AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels

Notices

Old 2014-08-20, 04:37   Link #2081
ImperialFlameGod8190

Quote:
Originally Posted by XFire View Post
That's the general reaction to Izayoi himself, now that I think about it.
o yea the funniest of all was Sala after all of izayoi's antics
ImperialFlameGod8190 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-08-21, 12:58   Link #2082
zerozeronine

Just started reading the series recently finished vol 6.So I have some questions and it's easier than to read spoilers from the entire thread,and I give thanks in advance

- is Canaria still alive?
- has the fate of You's father been revealed?
-I thought that demon lords with divinity,like Shiroyasha,suppresses their power and losing it means they can draw their full power,but with Leticia,which was a former demon lord,it just weakened her.
-what is Highness real identity?

zerozeronine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-08-21, 13:03   Link #2083
The One-way Road

Quote:
Originally Posted by zerozeronine View Post
Just started reading the series recently finished vol 6.So I have some questions and it's easier than to read spoilers from the entire thread,and I give thanks in advance

-I thought that demon lords with divinity,like Shiroyasha,suppresses their power and losing it means they can draw their full power,but with Leticia,which was a former demon lord,it just weakened her.

First is no, Canaria died pre-story.
Second is, as far as I know, no.
Third I don't get myself.
Fourth is unknown as well.
The One-way Road is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-08-21, 13:10   Link #2084
zerozeronine

Quote:
Originally Posted by The One-way Road View Post
Thanks

Another question while Canaria was sent to Izayoi's world?But wasn't No Name loss 3 years ago in their time,but she was with him for 7 years prior for him to arrive in Little Garden?
Old 2014-08-21, 13:12   Link #2085
ImperialFlameGod8190

Quote:
Originally Posted by The One-way Road View Post
As you said first is no
2nd is the question of fate if you mean what happened after little garden its pretty obvious he moved to You's timeline and had You if you mean after You left for Little graden no clue
3rd. There's a distinction between surpressing and sealing. leticia gave up her demon lord powers and sealed them away. (hence the massive dragon from Vol 4 being a part of leticia) Shiroyasha still has her full power she just doesnt use it in everyday life because she doesnt have to
4th again is no
Old 2014-08-21, 13:52   Link #2086
Ophis
Dragon God

Location: Beyond the stars turning left and after passing by a Super Nova enter the Black Hole. House N°∞
Quote:

1- As far as volume 11 goes, no.
2- It seems he's moving in the shadows with Baron for now
3- [Divinity] is a [Gift] that transforms one into a deity and boosts one's overall powers not a mean to supress a [Demon Lord]'s power. Shiroyasha is a [Celestial Spirit], the most powerful of them to boot, so her spirit power is huge, giving her a lesser [Divinity] will only decreace her powers.
4- Unknown to date.

Quote:
Thanks

Another question while Canaria was sent to Izayoi's world?But wasn't No Name loss 3 years ago in their time,but she was with him for 7 years prior for him to arrive in Little Garden?
If I'm not mistaken, this was explained in volume 6. Little Garden is the point where all timelines connects. So the flow of time outside of Little Garden is different.
Ophis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-08-22, 11:14   Link #2087
zerozeronine

^
Thanks to everyone that answered,I have further questions and I have just finished reading translated parts of vol 8, can anyone point me the page where vol 8 spoilers start?Thanks
Old 2014-08-23, 14:24   Link #2088
mPervy
Professional NEET

Glad finally the conversation was moving to more productive direction... lol... So what needed to made this thread move really was a translation or spoiler afterall.

Are there still no spoiler of the new volume...? I'm stalking 2ch or JC where usually a spoiler of new volume would fly around but the result was NADA...
mPervy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-08-26, 21:22   Link #2089
Dragoon Luna

Okay so Sentai Filmworks has done a Q&A thing today and...I want to share with everyone what I wrote as a question and what they answered.

Me: First I need to say THANK YOU SO VERY MUCH for dubbing and releasing Problem Children Are Coming From Another World, Aren't They on Blu ray and DVD. I was literally jumping for joy when that was announced! So my questions are, what caused you to chose this title to dub? Also, I learned that you guys managed to get the right for No game No Life. When could we be expecting a release date for that? Thank you so much once again for bringing over Problem Children!

Sentai: Problem Children was a show that we had a lot of confidence in, judging from the numbers, and since many of us around the office really enjoyed it the first time around, it was an easy decision to make. No Game, No Life was also one of those shows that we couldn’t get enough uf, haha. As for a release date, it’s still way too early to tell, as it just finished airing. It’s a very special show for us though, FYI.

....They had fun watching the show!!! XD
Dragoon Luna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-08-27, 04:06   Link #2090
Alyxis
Mad Hatter

of course they did, it was awesome! let's hope that a second season will be given a green light

To hunger, but not gluttonous. To arouse, but not lustful. To tire, but not slothful.

Alyxis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-08-27, 04:30   Link #2091
ImperialFlameGod8190

it could be and it would be amusing i'd enjoy the underwood arc because its the best example of how izayoi is absolutely brilliant but also an absolute ass
Old 2014-08-27, 06:51   Link #2092
Apoptosis
Am I useful yet, guys?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImperialFlameGod8190 View Post
it could be and it would be amusing i'd enjoy the underwood arc because its the best example of how izayoi is absolutely brilliant but also an absolute badass
Fixed for you.
Apoptosis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-08-27, 07:15   Link #2093
ImperialFlameGod8190

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apoptosis View Post
Fixed for you.
Thanks but i meant what i said when he's an ass but he's also a badass so it wasnt really fixed i mean seriously the guy treats Asuka horribly in that underwood section you'd think he enjoys bullying her
Old 2014-08-27, 08:55   Link #2094
Apoptosis
Am I useful yet, guys?

Quote:
Thanks but i meant what i said when he's an ass but he's also a badass so it wasnt really fixed i mean seriously the guy treats Asuka horribly in that underwood section you'd think he enjoys bullying her
It's not exactly bullying, but he does enjoy teasing her. Just like he does teasing everyone else.
Apoptosis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-08-27, 09:09   Link #2095
ImperialFlameGod8190

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apoptosis View Post
It's not exactly bullying, but he does enjoy teasing her. Just like he does teasing everyone else.
he only teases Asuka and Black Rabbit (but every single problem child bullies her). He's nice to Yo. Granted he treats Jin like crap but thats over. Him and Asuka IMO have clashed almost from the beginning of the show.

Comically for me i think that Asuka has a massive crush on Izayoi (as much for his wild side as for his ability) but then again thats me having fun with it because the one thing that this series lacks for the most part is a romantic angle (not that it needs it but it would make things more fun)
Old 2014-08-27, 09:41   Link #2096
Ivan A.

Quote:
I woouldn´t say he treats her horribly, he just stated truths in his own "absolute" way

Quote:
he only teases Asuka and Black Rabbit (but every single problem child bullies her). He's nice to Yo. Granted he treats Jin like crap but thats over. Him and Asuka IMO have clashed almost from the beginning of the show.

Comically for me i think that Asuka has a massive crush on Izayoi (as much for his wild side as for his ability) but then again thats me having fun with it because the one thing that this series lacks for the most part is a romantic angle (not that it needs it but it would make things more fun)
I think adding romance to the series wouldn´t... (what´s the word I´m looking for) fit in. This should be obvious by now, but this is way too serious to have any romancei in it. This is just my opinion anyway.

Last edited by Ivan A.; 2014-08-27 at 09:54.
Ivan A. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-08-27, 10:25   Link #2097
ImperialFlameGod8190

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ivan A. View Post
I woouldn´t say he treats her horribly, he just stated truths in his own "absolute" way

I think adding romance to the series wouldn´t... (what´s the word I´m looking for) fit in. This should be obvious by now, but this is way too serious to have any romancei in it. This is just my opinion anyway.
amusingly i agree that romance wouldnt really fit in but it would make things a little more comical if you add the element and its funny its rare to find a series thats devoid of any romantic undertones (which is part of why its so refreshing)
Old 2014-08-27, 10:37   Link #2098
Lhklan
The Unpronounceable

Quote:
Eh, but there are moments where he and Asuka acts nice to each other. I think that that time in Underwood was actually Izayoi trying to protect Asuka in his own way.

Quote:
Yeah, I think so too. Mondaiji's lack of romantic angle means that there's a lot more room to mess around without worrying.
Lhklan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-08-27, 11:04   Link #2099
Bladedknight
Azi GARhaka enthusiast

Quote:

It's tough love… except without the love, so it's just tough.
Bladedknight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-08-27, 11:10   Link #2100
Ivan A.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bladedknight View Post
It's tough love… except without the love, so it's just tough.
I laughed way too hard.

Tags
alternate world, sneaker bunko