Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2004-07-29, 08:13   Link #41
Inuzuka
now with 20% more ego!

Send a message via MSN to Inuzuka
Quote:
Originally Posted by shinobi_shay
Nearly all of the other Genin hated Naruto at some point.
Infact Hinata was the only one who liked him.
Sakura and Sasuke only gained respect for him after the whole Zabuza arc, while the rest of the Genin only started to take notice after he kicked the shizzle out of Neji*
They don't 'hate' Naruto.hate would be Sasuke for Itachi,that's my measuring stick for 'hate'.If you're saying that the genins 'hate' Naruto because he was a loud-mouthed and dumb,them well,they don't 'hate him for that,they juts find him annoying.(*Please forgive me if i misunderstood your post*)
Inuzuka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-07-29, 09:35   Link #42
Umbrae
Generic Human

I think it was just lust. she liked his moves and power. after a few hot nights of 9tails loven she would be off for more interesting prospects. . .
Umbrae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-07-29, 09:49   Link #43
byakurasengan
Kage Bunshin

nah, its deeper than annoyed.. it's probably a superficial level of hate. if you only saw the 1st ep and other eps that showed flashbacks on him, well, except for the flashback on the rasengan concentration ep, you can see that the other genins 'hate' him.

oh and yes, hinata will never ever stop liking naruto, especially when she 'misunderstood', or maybe he really means what he says, about him liking people like hinata. that's just a jump start for her..
byakurasengan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-07-29, 10:20   Link #44
pyu
Crouchety Old Man

Send a message via MSN to pyu
Personally, I think its more of admiration and respect than Hinata has for Naruto.

And not trying to be a grammar Nazi, its 'in love'. No 'd'.
pyu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-07-29, 13:40   Link #45
tramadrama
Jaice Novak's Disciple

Quote:
Originally Posted by SajberToent
(Think about it, Sasuke's first kiss? They're always squabbling like an old married couple, Sasuke sacrificed himself for Naruto when they were fighting Haku - and by doing that he was also sacrificing what to him matters the most *or does it?* - his revange on Itachi. Btw - who can resist that Naruto smile? It's not like Jiraya's, but still... unrestistable.. )
Especially how Naruto was holding Sasuke in his arms LOL. I'm pushing for Shik and Temari though. Although Temari is a lil older than him, I think... Isn't Shik like 12 and Temari like 15 or something?
tramadrama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-07-29, 18:21   Link #46
Zek
Eyebrows...

Quote:
Originally Posted by MidoriShinobi
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Zek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-07-29, 20:21   Link #47
BlackDove
Unheard

Hinata - Naruto
Sakura - Rock Lee
Sasuke - Ino
Neji - Temari
Shikamaru - Tenten
BlackDove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-08-14, 04:48   Link #48
iampei

Perfect couples

this is what i think

naruto and hinata - what else can i say about them? they're jest perfect. Think about it, an hyper and energetic with a cute shy girl, cute couple cute couple.

shikimaru and temari - well, I dont know why I think they're perfect together but let me tell you this, Shikimaru is the MAN, THE ALPHA MALE, he aint takin no bitchin from his girl...

well, thats all i could think of right now, now its your turn people, help me out now.
iampei is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-08-14, 05:17   Link #49
Animizzle
Cool as a Cucumber

sigh...is it my place to correct this little fella?

no but i'll do it anyway

USE SEARCH THE NEXT TIME YOU START A THREAD LIKE THIS!
THIS HAS BEEN DISCUSSED 10 TIMES BEFORE!!

thanks you bye
Animizzle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-08-14, 05:23   Link #50
indo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Animizzle
sigh...is it my place to correct this little fella?

no but i'll do it anyway

USE SEARCH THE NEXT TIME YOU START A THREAD LIKE THIS!
THIS HAS BEEN DISCUSSED 10 TIMES BEFORE!!

thanks you bye
what he said
indo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-08-14, 05:30   Link #51
socomberetta
Dreaming of you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by iampei
this is what i think

naruto and hinata - what else can i say about them? they're jest perfect. Think about it, an hyper and energetic with a cute shy girl, cute couple cute couple.

shikimaru and temari - well, I dont know why I think they're perfect together but let me tell you this, Shikimaru is the MAN, THE ALPHA MALE, he aint takin no bitchin from his girl...

well, thats all i could think of right now, now its your turn people, help me out now.
Here's a few that I think would be put into relationships, if Kishimoto ever decides to explore more on this area:
Sasuke and Sakura - She's obsessed/in love with him, plus she was willing to leave Konoha for him.

Shikamaru and Ino - Uh...he dislikes bitchy women, she can be bitchy, she's obsessed with Sasuke and herself. Perfect match.

Gai and Rock - Gai's a little older than Rock, but the way theyre sometimes all over eachother, gives me reason to believe something might develop between the two.

Asuma and Kurenai - Kakashi insinuated that they were on a date the day they fought Itachi and Kisame. I believe theyve already slept together.

Konohamaru and Moegi(I think this is the girl's name) - Nothing serious here, but the way she acts around him, Im definitely seeing a situation much like the one between Sasuke and Sakura later on down the road.

Neji and Tenten - They train together, what's to stop them from going training in the forest, to training in the bedroom under the sheets?

Shino and Kiba - It's so obvious. They both love animals, well not sure if an insect can be called an animal, but close enough, soon theyll start to love eachother.

Iruka and Ayame - Because of Naruto, Iruka spends a lot of time in Ichiraku. Im sure he's noticed how hot Ayame is and Im sure he's close to closing the deal, i.e. they hump the hell out of eachother. Maybe they can bring in noodles into the bedroom for the extra kinkiness.

Kakashi and his Hand - Lotion + Icha Icha Paradise + ninja sneakiness and stealth = happy times.

That's all that I can think of for now.
socomberetta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-08-14, 06:33   Link #52
SanttuH
Don't you *beep* with her

This thread really should be merged with The Official Romance in Naruto thread.

Socombretta, I really love your yaoi pairings. Too bad Kakashi was left alone. Oh well, maybe Jiraiya can comfort him. And Sasuke doesn't deserve Sakura. He should be with Sarutobi or Kisame. Hahahaha.
I don't really like NarutoHinata pairing either. Seeing Sakura and Naruto together would be kind of sweet.
Shikamaru and Temari would make a great couple, too.

Oh, and let's NOT forget Orochimaru and Kabuto. Only problem is that
Spoiler for possible manga spoiler and uhm... material inapproperiate for little children?:
SanttuH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-08-14, 07:08   Link #53
Will
Toebeard the Pirate

Send a message via AIM to Will Send a message via MSN to Will
Talking

The Kakashi bishop-bashing idea is about right. Why do you think he's always late?

In all likelihood, TenTen will get with Lee and Temari with Shikamaru to pay homage to the whipped men of DBZ, especially as it is such a big influence on Kishimoto.

I'm all for Naruto and Hinata, though. What better way for Naruto to "change the Hyuuga" than to marry the heir and make changes with his lovin'? Of course, on top of that she's cute, kind and lovely and thoroughly compatible with Naruto. It's the most obviously set up pairing in the series and I dont really see how it's not going to happen, barring Hinata's death.
Will is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-08-14, 07:45   Link #54
treetrall-sama

Send a message via ICQ to treetrall-sama Send a message via MSN to treetrall-sama
Sasuke - Sakura (I hope.)
Naruto - Hinata ? (Hmn... You'll never know.)
Shikamaru - Temari (A long distance relationship between a leaf and a sand ?)

Is Tonton a girl ?

Tonton - Gamakichi (Hahah! )

And so-on
treetrall-sama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-08-14, 07:50   Link #55
Ben

Naruto & Hinata hands down...
Ben is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-08-14, 08:17   Link #56
Tempest
First Class Baka

Naruto ~ Sakura: He's the hero and they always get the girl.

Hinata ~ Kiba: Akamaru is just a ploy to attract Hinata.

Shikamaru ~ Ino: Temari will bring out the jealous tendecies in Ino. Troublesome hilarity would ensue. Shikamaru is a player...

Chouji ~ Sara Lee ~ Aunt Jemima(sp?)

Neji ~ TenTen

Rock Lee ~ Random Konoha Babes: After seeing Naruto get together with Sakura, Lee will get fire in his eyes and go on the largest serial dating spree of his youth. *ching*

Jiraiya ~ Tsunade: If the play their based off of is anything to go by... besides who else can beat up someone like Jiraiya when he gets too perverted.

Iruka ~ Anko: He's probably the only one who can handle her, seeing as how he deals with Naruto's hyperness on a daily basis.

Kakashi ~ [Insert Female Here]: When that mask drops, it's all over(that manga special was pretty funny). But Ramen Girl will come to Kakashi's rescue with her Noodle Taijutsu of Love!

Oro ~ Kabuto: We all saw how horribly wrong the scene from the 1 Hour Special was when Kabuto tries to "help" Oro.

Spoiler:

Sasuke ~ Mirror: I wouldn't be surprised if he gives himself pep talks.

Last edited by Tempest; 2004-08-14 at 08:29.
Tempest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-08-14, 10:50   Link #57
kakash1

Quote:
Naruto/Hinata is nice, though it will never replace Gaara/Naruto in my eyes.
Are you a girl ponko? and if not... please tell me your straight
kakash1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-08-14, 11:19   Link #58
SanttuH
Don't you *beep* with her

Quote:
Originally Posted by kakash1
Are you a girl ponko? and if not... please tell me your straight
Eh, what's wrong with yaoi/gay pairings? So what if this isn't like Gravitation (shounen ai). But hey, we can always dream... Kakashi and Iruka...
I don't really like Gaara/Naruto pairing myself, lol, I don't like any pairing iwth Gaara. But hey, he always has his sand clones.

Aaand before you jump into any conclusions, I'm bisexual.

The perfect couple of year 2004 is....Sarutobi and Moegi!
SanttuH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-08-14, 11:30   Link #59
MidoriShinobi
Boha-haha!!

Send a message via AIM to MidoriShinobi Send a message via MSN to MidoriShinobi
I'm all for yaoi, but not in Naruto. Nothing seems to work for me.
HinaKiba and ShikaIno will always be my fave pairings, I think.
MidoriShinobi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-08-14, 14:01   Link #60
ChildGamez
Gaara's absolute defence.

(IMHO) a must:

Sasuke - Sakura

Shikamaru - Temari

Naruto - Hinata

Could be:

Ino - Chouji

Neji - Tenten
ChildGamez is offline   Reply With Quote