AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > General > Video Games

Notices

Old 2006-10-12, 22:24   Link #81
GodzFire

Send a message via AIM to GodzFire
Thanks for responding back TronDD. Yea I know, this game is very emotional. HERE is another old thread on the game which is a little interesting. It's hard because there doesn't seem to be much information on this game anymore, besides the PR release info.

Ninetail, the ending you posted, do you have the way you answered the questions?

I finished with Mio tonight:
Spoiler:

This brings me to a problem. I finished all "4" endings: neutral, Maria sunset, Ayano, and Mio, and read all of the After Diaries, but I'm only to 93% for CG's! What am I missing here. Below are pictures of what I got:

Spoiler:
GodzFire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-10-12, 22:33   Link #82
ninetail1030

I followed the guide that jef posted in gamefaqs,
the only different choice I made was that I lost to ayano on the last RPS.
ninetail1030 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-10-13, 19:38   Link #83
GodzFire

Hmm then how come I haven't gotten 100% if I did all the endings and diaries? :-(
Old 2006-10-13, 20:17   Link #84
ninetail1030

like jef mentioned in his guide,

He didnt get 100% CG either,

I remember he got 9X%

I got my save files from a friend so.. yea
Old 2006-10-14, 11:57   Link #85
lyonthal

Send a message via Yahoo to lyonthal
Private Nurse Endings

As far as I know there are five endings to Private Nurse.

1) Neutral path - Novel path - No relationship

2) Mio's path

3) Ayano's path

4) Maria's path - Regular Ending - where you go through sunset scene credits and Fin comes up after it.(as shown by GodzFire)

5) Maria's path - Special or True Ending- Where you go through Sunset scene credits, The Tree comes up after it and then Fin.(As shown Ninetail1030)
lyonthal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-10-14, 13:18   Link #86
lyonthal

Response to GodzFire Question

GodzFire,

I was looking at your cg and noticed you had not gotten Maria's True ending.
I noticed this on the last page where you have all the video scenes.
It is the bottom middle empty slot.
Almost all of the other cg are various scenes that come at the end of maria's path after you pass the 30th day.

When you get to the first question point in maria's path after 30 day save it.
I noticed when I saved it at the last question( ie Hip or ......) that when I loaded it again it was more random with the scenes for me. this helped me get 99% of the scene I am missing three of them.

The answers I used in the after questions were:
Spoiler:

The walkthrough by jesdnyf does work if this does not help
http://db.gamefaqs.com/computer/dosw...vate_nurse.txt

Last edited by lyonthal; 2006-10-14 at 23:27. Reason: Mistake in answer
Old 2006-10-18, 14:34   Link #87
GodzFire

Well it looks like I might need to get that 100% CG save from someone.
Old 2006-10-19, 02:48   Link #88
ninetail1030

If you want I can post it later when I have time.
I am kinda busy working on my school project so...
I'll probably post it within this week
Old 2006-10-19, 02:55   Link #89
Lord Faust

Send a message via MSN to Lord Faust
Ah yes, one of the reasons I signed up here was also because of new light has been shed on Maria's secret second ending.

ninetail1030, could I possibly have your save file too, please? And thanks for all the tips along the way...^_^

Thank you in advance.
Lord Faust is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-10-20, 14:22   Link #90
ninetail1030

Here

http://www.myfilehut.com/userfiles/8464/SAVE.rar
Old 2006-10-24, 00:19   Link #91
Lord Faust

Send a message via MSN to Lord Faust
Thank you nine1030, however I can't get to my com and play Private Nurse right now. However I hope you would still be around in the near future to help me again should I have any questions regarding the second ending...

Thanks again man
Lord Faust is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-10-26, 13:44   Link #92
PhineasLucis

Smile

You know.... it was reading the first update entry of this thread this year (the one that mentioend the surprise), that amde me start the thread at Gamefaqs cocnerning Maria'ss econd ending..... and I'd personally like to thank Ninetails, and most of all, if he's reading this, Godzfire.

Heh..... to think it was also this very game that got me to join thisf forum. Although I only started playing PN this year, I've been luring on Animesuki for quite a while... it's abotu time I actually wandered around here.

Oh, and one more thing....

While I'm happy that there is a second ending to the Maria path, with the tree, and her face appearing on the title.... two things still remain for me.

First... why did Hiro-chan say "Goodbye Grandpa ?" Haven't read all the after-diaries... and I rememebred his father died.... but, I don't rememebr anything about the grandpa.

And lastly.... admittedly, even though I now know for a fact that there is 5 endings to Private Nurse (and not just 4)...... I won't play it again just yet.

FOr me, my favourite path in the game is still AYano's path.... and for a while, sicne I didn't read her after-diaries... I actually thought her ending was inconclusive. Maria's ending, sad as it was, was fine by me... the idea wan't entirely new..... but AYano's path got to me because of the near-shock at the end of the game.... followed by what I feel to be the most immortal scene of the game. There was only one anime ths year that I felt was close to this.

Current personal wish.... an actual ending where we get to see both a grown-up AYano and a grown-up Hiro-chan together. SUre.... we already know what Ayano looks like when she grows up.... but we haveen't seen them *together*

~

And lastly... since this is animesuki.... I want to make one note, esp. since Angelsmile (the guys who amde this game), is now defunct:

The Melancholy of Haruhi SUzumiya is nearly the closest thing anyone can get to watching 'Private Nurse' the anime, at leats in my opinion. I always feel there's a bit of the Ayano in Haruhi (both aren't really tsunderes), and Maria's supernatural side is choed in the triumvirate of Itsuki, Mikuru and Yuki. The only thing that's different is the protagonist.... Kyon is more Blackadder than Hiro-chan.

Last edited by PhineasLucis; 2006-10-26 at 13:59.
PhineasLucis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-10-29, 05:35   Link #93
PhineasLucis

The second disc can be played like a normal audi disc. Really ! Just take the play disc for PN, and pop it into your CD Player.

Besides, any ripping program (WMP comes to mind) can do the same thing, though you'll need Media Player to first read the disc. This can be done by going to the play submenu when the PN second disc is in your com, and selecting the DVD, VCD, Audio option under that submenu in Windows Media Player.

ALtenatively.... I'll upload the music in future (unless someone beats me to it first)
Old 2006-11-03, 11:31   Link #94
DrakasX

I really enjoyed Kana - Little sister, so i'll definitly check out this game and maybe cresendo as well.

There is only one way to love
Hard, Fast, and without mercy
DrakasX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-11-06, 12:05   Link #95
GodzFire

Man, somehow I didn't have this topic set back to e-mail when there are new posts, and I miss a bunch of stuff.

Thank you ninetails for the save. Prob gonna check it out tonight.

PhineasLucis, while Googling Private Nurse for more information on it, I came upon your stuff in the GameSpot forums. If you say you originally posted at GameFAQS, it's spread to other places.

Weren't you the one who said that one of the paths had Hiroki DYING at the end?
Old 2006-11-26, 17:45   Link #96
PhineasLucis

Quote:
Originally Posted by GodzFire View Post

PhineasLucis, while Googling Private Nurse for more information on it, I came upon your stuff in the GameSpot forums. If you say you originally posted at GameFAQS, it's spread to other places.
Actually... they didn't. You see, the gamefaq forums ARE the gamespot forums... both of them effectively share the same space. AFter all, GameFAQs is under Gamespot.

Quote:
Weren't you the one who said that one of the paths had Hiroki DYING at the end?
Maybe I did, and I apologise if I did. Actually, I suspected, though perhaps rather wrongly, that Hiro-chan died in a 'fourth' ending because the writer of the FAQ, jsednyf, described the fourth ending as a 'really, bad' ending. If he meant that you didn't end up with a girl, then I think it's an overstatement, and very misleading. Besides, I haven't tried seeing what happens if Hiro-chan rejected all the girls constantly.

But his statement that Maria's face will appear on the title screen, but the image of the alternate ending of Maria's, makes up for it. Though I'd rally like to know is why Hiro-chan said "Goodbye grandpa...."
Old 2006-11-26, 23:30   Link #97
lyonthal

Response to PhineasLucis

I have tried to reject everyone to see if there was a really bad path.
but no matter how hard I tried I kept winding up on Ayano's path.

The only way I got the Neutral path-no relationship, ironically enough, was following jesdnyf walk through.
I had gotten the other paths by myself.

As for Maria's true ending.
The Impression I get is that It is not Hiroki talking but his grandson.
This is why you hear the word goodbye grandpa, because he is the grandpa.
This means Hiroki is old and Maria has come back to take him to her place, wherever it is.
Like I said this is my impression of the event.
Old 2006-11-29, 09:35   Link #98
PhineasLucis

I managed to get the neutral path on my own.... the irony, here, was that I was trying to get AYano's path the second time round. Then again, this paths eemed available only after getting all three girls. AFter all, Ayano didn't walk in when Mio chastised Hiroki (it was a rather new scene)

~

Well, well... if what you say is true, then Hiro-chan may end up with Ayano one way or the other. Or maybe his heart lies with Maria in that path, but, out of true love, set her free, and settled down with Ayano until the right time came.

But I still prefer the Ayano path, no matter what. Just as I prefer the Ayame path of Crescendo, and the Ayumi path for Tokimeki CHeck-in. Oh, and the Nayuki path for Kanon too. (as well as the Akiha path in Tsukihime, and Namiki's poorly explored yet adequate path in Heart De Roommate)
Old 2006-12-21, 06:41   Link #99
evanx

Does anyone still have the 100% CG save?
evanx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-12-21, 09:32   Link #100
Enerccio
VN maniac

Send a message via ICQ to Enerccio
This is quite good bishojo game.
I only coplain that is too big (30 days + many days after).
But i like the after diary.
Got ayanos path for my first time.

Spoiler for Most funny situation:
Enerccio is offline   Reply With Quote