AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels

Notices

Old 2015-08-24, 14:38   Link #4281
Echizen777

Are there illustrations for Leticia's SS?
Echizen777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-08-24, 15:46   Link #4282
Dragoon Luna

Quote:
Originally Posted by Echizen777 View Post
Are there illustrations for Leticia's SS?
Nope, unless you count the banner that was used as promotion material and navigation on the japanese site the stories were published on.
Dragoon Luna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-08-24, 16:16   Link #4283
Echizen777

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragoon Luna View Post
Nope, unless you count the banner that was used as promotion material and navigation on the japanese site the stories were published on.
Do you have a link for the pic?
Echizen777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-08-24, 22:46   Link #4284
Dragoon Luna

Quote:
Originally Posted by Echizen777 View Post
Do you have a link for the pic?
Spoiler for Leticia Short Story Directory:

Here ya go!
Old 2015-08-26, 17:12   Link #4285
BionicMeerkat

Hey everyone! It has been a while aye? Sorry for my absence, I was in California for 3 weeks and had practically no time on the computer. I dread to think of the anime backlog I have now ༼ ༎ຶ ෴ ༎ຶ༽

Anyway, I see that magref has been in a TL frenzy, so I'm going to start working on transferring them over. I don't have a TOA to give you guys, but I would say tonight or tomorrow would be when it's all done. Cheers~

Have a question regarding a series? Feel free to tweet at me @BionicMeerkat

Editor @ Baka-Tsuki for Mondaiji, Black Bullet, Strike the Blood, Maou na Ore, Rakudai

RIP in pieces Black Bullet and Strike the Blood
BionicMeerkat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-08-26, 21:45   Link #4286
Dragoon Luna

Quote:
Originally Posted by BionicMeerkat View Post
Hey everyone! It has been a while aye? Sorry for my absence, I was in California for 3 weeks and had practically no time on the computer. I dread to think of the anime backlog I have now ༼ ༎ຶ ෴ ༎ຶ༽

Anyway, I see that magref has been in a TL frenzy, so I'm going to start working on transferring them over. I don't have a TOA to give you guys, but I would say tonight or tomorrow would be when it's all done. Cheers~
As usual cheers to magref and meerkat!
Old 2015-08-27, 06:00   Link #4287
Darkbacon
The Masked Panties

So who does "Last Embryo" focus on also is Izayoi and Kuro Usagi still just flirting around or are they official yet? :3
Old 2015-08-27, 06:20   Link #4288
AP24

So Last Embryo is a sequel series. How many years does the new series take place after the end of the first series? Should this thread's name changed?
AP24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-08-27, 11:01   Link #4289
Dragoon Luna

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkbacon View Post
So who does "Last Embryo" focus on also is Izayoi and Kuro Usagi still just flirting around or are they official yet? :3
Last Embryo focuses on everyone but now MAINLY Homura. Izayoi is still a main character....so you could say he shares the spotlight now with Homura.

As for romance, nada. None seen so far.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AP24 View Post
So Last Embryo is a sequel series. How many years does the new series take place after the end of the first series? Should this thread's name changed?
Okay this is going to be a bit tricky so bear with me. Due to time constraints and such, for Izayoi, Asuka and You it takes place 3 years since they arrived to Little Garden.

But for Homura, Suzuka and Ayato, it takes place 5 years after Izayoi vanished from their world.

Time is all confused right now due to the hurricane or something.....google translate f***** up at the most important part I needed to read.....X'D

And I don't see a reason as to why the thread's name should be changed. Then again people still don't know Mondaiji and Last Embryo are the same series.....despite me changing the wikipedia page AND adding a page for Last Embryo on the Mondaiji wikia.....

Which reminds me....

So I trimmed the summaries of the episodes while still making it partially ambiguous on what happens. Personally I am not sure if they are good or not, so if anyone wants to take a look and tell me if the summaries are good? If not then I will replace them with the episode summary that crunchyroll made for them!
Old 2015-08-28, 01:06   Link #4290
yozaku
Always Idle

Quote:
Originally Posted by BionicMeerkat View Post

Sorry if its too much too ask.

Is there any translation for vol 10 chapter 2? because magref translation is from vol 10,3 and I dont see vol 10 chapter 2 translation in his site.

Or 10,3 means 10 chapter 2( interlude 1, chapter 1, chapter 2)
yozaku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-08-28, 10:20   Link #4291
Dragoon Luna

Quote:
Originally Posted by yozaku View Post
Sorry if its too much too ask.

Is there any translation for vol 10 chapter 2? because magref translation is from vol 10,3 and I dont see vol 10 chapter 2 translation in his site.

Or 10,3 means 10 chapter 2( interlude 1, chapter 1, chapter 2)
Firebird is translating chapter 2. That's why magref hasn't done it.
Old 2015-08-28, 18:11   Link #4292
Schattenbach

After watching the anime, I've just started reading the novels (I'm currently reading vol.4) and (after I accidently read some plot details while looking at Kuro Usagi's wiki page to see what her gifts actually are supposed to do) I got a question about Kuro Usagi ...

Spoiler:

Thanks in advance.
Schattenbach is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-08-28, 20:56   Link #4293
prokit

Just don't. Vol.10 will cover that part so just wait patiently as they are translating vol.10.

If you asked this question months ago it would have been fine but right now just don't read any spoiler
prokit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-08-28, 21:27   Link #4294
Dragoon Luna

Quote:
Originally Posted by Schattenbach View Post
After watching the anime, I've just started reading the novels (I'm currently reading vol.4) and (after I accidently read some plot details while looking at Kuro Usagi's wiki page to see what her gifts actually are supposed to do) I got a question about Kuro Usagi ...

Spoiler:

Thanks in advance.
Yeeaaah i am trying to add plainopener templates to any info AFTER the anime so people wont be spoiled. XD otherwise just be patient and read the novels for answers. XD
Old 2015-08-30, 12:53   Link #4295
Muryai
Procrastinating Demi-God

Damn Azi Garhaka is more op than we thought.
Old 2015-08-30, 14:06   Link #4296
Dragoon Luna

So question for the forums, how would you best describe Azi Dahaka's personality and Baron la Croix's personality?
Old 2015-09-01, 03:28   Link #4297
Muryai
Procrastinating Demi-God

Quote:
So question for the forums, how would you best describe Azi Dahaka's personality and Baron la Croix's personality?
Azi = A great actor.

Baron = Honest to his desires all the way.
Old 2015-09-01, 05:08   Link #4298
ImperialFlameGod8190

Quote:
Azi= Dragon version of Lelouch from Code Geass. He plays the role of the bad guy because he knows its the only way for the world to grow.

Baron la Croix= He wants you to succeed but he wants you to earn it. He taunts you constantly to push you to be your best but he secretly wants you to succeed.

Im the current vice-general of the DxD Army (aka the translators army.
We support translators efforts and i do not tolerate impatience by people waiting for translations

https://www.fanfiction.net/u/6980252/ This is my fanfiction page i have 6 stories to check out if you guys are interested
ImperialFlameGod8190 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-09-02, 10:57   Link #4299
Dragoon Luna

Huehuehuehuehue~ Faceless page is coming along nicely......Wish I could make it better but oh well.
Old 2015-09-02, 11:37   Link #4300
Xellos-_^
Not Enough Sleep

well that was a interesting bit of a info drop form the short stories. Canaria was a Student of Sun Wukong.

Tags
alternate world, sneaker bunko