Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2009-12-03, 15:09   Link #1881
Homura7

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadowii View Post
japan wiki also says that adam neuchwanstein cannot remember her past
A terrible blast at the end of the final war, probably.

Quote:
how does them being the same work into her established experimented on by Simeon and then deemed failure product origin and that adam C wanted to "recover" her.
Why calling her failure? Because there never will be any way for them, not the AP lab, nor Simeon to create another Christ, human or cloned.

Quote:
and we argued that cruz has a power now (because of the surviving falling off the cliff thing), so why get zero later, does that even work?
At first I thought it was something like gravitation or power, but now I think it must be doppelganger wich Cruz got from Eve's cells.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sekirei07 View Post
But I honestly do not think he will become female, hell females can donate blood and organs to males and nothing happens. (atleast in the real world)
Yes, you're right. IN THE REAL WORLD

Anyway, think whatever you want, but let me just say one thing.

Each one of the following chapters will have Cruz. If in one of those next chapters, just a single one, his hair color starts to change and/or his male parts start to morph, don't kill me, but I'm sure many of you will lose consciousness

With that, all it's left to say is, Adam N. is 16.
Homura7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-03, 15:12   Link #1882
Adam Cruz

Bye bye Saten. I don't think Cruz will be making an appearance.
Adam Cruz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-03, 15:16   Link #1883
shadowii

Quote:
Originally Posted by _kurusu_ View Post
A terrible blast at the end of the final war, probably.

Why calling her failure? Because there never will be any way for them, not the AP lab, nor Simeon to create another Christ, human or cloned.

At first I thought it was something like gravitation or power, but now I think it must be doppelganger wich Cruz got from Eve's cells.

Yes, you're right. IN THE REAL WORLD

Anyway, think whatever you want, but let me just say one thing.

Each one of the following chapters will have Cruz. If in one of those next chapters, just a single one, his hair color starts to change and/or his male parts start to morph, don't kill me, but I'm sure many of you will lose consciousness

With that, all it's left to say is, Adam N. is 16.
But Adam N doesnt have doppleganger, and what about the experiment by simeon part itself
shadowii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-03, 15:18   Link #1884
Ca12nag3

Send a message via MSN to Ca12nag3
about ep 23 i was right about Arclight getting back but ,,.....wtf did they do with the story, they totaly messed it up... 24 will be the end or theyll have a hard time putting things back in order.
Ca12nag3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-03, 15:22   Link #1885
Homura7

^Told ya

Quote:
But Adam N doesnt have doppleganger, and what about the experiment part itself
Who said she doesn't have?

Lack of calories. When you get someone's cells (in Needless), you get all the traits from that person too: female, forgetful, needs calories for the doppelganger thing, etc.

Also, it may be not doppelganger, but accelerated healing. When Cain asks for Adam N.'s right hand she says "don't worry, it will heal in short!".

Need details about the experiment part. Though by experiment we can understand what Saten did. Isn't that experimenting with a human body?

Then, if my thoughts are correct, Saten probably came for the byakugou this time. Maybe he finally found it.
Old 2009-12-03, 15:23   Link #1886
Sekirei07

Well didnt the old guys say that the towers around the Simeon building make it impossible for PF Zero blast to happen?

So it seems even more unlikely now
Sekirei07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-03, 15:23   Link #1887
shadowii

There not putting it back it ends next episode. arclight gets a new shinning form and we see Cruz will at least confront him (badly hurt ) but blade will probably finishes him off. plus the one cruz might confront in the last episode is a weakened Aruka
Old 2009-12-03, 15:25   Link #1888
shadowii

Quote:
^Told ya

Who said she doesn't have?

Lack of calories. When you get someone's cells (in Needless), you get all the traits from that person too: female, forgetful, needs calories for the doppelganger thing, etc.

Also, maybe not doppelganger, but accelerated healing. When Cain asks for Adam N.'s right hand she says "don't worry, it will heal in a few minutes".

Need details about the experiment part. Though by experiment we can understand what Saten did. Isn't that experimenting with a human body?

Then, if my thoughts are correct, Saten probably came for the byakugou this time. Maybe he finally found it?
yes but they said they experimented on Adam N. N has excelerated healing like blade not doppleganger the japanese wiki has no dopplegnager on her power list. Her powers are all like blades (she might have the skelaton too if they did the experiment) while her appearence is moslty like eves with blades hair
Old 2009-12-03, 15:25   Link #1889
Homura7

Quote:
There not putting it back it ends next episode. arclight gets a new shinning form and we see Cruz will at least confront him (badly hurt ) but blade will probably finishes him off.
By the looks of it, Arclight absorbs Blade's body and becomes that gold monster.

Quote:
yes but they said they experiment on Adam N. N has excelerated healing like blade not doppleganger the japanese wiki has no dopplegnager on her power list. Her powers are all like blades while her appearence is moslty like eves with blades hair
Then what I said. It's accelerating healing, and a stronger skeletical structure.
Old 2009-12-03, 15:29   Link #1890
Sekirei07

Japanese wolverine ftw!

I would love to see someone do an artwork of blade n wolverine duking it out or something lol
Old 2009-12-03, 15:30   Link #1891
Adam Cruz

Quote:
By the looks of it, Arclight absorbs Blade's body and becomes that gold monster.

Then what I said. It's accelerating healing, and a stronger skeletical structure.
oh then Cruz will definitely show his god form.
Old 2009-12-03, 15:31   Link #1892
shadowii

Quote:

so how could he use doppleganger to survive the fall

so completely ignoring my question are we?
it would be a long and gradual progress Kurusu, and Yamada hair doubled in size the instant the girls dressed him, has to be partly fake
Old 2009-12-03, 15:32   Link #1893
Homura7

Btw, remember when we were arguing how Cruz's hair could grow so long in just a few days?

Looks like Eve's Eden cells are making it's effect

Quote:
The accelerate healing and skeletical structure traits are probably granted by the Eden cells. Afterall, Arclight has his Doppelganger while Blade's is just accelerated healing. Also, Doppelganger power has metalization properties, wich could be the reason his skeletical structure is reinforced with metal.
Old 2009-12-03, 15:34   Link #1894
Adam Cruz

Quote:
splatters all over the floor and quickly heals himself.
Old 2009-12-03, 15:36   Link #1895
Sekirei07

Quote:
Btw, remember when we were arguing how Cruz's hair could grow so long in just a few days?

I thought those were just hair extensions from the killer girls
Old 2009-12-03, 15:38   Link #1896
Homura7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sekirei07 View Post
I thought those were just hair extensions from the killer girls
Nope, it's natural. The thing is, back then his hair was enough long to make ponytails. When he disguised himself as Aruka we could note how his hair had grown in just a few days.
Old 2009-12-03, 15:38   Link #1897
shadowii

Quote:

The accelerate healing and skeletical structure traits are probably granted by the Eden cells. Afterall, Arclight has his Doppelganger while Blade's is just accelerated healing. Also, doppelganger power has metalization properties, wich could be the reason his skeletical structure is reinforced with metal.
The metal skelaton is a graft, blade has no doppleganger. They experiument on the twos bodies hence the surgical stitchs. If N has it she was put under scalpel too

but his hair wasnt long enough it was a bowl cut the pony tails came from nothing.
Old 2009-12-03, 15:41   Link #1898
Homura7

Quote:
but his hair wasnt long enough it was a bowl cut
Bowl, but long enough to make two ponytails. When he took out them, his hair suddenly had grown longer, in just a few days.

As for the skeletical structure, Doppelganger has metalization properties I remember. But it's probably accelerated healing.
Old 2009-12-03, 15:44   Link #1899
shadowii

Quote:
Bowl, but long enough to make two ponytails. When he took out them, his hair suddenly had grown longer, in just a few days.

As for the skeletical structure, Doppelganger has metalization properties.
but blade and Adam N DO NOT HAVE DOPPLEGANGER
Old 2009-12-03, 15:46   Link #1900
Homura7

Quote:
but blade and Adam N DO NOT HAVE DOPPLEGANGER
I don't mean that. I mean Doppelganger probably can reinforce the skeletical structure with metal. If not, what I said. Accelerated healing.

Another, Mio had to treat Cruz for 3 days even though he survived the explosion, wich means he was really hurt, but the surviving itself is enoughly surprising, and he recovered fastly.

Tags
action, comedy, seinen