme's biography.

Sakeme Hisakata is a talented, respected ninja of the Village Hidden in the Mist. She is the Mist's most reverred medical ninjutsu specialist using water to heal herself and her comrads. Sakeme is the great-granddaughter of the First Mizukage and is the middle of three children. She is a quiet-natured woman who is caring and nuturing to those she loves. Although Sakeme is quiet, her beauty makes up for it. With wavy, dark brown hair, blue eyes, and a soft complexion, she has had several men to flirt with her. Sakeme dislikes the type of men that flirt with her and ultimately puts them in a simple genjutsu without them knowing as she walks off. As far as her ninja career, Sakeme's is impressive. At age 10, she graduated from the Academy. Sakeme would have graduated at age 8 but she refused to take the final exam which at the time was to kill her best friend. After refusing to take the exam two more times, the Mizukage at that time and the village elders allowed her to advance seeing great potential in her. Sakeme quickly became a chuunin a year later in a attempt to make up for lost time. After completing the Chuunin rank, she became interested in the art of medical ninjutsu and became the apprentice of Elder Obaasan-the expert of medical jutsu at the time. After 3 years of learning and practicing, Sakeme mastered the techniques known by Elder Obaasan and tested her knowledge up to that point by taking the Jounin Exam. She passed. She went on to work with water as a source of healing and developed several techniques using Itonami water. The Itonami water proved to have special properties when coming in contact with her chakra and allowed Sakeme to develop difficult, advanced jutsus (I'll explain the Itonami water more in-depth in my next post). After 3 years, Sakeme attempted to become an ANBU but failed. She tried again a year later and passed. From then on out, Sakeme's success only improved as she became one the Mizukage's elite ninjas. Time passed. Days became weeks, weeks became months, and months became years. Sakeme's reputation as a ninja spread and she soon became known as the "Tears of the Mist". She earned this nickname because the mask she wore on her face had red tears painted on to make it appear that she was crying. As Sakeme's 24th birthday grew closer, the Mist began to have disputes and conflicts with the Hidden Leaf. Sakeme was sent to fight for the Mist as an equal advantage to Konaha's "White Fang". As she fought with the Leaf Ninja, she came across a true opponent-a man with ruby red eyes. She fought the man many times and he with her but they always ended up at a stand still. After several battles with him, Sakeme began to fall in love with him. She fell in love with the way he spoke to her, the way he treated her, and the respect he gave her. She wondered if he had the same feelings about her and began to avoid attacking him. Currently, Sakeme is questioning her loyalty to her home or to the enemy confused about who to make happy, her village or her heart.

I will list her ninjutsus in my next post.

Last edited by theBrotherGrimm; 2008-07-09 at 01:20. Reason: grammar error
theBrotherGrimm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-09, 04:20   Link #2279
Adediran242
Konoha-nin =[(:<@-:)]=

Quote:
Originally Posted by theBrotherGrimm View Post
Hey Guys!!! This is my first character on this thread. I hope you find her creative and well thought out. Please forgive for any spelling errors, thanks. Enjoy!

Name: Sakeme Hisakata
Nickname: the "Tears of the Mist"
Date of Birth: April 22
Hair Color: Dark Brown
Eye Color: Blue
Blood Type: O
Village of Birth: the Hidden Mist
Village Currently Living In: the Hidden Mist
Ninja Rank: ANBU
Elemental Affinity: Water, Wind
Ninjutsu: 8/10
Genjutsu: 8/10
Taijutsu: 6/10
Summoning Contract: Squid
Strengths: Medical Ninjutsu, Chakra Control, and Avoiding Enemy Attacks (through use of Genjutsu and her Gekkei genkai)
Weaknesses: Taijutsu, Complete Darkness, Multiple Enemies, and No Eye-Contact between her and her opponent (all of these except Taijutsu are the weaknesses of her Gekkei genkai)
Weapons of Choice: Kunai, Shuriken, and Exploding Tags
Other Accessories: 3 Vials of Itonami Water, Medicine, and Scrolls
Academy Grad Age: 10
Chuunin Exam Age: 11
Jounin Age: 14
ANBU: 18
Missions Completed
D-Rank: 68
C-Rank: 124
B-Rank: 398
A-Rank: 246
S-Rank: 3
Gekkai genkai: Wangetsugan (wa-get-su-gan)

The wangetsugan or "Crescent Eye" is a doujutsu and is the bloodline limit of the Hisakata clan. When activated, a Hisakata member's iris will turn a dark shade of blue and two, black crescents will develop on opposite sides of the pupil and will face outwards. The abilities of this doujutsu are centered around the memories and past events of a person.
Both of the crescents are unique and useful on ninja missions. Below are the following powers of the two crescent.

1st Crescent-the ability to see into the target's memory and past events that have occurred in their life in a short amount of time. This ability requires eye-contact between the target and Hisakata member even if it's for a second. This trait is excellent in collecting information from the target's previous battles (missions) or confidential information that is known by the opponent. It is because of this ability that over half of the Mist's Anbu's are Hisakata members. The downside to this ability is that irrelavant memories accumulate in a Hisakata's mind over time. This in turn lowers a member's focus during a current situation.

2nd Crescent-the ability to implant memories into the target's mind. The memories planted are all fake and never happened. After this ability has been used, the target will most of the time (not all the time) realize that the Hisakata member is their ally and will attack their real allies. This trait can be countered if the target will stop, think logically, and seek the help of their true allies after this crescent's ability has been used on them.

There are special techniques only for the wangetsugan but I'll list them in my next post. Now moving on to Sakeme's biography.

Sakeme Hisakata is a talented, respected ninja of the Village Hidden in the Mist. She is the Mist's most reverred medical ninjutsu specialist using water to heal herself and her comrads. Sakeme is the great-granddaughter of the First Mizukage and is the middle of three children. She is a quiet-natured woman who is caring and nuturing to those she loves. Although Sakeme is quiet, her beauty makes up for it. With wavy, dark brown hair, blue eyes, and a soft complexion, she has had several men to flirt with her. Sakeme dislikes the type of men that flirt with her and ultimately puts them in a simple genjutsu without them knowing as she walks off. As far as her ninja career, Sakeme's is impressive. At age 10, she graduated from the Academy. Sakeme would have graduated at age 8 but she refused to take the final exam which at the time was to kill her best friend. After refusing to take the exam two more times, the Mizukage at that time and the village elders allowed her to advance seeing great potential in her. Sakeme quickly became a chuunin a year later in a attempt to make up for lost time. After completing the Chuunin rank, she became interested in the art of medical ninjutsu and became the apprentice of Elder Obaasan-the expert of medical jutsu at the time. After 3 years of learning and practicing, Sakeme mastered the techniques known by Elder Obaasan and tested her knowledge up to that point by taking the Jounin Exam. She passed. She went on to work with water as a source of healing and developed several techniques using Itonami water. The Itonami water proved to have special properties when coming in contact with her chakra and allowed Sakeme to develop difficult, advanced jutsus (I'll explain the Itonami water more in-depth in my next post). After 3 years, Sakeme attempted to become an ANBU but failed. She tried again a year later and passed. From then on out, Sakeme's success only improved as she became one the Mizukage's elite ninjas. Time passed. Days became weeks, weeks became months, and months became years. Sakeme's reputation as a ninja spread and she soon became known as the "Tears of the Mist". She earned this nickname because the mask she wore on her face had red tears painted on to make it appear that she was crying. As Sakeme's 24th birthday grew closer, the Mist began to have disputes and conflicts with the Hidden Leaf. Sakeme was sent to fight for the Mist as an equal advantage to Konaha's "White Fang". As she fought with the Leaf Ninja, she came across a true opponent-a man with ruby red eyes. She fought the man many times and he with her but they always ended up at a stand still. After several battles with him, Sakeme began to fall in love with him. She fell in love with the way he spoke to her, the way he treated her, and the respect he gave her. She wondered if he had the same feelings about her and began to avoid attacking him. Currently, Sakeme is questioning her loyalty to her home or to the enemy confused about who to make happy, her village or her heart.

I will list her ninjutsus in my next post.
This is quite well done and very impressive for your first character. Hopefully the ninjutsu are as good as the character you've put out. Very wel structured, highly interesting Kekkei Genkai, intriguing history, it's all quite good. A tip for next time is to put in your characters physical description. But it's good, one of the best I've seen here for a while. Kee up the good work. We don't have alot of medical ninjutsu specialists on the thread and the Itonami water absolutely intrigues me. I am proud to call this, truly 'original'.

Desperately need a good artist with some time on their hands. PM me if you are him (or her)
Adediran242 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-09, 15:08   Link #2280
FuzzyWuzzy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keikan View Post

You say about it being "better" to do something but that is only your opinion, not everyone's.

Well I can't be bothered thinking of anything else.
Well I don't think it's the best. I didn't really put much effort in it and I didn't read all the characters. All I'm saying is that most of the people in this thread lack originality.

If most of the characters in this thread are ultra leet ninja's with ultra powerful killer jutsus then my character is the most original of all. Why? Since my character is one of those support/side characters that holds the anime together. Besides I'm not competing for originality against all of characters in all of the story all over the world. I'm just competing for originality in this thread. So we have 10 thousand leet ninjas in this thread and 1 child hood love ninja. That's pretty original to me. Guess what? My character is the only unique one since all of you guys have the same story, same leet skills, same crap, and once you read one, you read them all.

Most of the the characters in here are like third rate sub characters in a filler episode that will die as soon as they tell their past and they won't even get a death scene.

Quote:
Originally Posted by theBrotherGrimm View Post
She fought the man many times and he with her but they always ended up at a stand still. After several battles with him, Sakeme began to fall in love with him. She fell in love with the way he spoke to her, the way he treated her, and the respect he gave her. She wondered if he had the same feelings about her and began to avoid attacking him. Currently, Sakeme is questioning her loyalty to her home or to the enemy confused about who to make happy, her village or her heart.
I'm just going to comment on this one since I read it.

This part is very vague. How did he treat her if all they did is fighting. Cruelly, kindly, nice, gentle, what? If he treated her kindly or something like that, you can't say that the fight was always equal? How did he respect her? Same thing. How did he spoke to her?

I didn't like the way you built up your resume. It's the same thing as all the characters in this thread. Also for such an impressive resume, she can't even beat Kakashi. Most of the jounin characters in Konoha do not even have such resumes but they can hold their own against Kakashi like Gai-sensei for example. But if she beat him then it wouldn't be a believable character.

I like the doujutsus. That's it. However it remains to be seen when compared to her other abilities. I'm going to tell you this once so you don't copy the rest of the people in here. All they know are taijutsu, genjutsu and ninjutsu.

All of the characters in Naruto world have a range they like even Kakashi who is pretty complete in all ranges. Either close, short, medium, or long range. Pick one or two and don't be all over the place. You can be a close range fighter but also have short range attacks like Sasuke. Don't make a close combat fighter that likes long range attacks.

Also there's one big flaw in your character. Your character wears a mask which is why she is called "tears of the mist" but she uses eye techniques. The mask is just going to interfere. The enemy won't be able to see her eyes. You can't say that she takes it off per battle then if she does that then she wouldn't get the nickname since her nickname comes from the mask. Also ANBU's wear masks all the time to protect their identity since they are like secret agents. If she takes them off, they would know her identity and she would appear in a BINGO book.

Last edited by FuzzyWuzzy; 2008-07-09 at 16:32.