AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Visual Novels, Mobage & Anime Spin-Off Games

Notices

Old 2012-03-28, 08:05   Link #1021
pavaman

Is there any difference in the route events on new game+? i mean, if i pick the same route as my first paytrough do i get to see anything new or i can go ahead and get another heroine route?

Last edited by pavaman; 2012-03-28 at 08:33.
pavaman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-28, 08:55   Link #1022
karburator

I'm at NG+ chapter 8 and I need to get Paraskevas, but I don't have any event recipes at the workshop.
if I will advance to chapter 9 i'm gonna automatically fail.
Any tips?

Last edited by karburator; 2012-03-28 at 09:09.
karburator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-28, 11:35   Link #1023
Flying Dagger
大巧不工

Quote:
Originally Posted by pavaman View Post
Is there any difference in the route events on new game+? i mean, if i pick the same route as my first paytrough do i get to see anything new or i can go ahead and get another heroine route?
The only new thing you get is a single scene with their NG+ clothes. Not worth it imo.

Quote:
Originally Posted by karburator View Post
I'm at NG+ chapter 8 and I need to get Paraskevas, but I don't have any event recipes at the workshop.
if I will advance to chapter 9 i'm gonna automatically fail.
Any tips?
http://games.seiha.org/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=102
Flying Dagger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-28, 11:48   Link #1024
karburator

I already went through it but I got it now.
Old 2012-03-28, 11:56   Link #1025
Ray
Garnet

Are Fiend Beads used to craft anything important? I've got 4 and I was thinking about crafting Wil that dark hammer; is it worth it?
Ray is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-28, 12:39   Link #1026
Flying Dagger
大巧不工

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aphrah View Post
Are Fiend Beads used to craft anything important? I've got 4 and I was thinking about crafting Wil that dark hammer; is it worth it?
It is needed to craft two ultimate weapons, Mylen's and someone else's (I forgot). Mylen's weapon is, imo, somewhat terrible to a point where I never bothered to use. Since you have got 4 go ahead and craft the hammer.
Old 2012-03-28, 13:08   Link #1027
Ray
Garnet

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flying Dagger View Post
It is needed to craft two ultimate weapons, Mylen's and someone else's (I forgot). Mylen's weapon is, imo, somewhat terrible to a point where I never bothered to use. Since you have got 4 go ahead and craft the hammer.
Alright, thanks. What's terrible about Mylen's ultimate weapon?
Old 2012-03-28, 13:15   Link #1028
Dhomochevsky
temporary safeguard

"Two powerful girls crush any opponents they encounter with ease. They seem reeeeeally strong."
"You may control these two girls during this mission"

*Use super powerful girl to attack first enemy in sight*
attack does almost no damage, enemy one shots her in return, game over

*trollface*
Dhomochevsky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-28, 13:17   Link #1029
Xacual

Quote:
Alright, thanks. What's terrible about Mylen's ultimate weapon?
It's not that bad. I find it more useful than the bowling ball that it competes with. You lose 10 str from bowling ball but gain 10 crit, no mov penalty, 6 spd, 5 luck and 15 hit. Also it has 3 base range and a 5 range skill instead of 2 / 3 respectively. Personally I don't think 10 str outweighs the other stats.

I was influenced by a certain group overflowing with madness and started trying to write a story. Please give it a try. Crashed into Fantasy
Xacual is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-28, 13:28   Link #1030
karburator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dhomochevsky View Post
"Two powerful girls crush any opponents they encounter with ease. They seem reeeeeally strong."
"You may control these two girls during this mission"

*Use super powerful girl to attack first enemy in sight*
attack does almost no damage, enemy one shots her in return, game over

*trollface*
Lol I was just there and that's how it happened to me ><

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xacual View Post
It's not that bad. I find it more useful than the bowling ball that it competes with. You lose 10 str from bowling ball but gain 10 crit, no mov penalty, 6 spd, 5 luck and 15 hit. Also it has 3 base range and a 5 range skill instead of 2 / 3 respectively. Personally I don't think 10 str outweighs the other stats.
How do you get her Ultimate Weapon?
Old 2012-03-28, 13:41   Link #1031
Flying Dagger
大巧不工

The knife is Dark elemental and is considered as a range weapon, so no melee retaliation unless you use the fire-base melee skill.

Another problem with a range weapon is that you do not "move" while attacking. Given Mylen's amazing stats, she shouldn't have much of a problem 1 shotting her target.

You collect a very nice set of 4 elemental swords scattered in lv90+ dungeons, and some of them grant elemental spells (so you can retaliate ranged attacks). Very often they are better choices than the BNH knife.

BNH knife also do not have a chance of death procs vs non-bosses (ie: gobles). If you factor that into the ball's dps it will go up significantly.

The knife would be a lot more useful as a general all purpose weapon if it is at least omni.
Old 2012-03-28, 14:10   Link #1032
karburator

Which is better, Prevail III or Undress III?
Can I get bonus from both of them at the same time?
Old 2012-03-28, 14:52   Link #1033
Ray
Garnet

Alright then. I guess I'll just have to test it out for myself. It does sound like a pretty good weapon, just not as amazing as an ultimate weapon should be.

I have to say that I find Mylen to be strangely adorable.

Quote:
Originally Posted by karburator View Post
Which is better, Prevail III or Undress III?
Can I get bonus from both of them at the same time?
I think Undress III is better. And yep, you can use both at the same time.
Old 2012-03-28, 15:00   Link #1034
Flying Dagger
大巧不工

Quote:
Alright then. I guess I'll just have to test it out for myself. It does sound like a pretty good weapon, just not as amazing as an ultimate weapon should be.

I have to say that I find Mylen to be strangely adorable.

I think Undress III is better. And yep, you can use both at the same time.
Until she takes out her toy and call her friends.......

Prevail > UDIII imo. He should test it himself and see which one suits his style and character better. No right answer.
Old 2012-03-28, 15:23   Link #1035
karburator

Tested it, Prevail definitely stronger and somehow even without equipping Undress she strips down once Prevail is kicking in :]

Crescent Moon's level is maxed, the one after that is Haishel Sword? It seems quite weird.

Last edited by karburator; 2012-03-28 at 15:33.
Old 2012-03-28, 15:31   Link #1036
Ray
Garnet

Quote:
Until she takes out her toy and call her friends.......

Prevail > UDIII imo. He should test it himself and see which one suits his style and character better. No right answer.
Still adorable. Kind of. :>

Huh, I just kind of assumed UDIII was better since it actually lists the stats it gives. Why do you think Prevail is better?
Old 2012-03-28, 15:57   Link #1037
Flying Dagger
大巧不工

Quote:
Still adorable. Kind of. :>

Huh, I just kind of assumed UDIII was better since it actually lists the stats it gives. Why do you think Prevail is better?
Prevail is very noticeable: I believe it grants +% stats. UDIII gives only +6 to stats , +30 to hit and evade, +15 to crit.

Heads up damage wise, Prevail lets you do wayyyy more than +6 damage, usually in the +30-50 mark in end game? Often time to kill end game prevail III mobs you would need someone with prevail yourself.

UDIII is still useful when stacked with PIII or if you would prefer the evade component (over the damage mitigation from prevail). For example if you are fighting a handful of mobs that can charm/death, you might want to play it safe and rely on UDIII+evasion skills and make your character untouchable: esp if it benefits from a Guardian skill (I believe Guardian charge is only depleted if the unit fails to evade).
Old 2012-03-28, 16:13   Link #1038
Ray
Garnet

Quote:
Prevail is very noticeable: I believe it grants +% stats. UDIII gives only +6 to stats , +30 to hit and evade, +15 to crit.

Heads up damage wise, Prevail lets you do wayyyy more than +6 damage, usually in the +30-50 mark in end game? Often time to kill end game prevail III mobs you would need someone with prevail yourself.

UDIII is still useful when stacked with PIII or if you would prefer the evade component (over the damage mitigation from prevail). For example if you are fighting a handful of mobs that can charm/death, you might want to play it safe and rely on UDIII+evasion skills and make your character untouchable: esp if it benefits from a Guardian skill (I believe Guardian charge is only depleted if the unit fails to evade).
I see. Thanks for the explanation. I almost always try to stack the two for optimum damage and survivability
Old 2012-03-28, 16:15   Link #1039
Mahou
ダメ人 - 人間失格

Furthermore, I'm sure that Prevail becomes stronger the less HP the characters has *after* the skill itself has activated. This is easily noticable on enemies with Prevail because once they are near-death most of my attacks, regadless of magic, physical or elemental of both types, did only 1 - 2 damage. That is if your character is not (Prevail 3) Yuela.
Mahou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-28, 16:16   Link #1040
endarion88

Quote:

i'm not 100% sure but from the tests i made i would say that undress give a precise stat bonus when you reach 50% hp while for prevail the more hp you loose the more bonus you gain..i'm not 100% sure thought

Tags
eushully