Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2014-08-02, 11:35   Link #3041
Solace
(ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnny View Post
Yes, because we all love to sit around and wait for 174+ chapters for the MC to actually do something useful...
He's not the main character. The Pandoras are.
Old 2014-08-02, 11:44   Link #3042
Jirachier

I've been following this series for years in the hopes that our """"""""""male lead"""""""""" is actually going to become useful at some point, every time i get my hopes up i get disappointed. If he's not going to become powerful, please just kill him off so i can drop the series.
Old 2014-08-02, 11:51   Link #3043
Johnny
Working the bags...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Solace View Post
He's not the main character. The Pandoras are.
No, he is the main character just like how all the other male characters are in his series. They just end up playing second fiddle to his fan service female fodder characters because he believes tits and ass sell...

Exactly like his latest throwaway manga that ended Ace Maid and his newest ARK Romancer which reads the same way as all his others...
Johnny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-08-02, 17:48   Link #3044
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected

Quote:
No, he is the main character just like how all the other male characters are in his series. They just end up playing second fiddle to his fan service female fodder characters because he believes tits and ass sell...

Exactly like his latest throwaway manga that ended Ace Maid and his newest ARK Romancer which reads the same way as all his others...
Well, they really do sell. However, you are right, it is inexcusable for him to bring a main character and drop the main character to a support character role.
ReaperxKingx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-08-03, 17:45   Link #3045
DarkSilverSky

Personnaly i like kazuya, i just dislike that the author makes him ussless. Like in the latest chapters he doesn't even attempt to freeze or it takes forever to try, which really pisses me off since i feel that he is not that type of character(atleast anymore). I kinda hope he does something with MC, even if it has to be a second sesson or requires an epilogue, because if he doesn't then this will be a series about girls with superpower, superbodies, super fanservice with boys except the main character because of some outdated reason.
DarkSilverSky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-08-04, 00:39   Link #3046
Trung-t-rung

When was the last time the girls decided to use their Pandora mode from chapter 1 again ? The author seem to forget about that.
Trung-t-rung is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-08-05, 02:57   Link #3047
Alhazad2003

Spoiler for Chapters 175-177:
Alhazad2003 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-08-05, 03:41   Link #3048
Magin
#1 Akashiya Moka Fan
*Author

Send a message via AIM to Magin Send a message via MSN to Magin
As I said, the high-level enemies are the only ones able to truly match Kazuya. Everything else should be fodder.

R+V fanfic- Chapter 4 of A Water Bride and a Vampire is now up at FF.net!

All fans of Inner or Outer Moka, come join her fanclub!
Magin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-08-05, 04:19   Link #3049
Tachibana
タチバナ

Spoiler for 175-177:
Old 2014-08-05, 05:29   Link #3050
amtro
Distro

Spoiler for new chapters:

Damn I'm shaking here in anticipation. Best chapter in a long time.

But I honestly don't see what else Kazuya might need to know. He's the grandson of Maria Lancelot and Cassandra is his aunt who took on the role of mother when his birth mother abandoned him when he was a baby. This much we already know. What else could there possibly be?
Spoiler for Speculation:

Going back and rereading old chapters, there's a hint to be found. When Cassandra takes the little girl her memory flashes back to when Kazuya's mother tried to take back Kazuya and Windy May tells her that the little girl isn't hers and that she can't take her, but then she says something very interesting, "you of all people should know that".

Last edited by amtro; 2014-08-05 at 08:01.
amtro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-08-05, 09:50   Link #3051
ChuckE
Provoker

Quote:
Originally Posted by amtro View Post
Spoiler for new chapters:
Spoiler:
Old 2014-08-05, 12:34   Link #3052
Yorae_paladin1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alhazad2003 View Post
Spoiler for Chapters 175-177:
lets see how long this lasts. For kazuyas sake it better be very long
"I do not hate you. I do not think your a monster just another species trying to live like us humans. If there is a monster in this world its nature itself for wanting and allowing spectacles of death and destruction."

Neo Human Angelus Von Doom to Abyssal Riful before there battle. My fic saga revelations of the past title Advent Rising
Yorae_paladin1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-08-05, 17:25   Link #3053
ChuckE
Provoker

It seems Kazuya can in plot lol

I've got a feeling that there will be the same IDY scheme: some powers appears in MC -> hidden potential revealed -> some big event -> timeskip -> MC started to play dirty lol
Old 2014-08-06, 06:24   Link #3054
amtro
Distro

All this bitching for all these years and now he finally does something pretty impressive and also seems to have turned out more monstrous than even his sister and now NO ONE wants to discuss.
Where's the logic here, people?

Last edited by amtro; 2014-08-06 at 06:49.
Old 2014-08-06, 07:57   Link #3055
ChuckE
Provoker

Quote:
All this bitching for all these years and now he finally does something pretty impressive and also seems to have turned out more monstrous than even his sister and now NO ONE wants to discuss.
Logic? Oh c'mon everyone knew that Kazuya was strong. Very strong. Actually maybe the strongest character. It's typical IDY scenario.

The problem was that IDY decided to make MC suck for over 9000 chapters and that was worth discussing.
But now we should discuss how long Kazuya is going to be relevant to the plot
Old 2014-08-06, 09:01   Link #3056
amtro
Distro

A long time, remember what Gengo said about Kazuya's future. He is going to become the leader of all the Pandora in time. His powerful Freezing-field and his N3/LP capabilities are proof of that. In the first place a stigmata should not be capable of maturing in a male host, yet here you have a boy with 3 times as much stigmata as his prodigious sister and rapidly growing. This is both a mystery an opportunity to find out more about his past and to learn why he's different as a male. IIRC his father had 50%, but I don't recall if there was any mention of him being involved with Gengo's business.
Old 2014-08-06, 09:02   Link #3057
Johnny
Working the bags...

Quote:
I would assume it's because many haven't seen it for two reasons. Didn't want to sign-up and watch the chapter at nico and it hasn't been translated yet...
Johnny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-08-06, 09:28   Link #3058
Solace
(ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻

Quote:
I would assume it's because many haven't seen it for two reasons. Didn't want to sign-up and watch the chapter at nico and it hasn't been translated yet...
That and it just came out like...yesterday, I think. Give it a few days at least before everyone gets to see the chapters.

But I am happy that Kazuya finally did something cool. I can't wait to see it, personally. I hear Suna and Cassandra are also pretty badass. These power upgrades are nice, and I like how they aren't just plucked out of thin air when they happen.

Also, lol Busters. Such fail.
Old 2014-08-06, 15:04   Link #3059
Tachibana
タチバナ

Spoiler for Kazuya:
Old 2014-08-06, 16:14   Link #3060
senjiro
ecchi sage

Uhmmm what if kazuya can give his stigmas to stella and co.?
Coz that will be a hell of power up dont think?
I mean in baptism mature stigmas pass to male from female... he being a twolegs nova maybe can do it reverse?
Also i dont comment anything regards last ch. Coz i gont read yet...
But *Fuck yeah* how time long i waited until kazuya show me some of his awesome powers?
I hope that last, i fed up with kazuya in ichika mode..
Now if only kazuya begins to be a little more pro-activ in his relations with stella, lana and ouka i will be very happy...
Mari the pityfull witch
senjiro is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
action, author loves incest, female fighters, futuristic setting, harem, seinen