4 out of 10 : Poor 1 0.21%
3 out of 10 : Bad 1 0.21%
2 out of 10 : Very Bad 1 0.21%
1 out of 10 : Painful 8 1.71%
Voters: 467. You may not vote on this poll

Old 2008-08-18, 06:06   Link #1081
Dream_Traveller
Banned

It's paranoia. Eh, well. Since Schneizel's obviously tricked them, I hope they get what's coming to them.
Dream_Traveller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-18, 06:06   Link #1082
mechalord
Deploying Funnel Cakes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dream_Traveller View Post
But alas, Sayoko's dead. Sadly.
Jeremiah went out looking for Nunnally. There is a chance they survived. The city is still in disarray.

Anyhow, looks like Rivalz and Milly were reunited. How come this isn't news? Rivalz is the first one to come look for Milly.
mechalord is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-18, 06:07   Link #1083
NoLongerSane

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sinn View Post
Sunrise did a good job killing all the characters that will be on Lelouch's side.

And also OUGI, whats wrong with him being angsty all of a sudden?
P-whipped would be more of a more appropiate term. Villetta has him trained even though she has her memory back.
NoLongerSane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-18, 06:07   Link #1084
DesuX2

Wow, just wow. The way that Rolo died was just sad, I'm quite sure than many people who hated Rolo for killing off Shirley felt the same. Sunrise is amazing how they managed to make one of the most hated characters into someone to be pitied. The fact that Rolo was the only person who was loyal to Lelouch even after he raged at Rolo just a little while before makes it even worse.

Also, why did the opening get changed? When Lelouch raises his hand at the end, the background is that of nighttime. Is that a hint at something?
DesuX2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-18, 06:07   Link #1085
Orga777
TRUE! Lelouch is dead! XD

Quote:
Originally Posted by tbl View Post
When he heard about the Cult Massacre, he thought to himself "you should trust me more" or something along those lines. It was obviously the first time he heard about it.
No. That was finding out taht Cornelia was there. Not the Geass Cult. Remember, Deithard kept information away from the other BK's when he told Sayoko to track Ougi. He knew about Lelouch from Sayoko or from some other way (maybe digging out info himself.) He may have known about the Cult Attack too since he even said that they had to keep what Zero was doing hidden or something like that.
Orga777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-18, 06:08   Link #1086
mechalord
Deploying Funnel Cakes

Quote:
It's paranoia. Eh, well. Since Schneizel's obviously tricked them, I hope they get what's coming to them.
Why would they not double-cross Schneizel? I mean... what has he done to earn their trust? He is feared outside of Brittania. Brittania is not known for keeping its word. Look at how the old treaty with Brittania worked out, Japan still got invaded. They'd never trust him, not when he has the upper hand.
Old 2008-08-18, 06:09   Link #1087
Dream_Traveller
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by mechalord View Post
Jeremiah went out looking for Nunnally. There is a chance they survived. The city is still in disarray.
When the official site lists someone as dead, they don't fuck about. Taniguchi has never gone back over a character's demise. Nunnally and Sayoko are dead, and Jeremiah was only looking for Nunnally out of a vain hope that she may still be alive and out of loyalty to his Prince.
Old 2008-08-18, 06:09   Link #1088
Orga777

Quote:
How exactly did he trick them? By telling them the truth?
He used a couple scare tactics, but that wasn't the main reason that they betrayed him either. So that is just nonsense. They did nothing wrong. Just face that fact already people...
Old 2008-08-18, 06:09   Link #1089
incorrupts
Banned

Send a message via MSN to incorrupts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sinn View Post
Sunrise did a good job killing all the characters that will be on Lelouch's side.

And also OUGI, whats wrong with him being angsty all of a sudden?
It's cause he haven't had sex with Chigusa for a hell of a time. :/
Srsly, i hate how Ougi's chara is developing lately.

On another note, has anyone mentioned how sweet was that scene in the school with Millay/Rivalz? It was so cute and yet sad, to see the ol' gang being like this. {half people dead, missing, experimenting, going out to drag their fathers in hell XD}
But srsly, it was a touching scene.
incorrupts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-18, 06:10   Link #1090
Dream_Traveller
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orga777 View Post
How exactly did he trick them? By telling them the truth?
He used a couple scare tactics, but that wasn't the main reason that they betrayed him either. So that is just nonsense. They did nothing wrong. Just face that fact already people...
By supposedly agreeing to give them back Japan, that's how. Schneizel's a Chessmaster and a half.
Old 2008-08-18, 06:10   Link #1091
mechalord
Deploying Funnel Cakes

Quote:
When the official site lists someone as dead, they don't fuck about. Taniguchi has never gone back over a character's demise. Nunnally and Sayoko are dead, and Jeremiah was only looking for Nunnally out of a vain hope that she may still be alive and out of loyalty to his Prince.
I thought they were marked as "missing" on the official site. When did this change?

Edit: Wait, I checked again. They have the tag of death.
Old 2008-08-18, 06:10   Link #1092
tbl
Affably Evil

Quote:
No. That was finding out taht Cornelia was there. Not the Geass Cult. Remember, Deithard kept information away from the other BK's when he told Sayoko to track Ougi. He knew about Lelouch from Sayoko or from some other way (maybe digging out info himself.) He may have known about the Cult Attack too since he even said that they had to keep what Zero was doing hidden or something like that.
My bad.

- tbl
Destroy. Destroy. Destroy. Slowly, completely, gently beyond comparison, cruelly to the point of numbness, I'll violate your life. That's right. The instant I rip off your limbs, tear open your rib and pull out your intestines, biting into your neck as you scream in agony, chewing through your eyes as I ignore your pleas for mercy and spreading your brains on the ground like butter! I am sane, well more or less

tbl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-18, 06:11   Link #1093
Dream_Traveller
Banned

Changed today, mechalord. They're officially listed as dead. It was expected, anyway.
Old 2008-08-18, 06:13   Link #1094
NoLongerSane

Quote:
Originally Posted by skyless View Post

On another note, has anyone mentioned how sweet was that scene in the school with Millay/Rivalz? It was so cute and yet sad, to see the ol' gang being like this. {half people dead, missing, experimenting, going out to drag their fathers in hell XD}
That is why I am hoping for those two to survive out of all that what has happened. But then I would not be suprised if near the end the Mordred or some other Knightmare frame would fall on them during a battle.
NoLongerSane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-18, 06:13   Link #1095
LordLabyrinth
Confused like hell

Quote:
Changed today, mechalord. They're officially listed as dead. It was expected, anyway.
There goes all hope of seeing Nunnally sitting with Kaguya and Tianzi as the three loli sisters.
LordLabyrinth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-18, 06:13   Link #1096
Orga777

Quote:
By supposedly agreeing to give them back Japan, that's how. Schneizel's a Chessmaster and a half.
Except Schneizel is known to keep promises and has been known to make concessions to get what he wants. Why should we NOT believe him on that? There is practically no evidence to support that he WOULDN'T. There may be a lot of strings attached, but I don't see why he wouldn't just give them back their country if they give him what he wants.
Old 2008-08-18, 06:15   Link #1097
Sinn
Pwnage

Quote:
Originally Posted by skyless View Post

I believed that he already did when Tamaki was looking for him. I too hate his character development

It was indeed touching and sad but I was expecting them to hug.
Old 2008-08-18, 06:15   Link #1098
Var
Banned

Quote:
Except Schneizel is known to keep promises and has been known to make concessions to get what he wants. Why should we NOT believe him on that? There is practically no evidence to support that he WOULDN'T. There may be a lot of strings attached, but I don't see why he wouldn't just give them back their country if they give him what he wants.
The biggest problem arises in that Schneizel needs said territory, because that is where the ruins that interest Charles so much are. Now if he can work that into the deal somehow, then he can let them have their territory.
Var is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-18, 06:18   Link #1099
Orga777

Quote:
Originally Posted by Var View Post
The biggest problem arises in that Schneizel needs said territory, because that is where the ruins that interest Charles so much are. Now if he can work that into the deal somehow, then he can let them have their territory.
Now that you mention it... Why do I think THAT was the biggest reason they invaded and not the Sakuradite...<.<'

Also, since Charles is there at the moment and Lelouch is not with Schneizel at the moment, he doesn't have to give back Japan yet. There will be a major battle coming soon though... We shall see what happens.
Old 2008-08-18, 06:19   Link #1100
ryokoalways

Schneizel gave back Japan this episode, and then attack it next episode. That's what I am thinking. The alliance will be in turmoil. How are they going to explain this to Xingke and co, much less everyone else in the alliance. Their fighting capability just went to hell (definitely lost Jerimiah, and possibly Kallen). I don't think Schneizel is going hold back at this point on any fronts. He is going all out.
ryokoalways is offline   Reply With Quote