Gino x Anya 52 4.98%
Cornelia x Guilford 142 13.60%
Zero x Kaguya 87 8.33%
Others (please list) 96 9.20%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 1044. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 2008-08-07, 07:06   Link #1281
Stretch5920

I don't think Suzaku and Euphemia ever kissed, I'm sure they did a whole bunch of stuff off screen though.
Old 2008-08-07, 07:09   Link #1282
Var
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stretch5920 View Post
I don't think Suzaku and Euphemia ever kissed, I'm sure they did a whole bunch of stuff off screen though.
They never did anything on screen other than proclaiming their undying love, what they did off screen goes far beyond what anyone else has done on screen. Further than TablexNina, and further than Ougi and Villeta. Suffice to say, Suzaku is no longer a virgin.
Old 2008-08-07, 07:15   Link #1283
Stretch5920

Quote:
Originally Posted by Var View Post
They never did anything on screen other than proclaiming their undying love, what they did off screen goes far beyond what anyone else has done on screen. Further than TablexNina, and further than Ougi and Villeta. Suffice to say, Suzaku is no longer a virgin.
How old is Ougi anyway? He looks about mid twenties, kinda sad if that was his first time.
Old 2008-08-07, 07:18   Link #1284
Ruvixur
Lelouch Vi Britannia FTW

Quote:
Maybe I misunderstand something, but where does this information comes from? Or is that sarcasm?

Edit: And was it confirmed that Suzaku isn't virgin? I thought it's just speculation, because he knows more than Lelouch.
Old 2008-08-07, 07:19   Link #1285
Var
Banned

Quote:
How old is Ougi anyway? He looks about mid twenties, kinda sad if that was his first time.
Ougi is the same age as Kallen's brother, so I'd say mid-twenties. Nagato was a decent amount older than Kallen, judging by the old ED pictures, So if she's 18->19, Ougi would likely be around 25-28.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruvixur View Post
Maybe I misunderstand something, but where does this information comes from? Or is that sarcasm?
It was revealed at some point somewhere, last I checked it was canon information.
Old 2008-08-07, 07:22   Link #1286
Ruvixur
Lelouch Vi Britannia FTW

Quote:
Ougi is the same age as Kallen's brother, so I'd say mid-twenties. Nagato was a decent amount older than Kallen, judging by the old ED pictures, So if she's 18->19, Ougi would likely be around 25-28.

It was revealed at some point somewhere, last I checked it was canon information.
OMG. How could I miss such information.
Ahhh...I'm in despair. If this topic wouldn't start I would have never found out it.

Edit: Could you please give the source?
Old 2008-08-07, 07:26   Link #1287
Var
Banned

Quote:
Edit: Could you please give the source?
I hardly remember what it was from, but its lingering in my memories from somewhere. I could very well be wrong, or remembering something else, but I doubt it.
Old 2008-08-07, 07:26   Link #1288
Stretch5920

It was in some side story that Suzaku accidently called Euphemia his lover infront of Nina (he was trying to keep it secret and let it slip). The japanese are pretty particular about certain words. Basically if you use the word "koibito" (spelling?) it means you are banging eachother.

It's like in Gundam 00 when Louise's mother hears the same word and is shocked and would have thought Saji was banging Louise. But we all know what a frigid dork he was.
Old 2008-08-07, 07:27   Link #1289
Pan chan
I am a slipper :3

Quote:

Wait o_O I thought that information about him being no longer a virgin was known before Euphie and him became a "couple" !
Old 2008-08-07, 07:42   Link #1290
Ruvixur
Lelouch Vi Britannia FTW

Quote:
It was in some side story that Suzaku accidently called Euphemia his lover infront of Nina (he was trying to keep it secret and let it slip). The japanese are pretty particular about certain words. Basically if you use the word "koibito" (spelling?) it means you are banging eachother.

It's like in Gundam 00 when Louise's mother hears the same word and is shocked and would have thought Saji was banging Louise. But we all know what a frigid dork he was.
Hmm, I remember this side story. Never thought it was so serious. OMG. Must read them again.

Edit: I guess you mean this. Bokura no Hibi 5.
However, I don't see any "lover" part from Suzaku.
Edit: Can i hotlink?
Old 2008-08-07, 07:50   Link #1291
bladeofdarkness
Um-Shmum

Location: at GNR, bringing you the truth, no matter how bad it hurts
so if they really were "koibito" it makes losing her all the more painful
Old 2008-08-07, 07:56   Link #1292
Ruvixur
Lelouch Vi Britannia FTW

Ahh....Koshimizu, where are you??? I need truth!
*going crazy*
Var, if you are just having fun, this is too much.
I hope it's true.
Old 2008-08-07, 08:00   Link #1293
Pan chan
I am a slipper :3

Quote:
Ahh....Koshimizu, where are you??? I need truth!
*going crazy*
Var, if you are just having fun, this is too much.
I hope it's true.
I think he did it before he met Euphimia but not with her...
Old 2008-08-07, 08:12   Link #1294
Slick_rick

That conversation is pretty funny. Just read it after not reading it in a long time. Nina ask if Suzaku and Euphemia are lovers. Suzaku says he her knight and cares about her blah blah blah. She then says Lelouch is your friend right? He says yes. Then she ask between friends and lovers which is more important. He asks her if she asking him to chose between Lelouch and Euphemia. And she ah! You said Euphemia! Pretty much accusing him of saying that Euphemia is his lover. He says that he was just going with the flow of the conversation and not to hold scissors with a backgrip like that.

I'd say this conversation was for laughs and doesn't imply any sexual relationship between Eupie and Suzaku had taken place.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pan chan View Post
If I remember right it was implied he had a relationship with the person he lived with before joining the military. Also shown by his statement to Lelouch in S1 when he saw C.C clothes on Lelouch's bed.
Old 2008-08-07, 08:14   Link #1295
Meatrose
Antihero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pan chan View Post
Yeah, it's kinda hard to have sex with someone you haven't even met.
Old 2008-08-07, 08:20   Link #1296
Slick_rick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meatrose View Post
Yeah, it's kinda hard to have sex with someone you haven't even met.
Think you need re-read what you quoted cause you obviously misunderstood.
Old 2008-08-07, 08:23   Link #1297
Sinn
Pwnage

Wait? Suzaku and Euphimia did what? I'm lost ._. I don't think they had any sexual relationship, they're just lovers right?
Old 2008-08-07, 08:32   Link #1298
Slick_rick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sinn View Post
Wait? Suzaku and Euphimia did what? I'm lost ._. I don't think they had any sexual relationship, they're just lovers right?
Well usually lovers have a sexual relationship but I think the point was the Japanese word used specifically implied a sexual relationship. The thing though was it was pretty much Nina tricking Suzaku into implying that he had that type of relationship with Euphemia even though he didn't mean to imply anything of the sort. He was going with the flow of the conversation and filling the blank that Nina was asking if he would chose Lelouch/friend or Euphemia/lover?
Old 2008-08-07, 08:38   Link #1299
True Warrior
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sinn View Post
That's what they said about Ougi and Viletta but this says otherwise
Spoiler for well?:

Quote:
Odds are he's going to be depressed when Kallen swoops in and saves him (vrrooooommmmm!). In all seriousness, though, with all the teasing they've had about Kallen kissing Lelouch, Shirley's jealousy over them kissing, and so on and so forth, if they really never kiss that'll be a serious let down. On the other side of the coin, though, the steamier the kiss, the more excellent the event. *thumbs up*
Their last kiss?
Old 2008-08-07, 08:59   Link #1300
Airi
White Empress
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via MSN to Airi
Yeah, it was a canon info: Suzaku did it before joining the military.
Sadly, we don't know anything about her....
Closed Thread

Tags
romance