Quote:
Originally Posted by Iskatar View Post
...What? I don't even.
I kind of understand?? O_o
noobarta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-19, 00:35   Link #1722
sasoras

So I'll predict 2 possibilities

Help Jermaine>Establish connection with Princess>Kill Eric>Acquire captured vanadis and Zchted soldiers>be betrayed>Ally with princess>Kill Jermaine>duplicate history of asvarre empress>impress valentina

or

Help Jermaine>Establish connection with Princess>Face Eric>discover captured Sofiya already sent away as a slave>rescue zchted soldiers>be betrayed>Ally with princess>Kill Jermaine>(be betrayed again by princess(possibility)>Chase the captured Vanadis to Muozinel at Sea >disappear for months>brune, Mira and Ellen shaky relationship with King Zchted.
sasoras is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-19, 01:00   Link #1723
azziz

Quote:
Originally Posted by sasoras View Post

Help

Help Jermaine>Establish connection with Princess>Face Eric>discover captured Sofiya already sent away as a slave>rescue zchted soldiers>be betrayed>Ally with princess>Kill Jermaine>(be betrayed again by princess(possibility)>Chase the captured Vanadis to Muozinel at Sea >disappear for months>brune, Mira and Ellen shaky relationship with King Zchted.
it'll be more interesting if the princess,this time,happened to be also evil;i don't want to read about another princess regin.
as unlikely as it is.
azziz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-19, 01:04   Link #1724
eXitus

Quote:
Originally Posted by black knight iust View Post
been wondering what if the king wants to build something
like a succesur
conquering the world with said socceser , or
he could be trying to piss people off , or
trying to get tiger too comite double or triple regeniced by killing both brothers and sister leaving them kingless and queenless making the land up for grabs thus giving the king of Zhcted an excuses too say something like lets say (clears throught to make different voice) "this young man here has defeated the tyrants and is the reincarnation of the red dragon, or personafacation of the red dragon his red hair is proof of this."

oh and ive been playing warband and thinking what if someone made a mod for this based on maden no ou ..... that would be awome ..... marying a vanadis ruling a country, and pissing off lords ..... sounds fun
What do you mean with "... trying to get tiger too comite double or triple regeniced ..." I can't make sense of this sentence no matter how I try to replace the "regeniced".

But for the sense as a whole post: I don't think the King of Zchted is that kind of guy, rather than giving it all to Tigre with a kindhearted smile and a "Her you go son. No need to be shy!" He would do the complete opposite, if he could that is. While it's unclear why he send Tigre, there are two reasons easily acceptable. First, to test Tigre.
Second, to let him get some fame, so he can later use this as a bargaining chip.
Or both... but somehow I get the feeling that Victor didn't include Tigre's personality into account when he sent him... for I get the feeling that King Victor the great, will get quite a headache when Tigre gets back to Zchted and reports to his majesty. And boy I hope that this headache will get to be a chronic disease from that moment onwards. xD

Btw. if I remember correctly it was the "black dragon" who created Zchted, but I am not too sure since it's only vague in my memory.
There is no god, only some dude with unlimited POWAARRR and to much free time on his hands, who has a hobby of putting a lifeform on a prior peaceful planet, so he can watch how tranquility, harmony and peace turns into chaos.
eXitus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-19, 01:09   Link #1725
willx
Nyaaan~~

Quote:

Help Jermaine>Establish connection with Princess>Kill Eric>Acquire captured vanadis and Zchted soldiers>be betrayed>Ally with princess>Kill Jermaine>duplicate history of asvarre empress>impress valentina

or

That might be interesting actually, albeit like someone else said, another Princess Regin would be dull .. I hope this Princess is actually bold and powerful in her own right, just biding her time!
Old 2013-05-19, 01:17   Link #1726
Hemisphere
見習い魔剣使い

That's nice and all, but...
Spoiler:

Also...
Spoiler:

Wasn't trying to dash you gents' hopes and dreams, just handing out some info so you can adjust your predictions in the right direction.

Last edited by Hemisphere; 2013-05-19 at 01:40.
Hemisphere is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-19, 01:49   Link #1727
Iskatar
The Sanctuary Knocker

Quote:

or

I'm pretty sure we're going down the Guinevere being the ultimate ruler of Asvarre route, with her name being closely linked to Arthur and all.
Iskatar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-19, 02:31   Link #1728
azziz

Cool

Quote:
I'm pretty sure we're going down the Guinevere being the ultimate ruler of Asvarre route, with her name being closely linked to Arthur and all.
i've got no problem with that,but like willx said,the author will have a hard time surprising us again,considering what we've already seen with regin-especially since he choose to use arthurian legend:i just don't want thing to be too predictible.
let's hope tallard graham on one side,and the new muozinel general on the other,will prove to be worthy rivals.
Old 2013-05-19, 05:21   Link #1729
cramped
asexual, cynic, pessimist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hiyohiyo View Post
AMX had actually translated it some time before on the B-T forums, although it ends quite abruptly. I'm pretty sure we'd decided the J-C translation was incomplete, although I no longer remember.
I am not quite sure about that though since when I TL this from CH, the CH TLer said that it is a super duper short story. Here is what is written in the CH TL.

"----------------------------------------------------------------This is a super short story included in the MF bunko 10th anniversary...seeing that nobody is translating it, I decided to put my japanese language skill to use-in fact there are other short stories out there, but loving it is not enough for me to translate it since I don't know how to phrase it out, therefore I don't translate it...this is a literal translation lacking beauty, who think it is good can talk about it, eh.

There's also a song, you can get it from the link here : http://pan.baidu.com/share/link?shar...&uk=1158361694 "

Last edited by cramped; 2013-05-19 at 05:25. Reason: miss a period
cramped is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-19, 12:18   Link #1730
kazzuya13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hemisphere View Post
That's nice and all, but...
Spoiler:

Also...
Spoiler:

Wasn't trying to dash you gents' hopes and dreams, just handing out some info so you can adjust your predictions in the right direction.
Then Tigre will just have to rescue Sophie before war breaks out. At the very least I want the princess to be a battle princess that is a match or stronger than a Vanadis.
kazzuya13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-19, 12:23   Link #1731
setsuna86

Can someone translate that "角貫の弐 (ドウヴアローケ)"? I think it's what Olga says when she swings her ax (similarly I think Ellen says "cleave the wind (ley admos)").
setsuna86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-19, 20:56   Link #1732
sasuke706

Quote:
Originally Posted by setsuna86 View Post
Can someone translate that "角貫の弐 (ドウヴアローケ)"? I think it's what Olga says when she swings her ax (similarly I think Ellen says "cleave the wind (ley admos)").
It's actually 角貫の弐(ドゥヴァローク).
I'd say it's something like "The Second Horn of Piercing/The Second Piercing Horn (Dvarog). Best I could do after looking up some common Russian conversions. Apparently ローク can mean Rog, which is "Horn (角)" in Russian. Dva is also Russian for "two". This author, man... Reverse engineering this stuff is a bitch.
sasuke706 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-19, 21:58   Link #1733
black knight iust
spirit 1
*IT Support

Quote:
...What? I don't even.
what ? what?

Quote:
What do you mean with "... trying to get tiger too comite double or triple regeniced ..." I can't make sense of this sentence no matter how I try to replace the "regeniced".
sorry didnt think before i tryed spelling that
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Regicide
Quote:
Btw. if I remember correctly it was the "black dragon" who created Zchted, but I am not too sure since it's only vague in my memory.
first king of zchted went around basicly claiming he was the black dragonborn
as* asv (grrrr what the f*ck is wrong with thies names) asvarre's first king was able to turn into a red dragon or something.... oh wait
Spoiler for heres where the red dragon comes in:

supprised no one said anything about warband
Old 2013-05-20, 04:18   Link #1734
Iskatar
The Sanctuary Knocker

Quote:
Originally Posted by sasuke706 View Post
It's actually 角貫の弐(ドゥヴァローク).
I'd say it's something like "The Second Horn of Piercing/The Second Piercing Horn (Dvarog). Best I could do after looking up some common Russian conversions. Apparently ローク can mean Rog, which is "Horn (角)" in Russian. Dva is also Russian for "two". This author, man... Reverse engineering this stuff is a bitch.
The '貫' kanji is what's messing with me. What's Olga actually doing with her axe? Cleaving something into two, thus the kanji '弐'? Hm. I wonder if that's just a unique style of calling out her special attacks, considering that every other Vanadis used more incantation-like methods.
Iskatar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-20, 04:27   Link #1735
eXitus

Quote:
supprised no one said anything about warband
That's because making a mod from the ground up takes a whole lot of effort, not to mention that things like magic weapons or magic in general does not exist there. So building something like the special moves of the dragonic tools is practically impossible or a task which implies a colossal workload. And I personally don't think that MnOtV is a good setting for Warband, since the story is what makes it special, and Warband is a game where you just go about doing it your own way. So it's practically impossible to make the story go smoothly without taking away your freedom within the game. So in my eyes MnOtV would should be an RPG or, ar most, an Strategy game. But honestly, no genre real does it justice... too many "small group" moments for a realtime strategy, too many moments where they fight with a big army on a battelfield for an RPG or round based strategy game like FF-Tactics or the like, and I bet there will be lots of moments where Tigre will be all alone in the field.

So if there will ever be some kind of game for MnOtV, I want it to be an Visual Novel like Musou where you have some minigames in which the army's fight... well honestly, I could live without the minigames... but a VN would be nice.
There is no god, only some dude with unlimited POWAARRR and to much free time on his hands, who has a hobby of putting a lifeform on a prior peaceful planet, so he can watch how tranquility, harmony and peace turns into chaos.
Old 2013-05-20, 05:34   Link #1736
sasuke706

Quote:
The '貫' kanji is what's messing with me. What's Olga actually doing with her axe? Cleaving something into two, thus the kanji '弐'? Hm. I wonder if that's just a unique style of calling out her special attacks, considering that every other Vanadis used more incantation-like methods.
I'm by no means an expert on the subject, but 貫いている means "piercing" or "penetrating", and as he puts it right by "horn", I just assume he means the makeshift horn is meant to stab.

And the 2 I assume is to compliment her first move, 牙崩の壱(アジンクリーク). So it could be something instead like: The Second: Piercing Horn, but I'm not too sure if the の弐 has other connotations. I'm pretty sure it isn't a pair of horns as well. As for what it does, I actually found a site that describes it and the other Vanadis' moves a bit.
Quote:
Originally Posted by 角貫の弐(ドゥヴァローク)
周囲の砂礫をムマの刀身へと集めて形状を通常時の二回り以上大きくなり柄が伸びたムマを対象物へと叩きつけ 、対象物を円形状にくりぬく。
sasuke706 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-20, 05:53   Link #1737
azziz

i'd like to thank all of those of you who helped setsuna86 for his translation,no matter how small your contribution is;of course,my gratitude come to you first,setsuna86lease endure it for the left few chapters lefts.
!
Old 2013-05-20, 07:06   Link #1738
Hemisphere
見習い魔剣使い

Quote:
Originally Posted by sasuke706 View Post
I'm by no means an expert on the subject, but 貫いている means "piercing" or "penetrating", and as he puts it right by "horn", I just assume he means the makeshift horn is meant to stab.

And the 2 I assume is to compliment her first move, 牙崩の壱(アジンクリーク). So it could be something instead like: The Second: Piercing Horn, but I'm not too sure if the の弐 has other connotations. I'm pretty sure it isn't a pair of horns as well. As for what it does, I actually found a site that describes it and the other Vanadis' moves a bit.
You found the same Hissatsu site? That site is awesome.
Old 2013-05-20, 08:06   Link #1739
cramped
asexual, cynic, pessimist

Quote:
Originally Posted by azziz View Post
i'd like to thank all of those of you who helped setsuna86 for his translation,no matter how small your contribution is;of course,my gratitude come to you first,setsuna86lease endure it for the left few chapters lefts.
!
and vol.7 will be released soon enough lol XD
Old 2013-05-20, 09:10   Link #1740
eXitus

Quote:
Originally Posted by cramped View Post
and vol.7 will be released soon enough lol XD
You have a talent for keeping up the pressure... didn't expect anything less from an care(for loli's)bear xD

Tags
action, ecchi, fantasy, harem, light novel, mf bunko j, politics, romance, seinen, strategy, true harem, war(s)