AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Guilty Crown

Notices

View Poll Results: Guilty Crown - Episode 12 Rating
Perfect 10 24 27.27%
9 out of 10 : Excellent 23 26.14%
8 out of 10 : Very Good 17 19.32%
7 out of 10 : Good 8 9.09%
6 out of 10 : Average 5 5.68%
5 out of 10 : Below Average 5 5.68%
4 out of 10 : Poor 2 2.27%
3 out of 10 : Bad 0 0%
2 out of 10 : Very Bad 1 1.14%
1 out of 10 : Painful 3 3.41%
Voters: 88. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 2012-01-14, 09:09   Link #161
Manic
real men love pink

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haruyasha View Post
I kid.. but with the endings not having an episode preview.. you never know.

The only reason we know its not over is because Mr. Shark Teeth is still very much out and about doing his business..
i was responding to NeoChan, but either way the home site for this series shows previews for the next eps
Old 2012-01-14, 09:11   Link #162
HelpeRX

Re

So when is episode 12 Really coming out I refuse to accept this episode lol. jk but what the name of the song played in episode 12. Did anyone else notice this i didnt until some in youtube pointed it out but remember how inori gets very upset how shu calls her a monster just like how he did that with mana and she went crazy.

Last edited by HelpeRX; 2012-01-14 at 15:00.
Old 2012-01-14, 16:00   Link #163
Soji

Quote:
Originally Posted by HelpeRX View Post
So when is episode 12 Really coming out I refuse to accept this episode lol. jk but what the name of the song played in episode 12. Did anyone else notice this i didnt until some in youtube pointed it out but remember how inori gets very upset how shu calls her a monster just like how he did that with mana and she went crazy.
But he call Inori monster because was reminding Mana during the church incident and we cant totaly blame him for that choice of word (with Mana) what more he was 7 year old . I think its an understandable reaction from him.
Old 2012-01-14, 17:00   Link #164
Xeones

Quote:
Did anyone else notice this i didnt until some in youtube pointed it out but remember how inori gets very upset how shu calls her a monster just like how he did that with mana and she went crazy.
Well... I don't think any girl likes to be called a monster, especially by the guy she likes. So yeah, I think it's pretty normal that Inori gets upset over that. In Mana's case, she was already driven mad by the virus... to be called a monster by Shu was just the last straw.
Old 2012-01-14, 17:09   Link #165
HelpeRX

Re

What was the name of that song? During the fighting seen with gai and everyone?
Old 2012-01-14, 19:36   Link #166
Soji

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xeones View Post
Well... I don't think any girl likes to be called a monster, especially by the guy she likes. So yeah, I think it's pretty normal that Inori gets upset over that. In Mana's case, she was already driven mad by the virus... to be called a monster by Shu was just the last straw.
True .But the monster was again what he recalled and not Inori.
Old 2012-01-14, 19:55   Link #167
Xeones

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soji View Post
True .But the monster was again what he recalled and not Inori.
Yeah, I know that, you know that... even she probably knew that... but it still hurts to be called a monster (especially if you're an artificial human built using an actual A-virus/human hybrid-like-thing as a template).

Sorry HelpeRX, I don't know the name of the song... but if you look on the web you might find.
Old 2012-01-14, 20:04   Link #168
Soji

Xeones@obvious that still hurt ,I don't deny that what I mean is that Shu said that not voluntarily, but he said that without thinking. I have my doubts he was even seriously with Mana when he said monster.It was only a bad choice of word (pity that this caused the first Lost Christmas)
Old 2012-01-14, 20:09   Link #169
HelpeRX

Re

but I still cant get over this episode.............. like inori isnt even real and really she resembles shu and now that just messes up the romance
Old 2012-01-14, 20:17   Link #170
Soji

Quote:
but I still cant get over this episode.............. like inori isnt even real and really she resembles shu and now that just messes up the romance
You do realized that Shu and Mana were not really blood related right?And why Inori it's not even real?only because she was created does not mean that she is not a real person at the end of this episode she showed more emotion than ever.
Old 2012-01-14, 20:20   Link #171
HelpeRX

Quote:
You do realized that Shu and Mana were not really blood related right?And why Inori it's not even real?only because she was created does not mean that she is not a real person at the end of this episode she showed more emotion than ever.
Aight if she can have kids then shes real... But really I dont consider something artificially made real and I still dont get it but a part of her did like Triton too right? think back on what she said so shu will you be lonely if I get married lets say to triton and shus like no you cant why would he say that unless he also digged her. Also like Jun she probably could see Shus heart and thats why she probably kissed him.
Old 2012-01-14, 20:21   Link #172
Xeones

Quote:
It was only a bad choice of word (pity that this caused the first Lost Christmas)
That's why one must never offend a woman on PMS, it can cause the end of the world

Quote:
I don't think that it's gonna mess up the romance betwenn the two of them... after the events on episode 11 and 12, I think that things are looking better than ever. THe only thing is that knowing this series, if their relationship really is going to develop in something else... we probably only see it in the final episodes.
Old 2012-01-14, 20:23   Link #173
HelpeRX

Quote:
That's why one must never offend a woman on PMS, it can cause the end of the world

I don't think that it's gonna mess up the romance betwenn the two of them... after the events on episode 11 and 12, I think that things are looking better than ever. THe only thing is that knowing this series, if their relationship really is going to develop in something else... we probably only see it in the final episodes.

But dont you think a part of inori also loves gai too just like mana... Idk man it seems all too fcked up.....
Old 2012-01-14, 20:28   Link #174
Xeones

Quote:
But dont you think a part of inori also loves gai too just like mana... Idk man it seems all too fcked up.....
Honestly... I don't. If any part of her did loved Gai, she would have shown it before. What she felt for him was much closer to devotion (in the worship meaning) than love. After all, Gai was the closest thing to a family that she ever had.

Remember when she asks Gai: "Do I love Shu? Is this love?" or something... that questioning means that she never felt that way before, and being so didn't event know what to call it... it's almost poetic if you think about it.

Also Gai thinks to himself: "So you choose him too.". The way I see it, Gai's feeling towars Mana were platonic... since she also liked Shu.
Old 2012-01-14, 20:31   Link #175
HelpeRX

Quote:
Honestly... I don't. If any part of her did loved Gai, she would have shown it before. What she felt for him was much closer to devotion (in the worship meaning) than love. After all, Gai was the closest thing to a family that she ever had.

Remember when she asks Gai: "Do I love Shu? Is this love?" or something... that questioning means that she never felt that way before, and being so didn't event know what to call it... it's almost poetic if you think about it.

Also Gai thinks to himself: "So you choose him too.". The way I see it, Gai's feeling towars Mana were platonic... since she also liked Shu.
but did she? why did she mention marrying triton then?
Old 2012-01-14, 20:35   Link #176
Soji

Quote:
but did she? why did she mention marrying triton then?
To testing him and have a reaction from him . Thing that she has got from Shu.
Old 2012-01-14, 20:36   Link #177
Xeones

Quote:
To testing him and have a reaction from him . Thing that she has got from Shu.
Exactly... she was just teasing him. She wanted him to say "No, you can't."
Old 2012-01-14, 20:49   Link #178
HelpeRX

Quote:
Exactly... she was just teasing him. She wanted him to say "No, you can't."
does that imply he liked his sister. and really they could be blood related
Old 2012-01-14, 20:58   Link #179
Xeones

Quote:
does that imply he liked his sister. and really they could be blood related
He did liked her. Didn't you see the way he blushed when she was giving mouth-to-mouth to Gai/Triton? I'm not saying the he loved her in a way that we know love (one could say: in an adult way)... but he loved her more like in a childish way.

Regarding their blood relation, that is yet to be explained in the series... everything so far is merely speculation.
Old 2012-01-14, 20:59   Link #180
Soji

Yeah he liked his sister and no they probaly not blood related.Gai said himself to Shu *Your new mother take us here (toky)* or some thing like that.
Closed Thread