AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2010-05-11, 12:03   Link #1201
tsunade666

That photo might be connected but I have a download the album and the scans picture doesn't show that one. In the scans their are 4 girls in the picture.
tsunade666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-05-11, 12:24   Link #1202
Kaoru Chujo
Yuuki Aoi

Quote:
Originally Posted by GDB View Post
Was this a photo op for this anime? Because if not, it's awful coincidental that they're each wearing their character's core color.
Yes, it was. Good observation. This is also the only show all three have been in. I'm not sure what magazine the photo shoot was for, but you can see the individual staff credits on one of the photos. Here are the full pages of all three photos I have, plus another from Hyocchi's blog of her and Ao-chan, clearly taken the same day. Click to enlarge.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsunade666
That photo might be connected but I have a download the album and the scans picture doesn't show that one. In the scans their are 4 girls in the picture.
The album would be Sphere's OP album, I think. Toyosaki Aki is the only member of Sphere in these pictures. Two other members of Sphere have roles in the show -- Tomatsu Haruka plays Eiko, and Kotobuki Minako plays Arnoul (the student council member who goes "gu gu"). The fourth member of Sphere is Takagaki Ayahi (Noe in true tears, Ein in Phantom, Hii-chan in Hanamaru Kindergarten).
YUUKI Aoi 悠木碧. b92.03.27 (age 29). 2008 Kurenai (Murasaki). 2009 Yumeiro Pâtissière (Ichigo), Kiruminzuu (Riko), Yutori-chan (Yutori-chan). 2010 Vampire Bund (Mina Tepeş), Shiki (Sunako), Samurai Girls (Juubee), Pokémon: Black and White (Iris). 2011 Madoka Magica (Madoka), Gosick (Victorique), A-Channel (Tooru). 2012 Symphogear (Hibiki). 2014 Pilot's Love Song (Claire/Nina), Nanatsu no Taizai (Diane). 2015 Owari no Seraph (Krul Tepes), Rokka no Yuusha (Fremy). 2016 Boku no Hero Academia (Tsuyu, Froppy). 2017 Kino no Tabi (Kino). 2021 Kumo desu ga (watashi), Kaizoku Oujo (Karin), Heike Monogatari (Biwa), etc., etc. Total of 513 roles in anime and games.

Last edited by Kaoru Chujo; 2010-05-11 at 12:48.
Kaoru Chujo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-05-11, 12:41   Link #1203
yozaku
Always Idle

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaintessHeart View Post
Just started watching these series after freeing up some time. It is kinda funny that Hikasa Yoko always find a fitting fellow V.A of Toyosaki Aki wherever they go, be it as the straight-headed Junko and dense Keina, or their similar trait characters of Mio and Yui from K-ON! respectively.

P.S Instead of eating rice, why not cake?
Spoiler for keina eps 6:
yozaku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-05-11, 13:18   Link #1204
eiyuu99

Rice bucket (饭桶) has its cultural meaningfulness.
eg. glutton, good-for-nothing, etc

Not to mention you can brew sake out of rice.
eiyuu99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-05-11, 13:47   Link #1205
Emerald Emblem
Casual gaming

Goddamn, I wanted to see lily's swimsuit. I am not amused.

Current Anime DVD: Kannagi + Clannad AS <3 | Current Anime Blu Ray: None </3
Emerald Emblem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-05-11, 13:50   Link #1206
mangatron
worshipping the pantyhose

posted from my phone

Wowsers, I noticed some of you guys jump aboard after the uncensored version airs. Do you guys really wait till then to watch this series? Man, hats off to you guys. Must take some serious patience waiting to clear up a cliffhanger knowing full well it came out already in a half-baked form

Speaking of which... I like how 3 years ago before I fell into a time stasis field anime was just starting to become widescreen. 3 years later I see these 720p and 480p stuff. Can you imagine the horror I felt seeing a 350mb episode when the last time I did fansub work our group did an OVA at 180mb

That brings me to something...I wish Korone would abuse her teleportation skill more. We've never actually seen her start to use it...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emerald Emblem View Post
Goddamn, I wanted to see lily's swimsuit. I am not amused.
You're not alone buddy. Fujiko at least had her Demon Queen outfit. Lily sure got shafted this time around. I just hope the writers remembers she isn't finished just yet
mangatron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-05-11, 13:55   Link #1207
Emerald Emblem
Casual gaming

Quote:
Originally Posted by mangatron View Post
Wowsers, I noticed some of you guys jump aboard after the uncensored version airs. Do you guys really wait till then to watch this series? Man, hats off to you guys. Must take some serious patience waiting to clear up a cliffhanger knowing full well it came out already in a half-baked form
Not when you started watching it when the uncensored one aired. then it only feels like a week away, also for me, why watch an ecchi if there is an uncensored airing.

Quote:
You're not alone buddy. Fujiko at least had her Demon Queen outfit. Lily sure got shafted this time around. I just hope the writers remembers she isn't finished just yet
Save the best till last I suppose. ;D

Current Anime DVD: Kannagi + Clannad AS <3 | Current Anime Blu Ray: None </3
Emerald Emblem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-05-11, 13:59   Link #1208
Xellos-_^
Not Enough Sleep

Quote:
Originally Posted by [B
lolitron[/B];3043792]

Lily did mention she hasn't shown him all the goods yet
Old 2010-05-11, 14:08   Link #1209
mangatron

posted from my phone

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emerald Emblem View Post
Not when you started watching it when the uncensored one aired. then it only feels like a week away, also for me, why watch an ecchi if there is an uncensored airing.
That makes sense. I'm not exactly in a position to get those so I was unaware of it's existence. Speaking of which, were we forewarned there was going to even be a premium airing of this series before ep 01?

Quote:
Save the best till last I suppose. ;D
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xellos-_^ View Post
Lily did mention she hasn't shown him all the goods yet
That's what I mean. They made her say that, now they better remember that because without a character song Lily feels more... distant. I'm not even in her fanclub
Old 2010-05-11, 14:17   Link #1210
serenade_beta
そのおっぱいで13才

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragoZERO View Post
I somehow doubt this will be released outside of Japan.
As in, buying it/importing it from JP.

-Blog --> http://tdnshumi.blogspot.com/ (Mainly about video games)
-R.I.P. Hiroshi Yamauchi, Gaming wouldn't have been the same without you (9/19/13)
serenade_beta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-05-11, 14:21   Link #1211
DragoZERO
Spoilaphobic

Quote:
Originally Posted by mangatron View Post
I sure as hell wait. Like what Emerald Emblem said, you get get used to it and why watch a censored one when you can just get an uncensored version a little later. I also don't watch the episodes until late into the week (I stock them all for a one night viewing) so it's not like I have to wait especially long.

Quote:
Originally Posted by serenade_beta View Post
As in, buying it/importing it from JP.
Why would I do that? I can't understand Japanese.
Old 2010-05-11, 14:59   Link #1212
tsunade666

I download both. from raw to translation to uncensored ones. It's just that the time are right.
When the raws comes out I don't have anithing needed to do. When the translations comes up, I'm at home. And when the uncensored comes up. I just download them to replace the translations. I don't watch the uncensored ones because I already saw the translations but I did watch them when I have spare time.

Lily did mention that she haven't shown the goods yet, but I doubt a service from her from the fans. Unless the studio is desperate. For me what she meant are her cards. She hasn't shown all of her cards yet or her secrets. But that doesn't mean I'm not hoping to see it. I mean she hasn't even had a pantsu flash time yet.

The color is still a mystery and I would put a bounty on it.
Old 2010-05-11, 16:12   Link #1213
Dahak86
Classics never age

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsunade666 View Post
I mean she hasn't even had a pantsu flash time yet.

Orange? Yellow? and yes, Lily needs more screen-time. She's my third fav girl, right after Eiko (#1) and keina (#2), and she has yet to provide service??!! Arrrrr well, there's still plenty of episodes before series end, hope the writers put'em to good use.

by the way, now that i think about it, if the monster will be the kraken (or anything similar), then we'll probably get some tentacle-rape scenes... not that i will complain.

Though, if korone was really hit and damaged, and she's by now shut down, I wonder how she will provide service... and if she's instead trolling Akuto, will she continue troll him even when the Kraken (or any monster) will appear?

It'd be funny if she let herself be grabbed by the monster's tentacles, and then -pretending to reactivate herself- tells Sai "It's alright!" and then she goes: "Oh, Do you like to see me in this kind of situation?" while being wrapped by tentacles teasing Akuto yet again.

Oh, and wasn't keina with'em at the end of ep 6? so she's a candidate for being tentacle-raped too. [or she will just invisible herself in the hopes the kraken won't see her?]

Having seen what they pulled off with the sea cucumber, I wouldn't be surprised if they would resort to show tentacle-rape now!

Yeah, I know that everything I said will not happen, but guys... let me dream at least...

anyway, i guess whoever shot korone comes first... he/she will be dealt first, unless he/she (having being exposed by the shot) will just run away, leaving Akuto and co. to face the monster.

@mangatron: Oh, so you're a Stargate fan too? Though 'Universe' is a bit disappointing for me (I'm a big Atlantis fan, I didn't take very well the announcement of the cancellation of Atlantis). There's too much [teen]-drama and too little 'Military science fiction and action' in 'Universe', at least for my tastes.
Heres hoping for they to release "Stargate: Extinction" soon, the last confirmed date says it won't be out before 2011.
Old 2010-05-11, 16:23   Link #1214
mangatron

Quote:
I mean she hasn't even had a pantsu flash time yet.

Somebody had the balls to make it pink. I do wonder what was the basis for that

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dahak86 View Post
by the way, now that i think about it, if the monster will be the kraken (or anything similar), then we'll probably get some tentacle-rape scenes... not that i will complain.
I'll say this now, I wasn't thinking about that when I thought of The Kraken

Quote:
Having seen what they pulled off with the sea cucumber, I wouldn't be surprised if they would resort to show tentacle-rape now!
For a brief moment I thought you were talking about next ep's monster being a Giant Sea Cucumber

Quote:
@mangatron: Oh, so you're a Stargate fan too? Though 'Universe' is a bit disappointing for me (I'm a big Atlantis fan, I didn't take very well the announcement of the cancellation of Atlantis). There's too much [teen]-drama and too little 'Military science fiction and action' in 'Universe', at least for my tastes.
Heres hoping for they to release "Stargate: Extinction" soon, the last confirmed date says it won't be out before 2011.
Well after ep 11 it's been getting very interesting with less focus on the younger civilians. I'm certainly enjoying it.
Old 2010-05-11, 16:36   Link #1215
tsunade666

pink is for keina. Put it yellow match the hair!!!! pink and yellow doesn't match at all. Then add some stipes or if she's wild. It will be a surprise to see a lace or just a string on it.

YOU KNOW THOSE ACT HIGH AND MIGHTY AND HAD TONS OF PRIDE HAD THEIR SECRET SIDES.

I don't even think of a rape action when they meet the monster.
I don't even think of a huge cucumber monster that will start raping the girls.
I don't even think of it turning into a major mayhem a
I don't even think of it that the one behind the rape action is fujiko and peter
I don't even think of it that lily will be caught in it

Honestly I don't think of it. cross eikotron's heart and hope not to die.
Old 2010-05-11, 16:57   Link #1216
ID555
Kamaboko smash & grab

Looking back at Lily's scene this week, I just realised there was an opportunity to show her panties but they didn't.... wonder why??

Anyway, for Lily, I'll go with black lace...
ID555 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-05-11, 17:38   Link #1217
tsunade666

because that's what a hard knocker looks like. It's like playing a gal game which they set the standards for the student council president the hardest one as always but the most rewarding when activated.

Look at the reward of Sai in episode 5. Isn't that rewarding.
Old 2010-05-11, 18:28   Link #1218
Crisis
Rock on ^^

Oh dear ... fan service overload ...

Sea cucumber and sticky liquid ... oh dear o dear...

Cosplay at it's best Thread
Crisis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-05-11, 18:45   Link #1219
Wargumm1i
Hentai

I like Sai Akuto, I mean he isint wimpy. Well he is in the women department where he should just be maou and take advantage.

But what im talking about is he isint your typical main character who is last too find out, last too do this, weaker then everyone etc etc.

He is kinda like Layfon, but with more girls. But is still getting the hang of his powers.
Wargumm1i is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-05-11, 20:07   Link #1220
ID555
Kamaboko smash & grab

Quote:
because that's what a hard knocker looks like. It's like playing a gal game which they set the standards for the student council president the hardest one as always but the most rewarding when activated.

Look at the reward of Sai in episode 5. Isn't that rewarding.

Eh...last boss? I dunno... maybe for lol-
ID555 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
comedy, ecchi, fantasy, shounen