AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Visual Novels, Mobage & Anime Spin-Off Games

Notices

Old 2012-07-03, 10:07   Link #1621
AznSamsung

how do u get to Magnus for wil ....
AznSamsung is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-03, 11:43   Link #1622
amasposu

Quote:
Originally Posted by AznSamsung View Post
how do u get to Magnus for wil ....
If Wil is already a Meister, all he needs is to get 500 kills.
amasposu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-03, 17:04   Link #1623
AznSamsung

Quote:
Originally Posted by poisui View Post
If Wil is already a Meister, all he needs is to get 500 kills.
i have 500 kills now wat?
Old 2012-07-03, 17:41   Link #1624
Xacual

Make sure you're playing with the newer patch, if you aren't the max rank is Dominus instead.

I was influenced by a certain group overflowing with madness and started trying to write a story. Please give it a try. Crashed into Fantasy
Xacual is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-04, 00:39   Link #1625
mmyin

Thanks for the help earlier I got level 6. I want to know how to get "blue liquid" from fabric toughner recipe. I look for it in "INFO" menu but nothing. Please tell me where and what to kill.
mmyin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-04, 00:58   Link #1626
amasposu

Quote:
Originally Posted by mmyin View Post
Thanks for the help earlier I got level 6. I want to know how to get "blue liquid" from fabric toughner recipe. I look for it in "INFO" menu but nothing. Please tell me where and what to kill.
Kill Undines.
Old 2012-07-04, 09:58   Link #1627
AznSamsung

i am currently using patch 1.0 .... will it wrk for the max rank?

edit: start a new ng and got quest 148 ... now to get 500 kills

Last edited by AznSamsung; 2012-07-04 at 11:33.
Old 2012-07-04, 13:02   Link #1628
EngVN

Im sorry but i still don't understand how to unlock lilly leguna and stone golem. It says to complete hot springs sidestory (lilly is angel sidestory) but out of all the sites ive checked this far none of them explained in detail how to complete it. I installed the hot springs and all the possible non-NG+ characters and completed all the quests on the list, but after I beat yuela 1st playthrough it still didn't unlock them. Am I doing something wrong? can someone please explain exactly how to get them?
EngVN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-04, 13:55   Link #1629
EngVN

Quote:
You can only get them after your first playthrough. You have the option to use them when you start a new game.

the part that you circled is all ????????????? for me and it does say the option is not unlocked on the bottom caption, even after i finished the first playthrough.... so what did i do wrong? i have 2.0 installed. i find this very strange. ATM playing serawi 2nd playthrough NG+, hoping after i finish her route i will unlock them
Old 2012-07-04, 14:01   Link #1630
amasposu

Quote:
Originally Posted by EngVN View Post
the part that you circled is all ????????????? for me and it does say the option is not unlocked on the bottom caption, even after i finished the first playthrough.... so what did i do wrong? i have 2.0 installed. i find this very strange. ATM playing serawi 2nd playthrough NG+, hoping after i finish her route i will unlock them
What about the rest of the options, do you have them? ie: do you have any of the "Inherit From Clear Data" or the "New Game+ Bonus"?
Old 2012-07-04, 14:13   Link #1631
EngVN

Quote:
I misunderstood what the problem is.

You didn't do this:

when i first saw it i was going to save it for after i beat the game.... after continuous enraging battles i forgot about that. ty for the reminder. problem solved
Old 2012-07-04, 19:04   Link #1632
AznSamsung

dont forget to complete the bonus condition .... it will not only let u unlock all three bonus character but a nice cg .... something start with a '3'
Old 2012-07-05, 09:17   Link #1633
AznSamsung

how do u expand yard with cash during ng+
Old 2012-07-05, 18:33   Link #1634
Xacual

You can't expand your yard, there is a set of missions that will cost you a lot that gets you yard items that produce various things like blue liquids etc. You can start them after you reach Magnus I believe.

I was influenced by a certain group overflowing with madness and started trying to write a story. Please give it a try. Crashed into Fantasy
Old 2012-07-06, 15:55   Link #1635
Juliolu

Quote:
Originally Posted by AznSamsung View Post
how do u expand yard with cash during ng+
I think you can expand yard if you have cash (80000) and great master title. The max level from yard is 10.
Juliolu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-08, 03:22   Link #1636
mmyin

I am currently at Chapter 7 Servalwi route. I completed quest 49 "Meet Sharty's Sister". Now I am at quest 143 "Present for a Wife". How do I get "Sanctified Necklace" and time limit is only ten days. Where can I get the recipe or the necklace?
mmyin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-08, 04:02   Link #1637
risingstar3110
✘˵╹◡╹˶✘

Just starting the game, and have a question here.

How do you get 100% for Peaceful Ground in the forest, and the Southern Shore in the lake? I only got 95% for both of them, even when i have searched every square there.

There must be something worth 5% for each of them that i missed. But i don't know what is it. Really bugged the hell out of me
Old 2012-07-08, 04:36   Link #1638
Xacual

Southern Shore pretty sure there are two hidden rooms one on either side at the bottom of the big upper room. Peaceful Ground, is that the first forest area? There's a couple small hidden rooms there too. Really make sure to use Wil since has adventurer and go along every path if stuck.

Sanctified Necklace is the mutated form of the holy necklace you can craft, I forget what it's called. Just save and then make like 5, reload if you don't get one.

Old 2012-07-08, 05:40   Link #1639
risingstar3110
✘˵╹◡╹˶✘

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xacual View Post
Southern Shore pretty sure there are two hidden rooms one on either side at the bottom of the big upper room. Peaceful Ground, is that the first forest area? There's a couple small hidden rooms there too. Really make sure to use Wil since has adventurer and go along every path if stuck.

Sanctified Necklace is the mutated form of the holy necklace you can craft, I forget what it's called. Just save and then make like 5, reload if you don't get one.
Found them, that was my problem

Btw, how do we get Bronze key, any1 know?
Old 2012-07-08, 05:41   Link #1640
Xacual

You won't get the bronze key until chapter 4? Maybe it's 5, anyway it's later on. Silver key is chapter 7. Gold key is NG+.

Tags
eushully