AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2011-03-05, 02:35   Link #19281
Chris38

Quote:
Originally Posted by tomboy8888 View Post
Well, I did say it was out-there, and I really don't think it wil lhappen myself, but it is possible...
Well, let's not get too much into wild theories, of course you're theory has a chance of happening, but the possibility of that happening is very low...

Spoiler for 40, Tsukune:
Chris38 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-03-05, 08:08   Link #19282
Tachibana
タチバナ

Spoiler for 40:
Old 2011-03-05, 08:41   Link #19283
Shadow5YA

Tectnically, since Tsukune received blood from Moka and Moka received blood from her mother, Tsukune has the plot potential to see Moka or her mother inside his dreams for a resolve boost.
Shadow5YA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-03-05, 09:06   Link #19284
tyranuus
Team Spice and Wolf UK

Personally I'm gonna sit out and wait; with us waiting for the final scans and the little we have to go on, til we see anything further, anything I could add now would just be ultimately pure conjecture.
Reading: None at the moment
tyranuus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-03-05, 09:09   Link #19285
Tachibana
タチバナ

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow5YA View Post
Tectnically, since Tsukune received blood from Moka and Moka received blood from her mother, Tsukune has the plot potential to see Moka or her mother inside his dreams for a resolve boost.
Thats possible, it is Akasha's Shinso blood that flows through Tsukune after all, he could see a spirit version of her, emitted from the Shinso blood itself, to offer help to Tsukune, but chances of this are low.
Old 2011-03-05, 09:37   Link #19286
Chris38

Quote:
Originally Posted by tyranuus View Post
Personally I'm gonna sit out and wait; with us waiting for the final scans and the little we have to go on, til we see anything further, anything I could add now would just be ultimately pure conjecture.
I agree I doubt that anything else could be said, about chapter 40, that hasn't been brought up before , besides speculations, that we are unable to verify...

So, currently I don't think we can do anything else, but wait for the scans of chapter 40 to appear...
Old 2011-03-05, 15:27   Link #19287
khprincessh

wait i wasnt on for a long time just want to know whats going on anything new
Old 2011-03-05, 16:10   Link #19288
GrrDraxin

Send a message via Yahoo to GrrDraxin
Nothing really new, except chapter 40, and the eager anticipation for chapter 41.
Old 2011-03-05, 16:11   Link #19289
Tachibana
タチバナ

Hopefully chapter 41 will be 40 to 50 pages long.
Old 2011-03-05, 16:58   Link #19290
tyranuus
Team Spice and Wolf UK

Probably not, but it'd be awesome if it was, and Ikeda had been 'saving up' the pages he'd short changed for a real progressive chapter
Reading: None at the moment
tyranuus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-03-05, 17:43   Link #19291
Johnny
Working the bags...

It's been awhile since he's taken a month off, so maybe this is his way of taking a short break even with that special chapter. I guess I'd rather have half a chapter for two months then not one for entire month...
Johnny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-03-05, 20:14   Link #19292
Tachibana
タチバナ

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnny View Post
It's been awhile since he's taken a month off, so maybe this is his way of taking a short break even with that special chapter. I guess I'd rather have half a chapter for two months then not one for entire month...
I agree, Ikeda needs breaks every once in a while to continue his brilliant work on R+V, but it doesn't hurt to hope for a longer chapter.
Old 2011-03-06, 00:11   Link #19293
shaselai

maybe he will end up with everyone instead of only moka. It does suck kurumu is suffering due to Tsukune's love for moka though
shaselai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-03-06, 00:41   Link #19294
Chris38

Quote:
Originally Posted by shaselai View Post
maybe he will end up with everyone instead of only moka. It does suck kurumu is suffering due to Tsukune's love for moka though
I doubt it, unless the author makes Tsukune fall in love with the other girls, which is a possibility, but the chances of that happening are pretty low in my opinion, then making Tsukune get together with everyone, even when Tsukune doesn't have any romantic feelings for them, would make Kurumu and the other girls suffer a lot more then they currently are...

Certainly it isn't good that Kurumu suffers like this, but it's not like it's Tsukune's fault, since realistically speaking you can't choose who you fall in love with, and while this is just a manga, but for now Ikeda is portraying the romance angle of the series pretty realistically as well...

On another topic, another summary of chapter 40 has appeared, but it didn't include anything that wasn't brought up on this thread earlier...

Last edited by Chris38; 2011-03-06 at 00:52.
Old 2011-03-06, 01:01   Link #19295
HayashiTakara
Chicken or Beef?

You only doubt it because you're a Moka fan. :P
HayashiTakara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-03-06, 01:27   Link #19296
Chris38

Quote:
Originally Posted by HayashiTakara View Post
You only doubt it because you're a Moka fan. :P
Certainly my preference of Moka is probably affecting my opinion on this matter, but based upon the development between Tsukune and the other girls apart from Moka, I haven't seen anything that could be perceived as Tsukune developing feelings for them, of course they are slowly getting closer to Tsukune then they where earlier, but I haven't seen any developments that could indicate that Tsukune develops romantic feelings for the other giirls, well apart from Tsukune blushing when Kurumu has told him that she won't give up, after the charm incident - but that didn't change the dynamics within Tsukune's harem.

Not to mention that, I think that in chapter 23 of the Second Season, Ikeda has told his opinion about an harem ending as well (by calling it a naive dream), of course, it's still possible that he is going to change his opinion about it, later in the series, but so far I haven't seen anything that could indicate that...
Old 2011-03-06, 02:16   Link #19297
Johnny
Working the bags...

Hehe, well there's one harem member that'll never go away no matter what by her own declaration. It's like he's playing the whole bait and switch from one character to another...
Johnny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-03-06, 02:53   Link #19298
Tachibana
タチバナ

Chapters 34 and 35, basically confirmed a solid Moka X Tsukune ending. But the girls will remain their friends, not to mention Moka and Tsukune don't want polygamy, Mizore has already accepted Moka's and Tsukune's future relationship, so a harem ending or polygamy ending is a "no".

The only girl left that is to accept Moka's and Tsukune's relationship is Kurumu, but she will be the most difficult...

Besides in Ch23 Ikeda started to break up the harem, with the denied polygamy idea, from which Fanfan and the girls thought of.

Last edited by Tachibana; 2011-03-06 at 05:15.
Tachibana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-03-06, 11:43   Link #19299
Chris38

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shinso Tsukune View Post
Chapters 34 and 35, basically confirmed a solid Moka X Tsukune ending. But the girls will remain their friends, not to mention Moka and Tsukune don't want polygamy, Mizore has already accepted Moka's and Tsukune's future relationship, so a harem ending or polygamy ending is a "no".

The only girl left that is to accept Moka's and Tsukune's relationship is Kurumu, but she will be the most difficult...

Besides in Ch23 Ikeda started to break up the harem, with the denied polygamy idea, from which Fanfan and the girls thought of.
Still, I don't think that the harem is going to be broken yet, despite Tsukune's confession, which Moka doesn't show any signs of remembering (since, she would be acting a lot more differently around Tsukune if that where the case), and

Spoiler for 40, others girls:

After all, it's pretty obvious that the R+V manga still isn't ending yet, and I don't think that the harem is going to be broken until we are near the end of this manga... which, I don't think is going to happen soon...
Old 2011-03-06, 12:38   Link #19300
Tachibana
タチバナ

thats right, Mizore did say that she is going to keep chasing after Tsukune regardless if Tsukune gets with Moka, Kurumu will probably do the same thing, if not than she will no doubt remain close friends with Moka and Tsukune when they finally get together.

I didn't mean it to sound like the harem is ending, i was just pointing out that ever since Ch23 it's slowly starting to break up, but Ikeda will probably keep the harem long enough until Moka and Tsukune get together.

However, even though we haven't seen a confession from Moka and that she didn't hear Tsukune's, it's obvious that Ura-Moka and Omote-Moka love him. Thats all we need to know, but regardless of what the girls do, it's going to be Moka X Tsukune in the end, YAY!

I just wonder what Moka (both) confession for Tsukune is going to be like, of course, with the future merger, Ura and Omote will be probably merged by the time that happens.

Tags
action, comedy, ecchi, harem, monogamy, romance, shounen, supernatural, tsumoka romance, vampire