AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Gundam

Notices

Old 2007-10-12, 08:58   Link #81
beamknight87
Gold Saint

Like many here first I saw Gundam Wing thanks to CN some years ago. The "samurai uberpowered looking robot" (Wing Zero Custom Twin Buster Rifle WTF?! o_O) look caught my attention and so, I then watched Original Mobile Suit Gundam, Z, ZZ, CCA, 08th Team, SEED and SEED Destiny (the last one was SO crappy -_-). I'm still missing a bunch of series (0083, G, X, V) but I hope soon I will be able to watch them.
beamknight87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-10-14, 13:50   Link #82
LittleBuddy
Young Member

That was only when I got cable some years ago. I had really nothing to do on friday night so I watched TV. I listened like the end of an episode of Gundam Seed (I could tell which episode it is if I would watch it). I was like OH MY GOD! THAT SO COOL! Then, I watched the show until it ends. I never really saw a toy or anything of Gundam Seed before that or maybe I just didn't notice it.
LittleBuddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-10-14, 16:42   Link #83
Astaroth

the first gundam show I watched was a fansub of GSD ep 1. I had watched some mecha series in TV but Gundam was never animated in spain so I gave it a try. In about a week I had watched the whole seed series and found myself craving for more. I loocked for all the fansubed gundam shows GX, Turn A, 0081,0083, 8th team but even today haven't been able to watch the original gundam.

Kind of sad that the very series that made me know gundam ended in such a sad way.
Astaroth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-10-15, 01:42   Link #84
lubczyk

My first was Gundam 0079 in some VHS Hong Kong bootleg from like, what 10 years ago?. I think we marathoned the whole CCA.

The only one I really enjoyed was 08th MS team and parts of 0083.

I don't remember much from that Gundam binge.
lubczyk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-10-15, 19:07   Link #85
narmi
The Asian who's Malaysian

My first gundam experience was Gundam Wing, and then the past series excluding G gundam. My most recent gundam experience was G savior the live action movie by Bandai excluding Gundam 00.

http://www.nanofate.us/ NanoFate main website Weiss Schwarz Facebook Group - Deck theme: MSLN Nanoha
narmi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-10-19, 23:11   Link #86
Darkside

Send a message via AIM to Darkside
Wing Gundam owning 2 aries in 1 shot with the buster rifle lol. I just happened to turn on CN at that moment.
Old 2007-10-21, 14:51   Link #87
The Chaos
ǾΝΈ ΡЇΈÇΈ is the Best !!

my first Gundam experience is gundam wing
it was awesome and amazing so I watched 49 Ep in 7 night (1 week)
The Chaos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-10-27, 08:54   Link #88
-Wraith-

My first was Gundam SEED. It started from bleach.. downloading its 3rd OP Ichirin no Hana. Then i checked the artist's other songs like PRIDE so there starts my Gundam addiction
-Wraith- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-10-28, 22:33   Link #89
Dorne

The first anime I've seen was Ghost in the Shell. After that, I somehow found my way into the Gundam metaverse.

The first Gundam series I saw was SEED, which at the time I thought had some cool mechs (Strike, specifically) and good insert songs. Then, it was a logical step to watch Destiny, which I have to agree with, did not turn out so well. From there, I did my Wikipedia-research, started watching it from the original series. UC stuff has been my favorite so far, the alternate universes like Wing and X just don't seem to be as good (to me, anyways).

Char's Counterattack -> definitely my numero uno.
Old 2007-10-29, 02:23   Link #90
WhiteWings

The first Gundam series I've seen at an age that I could actually remember them clearly was Gundam Wing on Cartonn Network. Before that my memories are a foggy mess.
Old 2007-10-29, 15:53   Link #91
VMSAWRSMSZ006Z
Beck Mongolian Chop Squad

Send a message via AIM to VMSAWRSMSZ006Z Send a message via Yahoo to VMSAWRSMSZ006Z
I watched Gundam Wing back at the Philippines during the 90s. Since then I've been hooked. Got into the Model Kits and got into Giant Robot anime in general as well.

Since then I've pretty much immersed myself in the Gundam Universes. I've seen all of the Televised Gundam series. From the Original to 00. Well, I'm still watching 00 like everyone else here.
VMSAWRSMSZ006Z is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-11-07, 21:06   Link #92
The Blacknoah
Maniacal Dictator

Message from the Blacknoah:

It looks like I'm not alone.

Gundam Wing. I was able to watch it from our local TV network (which goes by the numeral of 7). By the time Heero said: "Target Lock-on!", I was hooked. It's just too bad that Releena can never stand up against the Pink Princess of Gundam SEED that is Lacus Clyne...
The Blacknoah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-11-11, 05:18   Link #93
She-Chan
Anime no Tono
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via Yahoo to She-Chan
Gundam wing was my first experience I was watching it when I was about 7 years old but I watched it again several times.
She-Chan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-22, 12:17   Link #94
Paladinoras
Pancakes

My first Gundam was SEED. My friend showed me a manga of SEED which was well, the most beaytiful manga I had ever seen in my life. Then I found out that there was an anime. I watched it, fell in love with Freedom, and from there my Gundam obsession started.

Credit to Godlike1889 for the sig!
Paladinoras is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-22, 12:49   Link #95
kk2extreme
Your wife is hot...

my first was z, which when i was a little kid, i dont remember much of it, the one i truly remember was g, kinda kool back in the day, still pretty kool to me rite now.
kk2extreme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-22, 12:53   Link #96
kk2extreme
Your wife is hot...

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Blacknoah View Post
Message from the Blacknoah:

Gundam Wing. I was able to watch it from our local TV network (which goes by the numeral of 7). By the time Heero said: "Target Lock-on!", I was hooked. It's just too bad that Releena can never stand up against the Pink Princess of Gundam SEED that is Lacus Clyne...
i like relena way better than lacus (the pink clones spawns afterward ), i guess awesome pilot, both in skill and personality has a awesome girl friend, both in look and personality to back him up
kk2extreme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-23, 22:07   Link #97
Flame-X
Anti-fan

Mine started when i watched Wing from cartoon network but it didnt give me a very good impression. When i saw 0083 on adult swim, that's when my gundam fanboyism started. I mean holy shit! that series was so awesome that i had to watch ALL the other gundam series.
Old 2008-06-23, 22:41   Link #98
gold_orb
disrespectful heckler

my first gundam show was gundam wing. i liked it alot. i havn't seen any others yet.

my first expirience with mecha was robotech. (I think that's the name)
gold_orb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-23, 22:42   Link #99
yezhanquan
Observer/Bookman wannabe

First encounter was with Wing (Loved the OP). First proper series was Seed. Seed was slightly above average for me, if only because of the world view.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paladinoras View Post
My first Gundam was SEED. My friend showed me a manga of SEED which was well, the most beaytiful manga I had ever seen in my life. Then I found out that there was an anime. I watched it, fell in love with Freedom, and from there my Gundam obsession started.
Wait a minute! *grabs a chair and sit down* Seed manga and good being linked together? Excuse me, I need some fresh air.
Old 2008-06-26, 15:44   Link #100
kanon78
Confederate

gundam seed and gundam 00
kanon78 is offline   Reply With Quote