AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2013-12-04, 13:34   Link #21
Wandering Soul

This chapter was fairly confusing. How can Madara still absorb justus if he does not have the rinnegan anymore? Also how did Sage Mode Naruto not sense Zetsu at all?
Old 2013-12-04, 13:47   Link #22
Hiking_Bear

Quote:
Originally Posted by the one above all View Post
This chapter was fairly confusing. How can Madara still absorb justus if he does not have the rinnegan anymore? Also how did Sage Mode Naruto not sense Zetsu at all?
It seems like ninjutsu/chakra absorption was a power that he got from combining senju genes with uchiha genes. He still seems less powerful than he was as an Edo Tensei and much less powerful than Obito was a few chapters ago. Basically the alliance foiled Madara's 80 year plan and now Madara has to start over - get the Rinnegan, collect the tailed beasts, become the jinchuuriki of the jyuubi and perform the Infinite Tsukuyomi, in the presence of Edo Tensei hokages and the entire ninja alliance, and do it all in the next 30 minutes or so.
Old 2013-12-04, 14:29   Link #23
Kumagawa

Madara had Hashirama's cells implanted in him while he was alive it is how he awakened the Rinnegan in the first place after all.

Also the ability to both absorb jutsu/chakra as well as sense chakra is possible without having either the Rinnegan or Sage chakra (they just seem to make it much easier).
Kumagawa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-12-04, 15:04   Link #24
SeanQ

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kumagawa View Post
Also the ability to both absorb jutsu/chakra as well as sense chakra is possible without having either the Rinnegan or Sage chakra (they just seem to make it much easier).
There is only one character that could absorb jutsus/chakara that does not have rinnegan, sharingan, or sage mode.

And that person is Kisame so yeah you make it sound like those abilities are common to everyone lol
Old 2013-12-04, 15:22   Link #25
Deathscyther

So did this chapter confirm that Orochimaru is/was working with Madara? Madara did say that an acquaintance (Kabuto) of an underling of his (Orochimaru/Obito) gave him the 'Hashirama face'. I don't think he meant Obito there. Orochimaru was studying sage chakra and he was going after Uchiha bodies. He seems to know quite a bit about the Uchiha and the rinnegan as well. Did he learn some things from Madara? Did Orochimaru learn edo tensei to ressurect Madara and/or Hashirama if needed?
Old 2013-12-04, 15:26   Link #26
GDB

I figured the underling was supposed to reference Obito. Otherwise, wouldn't it be an underling of an underling?
GDB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-12-04, 15:30   Link #27
Sinedd

Send a message via AIM to Sinedd Send a message via Yahoo to Sinedd
Since Sasuke couldn't kill Obito, now is after Madara, but what he does it's a big mistake for him becuse Madara is waaay stronger than Sasuke. Why would he want to kill a Uchiha? He really wants to be the last Uchiha? Madara wants him by his side, still he refuses.
Zetsu took control over Obito, Uchiha doesn't die so easily, right? We will see Obito longer than we expected. Obito went through many changes!!!! From mask to mask, without mask, Jinchuuriki and now another "change", his face is divided in 2. One Obito, one Zetsu, cool!
Sinedd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-12-04, 17:39   Link #28
Cookie-Monster

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Small One View Post
So the yellow flash isn't fast enough to stop Zetsu from merging with Obito? And why didn't Sage-Naruto notice Black Zetsu chapters ago?
Lol! thats standard manga/anime fare for you.

I always find it amusing when someone throws a super fast attack, or moves at an apparently "incredible speed" , and yet onlookers have time to speak entire sentences "Hes so fast!" "i wont make it in time!" "I need to dodge!"
Cookie-Monster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-12-04, 17:59   Link #29
ranchan13

Calling it now
We will soon learn that the Uzumaki clan was formed when an offshoot of the Uchiha and an offshoot of the Senju clans intermingled and reproduced, in the hopes of giving rise to the next Sage of the Six Paths. This ended to fruition with the birth of the Messiah, Uzumaki Naruto.

We will also learn that the true meaning of what was on the Uchiha tablet, is in fact the story of how the Uzumaki clan came to be in the first place.

"When two opposing forces cooperate" The Senju and Uchiha
"Real happiness can be found" Uzumaki Naruto

Madara further states there is another interpretation, "A person who obtained the power of both Uchiha and Senju can find real happiness." Again, that's almost a text book case of finger pointing to Naruto, IF The Uzumaki clan is in fact a spinoff of both clans.
Integrated
Artificial
Lifeform
ranchan13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-12-04, 18:43   Link #30
Kumagawa

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeanQ View Post
There is only one character that could absorb jutsus/chakara that does not have rinnegan, sharingan, or sage mode.

And that person is Kisame so yeah you make it sound like those abilities are common to everyone lol
Yoroi Akadō and Jirōbō could absorb chakra as well as Orochimaru (chapter 593) plus the aburame clan through there insects.

Oh I forgot the white Zetsu can as well that's another 100,000

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deathscyther View Post
So did this chapter confirm that Orochimaru is/was working with Madara? Madara did say that an acquaintance (Kabuto) of an underling of his (Orochimaru/Obito) gave him the 'Hashirama face'. I don't think he meant Obito there. Orochimaru was studying sage chakra and he was going after Uchiha bodies. He seems to know quite a bit about the Uchiha and the rinnegan as well. Did he learn some things from Madara? Did Orochimaru learn edo tensei to ressurect Madara and/or Hashirama if needed?
Kabuto modified Madara's edo tensei body by adding Hashirama's face and when Madara spoke to Kabuto he was an acquaintance of Obito, Madara's underling. How is this hard to get.

Last edited by Hunter; 2013-12-05 at 00:30.
Kumagawa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-12-04, 19:00   Link #31
Cookie-Monster

It seems as If we needed a few more flash-back chapters dedicated to Madara's scheming. Maybe a nice long conversation between him and Zetsu.

A lot of confusion / plot-holes / illogical actions seem to stem from Madara's "plans".
Cookie-Monster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-12-04, 19:59   Link #32
Casshern

Right now Naruto is probably wondering how he can get Sasuke's face on his chest so they can be together forever.
Casshern is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-12-04, 19:59   Link #33
Gintokifan22
Gintoki fan

I'm soo confused what went in this chapter, what the heck happened to Naruto?
Madara better watch out though, hey'll be defeated by the power of friendship like all the villains have during this War

Pairings I support : Ed x winry. Ash x Serena. Endou x Natsumi. Ginta x Dorothy fan. Luffy x Hancock. Akito x Yurika fan. Gintoki x Tysuki. Boruto X Sumire.
Gintokifan22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-12-04, 20:18   Link #34
SeanQ

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kumagawa View Post
Yoroi Akadō and Jirōbō could absorb chakra as well as Orochimaru (chapter 593) plus the aburame clan through there insects.

Oh I forgot the white Zetsu can as well that's another 100,000
lol orochimaru can not absorb chakra ... he was taking back what was his already ...

alright forgot about those two but don't think insects count and the zetsu army doesn't either ... so yeah

basically 3 people and the only one that can absorb ninjutsu is Kisame and I think that's what we're focusing on the most here
Old 2013-12-05, 03:34   Link #35
crimsinking

wait a second!.....nvm go ahead bak to one piece for me....
crimsinking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-12-05, 07:07   Link #36
Apollian

Yeah Naruto looked out of place in this Chapter!..... his gone from God-mode to Chibi-mode all in a matter of a few pages.. WEIRD!!!!!.
Come on Kishi, I'm not giving up on you yet like most fans. get it together dude! I know you read these forums in your spare time.
Apollian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-12-05, 09:59   Link #37
shalala

Sooo will Kakashi ever get Obito other eye. Seeing how if Madara gets it he is only going to have one eye. Unless she can regrow the other one?
shalala is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-12-05, 19:27   Link #38
janipani

Quote:
Originally Posted by the one above all View Post
Well.. it probably is confusing also for Kishi himself. Don't mind.. this torture ends sooner or later. I am afraid it's later.

-Best anime was made in 80s-
janipani is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-12-06, 06:51   Link #39
Ero-Senn1n

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apollian View Post
Yeah Naruto looked out of place in this Chapter!..... his gone from God-mode to Chibi-mode all in a matter of a few pages.. WEIRD!!!!!.
Maybe you didn't notice that except for Sasuke and the Edo Tensei hokages they were fighting for 2 days non stop. I'm actually surprised that Kishimoto is dragging on this war, Naruto and most of the others should be completely exhausted by now. Of course in Naruto's case one can say that the kyuubi's chakra is continuously filling him up with new energy.

Anyway in this manga its always been like that, the power levels were never consistent, also the characters who are supposed to be smart sometimes do stupid things. For example i never really liked how Kakashi got caught in Zabuza's water prison, it didn't make much sense in my opinion, so it was done because the plot required it. Or why is it that the fully powered up Raikage was so fast that Sasuke couldn't see him moving while now his speed doesn't seem to be a big deal. Same for Naruto since at one point he was faster than the fastest Raikage. Of course in case of Naruto one could say that he avoids speeding because he is not used to it, he didn't do any speed training yet (in fact the 1st time he broke his leg).

Anyway, where are the 2nd and 3rd hokage now, they could have beaten Madara by now. I think their absence is more of a problem than Naruto's weakness.
Ero-Senn1n is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-12-06, 08:35   Link #40
GDB

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ero-Senn1n View Post
Anyway, where are the 2nd and 3rd hokage now, they could have beaten Madara by now. I think their absence is more of a problem than Naruto's weakness.
In before 2nd and 3rd are the true final bosses and were evil all along.
GDB is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
weekly spoiler discussion