AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2007-01-18, 22:42   Link #21
Xellos-_^
Not Enough Sleep

Naruto X Tenmari

She might want to give naruto a special thanks for saving Gaara.
Old 2007-01-18, 23:48   Link #22
Luminion Lancer
Time-diver

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xellos-_^ View Post
Naruto X Tenmari

She might want to give naruto a special thanks for saving Gaara.
-Hehe, how long has it been since I've encountered another person that even bothered to mention this pairing, aside from Mr. Johnny 5. In my honest opinion, this pairing is one even rarer than NarutoxIno. I believe that this pairing is the one that is talked about the least. *Sigh* apparently some people just cannot accept a possibility and avoid it like a plague.

-That aside, has anybody ever seen pairing that involve Tenten and Kankuro in the equation? I bet you haven't .

P.S

Spoiler for SakuraxIno image (not disturbing in any way shape or form):
Old 2007-01-19, 00:01   Link #23
Zu Ra
✖ ǝʇ ɯıqnɾl ☆

I loved the NaruXIno Images esp the second one looks really kewl . Kudos on finding them . Though somehow I cant picture SakuXIno yes they do have chemistry but just cant see them as a couple their personalities are very similar and thats not good for a couple .

If they do hook up both would be dominant that way it would lead to a disasater . But SakuXHina is possible very possible ...
Old 2007-01-19, 00:25   Link #24
fullmetalMonkey
fma obessed monkey

what is it with guys and gay manga/anime gay couple
fullmetalMonkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-01-19, 00:31   Link #25
Zu Ra
✖ ǝʇ ɯıqnɾl ☆

Quote:
Originally Posted by fullmetalMonkey View Post
what is it with guys and gay manga/anime gay couple
You mean Yaoi and Yuri pairings , Its a part n parcel of AnimeVerse It very common in Eastern Cultures and not a taboo their . Unlike here where subject is taboo courtesy of Bible Humpers and yes also the good folks from Biible Belt . It a case of clash of cultures .

See yaoi is a term used by us but shonen ai ( boy loves boy ) is very popular among girls . First you may be look at yaoi and yuri pairings with disgust but as your foray into anime goes deeper you will get accustomed to it and not bothered by it .
Old 2007-01-19, 00:55   Link #26
Xelsol

How about InoxChouji... or more realistically InoxSkinnyChouji.
Xelsol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-01-19, 00:57   Link #27
Zu Ra
✖ ǝʇ ɯıqnɾl ☆

hehe cant belive overlooked that one I mean Choji somewhat has a crush on Ino he was clearly showing jealousy during Shika n Tem Match while munching on chips .
Old 2007-01-19, 09:40   Link #28
Luminion Lancer
Time-diver

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geta Boshi View Post
I loved the NaruXIno Images esp the second one looks really kewl . Kudos on finding them . Though somehow I cant picture SakuXIno yes they do have chemistry but just cant see them as a couple their personalities are very similar and thats not good for a couple .

If they do hook up both would be dominant that way it would lead to a disasater . But SakuXHina is possible very possible ...
-That's why they call these "crack" pairings . They are literally pairings that couldn't possibly ever take place (or rather there's so very little chance (think 1/1,000,000) of it actually happening). However they are quite entertaining to witness at least once. Truth be told I started liking the idea of NarutoxIno sometime after seeing that screen shot where Ino is dragging Naruto back to Konohagakure by the collar of his jumpsuit.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xelsol View Post
How about InoxChouji... or more realistically InoxSkinnyChouji.
-I remember that, that was a cute scene. Gotta hand it to Ino, she certainly got over the fact that Sasuke-hime defected quickly...Uno momento, I think I found something here...Ahh yes how funny indeed. Despite the fact that Ino has openly stated to be in "love" with Sasuke he is absolutely NEVER paired with her and I mean NEVER. There's absolutely nothing on SasukexIno at all. Nothing, zero, zilch, nada.

Last edited by Luminion Lancer; 2007-01-19 at 11:55.
Luminion Lancer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-01-19, 12:24   Link #29
Zu Ra
✖ ǝʇ ɯıqnɾl ☆

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fukitsu Naruto
-That's why they call these "crack" pairings . They are literally pairings that couldn't possibly ever take place (or rather there's so very little chance (think 1/1,000,000) of it actually happening). However they are quite entertaining to witness at least once. Truth be told I started liking the idea of NarutoxIno sometime after seeing that screen shot where Ino is dragging Naruto back to Konohagakure by the collar of his jumpsuit.
Actually what I meant was for a crack pairing to exsisit the chracters in the pairings must have a possiblity or they just look too damn sweet together like INOXNaru 2nd pic . But in case of InoXSaku both are absent

My disccusion earlier was hypothetical so taking a hypothetically scenario where INoXSaku have hooked up there will be a lot of clash on who is alpha or the pr-dominant one in the relationship . And ino and Saku being Ino n Saku wont let other be the alpha . The conflict arises there
Old 2007-01-19, 19:52   Link #30
Luminion Lancer
Time-diver

Quote:
Actually what I meant was for a crack pairing to exsisit the chracters in the pairings must have a possiblity or they just look too damn sweet together like INOXNaru 2nd pic . But in case of InoXSaku both are absent

My disccusion earlier was hypothetical so taking a hypothetically scenario where INoXSaku have hooked up there will be a lot of clash on who is alpha or the pr-dominant one in the relationship . And ino and Saku being Ino n Saku wont let other be the alpha . The conflict arises there
-Let me ask you this: have you ever encountered or heard of the NarutoxKin pairing? No? Well you have now. Thing is, this is why crack pairings are often more fun than "regular" pairing within a series. They don't really have to make sense or even have the characters it represents even like each other under normal circumstances (although such traits add to the pairing's favour). My point is, a crack pairing isn't bound by the series or it's contents at all. Heck, you could pair Naruto with Kyuubi and then the pairing would officially exist. It may not neccesarily be popular with the fans of the series but it would still exist (as long as there are people who support it that is, even if it's only 1 person).

-But aside from that I will agree to the point you made about InoxSakura. Considering how they are in reality their daily conversations with one another would be about which one is more fit to be the alpha female in the relationship. Now that I think about it that would make for great comedy . *Sigh* Dare to dream.
Old 2007-01-19, 21:24   Link #31
Zu Ra
✖ ǝʇ ɯıqnɾl ☆

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fukitsu Naruto View Post
-Let me ask you this: have you ever encountered or heard of the NarutoxKin pairing? No? Well you have now. Thing is, this is why crack pairings are often more fun than "regular" pairing within a series. They don't really have to make sense or even have the characters it represents even like each other under normal circumstances (although such traits add to the pairing's favour). My point is, a crack pairing isn't bound by the series or it's contents at all. Heck, you could pair Naruto with Kyuubi and then the pairing would officially exist. It may not neccesarily be popular with the fans of the series but it would still exist (as long as there are people who support it that is, even if it's only 1 person).
Touche but dont NaruXIno look to damn sweet together in those pictures I just pointed that wasnt the case SakuXIno they dont even look good together .Like Visually I must go watch ecchi I am opposising Yuri pairings D:
Old 2007-01-19, 21:56   Link #32
Luminion Lancer
Time-diver

Quote:
Touche but dont NaruXIno look to damn sweet together in those pictures I just pointed that wasnt the case SakuXIno they dont even look good together .Like Visually I must go watch ecchi I am opposising Yuri pairings D:
-And that's fine if you feel that way. I never once claimed that they're a good couple to begin with. All I claimed is that such a pairing does indeed exist, even if there's so little of it around. However I will agree since I too cannot see them in that sort of relationship due to my own opinions on the matter. The image itself may indeed be a beautiful work of art and I would be the first to compliment it on the style but the idea won't really sink in.

-And yeah NarutoxIno really do look sweet in those pictures. Oh how nice it would be if those 2 hit it off in the actual storyline. They'd have such cute children . Sadly, as this is a crack pairing I cannot ever see it happening. If only Kishimoto would see some of those images...
Old 2007-01-19, 22:07   Link #33
Illuyankas
I need another drink.

I normally avoid these threads like the plague, but I am curious as to whether anyone pairs
Spoiler for Post timeskip chars ahoy!:
I just don't see it myself.
Illuyankas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-01-19, 22:44   Link #34
Luminion Lancer
Time-diver

Quote:
Originally Posted by Illuyankas View Post
I normally avoid these threads like the plague, but I am curious as to whether anyone pairs
Spoiler for Post timeskip chars ahoy!:
I just don't see it myself.
Spoiler for Illuyankas:
Old 2007-01-19, 23:12   Link #35
Rachy
Disabled By Request

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fukitsu Naruto
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Rachy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-01-19, 23:42   Link #36
Luminion Lancer
Time-diver

Quote:
Originally Posted by miss rave View Post
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Old 2007-01-20, 05:51   Link #37
DestinyFate
Shana <3

KonohamaruxTsunade? weirdest I can think =X
DestinyFate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-01-20, 12:35   Link #38
Luminion Lancer
Time-diver

Quote:
Originally Posted by DestinyFate View Post
KonohamaruxTsunade? weirdest I can think =X
-Weird yes, but not without any existence. However, such a pairing, I have found out that it exists only in fanfiction and nowhere else. It's somewhat understandeable since when people pair Tsunade with someone a lot younger than her they usually go for Naruto instead of Konohamaru. However, Konohamaru does get paired with Hanabi every once in a while...
Old 2007-01-21, 00:17   Link #39
Zu Ra
✖ ǝʇ ɯıqnɾl ☆

ItachiXSaku

I had this pic where both were walking together as part of Akatsuki . Itachi sis saying something dont know but Saku is looking at Itachi it was the cutest pic . Makes ya go ooola la in a nice way

( I dont have the pic it would make more sense as a pic = 1000/mill words . If someone does have it kindly do post =)

Old 2007-01-21, 01:26   Link #40
Ziv

kiba x akamaru
Ziv is offline   Reply With Quote